I Love All of You

What Brenton Tarrant did was one of the saddest things I've seen recently. I don't think I've had as much sadness, as I did after watching the video. Seeing innocent people murdered was heartbreaking. Seeing someone so casually do it was heartbreaking as well.

I know that a lot of you have anger. A lot of you are hurting. That's why you are on this site. To express that anger and hurt inside you. To grow it. I just want you to know that I don't hate you. I will never hate you. I don't hate Brenton. I'm just incredibly and unbelievably saddened by what he did.

I'm saddened that things in life, whether it's upbringing, genetics, environment, or something else, have caused the pain that you all have. I'm saddened that many of you see the answer as the murder of another human life, and I wish that could change. I know it can, but it must be you that does the changing.

I'll end with this. I don't actually love you all. I don't even love myself, so how can I love any of you. But what I do know is that I don't hate you. And I never will. I just wish you all could see that what matters in people is not race, religion, country, creed. What matters is that all people are special. We all have free will and autonomy. We can all choose to focus on promoting good without causing pain. We can all choose to see each other as positive and equal, regardless of circumstances. I hope all of you with anger and hate are able to resolve those negative emotions. You may want to reach out to a therapist, or even try working on where it came from. Good luck with everything in life. i hope each and everyone of you live a life of promoting good and no pain.

Attached: download.png (170x170, 2.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12679679.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
archive.is/U5v1W
freemoviecinema.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog

Get the fuck out of here with your (((peace))) symbol.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (282x320, 105.8K)

I guess you’re one of the leafs that blew in. Stick around, maybe you’ll learn something.

Why not?

Apart from that, I appreciate your blog post.

I don't need the peace symbol. It's just a symbol. It's a symbol generally associated with the idea of peace. I just got it from google images. I could have used any image. That's not important. The message is important.

Because I grew up in a family without real love. All of it was contingent. So I isolated myself emotionally, I'm sure like many of you do. I emotionally dissociated myself from my family as a protective measure. I'm confident I'll get there someday though.

Is Zig Forums always this fucking gay

I don't even give a shit, but get your story straight before you blogpost Nigger.

Its human nature, it can't be changed.

when you show the same level of concern for Europeans that are being raped, tortured, and murdered on a daily basis by shitskins jews dumped in the west then your feelings will have merit

your selective empathy only exposes you as a hypocrite

Attached: DUrA3lN.png.jpeg (474x530, 39.06K)

This shooting truly showed which anons were just "le epic troll" shit talkers and which ones are willing to fight for their beliefs.

Thank you for forgiving us, it's hard to step back because we think that no one would forgive us for what we said and what we've done.

why don't you want "peace" for these women? you're fine with them being raped

Attached: german women speak out.webm (640x360, 10.1M)

I have the same level of empathy. I understand it's not about the person committing the act. It's about the wrongness of the act. Murders, rapes, and all host of horrible things can be done. And they will all be wrong, regardless of who does them.

KILL THE OP AND ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS!

I'm not fine with anyone being raped. I just realize that nationalism is not the answer.

WRONG
What Brenton Tarrant did was heroism. He fought the invaders.
Why is it only turbo-cucks and faggots are able to make posts right now?
Something is fishy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (576x139, 14.07K)

I don't think you should! I definitely wouldn't like that. I got like 50 years left in me. I'd like to keep them.

Fag

We don't care about you.

These cucks have been making these fag threads since Friday

What was heroic about it, exactly? He took the lives of individuals who were no threat to his own physical life.

Yeah the death rune. The battle standard of the Boomer hippies ushering in the death of western Europe and her children.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x197, 22.32K)

we can see right through you, liar

Attached: idaho rape.png (316x482, 127.14K)

True, Breivik and Tarrant will be remembered as heroes of their people.

I'll still care about you though. If you have any hurt or anger, I hope it can be resolved in a nonviolent way.

I hope not.

Breivik was a zionist, and anti-racist, and a commie until you-know-who decided he could hurt the nationalist cause.

Just stop with the Breivik shilling. He gunned down a bunch of European kids protesting Israels occupation of Palestine.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

The inquiry heard from the president of the committee, Georges Fenech, that one father had been told while visiting his son's body at the morgue that the right side of his face was unrecognisable because terrorists had 'punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face.'

Attached: 42c8c8046a4f4badd9334e5a1c3094880d319778782906aead984c6d14bbab0d.jpg (719x960, 100.04K)

If they wouldn't have skipped on the budget and used a life sized puppet like the guy in the mosque she would have twitched afterwards. Also, I noticed a strange lack of floating spirits after the deaths, leaving me to wonder if they were really dead or simply more injured mannequins. Overall, as a simpleton I am very displeased by how fake the livestream video looked. They could have used better mannequins for this false flags. How much did they pay Brenton to take part in this?

That saddens me too. I don't like that someone could do something horrific like that. But I don't see it caused by them being brown or muslim. Something else might have caused them to commit the crime. If you took that same person and brought them up in a completely different environment. Like a loving household in Idaho or New York. I guarantee they wouldn't have done that horrible thing.

They made snuff movies during the Bataclan.

He took the lives of extremely threatening people. They were invaders in his country. These people are the same as someone breaking into your house. They need to be removed because they are a threat to you and your posterity.

Watch the video, look through mythology. All heroes gave their lives for their people and slaughtered their people's enemies on mass. In a hundred years statues of Saint Breivik will dot Europe and a great statue of Tarrant will greet comers to New Zealand.

do you have white skin op? with the way things have been going you're going to have a truly horrific future :)

Attached: 2.mp4 (224x400, 4.5M)

Maybe you would like to read this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/12679679.html

And oh regarding muslims:
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/ Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503 Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/ Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994 Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834 Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744 Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339 Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432 Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/ Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/ Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508 London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/ Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042 Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/ Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0 Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802 Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm ROTHERHAM 1400

R

E

D

D

I

T

S

P

A

C

I

N

G

Back to reddit larping fag. There's no world for you to save here. We're not incels. We're not depressed. We're not here to fulfill your Jesus complex.
Our race and culture is being replaced, our women and children raped and our men emasculated. We're angry and we're fighting back. This is an awakening. You can thank us once we're done.

Just like Vlad The Impaler.

if your not White, i fucking absolutely hate you.

Are you guys seriously believing this video was real? All the fucking bodies looked like mannequins. Especially the woman screaming help me help me when he leaves the mosque. one minute she's screaming and moving around and then the next he looks away with the camera and then looks back and she is flat on her face on the concrete and looks dead already before he shoots her? and she doesnt even beg for her life or do anything? just lay there? seems very convenient to look away with the camera so someone can place a mannequin there.

Yeah I definitely have white skin. I have no guilt associated with my white skin either. I just realize the truth that skin color doesn't matter when it comes to how I see the value of others. So, thanks for the tip. But I know I'm going to be perfectly fine, because skin color doesn't matter one bit to me.

It was real, I saw heads explode.

Whites rule world.

That's right.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (953x1282, 187.29K)

No. there was no blood splatter anywhere. what vid did u watch?

Cringe harder faggot.
Why is this bait thread still up?

Attached: 790415ad3ac5cc6c244d2b9e998722015b9e80eac99619f3b1bf9a38aaff1c4a.png (600x800, 385.42K)

lol that place was literally radicalizing dangerous muslims for years. read this from 2014
archive.is/U5v1W
they got what they deserved

You are angry. That's why I'm here. It's that anger that led to Tarrant murdering innocent people. That's why I'm here. Because I want to fight for the world I want. Just like you want to fight for yours. I want to show you that you don't need that anger. That i will never hate you. That I can understand where your anger came from. That there is a better path, than the one your one. That's all. I'm fighting for the world I want. Where people live in peace regardless of where they live, and what color they are. If I can do it. I know you can too.

Just watch the part where he kills the women crying for help. You can see blood and part of head fly off.

Have you ever seen someone get shot?
Its not like resident evil or your lolidating simulators.

hypocrite

Attached: 1459740391394-0.jpg (638x653, 84.67K)

GAS GAS GAS THE BIKES RACECAR NOW

It has a 50% chance of being a bait, haven't you paid attention to the wave of people bitching about #NotAllMuslims whenever they chimpout? They might be doing the same with us.

Ive watched it twenty times. no blood flew off or anything. She was a mannequin placed there when he looked away with the live cam. How does "SHE" go from screaming help me and moving her body to absolutely nothing and face first in the concrete as soon as he so conveniently looks away from her? So stupid that people think this shit was real.

Then you haven't been paying attention. The only reason you've even "seen" it is because the news told you about it.

Those Muslims were not innocents. Islam literally means "submission." A Mosque may be a place they can go to worship, but it is, in actuality, a symbol of conquest. Those "innocents" were just waiting for their numbers to grow so they could begin conquering the state, raping your children, and murdering infidel under Shariah law.

Couldn't be more wrong about that one, bud. I love my girlfriend, my dogs, my volk, my work, and my hobbies. I'm a very love-filled person. I just don't particularly love the Muslims, and neither did Branton.

Not a hypocrite at all. That's incredibly sad. Any pain caused to innocent people is sad. It doesn't matter what race or nationality.

Get the fuck out of here .. Brenton Tarrant is our hero

we have so many new visitors to the site!

Attached: 1469889023722-3.png (670x690, 331.43K)

What's a bait thread? I'm just a white guy, not liking the direction some of you are going. That's all.

ive shot someone. its not like the movies. but im talking about her lack of actions after he looked away as opposed to how she was screaming and moving around before he looked away. smells like a set up.

he killed coward rats

You can see it here.

Grow up, humanity has never been at peace. It never will be. We Zig Forumsacks will fight for people against any and all invaders to our lands. If the mass immigration invision does not stop will send a million more Brenton Tarrant's to stop it. He was a Hero to our people.

You have a savior complex, thinking you can come on here and "show us the way". We know your words, we know how useless and pathetic and weak they are. How brainwashed you are by people to believe that what you're doing is right and what we're doing is wrong. We're not interested in them.
Your plan is to do nothing while your race is erased. That's not a plan, its submission. Our plan is to see the erasure of our race and our culture and act against it.
Your presence here is pointless because you are preaching recycled phrases, cliches and platitudes. You have no original thoughts, no insight into anything. You're here because your ego has told you that you can reach these kids. What you didn't understand if that we've considered your worldview and directly seen the absolute truth of its ineffectiveness. The war is coming no matter how much you preach. We're just ahead of the game on it.

then why didn't you show this sentiment for non-muslims? why is it you only pity muslims killed and not other races? where was your calls for peace before?

because you're a hypocrite

Attached: 1469889023721-1.jpg (528x766, 140.55K)

"our people"

yeah okay pal, go find us an example of English grooming gangs drugging and raping a 12 year old in Pakistan

you're such a genius with your "everybody's the same just be nice to eachother oWo"-ism, I truly see the light now

Attached: 0e4500a98e94de6baeebdc267498e976a864a3a3b4bf593efe2cee6ae8879886.png (585x462, 50.63K)

Fuck you and your fucking pity and high horse holier and more enlightened then you attitude. You don’t have a grasp on anything that’s happening in this world or natural law meaning what’s truly good for our people and our evolution. You are just a blissfully ignorant NPC of the Jew who sees no difference in a sub human nigger and highly functioning aryan except muh socioeconomic factors.

Before posting lurk here for a minimum of 1 year and also if you don’t do what’s necessary in terms of natural law then you are better off just killing yourself.

Makes me incredibly sad that this was done. But it doesn't mean I see something evil about all people of a color or race. The actions are wrong, and we should work towards a world where they don't happen. It could have just as easily been some white people that abused the girl. The color doesn't matter. The wrongess of abusing an innocent girl does.

So sad :c

are you enjoying yourselves newfags? let's show you some truths that can't be unseen!

Attached: niggerattack6.jpg (650x500, 78.8K)

The whole livestream was a fake edited mass murder. It was NOT real. Mannequins all over the place. Brenton was paid to do this.

Here you go:

This is a thread we have around here where we catalogue all of the slayings of white people at the hands of, usually, Muslims and Negros. Why? Because no one else ever does. No one else cares. No one, especially you, ever hears about it. Read through the thread and then the 8 that came before it and maybe you'll start to understand why Brenton starts to like a bit less like a monster and a bit more like a corrective action.

…With the help of 62 grains of copper plated lead moving at 3000 feet per second?

Everybody is not the same at all. I have completely different abilities than another person. I'm better than a lot of people at some things. That doesn't mean I have to look down on those that are worse at things than me. I can choose to see them as equal in value, and it's been the best choice I've made. I'm happier since I've made that choice, then I've ever been. You can get their too.

this is not your therapy session hugbox. we dont give a fuck about you, unless your White.

that shit was hilarious. he hits her with two shots and you can tell she felt the first one because she tried to reach for her neck afterwards. lol but she didnt have much time because that second round went through her head real fast haha. my fav is when he is making sure the sandniggers in the main room are dead and he shots on of them in the head and you see his mudslime skullcap pop off. i was fucking cracking up so hard when i saw that things fly off his brown head like a mini frisbee
lol stfu limp wristed hippe. ill make a deal with you, if you fuck off now, we will let you treat the White men on their way back home from the front lines of the coming race war for PTSD. how does that sound?

Attached: D44720FE-5A57-45A5-BB2A-BC09B2694444.jpeg (720x615, 67.91K)

I was talking about BEFORE he got close to her and shot her mannequin you moron.

i wonder how many civnat boomer idiots opened this worthless thread thinking they'll get some calming discussion only to have the truth of this world shoved in their face?

Attached: niggerattack2.jpeg (650x576, 46.88K)

Attached: the weak preach equality.jpg (1920x1080, 239.95K)

Also you can see her walking. He aims through the fence/gate and hits her and she falls.

Attached: niggerattack7.jpg (1453x592, 353.27K)

we offer a means to make that happen, you do not
no because the moslems are like 1000 times more likely to do things like that because of biological and cultural factors

I suggest that you cease posting here for at least two (2) years. In the meantime, "lurk"- that is, read without posting. You do not have anything to contribute, you do not know the things that these people do. Stick around for awhile, read but do not post, and eventually you will realize how stupid you sound right now.

Attached: pepe_retarded_brother.png (1465x1209, 245.18K)

t. moron that didn't watch the video

I know ur a moron

Yeah, killing whites is killing whites. Even if their are commies.

Attached: 20181013_180134.jpg (4608x2240, 4.22M)

Attached: niggerattack3.png (658x409, 40.8K)

But it matters to other people. Do you think everyone here was born a White Nationalist? Most (despite larping) were raised in the same liberal culture as you, with the same "We are all one, race doesn't matter"mindset. But it's a lie OP. And your apathy won't save you. Not from us - from the others. This planet is like a prison now, and your skin is your default uniform. There's no denying that. Look, I find it VERY hard to other races as well - but as I watch BT cap that Muslim woman, all I could really remember was how many times I've seen a White woman getting taken out by Muslims, like those Swedish girls. Hell, BT gave them a relatively merciful death. And it doesn't matter anymore - whether you agree with him or not the Muslims will retaliate. Probably escalate. But now the ice has been broken, so will Whites. Everyone, including the government is going to need to take a side or get the fuck out of the way of what's coming.

Go back to cuckchan you mouthbreathing nigger. Filtered.

Attached: 1469002035039-2.jpg (604x392, 59K)

It was a Labour party summer camp, these were the pro-migration puppet politicians of tomorrow.

You may not call it "hate", but when you categorically refuse to understand us (a process which would start with honestly entertaining our ideas), its the same thing.

Ironically, many of us do not burden ourselves with hatred.
We simply know our enemies.

This group is full of dumb racists.. CHARACTER MATTERS THE MOST

I don't have a savior complex. I understand that I only have responsibility for my own well-being. I am only in control of my own well-being. I can't have responsibility for how you feel. I would love to be able to get rid of whatever pain you have, but I know I'm not responsible for "showing you the way". You are going to choose whatever you are going to choose.

My plan is to keep fighting for the world I want. The world where maybe you can learn that skin color and race don't matter as much as being human. So I'll keep doing that. I'll keep trying. I'm definitely not here for my ego though. This is anonymous. I have no audience except for you all. I'm here because I genuinely care about you, and want you to know that. I also want you to know that you don't have to hold on to the anger and the pain.

Character is genetic. The West is the West because it is White European.

That's pretty fucking gay dude

You're missing the point, repeating your ridiculous mantra over and over again. This isn't about innate value. The Muslims can live in whatever way they choose to in Muslim lands. Europe is under attack, we are been displaced by our own politicians and worse than this we are told it is good for us. Good that our four thousand year old culture that built modern civilization is being erased because muh patriarchy and theres no racism against whites because Critical Race Theory.
That's one view. We disagree. Violently, it seems.

Where is poo in loo looking for a girlfriend?

Attached: Animals - Front.jpg (1429x1429, 388.92K)

Watch captain marvel here freemoviecinema.club