Destroying Paganism and replacing it with (((christianity))) was just not enough

>(((creator))) (((ari aster)))

New anti-white, anti Pagan movie from (((hollywood)))
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s

Red Ice Tv did a video about this Jewish movie mocking white culture
youtu.be/j3tzqe5e7Hw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-35-57-75.png (2160x1080, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lUYpx
kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence#Conditions_in_pre-Great_Divergence_cores
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, Jews do that.

Of course it's not enough. It will never be enough, even when all white people are dead and raped, it will never be enough. Not until white people have been erased from the written and spoken record will it be enough for (((them))).

Christianity is a kind of kill switch in many whites and is used against those who decide to no longer accept the kike driven agenda. As soon as the whites once again realize the kikes are happily leading them to their doom and resist the hordes come out of the woodworks to remind the whites that good Christians turn the other cheek and trust in God while God's chosen people run amok. All the while the "Christian churches" are scamming grandparents out of 10% of their checks in tithe.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are truly a curse upon humanity.

Attached: 1546525426880.jpg (960x733, 85.89K)

it's good to see that albinos are getting represented in this movie

Attached: albino.jpg (827x1241 38.05 KB, 270.85K)

My prediction for the movies:
The ebil white bagans will be obsessed with white skin to a comedic degree, so they turn niggers and other shitskins to albinos.
Screencap this, I guarantee you this is the case

Its going to be something like that, or how judeo-christian values are peaceful and good. Go back to sleep in the pews, White Man. Bow to rabbi Jewsus.

END ALL ADAMITE FILTH
Go back to the old Gods , God of nature and creation and all timelines
Fuck this adamite trash

Correct
Also there’s the fucking spirit cooking and ritual cannibalism associated with the jewsus sacrament rituals

They will arrive soon, wanting us to accept their rabbi.

This. Adam was a kike tranny. Abrahamists all belong in the oven, and that includes Christians.

use IRC

Fuck cults.
Especially the LGBT cult.

So it's literally just Get Out 2

Destroying paganism is what got us into this mess, you stupid nigger.

get out was about white liberals who think blacks are superior and want to steal their bodies. this one seems to be targeting white pagans. think 'pagan' in the original sense, meaning rustic or living in the countryside, whereas get out would be the whites who are more citygoing (leftist)
get out targeted one half of whites and this takes care of the other half (not actually a perfect 50/50 split but whatever)

No. Worship God or burn in hell. Yes I might be a jew but it's fun baiting you against an unbeatable opponent and watching your brains explode in rage, you fucking pagans.

Here's some bible scriptures to send you to sleep…

"In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God, the word was with God in the beginning. Through him all things are made, without him nothing was made, than can be made. In him is life, and that life is the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:1-5

AHEM

I hate (((christianity)))

yes, but his name is odin. it's unfortunate that you were tricked into doing judaified bhakti yoga or whatever that stuff is.
here's a quote from god himself rather than a passage from a silly book:
the bible is a judaic attempt at repressing the aryan nature
the bible is not for you, therefore you are discharging duties that are not yours. it is better to worship in the style of your own nature with fault than to be a christian without fault, because being a christian is not in your nature (i mean it is obviously in your nature to be tricked by the jews because otherwise you wouldn't have fallen for the bible, but christianity itself is not natural to you). what you are doing is worse than for a nig to nog because at least nogging is in the nature of the nig.
also nice dubs. praise kek.

and just for good measure:
– Atlantis, Edda & Bible by Hermann Wieland , page 258

Attached: 5e3746e642e206e8cf898941f4740b9f3efe911e2ea52009594b86be9d9be389.jpg (467x700, 279.03K)

lol no one thinks about pagans you faggot. muh dead gay religions

Only the English version of Christianity works like that to my knowledge. All the other phenotypes practice something akin to theology and seek meaning and learning in the holy texts, rather than merely repeating the brainlet version like an NPC.

In fact, Christianity absolutely destroys all NPCs that seek to join it. PCs and hostile PCs can join it and gain from it simply by understanding that there is a Spirit hidden in the text not at all unlike there is a spirit in the biological machine known as their body.

What does it mean to 'love'? What does it mean to have an 'enemy'? You never seek these things out. You never answer them. You just go about what you've already been doing and apply this to it like a retard. Here's a hint for NPCs like you: the Bible has the opposite messages in it as well, if you take it all literally - why don't you go for them instead? Why don't you purge God's enemies?

Have you heard of the Orthodox or the Catholic churches?

Interesting that the board is shifting.
Reminder that the proto-jew who asembled these stories stole them from Persia, Babylonia, and Sumer.
HIS NAME WAS JOSEPHUS
Romans hate him.

Attached: fedorashrek.jpg (353x334, 30.13K)

luke 14 26.

What niggers you all are.

Pagan
1. Disparaging and Offensive.

>Origin:

Insulting people because they live in nature and do not live in the jew city. Same insult as Nazi, Hick, Bubba, Redneck, and so on.

How does one become a pagan? I'm getting tired of Christianity.

You found the right place
First step read about trees and how wonderful they are

Take it back to kikechan nigger.

And?
The word "Christian" was insult (Meaning "Little Christ"), and was eventually adopted to what it means today
The symbol of the democratic party was originally an insult (After a republican tried to label is opponent a "jack-ass")
It doesn't matter what words used to mean, just what they mean now

Just don't be an abrahamitic schizo and you are fine. Read about iron age/ancient Europe and the various texts available from north to south.

Attached: 5b5382fedaef7614b199a19c93862a81a27315c3e20aeee2b89cd2feb89723b3.png (1314x804, 244.78K)

The US government you mean.

100s of billionaire Jews don't outnumber 1000s of billionaire goym around the world.

It's also the US government behind the shit.

it absolutely matters what words USED to mean because if (((someone))) working at a newspaper changes the meaning of a word today, tomorrow YOU would argue that it doesn't matter what that word used to mean.

And for your information, we call each other pagans, you crackas are not allowed to use our word. Only WE can use it you racis cracka small diks.

Lmaoing at those who shat on Christianity and supported Paganism. Whites just shot themselves in the foot and love it

No

>>>/druid/14
Read

Ok

I have nothing to really add to this thread but…
archive.is/lUYpx

>(((paganism)))
top of the kek all keks

Attached: 7620216320_e8d929f24f_b.jpg (1024x768, 363.35K)

Leftists cannot be pagans, it's core tenants are diametrically opposed to it, they're spiritual squatters opting in to a christian idea of what paganism is

Samuel [18:1]: And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. [18:2] And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father’s house. [18:3] Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. [18:4] And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that [was] upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments,
even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle

Samuel 2: {1:26} I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

Ruth: {1:14} And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her. {1:15} And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law. {1:16} And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, [or] to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people [shall be] my people, and thy God my God: {1:17} Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, [if ought] but death part thee and me. {1:18} When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her.

{4:13} So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bare a son. {4:14} And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed [be] the LORD, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel. {4:15} And he shall be unto thee a restorer of [thy]
life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him. {4:16} And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her osom, and became nurse unto it. {4:17} And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he [is] the father of Jesse, the father of David.

Attached: 1537832999066.png (550x401, 441.05K)

>further interpreting that to mean "let yourself and your wife be raped and make it fun for the rapists"
I guess Jesus also wanted us literally pluck blocks of wood out of each others' eyes and for us to cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes because they make us sin.
No wait he also said that sin arises from the heart (Matt. 15:18-19)
>"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

Guess that actually means we need to cut out our hearts. Man, who knew the pagans had it right the first time?

Attached: Pagans and Bestiality.png (720x480 3.08 MB, 4.08M)

Reported for judaism.

Wiccans are your brothers and sisters in (((YHWH))). Wiccan rituals involve praying to Christian Archangels. Read:
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

funny way of saying Shiva

And why do you care what (((they))) produce anymore? Hollywoodites are the enemy. Why do you care what your enemy says about you? Just tell others who they are and why they are the enemy.
It's so stupid to get your cockles up about a stupid movie made by your enemy when instead you can do next to anything as a better use of your time. Giving it attention is what they want. Promote something else.

Attached: Smug Wife.jpg (1280x720, 92.06K)

DAS RITE, CUMSKIN CRACKA FAGGOTS

Just neck yourself if you actually fall for that Homosexual historical revisionist (((Narrative)))

Lmao

(book: proxy-publishing holy trips)

Attached: ....png (620x508, 464.1K)

Read the details of the ritual's steps. It's THE bread-and-butter of Wiccatru faggotry and it explicitly calls on Adonai/(((YHWH))) by name channel power into the act. And besides calling on the main deity of Abrahamism, it also involves the invocation of Christian Archangels. Not one word of those two acts is heathen/non-Abrahamitic in any way.

{35:2} Six days shall work be done, but on
the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death. {35:3} Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

That's right goy. Kill everyone for violating what I said you shouldn't do. I also guess that being illiterate or deaf wasn't apart of jesus's plan now was it?

Attached: 354676546565.png (2261x1246 906.48 KB, 1.37M)

Symptoms of societal degeneration, not the religion itself
Very common in all societies regardless of religion, likewise irrelevant to the point you're trying to make
That's on you nigger, either way 4/10 try harder at least you had the decency to concede on the gay jewish fanfiction

Post counter-information regarding Odin. I'll take correction.
That said, everything about Rome is true. The most that's been discovered is the suspect that maybe the babies didn't get singled out more for being female than male, showing preference for keeping male over female (which wasn't what I posted anyway) and that through some special archeological x-rays we found ten of the numerous infants buried in "Roman London" didn't have their bones broken so they might have been stillborn not murdered.
That's it.
Mass infanticide as a relatively common cultural practice is still undeniable (that they would leave their babies to exposure) and they apparently didn't view babies as human until they became of a certain age/established certain traits/behaviors over time. Kind of reminds me of abortion but eh. I'm sure the Christian Romans didn't do any different. It's not like they actually did anything for them, right?

Have you any evidence to back that up?
Actually the point I was making was exactly that. It was very common all over–until Christianity.
We can get into further history, the perversion of Rome afterwards, the mandates of indulgences, the wickedness of the Inquisition, tortures, corrupt "priests", the Reformation, executions simply for believing differently, etc. But to idolize pagans and think they are smeared by "kike-loving Christcucks" is without limit to inanity. For all that occurs after the second and third century of Christianity so much good was done which laid the groundwork of the very ideal civilization so many posters here would prefer to inhabit, not to mention all that is encouraged and exhorted in the very foundational and definitional documents of the texts which Christians are to regard as divinely inspired and infallible–the Bible.

How is pointing out the instances of animal sex in pagan myths a "Materialist standpoint"? What are you on about?
I see you're ready for a real stimulating discussion

A famous movie from 1973, The Wicker Man with Christopher Lee, also made pre-Christian paganism out to be some creepy, bloodthirsty cult.

Just consider that media attempts to make something look bad often backfire. A religion that is cast as wicked can also make it seem far more appealing.

Yeah because the Pharisees really knew what they were talking about when it came to what God said. Jesus must have never read those passages. It's not like the former covenant was being fulfilled by some prophesies "messiah" figure who also happened to be God incarnate. Maybe this incarnate God was a hypocrite in telling the Jews to do one thing but Himself doing another, like when he told them not to work on the sabbath but then tells them that healing and helping people doesn't count. lol He got all mad about it, too, like it was supposed to be common sense or something. Bet he blamed the Pharisees for teaching different, like adding on rules like "a sabbath day's walk" where you can literally only take a certain number of steps on the sabbath or be considered "working", or like how they said you can't carry anything (like a bed, or bag) cause that's work when God never said that at all.
And it's not like the sabbath was itself a metaphorical symbol for the "rest" found in salvation which God predestined before the foundation of the world.

But that would have to be found in the foundational documents of the faith which stand as exclusively divinely inspired and solely definitional of the faith, like basically being the dictionary or Constitution of Christianity.
Surely none of that is found there. Why bother even typing it into searx.me?

Your religion is dying for a reason - even the most aware adherents such as those on Zig Forums are cucked to death on critical matters such as the importance of Race. If you're one of the handful of Christians that actually does intend on recognizing Truth and following Christ's footsteps with righteous love and compassion, I wish you the very best of luck. But you must also recognize that your greatest opponents are not the heathens on Zig Forums or their reactions, but the majority of your own religion's adherent are the ones you will have to contend with most.

Christians just be fucking honest here. The vast majority of you would murder any wns for not believing in christianity. Don't even try to say otherwise asswipe. So go and take your six million denominations and shove it up your own divisive ass. Religion matters more to you than your own race so quit your fucking larping already. You can have your religion, but let's make this very clear: if you are out for my blood, expect a bullet in your fucking skull.

That's not true at all. It's kind of shocking how Christianity took so much and returned so little. It is a terrible religion that destroyed so much of our culture, and placed Europe below both the Middle East and China during the early Medieval period.

suck a dick dude.

Nope, still happened even then
Not idolizing them at all user, they, like all societies had numerous flaws, it's more of a defence against people (usually christians on this board) who tend to shit all over them and dismiss them, which is deeply unfair, they were incredibly successful and laid the very foundations and infrastructure of western civilisation, much more than you'd think.
I assume you're trying to say that paganism glorified bestiality? In which case the only way this holds any weight is to assume that people back then actually believed that the gods actually turned into animals and actually had sex with people i.e. a materialist perspective and one that is completely wrong
That's exactly what that passage is

Forgot this
All the shit you mentioned only began to take root once Rome had conquered Greece and a formerly conservative, rural society was swamped with a flood of cultural influence from Greek art, literature and slaves. You had numerous Roman writers complaining about this, considering anything Greek as effeminate and unRoman, there was even attempts by Roman emperors to revive roman virtues. If you actually read about this shit it becomes pretty obvious

Objectively correct. Even back in the first century there were proto-gnostics, "enlightened" ones (those who led people astray and babbled like idiots thinking they were speaking special languages but no one was around to interpret them, thus seeming more special and holy), and of course Judaizers, who basically wanted Judaism but with Jesus and without the Pharisees, forcing circumcision and old covenant ceremonial laws even upon non-Jews.

Of these it was said repeatedly they would spring up and be the tares among the wheat. Paul himself wrote in Scripture how he nearly wished these faith-perverting Judaizers persuading circumcision would emasculate themselves (ie cut their genitalia off). John, the most sensitive and poetic of the apostles, wrote that they "left us because they were not truly of us".
Today we have zionist evangelicals exhorting naive souls to hurl money at organizations and a government (the modern state of Israel) which explicitly hates them and thinks of them as animals. We have apologists using Materialist argumentation to promote tissue paper faith and slave mentality. We have church elders too limp-wristed to reject abortion and sexual immorality. But perversion of truth always existed. Before Christ was the Pharisees, and after Christ's bodily ascension were the Judaizers, Gnostics, and later the perversion of Rome, EastOrtho, purgatory, de fide dogma exhorting prayers to Mary as "Queen of Heaven", then we get Islam and further Kabbalah Judaisms with truly ethno-supremacist Judaism (in name only, really just a political cult pushing Israel above all), and in the West we get cults like Jehovah's Witness and Mormonism ETC.

However, the subversion of naive people is always repugnant no matter the place, and where the first problem and focus is on perverters of Christianity there is also this other poisonous idiocy in threads like this, too, which would lead people to think the world would be better if Christianity never existed and we were all dumpster-baby chuckin', animal railing, young boy patting, rape-slavers who conquered not minds through intellectual feats but bodies through bloodshed and bone.

War? Yes. Defense of one's people even by the sword? Just look at the Hussites! However this pagan adoration and recoloring of history is asinine and does nothing to actually show the greatness God surged through all so many different races, and in particular European peoples. Wycliff, John Huss, Martin Luther, John Calvin, Swingli, Edwards, Justin Martyr, yet further. And personal favorites like Van Til or his successor Bahnsen, great men yet shadowed by those names I mentioned and those still not mentioned.
All European, be they English, French, Italian, German, American, and in the cases of Jerome and Augustine, etc. dating back so much before!
Yeah okay.

I gotta know what your references are for this and what you mean by "Medieval period", because otherwise I'm gonna burst a spleen laughing

Attached: Justin Martyr.jpg (1480x833 124.27 KB, 507.25K)

spoiler that shit please.

So does abortion today. Note the difference in perspective on the practice before and after.
Yes
If by that you mean simply having established peoples and lands then sure, otherwise no.
No but that many pagan beliefs heavily relied upon or incorporated bestiality. Not all instances are in a positive light. That would be ridiculous to claim. But it encouraged men to believe they were created by and/or designed to worship largely selfish and frequently malicious creatures of all-power who, on a whim, will rape your wife pregnant, marry your daughter to a duck and basically make your life miserable. There was no perfect consistency in their "gods" and therefore no hope, and the flaws of their beliefs are most clearly shown in the instances of their gods' mistakes or fetishes, like their bestiality theme for example.

I do not think anyone but idiots believe all pagans rutted with beasts at all times because Zeus shoved an egg in some girl's ass or something. Pagans were people.

You mean what was posted about Odin? My mistake then. I thought you meant Christianity itself. Fair enough, if the Odin cum-drinking was fanfic can you link me to counter-references? I really would prefer not to sound like an ignorant jackass and I don't want to spread disinfo.

The entire time that christianity has existed. You and your denominations have single handedly torn europe apart by infighting and the jews being the sole benefactors of such division. China and japan allowed a bunch of different religions to reside under their rule as long as it was spawning from their own ethnicity. Christianity has been conquered by religious zealots who think that they alone have the interpretations of the bible right.

Praying to angels is heresy

ᚨᚾᛟᚦᛖᚱ᛫ᛗᛟᚡᛠ᛫ᚨᛒᛟᚢᛏ᛫ᚺᛟᚹ᛫ᛖᚡᛁᛚ᛫ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖᛋ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ

Are you joking? Where do you think our laws, Philosophy, infrastructure, science, societal organisation, virtues ect. descend from?
Fucking hell dude did you even read what I posted, this is exactly what I meant by materialist perspective, read some fucking Sallust for fuck's sake, here, I'll even do you a favour and post a passage

.>Of myths some are theological, some physical, some psychic, and again some material, and some mixed from these last two. The theological are those myths which use no bodily form but contemplate the very essence of the Gods: e.g., Kronos swallowing his children. Since god is intellectual, and all intellect returns into itself, this myth expresses in allegory the essence of god.

THEY. DID. NOT. TAKE. THE. MYTHS. AT. FACE. VALUE.

The actual sources for one, the entire thing is a claim made by a gay jew hinging on a blantant mistranslation of a word, he goes on in the same text to say that Jesus fucked his disciples, anyone who unironically posts that passage is either baiting or a complete retard

Only reason Abrahamic religions still exists is that they thrive on cultlike behavior and mental blackmail. Otherwise they would've fallen to obscurity long ago. Though Christianity has been the faith of Europe for very long, observing history it acted more as a subversive cultural element than one that was strengthening and empowering.

If you ever read a bible, it's full of complete nonsensical writings that are largely irrelevant in most contexts. You have to force cultlike behavior and abuse human psychology for them to even bother reading it and take it seriously. The ones who take it the most serious usually haven't read it because they would be sorely disappointed and take their fanaticism down a couple of notches. I mean just look at how posts like these are written (notable the bible texts) they sound like the schizophrenic ramblings of someone who just came from the Q board.

fucking kek

Because you don't know much history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence#Conditions_in_pre-Great_Divergence_cores

The only way that this would make logical sense is if the other quotes in the bible (supposedly forbidding homosexuality) would make sense is if having homosexual intercourse was only forbidden if it was sodomy and of pretending to be a girl while doing it. But the quote in the last image right here could very well be the case as well. If it's the latter then the people in power were only interested in doing whatever they want and abusing everyone they could if it's the other, christians have made absolute retards of themselves and have gotten it wrong for thousands of years.

They also pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) directly. Heresy is an advent of Abrahamism, and not heathen by any definition.

They most likely got it completely wrong. For example, there is not a single quote in the bible that references forbidding lesbians from having relationships.

Largely influenced by Christian values ie the reason why abortion is seen as evil, how rape and sexual immorality are defined and further considered universal evils, the reason why

Do you even know what "Materialism" is?

Since when did the Egyptians believe objects to be their gods? He writes that they called the earth Isis and further but Isis was, in their mythology, a real deity they worshiped, not the earth itself. Reminds me of one church figure who mistook the belief of the phoenix as being a real bird.

Certainly most did, as seen by the riot the worshipers of Diana started when the Christians started teaching "the Way" which ran against their goddess and was bringing many to turn away from her.

Attached: God Mocks Egyptian Pantheon.png (1454x485, 41K)

I regret to inform you that the Book of Exodus is a fiction story. It did not happen in reality, and its anti-Egyptian narrative is a form of libel fabricated by envious hebrew goatfuckers. Also
So if you defended Christian churches from people preaching Islam, does this mean you take Jesus' instructions to cut off your hand if it causes you to sin literally?

Where is your proof for the image you posted you absolute fucking nigger? I so want to cave in your skull right now I can fucking taste it. You have been maniacs throughout the entire history of Europe and have persecuted anyone who went against any of the narrative the bible has pushed. We have suffered under your tyranny for way too fucking long. You are almost no better than islam. The only difference between you and them is that christian nation's stopped enacting everything that has said in the bible and have accepted 'modernization' of religious faith.

>They also pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) directly.
doesn't excuse heresy
What is "Abrahamism" anyway? And are you saying that "heresy" as a concept only arose as a result of "Abrahamism" or that heresy is an aspect of "Abrahamism"?
Again, the Ephesian worshipers of Diana starting a riot over the Christians coming in teaching other than their goddess.

I believe Jesus is literally God, that he literally is the Son of God (second person of the Trinity), who literally came to earth in perfect (sinless) human flesh, was born of a virgin, ministered, healed, suffered, died and literally bodily rose again to glory. All of that literally is definitional to Christianity and thus a direct explicit (as it's written in the defining documents) prerequisite for being a Christian.

I acknowledge hyperbole as used for emphasizing a point of argument/teaching, but that does not remove the belief in the literal aspects of the faith which define the thing.
Pagans were largely similar. They did believe in Zeus, in Diana, in Dionysus, etc. Pagans, even Romans, did believe in gods literally. Rome was more open philosophically, of course, but they did actually largely take their myths literally. Did they take all the teachings/commands and exhortations of their religions literally? Maybe not all, but they had those practices for a reason, and it was to commune in some form or another, for one reason or another, with entities they believed literally existed.

Where is that quote faggotnigger?

forgot to post this before: Romans 1:18,26-27
>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness… For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Nevermind all the other instances of "sexual immorality" in the broad sense being condemned and those who are "sexually immoral" being unable to enter the kingdom of God.

That's funny, user. I'll get to the rest of your post in a second.

Actually what he means is that the book of exodus is 100% fiction in every capacity.
None of the plagues happened. The jews were not enslaved in Egypt. They were kicked out of Egypt for openly worshipping Set

Stfu kike, Christianity dominated you pagan cucks, you pagan betas didn't stand a chance against the CHAD Christendom religion, bringing back paganism is dysgenics to religion, fuck off kike

Attached: 20190317_215322.png (880x605, 172.81K)

It takes a beast to kill a beast. You and your sick cult is going to meet your end you fucking bastard. No amount of you saying everything is a metaphor but everything I perceive to be bad so I'll interpret that literally.

Hmmmm, interesting. What do you think about the species of Whiptail lizards that are entirely female and reproduce asexually through parthenogenesis, but require simulated acts of lesbian coitus to promote ovulation?

The Ephesian worshippers of Diana did not pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) or to Christian Archangels like modern Wiccan faggots do.

Hmmm, interesting to see how much the powers that be hate Christianity. Also, your religion is majority non-White nowadays and is therefore gay and anti-White as a consequence. Answer me this question: Would you rather your daughter marry a godly Christian African, or a non-Christian White man?

The Spirit, Not the Letter
We're not jews, we're not muslims and we're not supposed to be. Algorithms are a form of death.

Not what I was saying. Christianity weeds out NPC genomes.

Who else here doesn't capitalize jesus, god, or anything else in the bible? There is no evidence that anyone in the bible existed so I'm never going to consider "anyone" in the bible as a proper noun.

Not everywhere.
Yes it is, in many places. Also Celtic crosses and many other religious symbols.

Attached: Lentosotakoulun_lippu.svg.png (250x211, 15.47K)

Funny how you don't answer his question. Take off your larping nigger.

No. I hate niggers. Christian niggers I would promote to African women. I'm not against humanity evolving into separate species. I believe this to be the meaning of our separation to different races to begin with.
Pagans would be fine, I suppose.

Christiandom has been controlled opposition and has been since its very inception.

That'd be atheism.

It makes absolutely no difference. Christianity is already dead. Europe is already dead. The White race is already dead.
It was over before you were even born.

Abandon your childish delusions and pick up the sword of God.
Islam is the future and cannot be stopped.

Brenton Tarrent went on his little temper tantrum because he couldnt face the truth. But it didn't change anything, if anything his little tantrum only made things worse.

Attached: fatahkid2.jpg (704x960, 95.31K)

Swastika is Heathen Aryan symbol spanning back at least 30,000 years.

Surprising answer. You'd be crucified on Zig Forums for it though, and the vast majority of your religion's adherents disagree.

Wrong. I doubt you understand what a-theism is, but your ignorance does not excuse insulting our atheist/irreligious brothers.

Symbols have long lives. They remain longer than heathens.
Doubt it, but if I were, it'd be your autistic ass at fault for that; waging a 'our team's better than your team' fight for years. I'd just refer to Bishop Barron, who noted that paganism is sort of the minimalistic religion of base necessities. St. Paul also said that through nature the pagans found morality. However, neopaganism is a chaotic mess of degeneracy. Of course, the retarded protestants would want to kill me anyway.
It's a state mandated uprooting program for juveniles, not really in effect in the West until 1960s. The very few atheists who are not so out of social engineering are philosophers. It's also cope for masturbating to porn.

Attached: 11642090_1.jpg (1200x1200, 146.53K)

Projection. I never said that nor did I step back to say something was a metaphor or not except for the instance of the sabbath, which was a literal day that was literally commanded by the literal God to his literal people as a literal reminder of both what literally happened and what was prophesied to come.
I said "metaphor" but really there's a better word for it. It's not exactly allegory but a type of thing to come, or biblically classified as a "sign". Circumcision was a "sign". Noah's arc was a "sign". The destruction of Jersualem? Prophesied. Happened, and then happened again and will happen again.
Abraham and Isaac when God told him to sacrifice his son? A "sign" of what was to occur according to prophesy (Jesus crucifixion etc.). Sabbath was a "sign", hence why despite repeating the ten commandments throughout the new covenant documents (New Testament) there is never an emphasis on that specific commandment. Neither is there any real emphasis on any holy day except for "the Lord's Day" which aligned with the resurrection of Jesus, as a memorial gathering and fellowship of the event and reminder of His eventual return.

tl;dr Not "metaphor" but "signs" is what I should have said, and it's very obvious what is allegorical and what is literal. Even with Genesis and Revelation, the book ends of the Bible which are the most steeped in poetic imagery (allegory), eschatology and yet very literal events and peersons involved.
But save that for Zig Forums

Well it's a matter of one's epistemology and anthropology, and in accord to the Christian presupposition the view is very clear. I think only mankind is made in the image of God and that we are not designed nor intended for similar sense of sexuality. I hear there are species of ape that crack baby skulls on rocks to prove dominance for attraction (supposedly if the baby is the alpha male's and he fails to protect it he loses the image of alpha male and the skull-cracker gets the role). I don't think that behavior is intended for us either. I can say all of that because of the foundational and defining documents of Christianity which inform the Christian presupposition, the bedrock of my worldview.
If I held to a Materialist presupposition then it would place man on the same level as those lizards and apes. He would be nothing more than an animated brick of matter (not superior nor inferior in any objective measure compared to rocks) which was ultimately produced from genetic consequences of environmental circumstances which themselves arose from cosmic happenstance.

>The Ephesian worshippers of Diana did not pray to Adonai/(((YHWH))) or to Christian Archangels like modern Wiccan faggots do.
No my point in that post was that pagans did literally believe in their gods, not just hold to the beliefs and tenants espoused in their myths.
And Wiccans practice magic, don't they? Not only do they pray to archangels (there's only two named in the Bible) but they do magic. That's a stoning.