Indian Chad forced gunman to leave - white racists are pussies

This India. guy who was in the second mosque prevented many people from dying. He had a shotgun in his hands, a gun that the gunman dropped, and kept talking and screaming st the gunman. Once the gunman ran out of billers and went to his car, he chased after him and threw the shotgun (since it was out of bullets) at the gunmans car smashing his window.

This shocked the gunman and he drove off before being arrested.

This is a reminder that brown people will never ever back down to white racists. You guys sit in basements, and all you have the courage to do is talk shit behind a keyboard. And even when people like this gunman want to do something, they resort to guns. No white racist would ever have the courage to confront someone with a gun like this Indian chad. Pussy behaviour is embedded in white racist DNA. Fucking cowards. You guys would run away and drive off just like that gunman who got scared of an unarmed man.

Attached: AE369A97-0E8B-4E0E-AF1C-8D56090B62B7.jpeg (1229x1024, 204.55K)

Really? Or was this part of the mosque's arsenal?

Cuckchan is for you.

Attached: civic-nationalism5.jpg (634x746, 186.96K)

Dehumanize me cap'n

Unrelated but Sikhs are based community in New Zealand. If the white pussy tried it in sikh temple his head would be on the plate.

When time is of the essence you don't give two shits about some fag with what equates to a stick.

Shitskins can't be chads sorry Mr. "my dad was black wish i knew him so we could MAGA together!"

Attached: Pocaponders.PNG (673x390, 460.57K)

It is genuinely amusing watching how rattled you dusky invaders are getting.

Yesah, well the video we all saw didn’t have that part in it. The video we all saw only had the part where exactly zero muzzies acted in a manner that could even remotely be described as heroic. Unless you consider organizing yourselves in convenient piles of bodies to be “heroic”.

Sounds legit, rabbi.

Hardly my friend, it is you white faggots who are nervous and panicking. lol

You lost me.

gunman happened to be parked on designated shitting street, threw gun at car parked in his spot.

You dumb niggers just don't get it do you? It isn't about winning or losing but revenge.

All lies. Anyone who has seen the footage knows full well the windows on Brenton Tarrant's car were "smashed" because he fired through at muslim peds.

The reason Brenton was driven away from the second mosque was that someone ran into the mosques armory and pulled out a rifle, which was available because both mosques were ISIS fronts and have been in the local news several times in past years for ties to radical converts.

Attached: abstract.png (640x352, 14.8K)

Zig Forums is not a white supremacist board bitch more neetsoc

You're reading pretty shook. Genuinely thought it was going to go off without a hitch, didn't you? Long way from home with stretched supply lines, Sunil.

A sihk temple has been shot up and you smelly rag heads did fuck all lmao.

source/proof?

Kill all NIGGERS, MUSLIMS, JEWS, and BREEDERS!

NOW!

Attached: muslim shot back.jpg (626x548, 239.62K)

Wow

Attached: legionnaire.jpg (256x256, 8.89K)

Go poo in the loo, Pajeet.

thanks. but it's not enought proof to convince normalfags that the mosque had an armory

so now thats craigslist and backpage are down.. where do I go to find whores that will fuck for money?

There's no such thing as a "racist."

1/49 still a good ratio, better next time

Jesus fucking Christ, containment thread when

Attached: this-is-cancer.jpg (540x591, 115.23K)

Cry more mudshit

Attached: bypass.png (640x360 119 B, 15.76M)

Sage and report

Then go look up the radical backgrounds of the mosques (or read the manifesto) and the raids on mosques in France and Germany, where literal arsenals were found. The normalfags that can't establish a pattern from that won't be useful to us in any case.

Attached: race-war-new-zealand-got-muslims-before-they-got-us-shitpost-rambo.JPG (600x575, 75.84K)

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

If we're nervous and panicking why is Zig Forums at double the traffic as normal from all you shitskins in here in damage control mode?

Yeah but if the guns get b& I'm going to be upset. I mean I don't have the cash to stockpile the rifles I wanted.

Was even thinking of getting one of those chink .223 AKs just for a laugh.

Attached: nigger.png (500x630, 320.96K)

Lol. Branton Tarrent just killed 49 of you fuckers and you're still talking about being in a basement?

all these posts about "being at home behind a computer". you whiles aren't even fucking good at what you do

so now that craigslist and backpage are down.. where do I go to find whores that will fuck for money?