I'm going to make an attack on this synagogue, it's close to my house, should it broadcast on some social network?

I'm going to make an attack on this synagogue, it's close to my house, should it broadcast on some social network?

Attached: Sem título.png (1024x768, 1.51M)

So much yes!

No fuck off

inb4 shoa'd

Accelerationism is good and all but you’re either dumb or a fed for posting plans here

Attached: 3F71C513-5177-44D5-A88E-502C3D5048A2.jpeg (435x458, 87.21K)

You won't do shit nigger.

You won't do anything you nigger

You mean kill jews live like the jews' cheap labor kills Christians live while Trump ignores it because he has no power? I don't think that's kosher OP.

We do not condone fedposting here.

White Nationalism is a religion of peace!

Oy Vey

Zig Forums is a board of peace.

it would make more sense than attacking a mosque

state that you're going to do it start the broadcast then run in and hug every jew you can see and tell them you hope they have a wonderful day

Do a barrel roll huehue

Anyone who says otherwise is polackophobic

Hello FBI

based and hugpilled

Absolutely yes! Also I will defend you against all these fucktards trying to stop the RaHoWa relentlessly, singing praises for you. I myself am injured right now so I am just going to be shitposting but I expect to be recovered from my injuries enough in two years that I shall join also the heroes who will be remembered by history as the first to strike.

Attached: 2754FA68-9DEE-40D1-A572-76F457AD3968.jpeg (600x600, 65.34K)

Nice try faggot,
Zig Forums is a peacekeeping board

Leave it to the goys smart enough not to post the location in advance, user.

Attached: 1469594748186.jpg (1280x720, 88.9K)

Actually, jews in brazil are a vast improvement over the local populace, you would be doing a disservice to your rotten kin if you were to repel them.

Are you sitting outside their door with a rifle and rounds right now? Oh you're not? So why are you telling us anything? OPSEC YOU FUCKING MORON.

You will not proceed to deliver on your promise negro.

Thats my house you dumb spic.

Wow this sure looks like a shitty synagogue, not that synagogue in general look good but still

ironic rabbiposting is still rabbiposting

I'm mean, both vote to fuck whites over, so eh whatever. Have at it.

I condemn this attack! This is a board of PEACE! PEACE TO MANKIND!