HAPPENING: Active shooter on University of Michigan Campus

There are reports of an active shooter in Ann Arbor, Michigan (University of Michigan campus). Post all updates in this thread

Attached: B3C9E856-51A8-40C4-A529-6437926532A6.png (1125x2436, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpss.umich.edu/news/?id=633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

No, this is just some nigger shooting someone else in the dorms.

Dang , just when you thought “It Has Begun” too

Nothing happened, scanner said no reports of active shooter.

Michigan is the mohammedans' home away from home. Digits determine whether this is revenge for NZ.

Attached: outdoorhub-5-highly-dubious-glock-modifications-2016-02-02_23-46-44.jpg (1141x693, 96.93K)

Seems like a crop of shit. I can't imagine a Jewniversity telling it's students to "fight" anything other than civil society and the nuclear family.

Nah just some gagsta niggers queens on a bad meth deal

One of the most liberal places in the country but also has a huge Muslim population.

There is an active shooter on campus grounds. No news about anyone shot because police haven't entered the area.

AHAHAHAH

they were having a vigil at the Mason Hall for the pigs wtf 'run, hide, fight' too much stupidity there

Dearbornistan is a huge redflag. Funny how wokeness on the muslim issue can be predicted simply enough: how close by is the nearest large muslim "community"
Same goes for racism in general: where's the nearest large population of another race?

That's the standard advice for active shooter situations. First option is "run", if that isn't possible then move on to "hide" and, finally if neither are possible, "fight" back rather than being a fish in a barrel. E.g. If you are stuck in a room with nowhere to escape or hide, stay near the door so as to have a chance to physically overwhelm the gunman rather than staying at the far end of the room and guaranteeing your death if he enters.

"UM ALERT UPDATE There does not appear to be an active threat to the community. DPSS continues to investigate. Continue to stay clear of area."

Wow I sure am sleepy after watching these happenings all week. Is anyone else getting tired? We should all go take a nap and then look at this later.

Well Dearborne should be purged of mudslime anyway.

I wish I could sleep user. I've turned off all the lights but there's this weird glow keeping me awake.

Holy hell, did a University really just advocate retaliation? Nice. 1/1,000 of faith in humanity restored.
Polite sage because it's probably nothing.

Attached: shaggy1.jpg (670x432, 138.79K)

OP here.

False alarm. Washtenaw county sheriffs announced it was caused by 14 young girls popping balloons and screaming. Shows how much these ppl know about guns.. most likely the same ones calling for more fun control laws.

Gun control laws*. Phoneposting.

If people are calling the cops on balloons that just goes to show how scared everyone is. Good

False alarm dpss.umich.edu/news/?id=633

Incels deserve pussy once every quarter. Minimum.

Yanggang promises to give incels pussy once every month

If you are talking about MI you are going to have to find where the shitskins AREN'T rather than where they are, MI is a nigger shitskin paradise that needs to be burnt out.

YANGFUCKS, awesome…that is better than YANBUCKS

scared of balloons

Attached: 1456452534312.jpg (345x336, 54.07K)

Attached: simulation loicense.jpg (500x500, 72.24K)

Oy, you got a loicense for those helium balloons?

Wew, lads.

This world is on edge, isn't it. Is it something I did? Is it something I said? 'Cause I'm an advocate for peace.
Don't ever remember the world getting worked like this over Muslim attacks, and that's with higher scores than the guy in New Zealand. Must be that everyone is afraid of the Muzzies.

I'm an advocate for peace as well. There is going to be PLENTY of peace when the subhuman filth is in its grave and we live in an ethnoglobe.

This is the greatest shit since the 15th

you cant make this shit up

Not a good idea, user. The white race is far from perfect. It's good to have balance, like having separate branches of government that serve as checks and balances against over-reach or tyranny. It's a good idea to have more than one race, more than one culture, more than one way of seeing life and the world we live in. We've just been blessed with an over-abundance of disparate perspectives, including one perspective that would mix and rule them all.

Ideally, we have multiple Nations, distinct from another, living in harmony, working together towards extra-global goals. Barring that, at least we could live in harmony without (with barely plausible deniability…) invading our neighbors.

Why is this nigger giving 3 contradictory instructions?

could have been worse. ill take it.

Is it a muslim shooter?

Attached: 9bb91a6560a1d4daf5b80675e6506a4946b28d2b75785ec7bffd5de94c59817c.jpg (736x780, 119.83K)

the shooter is the guy whos tweeting

Not everything revolves around your ideology, retard.

More bullshit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 20.12.54.png (1592x391, 327.31K)

Good the libtards should learn what it is like to be in THE CIVIL WAR THEY WANTED by importing sewage into our nations…

NO USE CRYING NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED

DIVERSITY IS OUR DEATH YOU FUCKING TWINKS

Life is not a zero sum game. Political control by whites of white homelands is the most current goal, and any highfalootin nonsense about massacring millions is a distraction.

Reminds me of that meme how many school shootings does the CIA need to conduct before you give us the damn guns

In the UK, those girls would have needed licenses for the balloons and permits to make loud noises of natural expression.

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

Eh. Probably not false. They were preemptive and their MKUltra plant didn't' properly activate.

enjoy your balloons

licenses to watch natural explosions when?

Should at least slap their parents with an AsBo or whatever they call it there. Antisocial Behaviour ticket. What if it had been real and someone died? I think £2000 fine and a six month suspended sentence at a minimum for terroristic party-baloon popping…

Is Brenton's plan working? Is America waking up?

Attached: it begins with you.png (1188x736, 823.62K)

The guy in New Zealand fit that description, though, didn't he? He's about the right age, too. Wonder if he ever lived around Pine Gap?

I used to be friends with a Stanford Medical School professor who worked on the MKUltra stuff back in the day.
Rather than activating a shooter, like in the movies, I think they usually just shoot the person they want to shoot and then drop off a "confused person" MKUltra patsy who will sit around and confess and generally act like a nutcase. So the cops show up and find this homeless schizo guy with a gun in his hand next to the crime scene.

It's MK Ultra (read: mark) not M-Kultra.

Attached: Ariel_Fisher_on_Twitter_Even_if_the_active_shooter_alarm_at_University_of_Michigan_wasn_t_real,_even_if_it_was_set_off_by_popping_balloons_002.png (599x1226 211.77 KB, 141.3K)

Holy shit, this was pro strats the whole time.

That depends on who you are…remember the Trump Summit in Vietnam? You know what the Trump team wanted? THey wanted North Korea's BIOWEAPONS…do you know how North Korea responded? They said you can have ANY of our nukes…but not our bioweapons.
Do you know WHY NK responded that way?
Do you know WHY NK doesn't have a Rothschild bank?
Kim doesn't wear the pants in that family. HIS SISTER DOES….and she sends him out like puppet retard to negotiate…but the ONE THING they are never going to negotiate on is the bioweapons. Not now not ever. She could very well be a member of the women only cult, I am blanking on the name of it, on the planet. Anyway SHE is the one keeping control of everything and she is the one with the power to genocide ALL MEN from the Earth.
You don't believe in bioweapons because you have no imagination and you are stuck in the 19th century.

caught that, did you?

lurk moar

Not even remotely. BT wrote a manifesto that contradicted the approved notion of any and everything. And he left some sick maymays strewn throughout. There's no way CIAniggers are that capable.

It's a reference to the help they got from based (((nazi))) scientists

This NZ shooter guy is more like a "Timothy McVeigh" character than an MK Ultra patsy. Taking revenge, getting high scores, writing manifestos, etc.

The MK Ultra style is to have some retarded nutcase sitting around drooling and talking about how he was going to marry Taylor Swift and did this so she would fall in love with him.

I guess I'm a stupid nigger because I don't understand what you mean.

You're kidding, right? Tim McVeigh was as MK Ultra as it gets.

Also the MK Ultra style is to have a high-value target. Kennedy, Reagan, John Lennon.

This is just a "we have to change our gun laws so this can never happen again" psyop. And maybe they'll try to outlaw "dangerous right-wing views" while they're at it.

wat?
McVeigh was a fucking CIAop MKplant.
Also I very clearly stated that BT was NOT an MKplant and here you are posting as though I claimed he was? Fuck off nigger, L2R.

Cameras to monitor. Music to remove the resistance, and the headsets to keep them obedient.

Very clever for a bunch of egotistical nerds.

They have in the UK.

Don't even reply to the plebbiter between those two posts. Just filter him and ignore.

sage for double post

What are they supposed to 'fight' with, I wonder since they are all disarmed like sitting ducks?

Isn't Kim Dotcom in NZ?
I wonder if they are going to take down his stuff and claim he had a copy of the video on his servers.

I think NZ but fuck I haven't followed up on his story. Not quite recalling of it's NZ or AU.

You make a good point, there

Attached: University_of_Michigan_on_Twitter_UM_EAlert_Ann_Arbor_Update_All_Clear._Police_have_determined_there_is_no_threat_to_the_community.png (635x814 133.69 KB, 592.43K)

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Attached: 1543050791190.gif (300x300, 171.75K)

i hope they ban popping balloons in a public place.

Attached: Secret White Supremacy Technology.jpg (1000x1000, 86.56K)

This person in the photo is a CLOWN. Do they think bullets can't penetrate DRYWALL? What a retard…it is like they have never had weapons training in their life…"muh drywall can stop a bullet."

Hey mate. You got a loicense for that snark?

Good to know.

MTV
BET
Animal Planet
???

It's better than nothing. No shooter with a brain is going to waste bullets shooting blind through walls. Life is not Counter Strike.

Attached: 27e14b9e863844edd8f0c93c2bd2f4aa302362c95b536777bcf3c256846a30a4.png (1000x1000, 712.46K)

Looks like that door opens out, not in…

I remember when I was young and I found out that walls weren't some unbreakable, invincible barrier and drywall was shit. My dad hated me that year.

Next SPLC hate symbol;
balloons

They are soyboys at a urban university. I somewhat doubt any of them has had "weapons training". Why would they?

Oh yes it's OH SO HELPFUL to Whites to have a world filled with 68 IQ niggers shitting up entire continents, destroying the landscape, polluting the water, deforesting the forests. So fucking HELPFUL. What would become of the world without violent retarded apes destroying everything? That adds PERSPECTIVE, ya know? Oh and 10's of millions of 80 IQ spics flooding across our borders, comitting crimes and spreading disease while lowering the IQ of the country significantly. SO FUCKING HELPFUL

Attached: 7be8d9fac9c38b60a14909321d08fccac6a32b1ae7e39ccc08dd91fcd22187bc.jpg (400x264, 15.76K)

Hail Hortler balloons…good idea user.

Aw I wanted a happening :(

Attached: Adam_Barta_on_Twitter_Active_shooter_situation_according_to_people_fleeing_down_the_street_in_South_Beach_right_now._Scared...._Anyone_know_what’s_going_on.png (634x659 99.94 KB, 557.11K)

Inshalla hahahahahahahahahahaha

greatest thing of the day since yesterday?

God dammit
You’re the worst dude god

see

Foreign concept to people who grew up in saner times. I was briefed on it due to working in a politically sensitive industry. I'm guessing that students get the briefing regularly.

Why?

Why would whites want or need any other "race" "culture" or whatever?

If a white ethnostate ever does come about: it will necessarily be isolationist. So the relevance of the outside world doesn't exist.

It's not that it's a foreign concept, I understand what it means as it's slightly logical if you're looking at it from that perspective. I guess my instincts have dulled since I moved to a county with 98.3% white population (so like 20% jewish FML) and it took 8 months living here before I heard my first police siren.

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: top_kek.png (600x600, 803.45K)

We can't afford to be isolationist user, the subhumans will kill the entire planet.

We must be ethnoglobalists if Life is going to survive on this planet at all. Look at what the half nigger shitskins have done to their own country, they turned the lushest most virile region of the Earth into a desert wasteland where nothing but camels and goats live. They will consume EVERYTHING until all life is dead and they will not stop because they are parasitic subhumans. Whites still administer the government of Dominican Republic.

Attached: dominican republic boarder haiti map.jpg (637x320, 73.26K)