CMV: Killing of innocent people wont do shit

Do you truly believe killing of innocent people is the right thing ?

I know Muslim terrorists are killing and raping innocent people all over the world they are killing other muslim and non muslim too.

The Brenden guy whoever yall claiming as hero has actually more in common with other Muslim terrorists than us.

If you want to kill then goto syria and kill terrorists join a military or go as lone wolf and kill those scums. If you want to kill rapists in european nations find the rapists and kill them like a serial killer. But killing innocent people is only gonna get things worse.

Youre prolly gonna get bombed or shot dead at some bar because some muslim terrorist wanted revenge for that brended did. Your mother, wife, daughter or gf can get raped in dark alleyway in the name of revenge. Rinse repeat.

This is not a solution. CMV.

Attached: lall.jpeg (225x225, 6.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wanna tell you friendly advice of shut the fuck up you ugly rat-faced semitic filth. Don't you worry for a second that it won't happen this time for real.

Congratulation. Your mother is proud of you. Your 10 year old self would be proud of what you became .

Still didn't changed my mind. That's what i'm here for.

Those moslems are not innocent. They have come to our countries to genocide us and molest our sons and daughters.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html

Moslems who have stayed in moslem countries, I don’t see those necessarily as enemies.

Oh, but violence is the solution. Only in this tiny window of 40 to 50 years has the non-violence faggotry kicked off. Let me tell you about Ghandi. India never would have won independence, without Japan killing British soldiers and supporting the nationalists there. Did you know Buddhist Tibet once conquered Persian cities and put muslims to the sword? Do you realize violence is exactly how your middle eastern fairy spread so far? Violence is the only order.

muslims living in white countries are not innocent. They know it is invasion. Terrorist for some, freedom fighter for others. Things have to become much worse. White girls in Europe welcomed refugees. Now after 4 years of rapes they don't welcome them anymore.

Heil'ed and checked.

I don't care if my mom is proud of me because she is stupid. Same my 10 year old self was stupid. Same like all christcucks who feed niggers for golden ticket to heaven.

lol you're not even following Christianity by insighting others on how to kill. Embrace our planet. Embrace the violence because in the end it is what brings peace on earth, whether you like it or not.

How many Muslims actually molest our children? 1 in 5? 1 in 4? You can't kill 80% innocents for that.

Stupid cunt, stay out of it.

Attached: Screenshot (9985).png (647x624, 391.04K)

Muslims final end game is to wipe infidels from the earth, and if it means taking over countries by abusing its immigration laws, they will take advantage of this to do their bidding. Muslims are people like anybody else, but people can be manipulated by leaders who inflict fear among their country. Wars are necessary for the better health of countries.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Based inquisitor user

They are different people. Why are you not arrested inplace of brenden ? Because youre not him.

The people who killed and raped are out in the open. But he killed innocent people who had nothing to do with rapes and murders.

Same again not everyone is same. It's not that kids fault who lay there dead he was born muslim.

Fuck you. I choose violence.

Attached: giphy (5)

Unironically based.

Attached: purify the unclean.gif (285x252, 998.58K)

jews bomb Gaza. They kill innocent people all the time. why are arguing this? both sides are guilty. killing is in our nature, we kill each other. that's just what we do. innocence is bs.

It blows my mind the left supports a boarding school rich kid white privilege drunk driving burglar hacker like Beto.

Are you faggot shills just going to keep spamming this shit

Define innocent.
So, what? That negates any response because they're just generally savage people like blacks?
He's not a hero. He's a victim of the circumstances he was born and brought into. Past generations failed him long before he was born.
Syria shilling for MOSSAD and Zionism. Yeah that's really going to make a difference. You're better off saying if you want to fight terrorism or Islam to go fight with Islam in driving Israel into the sea you political jedi.
It's already happening, every-fucking-day. You know nothing of what you open your cunt mouth to preach about user. [jesus image proves that with your hippy turn the other cheek nonsense]
Do enlighten us messenger. Give us the advice from the almighty himself. We're dying to hear the answer to our current predicament. Our peoples future lies in your very wisdom.

Attached: firebombing of Dresden, February 1945.jpg (1600x1150, 267.99K)

Holohoaxcaust was justified then. Stronger won with weaker.

shut up christcuck

you and your ilk are literally responsible for all of this shit

You are either dumb cuck or a jew. Terrorist and muslims are the same. Their book is one giant terror manifesto. Fuck off to leftypol or reddit.

I don't see people. I see small cells in a single supra-organism. Sure, the skin cell Brenton attacked may not have, if taken as an isolated individual, harmed him, but the attack still caused the muslim supra-organism to which back in pain.

Attached: 0d1da565a3da3dcac3466e0225768a.jpeg (640x640, 84.38K)

Technically all muslims are the enemy to god. They are worshipping another god that alone should make them the enemy.

It's pretty pathetic and quite telling that you'd base your worldview off of what a geriatric post-menopausal Woman and a 10 year old child would approve of.

not guilty of a crime or offense. These people came from a poor war torn nation into a developed nation. It's not their fault they were born there, the people who were before failed them. So they came for a better life.

No it doesn't. People who did this should face punishment. Kill those people. Not innocents.

Youre white but you are not responsible slavery, they are long dead.

idk all that, i meant goto middle east anywhere and fight fuckin muslim terrorist there

The solution is to share love those who require . Hate who needs to be hated.

Youre hating the former and ignoring the later because youre too pussy to goto middle east and fight them.

Also i dont understand about "invading" lands. Like do they take your lands and throw you out of your house lel ?

ACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATEACCELERATE

Trespassing isn't innocent. Also fuck your kike on a stick.

Attached: 4da21f4e5548589f801593ae3b2bf5cc18d4dd7ed16adf1133b3bc88cbf9ba8f.jpg (900x1200, 135.71K)

Actually yes, they do by driving down the demand for labour thus lowering wages and by driving up the price of houses which they cram full of their relatives who they import via visa schemes.

KILL SELF CHRIST CUCK

Welcome to 2D clown world, staring YOU.

go back to plebbit

He needs a butt-shine.

Invading suggests that (((someone))) hasn't laid out the red carpet for the mudslimes for decades.
You're dead, kike. Then your muds are dead.

Almost like the attack was made to shill on Zig Forums

You replied to the wrong guy but I appreciate the sentiment.

Matthew 7:15—20
True Christians are exceedingly few and far between, and everything you're talking about was done by deceivers who are not part of the body of Christ.

That doesn't make any sense. Everything we know points to most of the victims having nothing to do with terrorism. A house divided against itself cannot stand; fundamentalist muslims kill un-indoctrinated muslim people all the time, and it is evil. Killing these innocent muslims did not strike back at them, or at the expanding force of Islam, but rather it merely puts Tarrant in the same group as those he was attempting to enact his vengeance upon.
He could have at least gone for Recep Erdoğan or Hassan Rouhani, or any of the ashkenazi jews that hold a level of global control if he wanted to be malicious and violent, but still productive. Instead he broke dozens of innocent people's lives into pieces by killing them and the people they loved.

Matthew 5:43—48

I love you and I will pray for you.

Attached: wizardpepe.png (852x944, 70.2K)

There may be some moslems who are not directly involved in molesting, kidnapping and murdering our children or in terrorist activites.

But they are all failing to denounce a religion that commands them to do these and many more horrible things as well.

Attached: 1521991993495.jpg (462x350 44.7 KB, 44.7K)

Attached: eccbt60syvl11.jpg (564x405, 46.29K)

You didn't even read the manifesto lmao

Denouncing wouldn't make any difference. They are operating in the same fashion as the stay-behind and convert populations did in the Ottoman Empire. They have to be treated the same way – kill them.

Where is your concern for the beautiful white children that are actually innocent that mudslimes kill (and torture in ways only the sadism of kikes can surpass) constantly? Nowhere. Once again, your Christcuckery has made you an unwitting pawn of the enemies of your people. You virtue signalling stickfaggots have a containment board, never leave it.
>>>Zig Forums

Based on what? The eternal law of man, that of our race in-particular, or the almighty itself? Most laws these days are man-made being enforced while the eternal laws are being neglected. You seem to only abide by man-made laws based in fluid moralism which is not based on justice but personal emotional feelings of the moment. Coming from a war torn nation doesn't excuse them from existing within our lands the same way you'd defend them fighting off us in their lands as I speak because its a natural right. The sins of the children are not that of their parents, who DID bring them here by their own free will. No force was done. It's not our duty to provide others with a better life. It's their duty to build it themselves.
A man is born into the circumstances he is. Most don't have the luxury to strike at the top, especially when the top is intentionally submerging his ability to function at the bottom with foreigners who then cause confusion and strife just by their presence. This is the true nature of D&C by the elites. To keep the white man at the bottom and middle fighting wars all around him while the elite causing it all sit like Generals in the rear of their legions of savages. You try fighting your way through hordes of enemies and taking the shot at the general. Harder than you think.
This isn't about muslims or terrorist. You missed his entire point because you're not in his economic or social class to understand the struggle most face. Muslims can do whatever they want in their own country, They can terrorist, rape, kill, burn alive,and have child brides all day and night to their hearts content. So long as they stay there. Most muslims are non-white. That is the real problem and it's such a non-white religion it breeds and fosters savagery and turns white muslims into white niggers as you can see in Bosnia and Russia.

We love our people and hate our enemies. We also love that we have enemies to hate. Man would be in a depressed state if we lived in a world devoid of all conflict.
I have been done exactly what you're saying and it's an absolutely boomer-tier view of the world. Fighting terrorism or Islam isn't an actual thing. Neither can truly be done and only armchair generals think otherwise. The only solution is separation and uniting the nation. Everything is cause and effect. It's not an either or zero-sum game. I hate both because they caused the effect I'm dealing with on a daily basis.
Incoherent babble so explain yourself because its not related to anything I said.

Be an hero, you and your employer

the left need another ted ken. beto will surely make them proud

Attached: president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg (450x584, 164.72K)

Kikes, SJW's, mudslimes and christcucks are all condemning this attack, pure coheincidence. Abrahamic filth gets the rope too.

Tarrant did nothing wrong

That's another level of thinking.

Fuck off Christcuck and take your desert religion with you

Right on cue, here's the Zig Forums semite lovers to spam the place up.

Not a single one of those arrogant insects was innocent. They CHOSE to invade OUR homes OUR cities OUR land OUR nations.
They wiped their dirty feet on OUR lands and spat in OUR faces.

They were as guilty as Atilla the Hun and deserved death.

Attached: Moonman.png (1024x1472, 1.66M)

The Catholic Church certainly thought so

Sacred war, according to an old chronicler, should be compared to ‘a bath like that in the fire of purgatory, but before death’. Those who died in the Crusades were compared symbolically by Popes and priests to ‘gold tested three times and refined seven times in the fire’, a purifying ordeal so powerful that it opened the way to the supreme Lord.‘Never forget this oracle’, wrote Saint Bernard, ‘whether we live, or whether we die, we belong to the Lord. It is a glory for you never to leave the battle [unless] covered with laurels. But it is an even greater glory to earn on the battlefield an immortal crown […] Oh fortunate condition, in which death can be approached without fear, waited for with impatience, and received with a serene heart!’It was promised that the Crusader would attain an absolute glory –glorie asolue,in the Provençal
tongue – and that he would find ‘rest in paradise’ –conquerre lit en paradis– that is to say, he would achieve the supra-life, the supernatural state of existence, something beyond religious representation. In this respect, Jerusalem, the coveted goal of the conquest, appeared in a double aspect, as an earthly city and as a symbolic, celestial and intangible city – and the Crusade gained an inner value independent of all outer integuments, supports and apparent motives

- Julius Evola

Attached: Chatillon_Urbain2.jpg (1304x2416, 1.16M)

Go worship your rat faced lord somewhere else

But they are not coming illegally. They are legally paying for everything , immigrating just like any other non-muslim would do.

Who are the enemies? Are they people who practice islam, or even non-muslim brown people from muslim countries, any non-white people ?

You can love your enemy while fighting them. This is the exact reason jesus tells us to sell our possessions to buy a sword. He also says if you pick up a sword you should prepare to die by the sword as well. That isn't anti war that is telling you the risks you take while taking up a weapon and fighting.

Yet they're fucking all your women and making more babies. While you sit here jerking other men off with comments on an imageboard

There are no Enemies per se, there are invaders however. Through the act of invasion you declare yourself to be my enemy.

You are an invader if you are not of European stock.

The difference is attila was conquering the territories forcefully. That's the countries fault for being inefficient at defending themselves. Muslims are basically allowed to invade with no reprecussions.

Go back to Reddit if you want a hugbox. When you wake up and find that you've become a minority in your own homeland, maybe you'll understand.

The lady in the street encountered some repercussions.

Help, Help, BLAT, BLAT

THIS!

Let's see what Jesus said:

Matthew 10:34 "34 r“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. sI have not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Luke 22:36 "He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied."

How does Christ return to rule?
Revelation 5:10 "And have made us [christians] to our God, kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
Revelations 2:26-27: "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—as I also have received from My Father"
Rod of Iron = Rifle
Nations = Ethnicities

How does Christ Return?
Luke 17:21 "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."
I.E. Christ returns in the collective US, the body of US, the unified mind of US.

By current man-made laws sure, which is why I ask you what laws are you abiding by. Man-made which is just a few people at the top causing this all. Those of the race (the nation thus the people as a whole)? Or the eternal laws that have always understood proximity of people not your own always causes division and negative reactions (Cause and Effect)? They came here because the government sponsored them and thus took the will of the people out of the equation. Is that right? Is that legal? How did they get there start with nothing but the clothes on their back? Have you researched the amount of subsidies foreigners receive in our countries? Have you researched how much higher it is than the natives and how refugees themselves are even higher than your average foreigner? Somebody is paying for everything, and it is not them. That is a bold face lie or a tall tale sign of ignorance on your part.

Both the people bringing them in and the people who chose to come here by their own free will. They were not abducted so lets not pretend otherwise. Like an empiricist you're trying to box everything in one neat little container. This is not how the world works. This is not reality. The enemies are those who are taking actions that lead to negative effects on our people. They, as well as those bringing them in, are enemies because their presence undermines our people with higher taxes, rates of crime, conflict in cultural and social issues, fighting for limited resources (i.e. jobs), and all of this is done for no good reason other than some moralist (fluid ever changing reasons) emotional feel-good reasons.

Attached: d2di4m2-3f298ced-ca40-4474-9e2f-4560abe2fdcb.jpg (1191x842, 320.51K)

Murder is murder and we all know that. His justifications are logical in nature and I'm not saying I don't understand them. What I'm saying is that this was an act of evil, ungodly in its nature.

Proverbs 3:31
Galatians 5:19—21

Attached: i love youyes.jpg (754x1158, 103.1K)

Well, there's no god so that doesn't matter.

Attached: Ev5Ux.jpg (640x480, 20.46K)

Your life is ungodly in nature. For to live is to strive, to battle, to win, to eat or to be eaten.
You are alive because your ancestors killed or raped others into submission.
Cucks like you who have never faced any kind of shit from life are so full of yourself it is disguisting.

kys faggot. blood for blood. patience New Zealand, revenge is coming.
WAIT US

Attached: based.jpeg (1122x1471, 189.02K)

gtfo you boomer shill

By eternal laws there is no laws.
Then give the land back to natives, animals, forests. People populated kept spreading and needed more land you invaded killed natives took their land . You started this. You stole other peoples resources, commited crimes and now you are complaining about it.

Hypocrisy is strong on this one

AYE.

The thing is… god doesn't exist. Not in the sense that gravity does or the particles that make up the keyboard in front of me.

Religions rise and fall on their ability to provide a moral framework to do what society needs to do.

Christianity is badly failing in that regard of late.

Attached: Even a commissar can be touched by chaos and must _bf4f8d94fb70426c28896cd34c3e4da3.jpg (800x427, 75.07K)

Dont forget your Go-Pro!

pic unrelated

Attached: Whoops.jpg (480x360, 19.67K)

If you think jesus would say killing muslims is a bad thing stop smoking crack

We are all one in christ, there is no man or woman, greek or jew, or roman, free or slave. w/e

christcucks gonna cuck, everytime

I guess I'm the one person that agrees killing women and kids is wrong. It's chicken shit. He could have started a draw muhammed competition and let the terrorists come to him. he could have killed them and still be a free man right now.

pic unrelated

Attached: 800px-Thermae_boxer_Massimo_Inv1055_n7.jpg (800x560, 84.2K)

might make some headway knocking out imams in mass; but the real juicy target should be the rich jewish fagots spreading "let them in" propaganda. I don't get these mass shooter guys if you're going to trade your life, put it all on the high stakes make the trade worth it. You can get a news day that they'll corrupt with their millions or you can take out one of the handful of these guys dropping the millions. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last, but for every muslim he shot 10 more where let in that day one of these rich faggots might rise to power every 10 years though you can win that fight.

1 Corinthians 4:7
Luke 6:35

If you do not believe, that is your decision. You are right about the contraction and expansion of religions, but remember that the root of Christianity is Christ. His moral framework is crystal clear, but the problem is that many 'Christians' don't follow it, or know Jesus at all. Constantine did exactly as you said, being a great emperor as well as a convert to the religion.
In fact, Christianity holds roots in both the West and the East because of Jesus Christ's effects on the Roman Empire, and it permeated throughout Europe because of the work of God through His saints and the lives of Justinian and Charlemagne. But I am speaking of souls, not of the rising and falling of a religion by the amount of people who follow it, because God has told us enough of what the end will be like; there will be less and less true followers of Christ. Looking around, believers can observe that everything has been speeding up towards the book of Revelation at an unprecedented rate. It's clear to me, but it is not clear to you because faith is imparted by the will of God when He decides to impart it, to those who are to be in His kingdom. Not one shall be removed from His hand.
But it is happening exactly as it should. There will be a war, nothing can stop that. The end is incredibly near.

Yes, there were many other things he could have done.

Attached: love.jpg (500x500, 11.96K)

How devoid are you from nature to think that's an eternal law retard. That's a moralist man-made law. An eternal law is struggle and conflict. Every living thing struggles to express itself and to live. Conflict is a natural byproduct of that very struggle.
There is nothing eternal or natural about petty moralist nonsense such as stealing land or killing natives and making your home on that land. Nobody started anything. The world was made manifest exactly how it was since time immemorial.

It took not but a little push for your true internal nature to come out. All that grandstanding and posturing was all a facade. Now the board sees your true morality in all its false glory. In fact, we saw it from the very beginning, but it's always fun to knock a man pretending to be holier than thou down on his pedestal to remind him he's nothing but a man in a sea of men whose opinions are as boring, generic, and cliche as the world in which we find dominate, today. Because after all moralism is a fluid concept. As perceptions shift whats right today will be wrong tomorrow and vice versa. Nothing you believe in is grounded in reality and therefore everything you say will be wrong in time.

Fuck off. Aren't you are going to be late for your wife's nigger cum donor appointment so you can earn good godly boy points and give your 6 other adopted niggers another pet.

I think killing unarmed helpless people and those who surrendered to you is disgusting.
But that's just humans. Natural selection does not favor heroes.
It does favor of those who turn a blind eye to evil for social approval though.

fucking kek

Remove ALL adamite filth

Kill yourself back to reddit christnigger.

Muslims are never innocent.

this tbh

but it's not like innocence means anything to you anyway

OP, nobody here supports killing innocent people, and no innocent people were killed by Tarrant. Everyone he shot was a shitskin invader, he was very careful to avoid harming innocent whites.

Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy's point of view, to hear his questions, to know his assessment of ourselves. For from his view we may indeed see the basic weaknesses of our own condition, and if we are mature, we may learn and grow and profit from the wisdom of the brothers who are called the opposition.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

I’m more convinced than ever before that violence can not solve the problems of the world. Violence is both impractical and immoral. This is why I’ve tried in my little way to teach it in our struggle for racial justice that I’ve come to see and I believe with all my heart that we can not make the great moral contribution to our nation that we should make, and we can not win the battle for justice if we stoop to the point of using violence in our struggle.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

REMINDER THAT OP IS A PAID SHILL AND THAT THE MODERATORS ALLOW IT.

Personally, I cry when innocent children get sold into sex slavery by muslim migrants, or when our women get raped, but thats just because im a pussy.

Hate is just as injurious to the hater as it is to the hated. Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Many of our inner conflicts are rooted in hate. This is why psychiatrists say, “Love or perish.” Hate is too great a burden to bear.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Kill them all.

Another way that you love your enemy is this: When the opportunity presents itself for you to defeat your enemy, that is the time which you must not do it. There will come a time, in many instances, when the person who hates you most, the person who has misused you most, the person who has gossiped about you most, the person who has spread false rumors about you most, there will come a time when you will have an opportunity to defeat that person. It might be in terms of a recommendation for a job; it might be in terms of helping that person to make some move in life. That’s the time you must do it. That is the meaning of love.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Right, it's not like innocence means anything to you, that's just feels

And I say to you, I have also decided to stick to love. For I know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind's problems. And I'm going to talk about it everywhere I go. I know it isn't popular to talk about it in some circles today. I'm not talking about emotional bosh when I talk about love, I'm talking about a strong, demanding love. And I have seen too much hate.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

I don’t listen to niggers or commies

Love yourself, and that means rational and healthy self-interest. You are commanded to do that. That’s the length of life. Then follow that: Love your neighbor as you love yourself. You are commanded to do that. That’s the breadth of life.

-Martin Luther King Jr.