NZ shooter video

What do you guys think? Is it fake or not?
youtube.com/watch?v=U4EcWFXTvNo

Am I just a glownigger or does this whole thing smell funny?

Attached: 74666.jpg (612x612, 67.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/shock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your right. The whole thing didn't happen

Attached: genius.png (230x328, 10.84K)

Rebuttal?

let's make it a better thread by sharing webm's, mp4's…

Attached: IS Mujahed.mp4 (1280x720, 5.11M)

Nice

that dumb bitch getting brained sure
looked fake to me

NOT

More tasty dead Muslim tears.

See I thought that one looked more real than some of the others because a chunk of her scalp came off. Dunno though, I've heard really good arguments either supporting or doubting this attack.

my only complaint is that he did not try to enter any of the doors in the mosque

otherwise - his name is brenton tarrant, and it will live on forever

Yeah I found that really odd that he didn't try to enter other rooms. It was probably to cover the main entrance to prevent escape. Still, people were diving out of windows and he made no effort to kill them. No shattered glass either when he fires wildly at the windows.

Friendly reminder that no white country has ever become majority white again after losing that status.

Friendly reminder that Italy, the Balkans, Turkey, Spain and North Africa were once as white as Poland is today.

Friendly reminder that 95% of your fellow whites worldwide are okay with the current state of things.

Friendly reminder that Poland and Hungary will fall too, no matter how hard they fight.

Friendly reminder that your grandchildren will be brown and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: A0FC8840-1089-4A60-977E-31C4743EDECD.jpeg (400x465, 80.63K)

It was real. It was based. Prepare for the happening. Even Varg and other collapse shills are getting nervous now that they're getting what they shilled for.

Attached: atomic_pepe.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Safety glass acts exactly like that. not to mention, he fires out of the same exit hole.
Blood doesn't just come splashing out when you get shot, especially if you're covered in multiple layers of clothing like most of them were.

The only arguments I've seen are from schizo boomer-tier posters.

friendly reminder to save the planet and kill yourself.

Posts like this just inspire more shootings.

Yeah he fires out of the same hole and fails to kill that guy. Normal windshields aren't supposed to stop firearms.

I never said it comes splashing out. Nice strawman.

wow. your too dumb to get sarcasm

And you're too dumb for grammar and punctuation…

Fake. The most obvious evidence; Look at the bullet casings when he is shooting in front of the mosque (before he runs in again). They dis-appear in mid air, which is blatant cgi.

Niggas ain't ready. Unless you believe in an afterlife, you better be scared. Blood and death are coming to a street corner near you!

Dude wtf I didn't even notice.

What about how it took 15 minutes for police to respond?

Or how all the cars driving past are driving like its a normal day on the town?

At one point, the casing has nowhere to go but hit the 90 degree angle where the wall meets the sidewalk, yet it's just gone lmao

Reminder to kill yourself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x768, 196.17K)

believe it or not bullets don't blow people or objects up on contact like in Commando

Those strawmen are lovely but if you don't stop putting them up all over my yard, imma have to kill you with my cgi shotgun!

Exactly. The people that he walked by with an assault rifle had 10 minutes to call the police.

What the fuck do you mean was it fake? You think those were computer generated Muslims? You think the halal hero was a mannequin attached to a string?

No they don't you retard, you just can't see them hit the ground because that shit was streamed in 240p

That is the hope, yes.

Sigh. 3 Crisis actors he is shooting at with blanks, the rest are wax figures, already in position.

My favorite part was when the magazine appears on the floor in the mosque. Looked like ammo spawns from halo or some shit.

The producer was also the guy who made Hardcore Henry the FPS movie. If you look closely in the clip, you can even see a bottle of Heinz tomato sauce. Also, I'm surprised no one has posted Brenton's IMDB page yet.

He literally says in the car that mags started falling when he ran in.

Fuck off, shill.

Slide thread. Shut the fuck up. You are retarded.

Bot

Spain was overrun with non-whites, then the reconquista happened. The Balkans were overrun with non-whites, then the first two Balkans wars happened. Same for Italy. Get this blackpill defeatism shit out of here and go deepthroat a 12 gauge.

Attached: 12c4a84c4b2a3a2b4e768e33deccee03-imagejpeg.jpg (552x850, 31.33K)

He says one thing, but the video shows something else entirely.

Hey glownigger! Get out of here and stop replying to your own comments to derail my thread.

I mean it's undeniable that they have less Aryan admixture than us northern eurofags, but they're obviously still our brothers.

Attached: 1496500522305.png (1184x990, 229.09K)

Could the narrative that it's fake be a conspiracy to discredit legitimate narratives that some events are fake?

Could it be? Sure. Is it? Probably not.

Don't feed these shills.

You mean like how the flat earth conspiracy was artificially inflated to delegitimize any and all conspiracy theories in the eyes of the public? Yeah pretty much.

Quite the rebuttal.

Attached: D11e9jwU0AA0G5-.jpg:large.jpg (1249x1249, 193.32K)

They're just gonna say he's a paid crisis actor. Come on user

sage and report

Go shill somewhere else.

Jesus that's good.

He's right, though. Kindly off yourself. Or we'll do it for you. Kike shills will be next.

Attached: 926b44ab31c8f2e2e8d34528700482ae7c1edf93beac8ba69447048586f2c150.png (1290x720, 1.48M)

False. OP is a disinfo kike. 90% it's a mod judging from the post style and the attempt to recite every piece of false information from the last 48 hours.

The only shills here are you and the round table of faggots you brought here.

Attached: 86494241141d28e6b827811f595265f0f8a7d50eafdcf72ace9d34768ea0fff2.jpg (748x1024 173.37 KB, 108.46K)

Why post props? The one on the left looks kinda real, but the right one is clearly bs…

It's okay to be afraid. There, there.

To everyone saying I'm trying to spread disinfo: read this entire thread and tell me that again.

Attached: ufh.jpg (191x255, 21.22K)

This looks like pensioner hour at the local acting club. only one spat of blood on the carpet. My dexter senses say this i fake blood squirted from a squeezy bottle.

Attached: aftermath.mp4 (720x1280, 11.04M)

You're going very hard at this, shill. You feel those shivers in your spine, don't you? That lingering, nauseous feeling of dread, knowing your perverted game will soon come to a final end. I'd watch my back, if I were you. Never know what bad goy will take action next. Sweet dreams.

Attached: 058d733b5a3c1a882ad8984ec8bb587b308e4990e2dc3dba1b548c8ca7686330.png (927x702, 471.56K)

first of all shills dont give a fuck about this site its all your assumptions to make imortance about your usless retarded selves

I don't fear action from my brothers.

You watch your back, Mr. Jackson.

you are not even a strong entity to even be considered as a threat

Best video I've seen of the aftermath. I'm saving it.

shit video

Can some gun fag verify if the spent rounds are blanks or not? also what size 'should' the spent rounds be in order to be live ammo?

Here's a better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

This all happened in the past 40 years ffs, smh, faggot.

When he fired the rifle inside the mosque, you could see in one of the magazines. It had what looked like live rounds but I'm no expert. I don't think I ever saw him use it.

why he had no intention of escaping?

I just clicked 2 images out of my gore folder at random. Thats all. Its not a conspiracy.

Guy watch from 8:30 to 9:00 on the video. Follow the shell casings. You will lol.

Dead thread. Many glow niggers fought each other here.

As guy with many hours of CoD behind i always fringe when i see such corner crowding and consecutive magdumps. "Total noobs".

This is very little blood indeed. It doesn't sprays easily when hit its normal to not see any blood behind clothes in ation. But after dead bodies lie for a time blood starts to poodle under them.

Literally none of that is true and most of your rebuttal is a strawman. What I can tell is that you haven't read through what I've said. That or you're a shill.

Congratulations. You repeated a point someone else made and one that I acknowledged, and tried to derail the thread with it. For the 50th time, go read what I said and stop cherry picking what you want to confront so you can steer the thread in circles.

its real faggots. real people died. the question is whether it was a mossad job or not.

I don't know, Zig Forums. I'd love to believe this is 100% true, but there are a lot of things that stink. The only details of the video itself I'm going to address are:

other than that the video seems pretty legit, if it's a false flag, it's the video is flawless.

now for the surrounding facts.

If you tried to spread them, you were banned off goybook or twatter.

I'm not saying no one died, I'm saying there's a lot more to this than simply a Zig Forumsack that went ballistic. The overuse of memes was practically virtue signaling to the chans "You can do this too, guise, but never to the jews, remember!"

Wheres the vid?

You boomers are fucking lunatics. All is hoax, rot and die.

i heard he was a hired gun.
but surely u can't rent the brent.

Holy shit. That is so fucking cool

this shill tactic is getting old and it has only been a couple of days. Try rebutting arguments and being less of a faggot.

It no longer matters, for it shows us what one man can do. The next happening will have a much higher body count because the white mind is the ultimate supercomputer. There is no stopping the evolution of the hivemind.

Attached: 4aaa031f70dea5ee8200cddd5e81d4c691b22974e9697139850de2e36de309a6.jpg (399x288, 45.49K)

Can anyone tell me what song is playing once he is already inside the mosque and he heads out back to his car? it gets louder when he takes his helmet off.

holyshit, thats a lot of lurkers

That is lie. 30% is okay with that. Europe survived many invasions. You need real blackpills faggot.

OP IS A DUMB FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO STOP WATCHING KIKEWOOD MOVIES

Firstly, the video shows regular glass. Windscreens are made of tougher material to prevent people from crashing though it. Stands to reason the effect of bullets would be different.

Secondly, the amount of blood depends on whether THERE IS A FUCKING EXIT WOUND OR NOT YOU MORON. If the round gets lodged in a tough organ or bone there will be no exit wound.

Third, the human body isn't covered all over with veins that cause you to spurt like a geyser if you penetrate it stop watching faggot anime you cunt

Fouth, shock will cause your fucking capillaries to constrict, preventing blood flow

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/shock

=RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Obviously you fear actions if you shill here this hard and tell us all these bs shizo nonsense. CGI bullets? Ask you doctor if he can give some good pills. Redpills don't work on you.

I agree, it's bare minimum a false flag on it's face but a lot of people are paid or in on it and it takes a lot to be honest about false flags and hoaxes so most people don't make the effort to really confront the truth.

But it's there it is the truth and hopefully something happens regarding this one day and the people that constantly double down on this stuff should really be thinking twice because there has been so many lies and so much bullshit and corruption that your day to answer for being a part of it gets closer each time you take more with lies than you should.

Nothing strange about that. He holds it tight against the windshield, causing the resulting exit hole to be small.
Windshields are made from laminate, they don't shatter like the side windows did when he shot through that.
Shotgun pellets don't spread out into a cloud the moment they leave the barrel, it takes time. In the first inch they're barely wider than the barrel itself.
tl;dr looking in the wrong place for clues.

no shit. that is why they send to Europe. how would you solve it? ask them to stop raping and replacing our people?

jews have us in this trap and we can't escape. there will be war or we just surrender and die out slowly.

Nice video.
Notice the shockwave front travelling through the ground reaches the group before the air blast.
This is because the speed of sound in solids is higher than in gasses.
Personnel who are dug in, or lying prone when an explosive ordnance lands nearby may suffer concussion and brain injuries due to head contacting with the bucking and heaving earth.

There's no evidence the video was live
The first time the guy entered the mosque the was no blood, he leaves and goes back to his open boot of his unlocked car and 'refuels' to discover on his 2nd entry to the mosque blood now appears

The whole thing looks like a white helmets low rent propaganda video
One that only retarded MAGA Q-pede types and jews would find entertaining

Video related.

you are stupid.. blood will not gush out immedietly