Botched job

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/christchurch-shooter-rushed-by-worshipper-abdul-aziz/10908992

sounds like he really bitched out during the phase 2 of the attack
could have doubled the kills
and you let one guy fend you off?

Attached: de1f46c5463907b163d388eee46a4dab.jpg (1088x879, 375.98K)

kek still trying this little damage control act

5 0 C O N F I R M E D K I L L S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOUR PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SALT PLEASE SAND NIGGER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAJAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAJHAHAJJAJAJAJJAJHAJAJAJAJJAJA

Attached: 8D33B56A-B0F4-4C39-974A-D1B2FEDABC71.jpeg (1315x1698, 157.72K)

phase I: 43 kills
phase II: 7 kills

what went wrong in phase II ???

probably figured he shouldnt push his luck and get beaten to death by sand niggers like that yid who shot up a mosque. too bad he didnt pull out and shoot it out with armed zogbots until his demise.

and i dont think he had a sidearm to realistically fight out of a situation where his primary was down. and it went down a few times in the first shooting

low on ammo maybe? Idk that's a pretty retarded fuck up. Not bringing enough magazines and ammo to your massacre that you planned for two years….

They are trying play off the muzzie that did a runner in first attack as 'hero' who tried to tackle Brenton.

Its bullshit propaganda, muzzies got cucked hard are trying to save face.

should have used a belt fed ar upper (semi auto is fine) and ammo box on his back with a handgun on each hip incase hes only got 1 hand to draw

Attached: 5631A389-687D-49BC-AE85-C2AF6D460CFF.jpeg (660x276, 44.3K)

second mosque had 80 more targets, something went wrong
he's lucky phase II livestream was cut off, phase I ruled

^oh yeah, I'm sure that would never malfunction

any gun can malfunction. this is why you test weapons before using them.

Using this meme to shit on us might cause MSM to reveal more details which will make copycats more successful.

Attached: 5566e9e9d3895736f09789736ddde50f15497dc8b55ae07888f857aea2e8260f.gif (499x373, 232.1K)

Who?

Attached: 1974XB.jpg (1024x680, 158.93K)

Maybe he just wanted a Good Damned Pepsi!?

Right? The kikenvermin are scrambling to contain their narrative, from evil mass murderer to fuck up. They want the Whites to go to sleep again.

Lesson learned for shooters, don't leave your weapons lying around so that people can pick them up and fight back against you. Fucking idiot.

what happened was he tossed a spent weapon on the ground because it looks cool like you're in the Lobby of the Matrix

Then the muzzie picked it up and attempted to fire (weapon empty)

Well, rifles are still pretty useful when empty.. slash, thrust, buttstroke etc

The muzzie threw the rifle at him LMAO

HEEEEWWWWP MEEEEEE
HEEEEEEEWWWP MEEEEEEEE
BOOM
BOOM!
*brains fly across the road*

What's with this "phase I, phase II" shit like he did both of them? Are we just pretending there were no other arrests that day now? He is the only person who did any killing that day?

you fags can keep sucking his dick all you want. I don't look up to 5'4 man sorry

when you come ready for war and ambush people there is no excuse for being foiled by unarmed civilians. that's pathetic

Everyone here saw the video, the fucker tried to run through the corridor in the most stupid escape attempt ever going directly to the shooter, he didnt even tried to tackle him, he tried to run past him pushing his shoulder, lmao.

yo are you retarded?
the article is about the 2nd attack on a completely different mosque

I'm not talking about the guy he dispatched in the video

the guy is obviously a complete pussy manlet. and this is the fag you degenrates are venerating. only a complete coward guns down unarmed civilians in a place of worship. he's lucky he didn't get lynched those afghan niggas don't play.

this poster is a goat fucker

What went wrong in Phase II is that the cops caught up to him too fast.

His goal was to survive so he could speak on international news when the case goes to trial. There was no way the cops would take him alive if he was still near a mosque and posed a potential threat. Once he heard the sirens in the distance he high-tailed it out of there so he could get to a location where the pigs would be forced to capture him alive.

Attached: Laura-Elizabeth-Loomer.jpg (1400x1652, 837.12K)

mhmm yesssssss the kiwi salt party keeps going

okay, plausible

Lol faggot I'm whiter than you and AMERICAN
which you wish you could be. Probably some shit euro-loser

Nigger shut the fuck up. You wouldn't and won't do shit. It could be a nursery and I still wouldn't give a shit. Kills all count the same.

actually historically my people have had more beef with muslims than you cocksuckers have ever had. we're the reason the fuckers wear man dress look us up little bitch. but at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong… you don't kill unarmed civilians, women, and children.

(don't know about the other response pretending to be me replying.. but i'm brown… the original aryans, and proud of it.)

Literally had a car and could refill as much as he wanted.

Attached: Glau (958).jpg (340x490, 111.56K)

I only have a car figuratively

-_-

yoked chads aren't 5'4 bro

I mean, the guy is clearly a coward. Even the biggest vagina can murder unarmed crouching people with the firepower he had. He made up some bullshit reason as to why he didn't kill himself or fight to the death. He panicked as soon as someone actually attacked him back being more than completely unarmed. Because he's a pussy. I'm sure many on this board fantasize about doing what he did, but you're always shooting up innocent people in these fantasies, aren't you? It's never like, some triumph of skill or intellect or athleticism, it's always "lol I shot you with a gun when you weren't expecting it". Because you're all impotent manboys that get shit on constantly in real life.

Blah blah blah, I'm an 'eco' fascist. What the fuck ever. If he was anything more than an impotent useless impulsive edgelord, he could have actually gone into forestry or some environmentally related STEM field, something to actually work towards his beliefs. But nah, he's lazy, and likely too low IQ for STEM. Too low IQ to make any real systemic change. Real change is fucking hard, children, and takes a long time.

Finally, I just want you guys to know how in the minority you are. Most people lean left, and the vast majority of the right still aren't interested in violent action. You are vastly outnumbered. Any actions you take aren't inspiring others, you're just ruining your own life. Stay in your holes, losers. There has always been anti-social extremest fringe elements in society, you're no different. Stay hiding, stay keeping your beliefs to yourselves like the cowards you are. Stay on this shitty imageboard. This place is the closest you ever get to your utopia.

Attached: ThisMakesThotsWET.png (495x527, 240.83K)

sad

t. doesn't understand that we are in war but thinks white people getting replaced and told to race mix is a okay just as long as they don't get upset about it

doubtful
5'4
or should i put it in terms that crange euro-trash can understand
160cm

Best fap material of 2019 coming through.

What's hybristophila, low IQ brainlet?

Attached: Truth.jpg (400x400, 44.76K)

OP would have fumble fucked first mag and shot himself in his tiny brown dick
Back to reddit,, faggot

Oh hi there fellow user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300, 64.23K)

I would have handled that jam a lot quicker than he did since I was actually in the military

why wasn't he in the military? didn't meet the height requirement?

Nobody cares

Does anyone actually fall for this trick?

Military means nothing. It's welfare for lower-class working people.

I'm pretty sure he was completely out of ammunition

mmm no went to the academy, more difficult to get into than ivy league. So chad, IQ, college athlete. Yep better than you faggots in every way LMAO

Speshullyooly if they kill a bunch of joogookniggerfemfaggots .

Attached: 446f00d4a7d4abeaf8d81e6bc2da60a07fcd4208df920a26d976fd56ba076130.png (2518x1024, 423.32K)

I'm sorry user, I don't speak retard.

where's the trick u little rat?

look at the retard who just got assigned and probably doesnt know we have id’s and can see him shitting up the thread. just lol at the state of shills.

Now now. There's no reason to get upset.
There's something suspicious about your post. Something tells me that you're not actually from around here. Not sure what…

Sorry, I'll try to find a retard to impotent low IQ manchild translator

Ah fuck, you bastard, just one away from BINGO!

of course I'm not from around here you little cunt. I don't hang around places overflowing with degenerates who glorify mass murder. I'm here just to fuck with u.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x355, 252.93K)

Attached: 1491304291227.jpg (238x238, 9.6K)

let's be real. if the cops didn't rescue your 5'4" homeboy abdul aziz right here would've had his brown afghani dick up your homeboys ass. LOL and the faggot would've liked it rest assured.

I mean, what did attacker dudewhatshisface even do for a living? He was like 28, right? And all he did with his life is shoot up a bunch of crouching people? That's impotency. That's failing at society. That's just being butthurt about not being very good at western civilization, the thing he apparently wants to protect lol. You guys can try to claim that it's muslims and politicians and jews that are the cause of your impotency, but at the end of the day, regardless of if that's true or not, it's still impotency.

so much for the fullchan iq

the other arrests weren involved, well theres like one other guy who might. the personin camo walking with a gun he was walking to pick up his children and was released

lol fuck off. nobodies scared of you little twerps. u might end up with a meaty brown cock up your ass if you keep it up. I heard it's not gay if you're the pitcher.

Didn't they originally say he was chased off with a gun even firing a couple shots at him… makes you wonder if the gun the muzzie had was legal… hmmmmmmm

Do I get a reach around as well?

As a storage, i mean.

Yeah, he should be a winner and join army to fight for Israel or be a good goyim, sorry, consumer and pay as much usury as he could.

Is this the part where they taunt us until they're all dead like the muzzies they sided with?

Attached: max.png (903x594, 988.34K)

Give him a break it was his first terrorist attack ok.

Stay mad muzzie.

ABC Australia has always been leftist trash.

Tarrant is a useless cunt
He got caught by some country bumpkin cops who just happened to ram his car. lol.

Also, he thinks he's in a firefight lol

cool story bro…

So like Muslims? Yeah, I can hardly think of a people more deserving of the coward's play.

Based bernto BTFO out of muzzies and memed the whole time. Guy is living legend.

blyat, blyat

I'd rather go that way than suffer anal pain in NZ prison

They are savages in there

Best of luck

The only thing baste about abdul is his son's anus that he pounds everynight.

Attached: 6f0306bf2c0f0e8fa9714682f13b09b5bb1370a2f7fabf4c52ba12280dea63019.gif (200x200, 858.9K)

iconic duo

Yeah, of unarmed civilians that were all in a corner. That's shameful

Kek

Did his son build a clock and win a medal?
Missed quads noted

you could see he was really concerned about getting out of it alive. when he shot that woman on the side of the road he kept looking around everywhere to make sure there were no cops.

Ran out of ammo

Yes, muslims should be killed
but also, grown men who are 5'4 should be killed as well
weakness is cringe
sorry but I don't look up to a 5'4 man

Then you're going to love the Asian invasion. Also no one looks up to a giant pussy so you're in the same boat I'm afraid.

Every single one of your posts is shit, you're either reddit spacing or calling him a manlet in broken English

how absolutely fucking pathetic

Attached: 1440540803718-0.png (354x504, 137.54K)

Attached: palestinalied.mp4 (1280x720, 6.58M)

HE RAN OUT OF AMMO

You sound mad as fuck and your comebacks are lame. Not doing too good a job on fucking with us.

Why don't you go get payback in the same fashion as this event? That would show us.

Were you a bacha bazi back in the day?

So he ran like the girly euromen he despised in his manifest?

Aziz, LIGHT!