NEED THE FULL NZ MOSQUE VIDEO

Help anons. Can any of you give me a link to the full mosque shooting video? I had one but it stops long before the action.

Attached: islamophobia does not exist.png (570x649, 243.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
archive.fo/7pud6
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-zealand-mobile-carriers-block-Zig
127.0.0.1:19575/gui/index.html?localauth=localapia4ffae1dcf99b17f:
neinchan.com/pol/res/3699.html#q3892
t.me/HansTerrorwave
is.gd/KqOkqS
is.gd/jukY1c
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
vids.theoven.me/v/899
ufile.io/4bv13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off CIAnigger

Kek. How did I get the sense that one was coming? I'm not a Cocaine Importing Agency fag.

Lurk moar faggot and you'll find it

is it illegal to distribute now?

Go to PirateBay and get the torrent you fucking moron.

Been lurking. It's how I got a hold of the first video but the thing stopped not even midway through

I'll give you a hint on where to find it

Poo poo pee pee

Ask and you shall receive my son

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

pretty sure null doesn't give a shit and is hosting it and has a torrent set up on his site still

nothing is illegal to distribute except for CP
stop trying to scare people from sharing it kike

they're certainly trying to scare people from it
archive.fo/7pud6
most likely to cause a Streisand effect making everyone want to see it out of curiosity..but for what reason?

Attached: stupidcnnshit.PNG (914x899, 676.01K)

you wont get the full video if your in NZ
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-zealand-mobile-carriers-block-Zig Forums-4chan-and-liveleak/

127.0.0.1:19575/gui/index.html?localauth=localapia4ffae1dcf99b17f:

Thanks.I was able to get it.Now,to the lab and make some mosque metal.I'm thinking some Megadeth would go perfect with the action.

For New Zealand citizens.

NeinChan have the full WebMs in their general

neinchan.com/pol/res/3699.html#q3892

My fucking man.

Mosque metal. Working on it now.

>neinchan.com/pol/res/3699.html#q3892
fuckoff fed, not using your honeypot

how long is it? mine is 16:55
is that the full length? does it show the 2nd mosque or did it just end on the road?

my friend found the video online, try to use the deep web (tor browser) or web.archive.org if you don't want to do anything illegal. good luck

GET A LIFE MOSSAD

DETATCH YOUR CATHETER YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE DESK ITS OKAY! GO PEE IN A URNAL!

It is on æ.

Check telegram channel @hansterrorwave

t.me/HansTerrorwave

It's pinned

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

Where can I find the manifesto? The video's easy enough (16:55 right?) but can't find manifesto anywhere

My mother even texted me a link to the video
You might be right.

OP must be a sandnigger who wants it to train his other mudslime sandniggers

Kek. No.I am white and don't have a liking for Izzzlam.I'm trying to make videos of the shootings accompanied by heavy metal music. Mosque metal

tried to upload pdf says already exists..lurk harder

the MSM's organized mass censorship of Saint Brenton's video is baffling. 10 fucking years in prison for sharing a vidya? you could go rape and murder some white girls and get out of prison on probation serving less time than that. this is the sad state of The Current Year. has everybody forgotten 2014-2015, when CNN and BBC and all the Fake News were playing the newest ISIS video? sure they blurred out the scenes with gore, but they blasted ISIS videos far and wide to scare the shit out of you Goy to pay the Jizya. i remember being quite shocked that CNN would even play the ISIS video where Jihadi John beheaded Alan Henning and David Haines. CNN blurred the moment of the knife sawing the neck, but they showed everything else.

yet somehow, just seeing any glimpse of any frame from Brenton's 16 minute video is absolutely forbidden and automatically makes you into a terrorist and makes you into a Nazi and makes you into a Bad Goy.

this blatant hypocrisy by the (((Media))) is disgusting. i hope the next Brenton guns down an entire (((Fake News))) studio and sends 100 (((journalists))) to Jahannam.

140MB Video

is.gd/KqOkqS
is.gd/jukY1c

Full shooting, Manifesto, and Mixtape here:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

How about go download the torrent, retard?

Which track? Killing is my Business? Holy Wars? There's several in Megadeth's catalogue that would fit. \m/

stop wasting his time you niggers, anyone that wants to see it should be allowed fuck censorship

vids.theoven.me/v/899

have a look user

Never change CNN.

Manifesto
ufile.io/4bv13

DOPE - DIE MF DIE

Attached: my siiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaiiides.png (444x444, 67.75K)