HAPPENING: Active shooter on University of Michigan Campus

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

There are reports of an active shooter in Ann Arbor, Michigan (University of Michigan campus). Post all updates in this thread

Attached: B3C9E856-51A8-40C4-A529-6437926532A6.png (1.19 MB, 1125x2436)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpss.umich.edu/news/?id=633

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

cool

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

active shooter on a campus
its the weekend
No, this is just some nigger shooting someone else in the dorms.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Dang , just when you thought “It Has Begun” too

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Mason hall

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Nothing happened, scanner said no reports of active shooter.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Michigan is the mohammedans' home away from home. Digits determine whether this is revenge for NZ.

Attached: outdoorhub-5-highly-dubious-glock-modifications-2016-02-02-23-46-44.jpg (96.93 KB, 1141x693)

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Seems like a crop of shit. I can't imagine a Jewniversity telling it's students to "fight" anything other than civil society and the nuclear family.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Nah just some gagsta niggers queens on a bad meth deal

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

One of the most liberal places in the country but also has a huge Muslim population.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

There is an active shooter on campus grounds. No news about anyone shot because police haven't entered the area.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

AHAHAHAH

Ian Price
Ian Price

they were having a vigil at the Mason Hall for the pigs wtf 'run, hide, fight' too much stupidity there

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Dearbornistan is a huge redflag. Funny how wokeness on the muslim issue can be predicted simply enough: how close by is the nearest large muslim "community"
Same goes for racism in general: where's the nearest large population of another race?

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

That's the standard advice for active shooter situations. First option is "run", if that isn't possible then move on to "hide" and, finally if neither are possible, "fight" back rather than being a fish in a barrel. E.g. If you are stuck in a room with nowhere to escape or hide, stay near the door so as to have a chance to physically overwhelm the gunman rather than staying at the far end of the room and guaranteeing your death if he enters.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

"UM ALERT UPDATE There does not appear to be an active threat to the community. DPSS continues to investigate. Continue to stay clear of area."

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Wow I sure am sleepy after watching these happenings all week. Is anyone else getting tired? We should all go take a nap and then look at this later.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Well Dearborne should be purged of mudslime anyway.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

I wish I could sleep user. I've turned off all the lights but there's this weird glow keeping me awake.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Run, hide, fight.
fight
Holy hell, did a University really just advocate retaliation? Nice. 1/1,000 of faith in humanity restored.
Polite sage because it's probably nothing.

Attached: shaggy1.jpg (138.79 KB, 670x432)

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

OP here.

False alarm. Washtenaw county sheriffs announced it was caused by 14 young girls popping balloons and screaming. Shows how much these ppl know about guns.. most likely the same ones calling for more fun control laws.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Gun control laws*. Phoneposting.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

If people are calling the cops on balloons that just goes to show how scared everyone is. Good

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

False alarm dpss.umich.edu/news/?id=633

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Incels deserve pussy once every quarter. Minimum.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Yanggang promises to give incels pussy once every month

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

If you are talking about MI you are going to have to find where the shitskins AREN'T rather than where they are, MI is a nigger shitskin paradise that needs to be burnt out.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

YANGFUCKS, awesome…that is better than YANBUCKS

Luis King
Luis King

scared of balloons

Attached: 1456452534312.jpg (54.07 KB, 345x336)

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Attached: simulation-loicense.jpg (72.24 KB, 500x500)

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Oy, you got a loicense for those helium balloons?

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Wew, lads.

This world is on edge, isn't it. Is it something I did? Is it something I said? 'Cause I'm an advocate for peace.
Don't ever remember the world getting worked like this over Muslim attacks, and that's with higher scores than the guy in New Zealand. Must be that everyone is afraid of the Muzzies.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

I'm an advocate for peace as well. There is going to be PLENTY of peace when the subhuman filth is in its grave and we live in an ethnoglobe.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

This is the greatest shit since the 15th

you cant make this shit up

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

ethnoglobe

Not a good idea, user. The white race is far from perfect. It's good to have balance, like having separate branches of government that serve as checks and balances against over-reach or tyranny. It's a good idea to have more than one race, more than one culture, more than one way of seeing life and the world we live in. We've just been blessed with an over-abundance of disparate perspectives, including one perspective that would mix and rule them all.

Ideally, we have multiple Nations, distinct from another, living in harmony, working together towards extra-global goals. Barring that, at least we could live in harmony without (with barely plausible deniability…) invading our neighbors.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Run, hide, fight

Why is this nigger giving 3 contradictory instructions?

James Wood
James Wood

14/88 Natsoc shoots up shit skins
Mudslime attacks a liberal institution in retaliation
could have been worse. ill take it.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Is it a muslim shooter?

Attached: 9bb91a6560a1d4daf5b80675e6506a4946b28d2b75785ec7bffd5de94c59817c.jpg (119.83 KB, 736x780)

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

the shooter is the guy whos tweeting

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Not everything revolves around your ideology, retard.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

More bullshit

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-16-at-20.12.54.png (327.31 KB, 1592x391)

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Good the libtards should learn what it is like to be in THE CIVIL WAR THEY WANTED by importing sewage into our nations…

NO USE CRYING NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED

DIVERSITY IS OUR DEATH YOU FUCKING TWINKS

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Life is not a zero sum game. Political control by whites of white homelands is the most current goal, and any highfalootin nonsense about massacring millions is a distraction.

Reminds me of that meme how many school shootings does the CIA need to conduct before you give us the damn guns

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

14 young girls popping balloons and screaming.
In the UK, those girls would have needed licenses for the balloons and permits to make loud noises of natural expression.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.
<Can I have ice cream for breakfast?
No!
<What if I hold my breath until I turn (((blue))) now can I have ice cream for breakfast
Still no.
At this point they're just making the normies filter this stuff out. It's like black gang members shooting each other in Chicago. Does anyone care? More of the same. Might as well watch the gorilla channel.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Eh. Probably not false. They were preemptive and their MKUltra plant didn't' properly activate.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

enjoy your balloons

Levi James
Levi James

In the UK, those girls would have needed licenses for the balloons and permits to make loud noises of natural explosions.
licenses to watch natural explosions when?

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Should at least slap their parents with an AsBo or whatever they call it there. Antisocial Behaviour ticket. What if it had been real and someone died? I think £2000 fine and a six month suspended sentence at a minimum for terroristic party-baloon popping…

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Is Brenton's plan working? Is America waking up?

Attached: it-begins-with-you.png (823.62 KB, 1188x736)

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

M-Kultra
The guy in New Zealand fit that description, though, didn't he? He's about the right age, too. Wonder if he ever lived around Pine Gap?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

I used to be friends with a Stanford Medical School professor who worked on the MKUltra stuff back in the day.
Rather than activating a shooter, like in the movies, I think they usually just shoot the person they want to shoot and then drop off a "confused person" MKUltra patsy who will sit around and confess and generally act like a nutcase. So the cops show up and find this homeless schizo guy with a gun in his hand next to the crime scene.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

It's MK Ultra (read: mark) not M-Kultra.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Attached: Ariel-Fisher-on-Twitter-Even-if-the-active-shooter-alarm-at-University-of-Michigan-wasn-t-real,-even-if-it-was-set-off-by-popping-balloons-001.png (141.3 KB, 599x1226)
Attached: Ariel-Fisher-on-Twitter-Even-if-the-active-shooter-alarm-at-University-of-Michigan-wasn-t-real,-even-if-it-was-set-off-by-popping-balloons-002.png (211.77 KB, 599x1245)

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Holy shit, this was pro strats the whole time.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

any highfalootin nonsense about massacring millions is a distraction.
That depends on who you are…remember the Trump Summit in Vietnam? You know what the Trump team wanted? THey wanted North Korea's BIOWEAPONS…do you know how North Korea responded? They said you can have ANY of our nukes…but not our bioweapons.
Do you know WHY NK responded that way?
Do you know WHY NK doesn't have a Rothschild bank?
Kim doesn't wear the pants in that family. HIS SISTER DOES….and she sends him out like puppet retard to negotiate…but the ONE THING they are never going to negotiate on is the bioweapons. Not now not ever. She could very well be a member of the women only cult, I am blanking on the name of it, on the planet. Anyway SHE is the one keeping control of everything and she is the one with the power to genocide ALL MEN from the Earth.
You don't believe in bioweapons because you have no imagination and you are stuck in the 19th century.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

caught that, did you?

lurk moar

Liam Green
Liam Green

The guy in New Zealand fit that description, though, didn't he?

Not even remotely. BT wrote a manifesto that contradicted the approved notion of any and everything. And he left some sick maymays strewn throughout. There's no way CIAniggers are that capable.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

mark
It's a reference to the help they got from based (((nazi))) scientists

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

This NZ shooter guy is more like a "Timothy McVeigh" character than an MK Ultra patsy. Taking revenge, getting high scores, writing manifestos, etc.

The MK Ultra style is to have some retarded nutcase sitting around drooling and talking about how he was going to marry Taylor Swift and did this so she would fall in love with him.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

I guess I'm a stupid nigger because I don't understand what you mean.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

You're kidding, right? Tim McVeigh was as MK Ultra as it gets.

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Also the MK Ultra style is to have a high-value target. Kennedy, Reagan, John Lennon.

This is just a "we have to change our gun laws so this can never happen again" psyop. And maybe they'll try to outlaw "dangerous right-wing views" while they're at it.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

wat?
McVeigh was a fucking CIAop MKplant.
Also I very clearly stated that BT was NOT an MKplant and here you are posting as though I claimed he was? Fuck off nigger, L2R.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Cameras to monitor. Music to remove the resistance, and the headsets to keep them obedient.

Very clever for a bunch of egotistical nerds.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

And maybe they'll try to outlaw "dangerous right-wing views" while they're at it.
They have in the UK.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Don't even reply to the plebbiter between those two posts. Just filter him and ignore.

sage for double post

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

What are they supposed to 'fight' with, I wonder since they are all disarmed like sitting ducks?

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Isn't Kim Dotcom in NZ?
I wonder if they are going to take down his stuff and claim he had a copy of the video on his servers.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

I think NZ but fuck I haven't followed up on his story. Not quite recalling of it's NZ or AU.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

You make a good point, there

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Attached: The-Michigan-Daily-on-Twitter-A-photo-sent-to-The-Daily-from-a-student-in-a-university-library-.png (592.43 KB, 635x814)
Attached: D1zzh61X0AAKagl.jpg (133.69 KB, 720x960)
Attached: University-of-Michigan-on-Twitter-UM-EAlert-Ann-Arbor-Update-All-Clear.-Police-have-determined-there-is-no-threat-to-the-community.png (65.65 KB, 635x506)

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

YFW the ZOGBots only looked for a white male
YFW shooter was hidden while ZOGBots searched and is a mudshit female
YFS she enters scene again and kills 3 dozen

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Attached: 1543050791190.gif (171.75 KB, 300x300)

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

i hope they ban popping balloons in a public place.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Attached: Secret-White-Supremacy-Technology.jpg (86.56 KB, 1000x1000)

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

This person in the photo is a CLOWN. Do they think bullets can't penetrate DRYWALL? What a retard…it is like they have never had weapons training in their life…"muh drywall can stop a bullet."

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Hey mate. You got a loicense for that snark?

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Good to know.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

gorilla channel.
MTV
BET
Animal Planet
???

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

It's better than nothing. No shooter with a brain is going to waste bullets shooting blind through walls. Life is not Counter Strike.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Attached: 27e14b9e863844edd8f0c93c2bd2f4aa302362c95b536777bcf3c256846a30a4.png (712.46 KB, 1000x1000)

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Looks like that door opens out, not in…

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

I remember when I was young and I found out that walls weren't some unbreakable, invincible barrier and drywall was shit. My dad hated me that year.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Next SPLC hate symbol;
balloons

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

What a retard…it is like they have never had weapons training in their life…
They are soyboys at a urban university. I somewhat doubt any of them has had "weapons training". Why would they?

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

It's a good idea to have more than one race
Oh yes it's OH SO HELPFUL to Whites to have a world filled with 68 IQ niggers shitting up entire continents, destroying the landscape, polluting the water, deforesting the forests. So fucking HELPFUL. What would become of the world without violent retarded apes destroying everything? That adds PERSPECTIVE, ya know? Oh and 10's of millions of 80 IQ spics flooding across our borders, comitting crimes and spreading disease while lowering the IQ of the country significantly. SO FUCKING HELPFUL
more than one culture, more than one way of seeing life and the world we live in
<Lol without niggers spics chinks and kikes, White people in different parts of the world simply CANNOT have different perspectives on things or different cultures
You're a stupid, cowardly faggot. Your arguments are shit and so are you, personally. Every race I listed before is fucking CLAMORING to genocide whites in their own countries. And guess what? It's going pretty fucking well for them. And you say we "need balance" like other races are "checks and balances like a government". Yeah we need billions of literally retarded apes to help Whites "keep balanced".

You are a scared pussy bitch who would do noting to save the future. You think only of your own immediate comfort to do what's right for future generations and literally the planet itself. Don't open that cocksucking mouth of yours to spew you womanly weakness again, faggot.

Attached: 7be8d9fac9c38b60a14909321d08fccac6a32b1ae7e39ccc08dd91fcd22187bc.jpg (15.76 KB, 400x264)

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

Hail Hortler balloons…good idea user.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Aw I wanted a happening :(

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Attached: Detroit-NewsChannel-on-Twitter-Detroit-News-False-alarm-University-of-Michigan-gives-the-all-clear-after-reported-active-shooter-on-campus.png (557.11 KB, 634x659)
Attached: Melissa-Jacobs-on-Twitter-Active-shooter-at-University-of-Michigan-and-look-what-this-dipshit-is-tweeting-about-instead.png (99.94 KB, 639x882)
Attached: Adam-Barta-on-Twitter-Active-shooter-situation-according-to-people-fleeing-down-the-street-in-South-Beach-right-now.-Scared....-Anyone-know-what’s-going-on.png (101.37 KB, 635x788)

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Inshalla hahahahahahahahahahaha

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

greatest thing of the day since yesterday?

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

God dammit
You’re the worst dude god

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

see

Foreign concept to people who grew up in saner times. I was briefed on it due to working in a politically sensitive industry. I'm guessing that students get the briefing regularly.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Why?

Why would whites want or need any other "race" "culture" or whatever?

If a white ethnostate ever does come about: it will necessarily be isolationist. So the relevance of the outside world doesn't exist.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

It's not that it's a foreign concept, I understand what it means as it's slightly logical if you're looking at it from that perspective. I guess my instincts have dulled since I moved to a county with 98.3% white population (so like 20% jewish FML) and it took 8 months living here before I heard my first police siren.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: top-kek.png (803.45 KB, 600x600)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

We can't afford to be isolationist user, the subhumans will kill the entire planet.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

We must be ethnoglobalists if Life is going to survive on this planet at all. Look at what the half nigger shitskins have done to their own country, they turned the lushest most virile region of the Earth into a desert wasteland where nothing but camels and goats live. They will consume EVERYTHING until all life is dead and they will not stop because they are parasitic subhumans. Whites still administer the government of Dominican Republic.

Attached: dominican-republic-boarder-haiti-map.jpg (73.26 KB, 637x320)

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Nice. My neighbors are blasting some guns outside right now.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

I'd prefer to live in a society where honorable men are allowed to be as dangerous as dishonorable men and keep rifles in their offices if they so choose. The head security officer at my office mentioned that if I were able to make it to my vehicle to secure a firearm I could then use it (no funs allowed in the facility cept for the guards). My response was that if I had made it out of the building, I wouldn't be turning around despite how much I care about many of my coworkers. I don't want to be a guy with a pistol up against guy(s?) with better arms and I don't want to get shot by the police when they show up.

Mass shootings wouldn't be a thing if one in two white dudes were strapped wherever they are. I guess this won't save the mosques… but these moslems have to understand that they're quite literally asking for it. Literally as in their holy book is basically an instruction manual for moronic and brutal subversion and takeover of foreign states (see: the medinan period). If you show up in a place built by other people, use their governments to subsidize your breeding, and practice a religion of total submission and political domination, your slaughter is the default expectation. They bet their safety on the continued insanity and blindness of the western world. Risky bet!

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

It specifically said Ann Arbor and not Dearborn.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

No. They can't survive without whitey keeping them alive.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Attached: D10lrCIXQAAOe9E.jpg (137.15 KB, 1200x600)
Attached: University-of-Michigan-Police-say-no-active-threat-on-UM-campus-at-this-time-(360p-30fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (6.09 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Students-describe-scene-at-University-of-Michigan-campus-after-receiving-alert-(360p-30fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (7.81 MB, 640x360)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

AND WHY SHOULD WE SPEND OUR RESOURCES LIKE THAT AND NOT ON OUR OWN OFFSPRING AND PEOPLE? IF WE HAD ABSOLUTELY PERFECTED OUR OWN SOCIETY TO ITS PINNACLE THEN MAYBE WE HAVE REASON TO HELP OTHERS AT THAT POINT.

BUT THIS WAY WE ARE BEING PLUNDERED AND MURDERED.

Attached: the-west-final-frontier-or-babysitting.jpg (13.96 KB, 255x245)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

I thought I read somewhere that /pol was a board of peace. Violence is not the answer. Hope everyone stays safe.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

FBI is here
Talk about overkill. Or does their incompetence make it underkill?

border patrol
laff

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER…UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS…IF YOU DO…THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT NON-VIOLENCE.

Attached: bubonic-plague-victims.jpg (70.61 KB, 600x800)

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (97.43 KB, 513x224)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.55 KB, 887x179)

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

THEN MAYBE WE HAVE REASON TO HELP OTHERS AT THAT POINT.

Not sure why you're sperging out like a nigger.
But why should we help niggers, chinks, spics, arabs etc. When they can't even help themselves? When in scenarious where we do help them (SAD!) they ignore the help - think of Ebola quarantines being CONSTANTLY broken - they just ignore it, because muh dik, or whatever negro logic.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Zig Forums is a board of peace.

For humans. Subhuman filth get what they've sown for centuries.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

I AM SPERGING OUT LIKE A NIGGER BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF THIS…I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT THIS INVASION FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS…AND THAT IS A LOT OF SCREAMING. NOW WHERE WE ARE AT THE POINT WHERE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO ABSOLUTE LOCKDOWN AND PEOPLE STILL WON'T WAKE UP AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF 'AWAKE PEOPLE' DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT THIS IS EUROPEANS AGAINST THEIR
TRAITOR GOVERNMENTS AND CORPORATIONS

I AM SERGING OUT LIKE A NIGGER BECAUSE TIME IS ALMOST UP AND YOU ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS…IT'S LIKE WATCHING A TROUP OF HUMAN MONKEYS TRY TO FIND THEIR OWN ASSHOLES WITH A MAP AND BOTH HANDS…AND BEING UNABLE TO DO SO…I AM TIRED AND FRUSTRATED WITH ALL OF YOU.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Attached: 7cae469c4725ba0d57207029923a79a97c56e8ae54bfd3628391dee4deb23455.jpg (19.46 KB, 255x254)

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

muh science
muh space
back to reddit

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

why not just let them die out?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Kill yourself.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Because they will kill the planet while they are in their death throes…how many animals need to die as they slaughter every last edible thing in their environment?

They don't do it now because GOVERNMENTS and CORPORATIONS are breeding them like livestock. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BULLETS IN EUROPE TO STOP 1.5 BILLION STARVING NIGGERS COMING UP OUT OF AFRICA LIKE THE LOCUST PLAGUE user.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Well your half right but you really don't need bullets. What you need is a disease to spread in the food supply. One that hits their livestock.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

I am VERY PRO BIOCHEM (as well as an ETHNOGLOBALIST). They will never know what hit them and it will be as quick and painless (as possible) without any terror or suffering. They will not damage the animals and plants and they will not harm each other with rape, torture and their other niggeresque pursuits while they are dying. The Earth will be fed their bodies and blood and we will never miss them…can you imagine saying to yourself…"aww damn, I miss the niggers?" Nope? Neither can I.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Underrated post.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Ann Arbor =/= Dearborn

Attached: Kfwv7vo[1].png (329.62 KB, 1150x539)

William Gray
William Gray

I don't feel any sense of loss for not having the other extinct branches of hominids still trundling around.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Ideally, we have multiple Nations, distinct from another, living in harmony, working together towards extra-global goals.
user, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT 'HARMONY' YOU STUPID SJW RETARD.

SUBHUMANS DON'T CARE FOR THE THINGS YOU CARE FOR…YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Attached: niggers-killing-niggers-3.jpg (8.63 KB, 280x180)
Attached: niggers-killing-niggers-1.jpg (20.07 KB, 191x255)
Attached: meet-nigger-killing-other-niggers-3.jpg (40.55 KB, 474x275)
Attached: niggers-not-responsible.jpeg (68.92 KB, 643x360)
Attached: niggers-are-apes-2.jpg (67.22 KB, 1024x427)

Elijah White
Elijah White

Not directed at you, sorry about that…trigger happy on the post number

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit