ResetEra Is Out For Blood

In the wake of the shooting that took place in New Zealand recently, ResetEra wants to go after PewDiePie because they think he is somehow responsible for the event and (this is me lurking in their threads) them wanting to take down both 4chan and Zig Forums because reasons I guess.

Attached: pdpdeplatform.png (1190x164, 38.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/active-staff-roster.7164/
resetera.kiwifarms.net/staff
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
archive.fo/Hsn6P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you just post the personal information of the people posting at resetera and if any of them are within driving distance, individual users can make up their own mind about what they want to do with that information.

They're losing and they know it.

Attached: losing.png (1020x355 1.41 MB, 52.06K)

Yeah trannies and furries unite.Hopefully another Brenton will come out for them.

Whatever shall we do?

Because they don't have any more games to play. They complained the industry to death.

Who gives a fuck about resetera. A bunch of normie fags that wanna shag their sisters. Fuck em.

All I'm hearing from this line of logic is that the next shooter should praise Kotaku, ResetEra, and some other garbage mill. Make it their fault.

Or Faceberg and CNN.
Sage because garbage thread.

Should have done that in the first place. Confuse the lot of them.

I completely concur with this statement and encourage strong consideration for it.

Whats with the call of duty esq skull face bandana on right wing marches?
Does it have a meaning beyond being cool/edgy?

They've always wanted to do all 3 of those things what the fuck are you talking about

resetera.com/threads/active-staff-roster.7164/
Staff List
Aiii
B-Dubs
BGBW
Brazil
BronsonLee
Cerium
ColdSun
DownUnderCoder
Dusk Golem
Emily
FelipeMGM
Ferny
Fiction
Finale Fireworker
Galvan
Grizzly
Hecht
JaseC
Jawmuncher
JayC3
Jonneh
Judge
Lady Murasaki
Llyrwenne
Lonestar
Masozi
Matt
Mist
Morrigan
NateDrake
Nepenthe
Nibel
Nightengale
Pau
Penguin
Professor Beef
Queen Kong
Redcrayon
Robin
Ron Paul
Rowlf
Royalan
Selina
Sirpopopop
Slayven
Snormy
Sophia
SweetNicole
Syder
Toon Link
Volimar
Windrunner
Wollan
Wonderment
ZhugeEX
bunkitz
chasingclouds
deltaplus
ghostcrew
jacob.armitage
kswiston
nihilence
plagiarize
ratrosaw
shiba5
shinobi602
spider
resetera.kiwifarms.net/staff

It's just for edginess. I bought one of those things a while back, just because it was the only black bandana in the store at the time. I genuinely only used it to cover my mouth in the winter, as it was bitterly cold that year. Now I can't wear it for fear of being seen as some sort of commie faggot. Well, that's an exaggeration, as I look like a cop when I go out.

Attached: Bare Knuckle in Portland, 20180701.mp4 (1280x720, 4.68M)

Zig Forumsacks mass shooting false flagging other factions,The CIA really fucked up teaching us how to play their game

I have a great idea.

Send any left-wing kiwi that video and email their law enforcement with a tip so that they can be arrested for possession. Start by dming the egghead kid first.
Here's the video:
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
here's the cop's email:
[email protected]

it's not illegal for possession of the video. are you gonna seriously tell me that there's a law saying I can't have ISIS beheading videos, the animals that slaughter entire villages in africa for fun, or Gang related executions on my hard drive? that's complete nonsense.

Attached: Gangs.mp4 (264x480, 1.74M)

I'm going to leave this here
archive.fo/Hsn6P

we should help them, pew is shit