OC Europe Awake 2019 with NZ kill shots!

Hi everyone, here's a re-master of the Europe Awake video for 2019, it includes the NZ shooting footage shown at 4m12s as a slick mini montage of those epic kill shots. Here is a copy of the unlisted video on JewTube for preview purpose: youtu.be/KgKI_iFbFUs

Download it here from Archive.org before (((they))) shut it down: archive.org/details/EuropeAwake2019

Feel free to distribute and upload to any sharing website! Looking forward to better footage from future events for even more inspirational edits, which are bound to happen since the sold out politicians do not listen to white people anymore. We will not be replaced, the traitorous politicians and the hostile anti white elites they take orders from will be.

#TheDayOfTheRope will be here sooner than we think and will be livestreamed too. Get inspired for the revolution that is upon us!

Dr. Pierce talks just a little bit more than the original, and the middle track is the non-choir version. Watch the original on JewTube by searching: "Europe Awake (re-upload)". Search "Dr. Pierce Archive" to see his 122 hour archive of broadcasts on Archive.org, his voice here was taken from the one titled "Thinking About A White Future".

Attached: 2019-03-16_234856.jpg (944x898, 132.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was the GAYEST shit I've ever seen.

Yep GAY

You missed the bit where some bumbling country cops rammed him off the road and grabbed him. lol. amatuer fucking cunt

BRENTON TARRANT IS A HERO

He's a white immigrant cowardly faggot
He looks like hes got a carrot in his ass

This

Brenton Tarrant, hero.

why are the kikes so desperate to memoryhole this video?

These are all cuckchanners

Can you prove it?

Nice try, shlomo. Post noses or fuck off.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
jew*

Attached: 1473855761582.jpg (211x210, 14.46K)

:) your friends are deeeeeeeeead

Attached: 30201F4C-5EDD-4824-AE0F-41923B069BD8.jpeg (507x451, 72.21K)

Yep, what did I tell you. Don't fucking give these kikes any attention, they've kept spamming this shit since Friday in every fucking thread because they're probably all old boomers

Where can i watch the original 16 minuts video
I only have a 10 minuts video

50:1

BRENTON TARRANT IS A HERO

What's the matter you filthy kike? Afraid of getting exposed?

He's a hero to all those burly prison inmates who were looking for a new girlfriend.

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

True. he showed that we are not the sheep in the terroist slaughter house. Islamic Terrorist attacks in our soil were never revenged instead more of them are being let in..Lots of love to Brenton from germany.

HONORED!

Attached: brenton tarrant nike smile.png (1019x763, 280.33K)