Expanding on Accelerationism (critical reading)

This is a critical expansion on the Philosophical intro to Accelerationism post:

This will attempt to answer the criticism which basically boils down to this:

Expansion

Accelerationism itself deals with an absolute horizon – one that is closing in on us. This horizon itself is hyperstitional in nature. Before we go further, we must explain hyperstition.

Hyperstition is a positive cybernetic circuit that features general culture as a component. Essentially, it can be defined as the occult science of self-fulfilling prophecies. Hyperstitions function causally in the human socio-cultural matrix to bring about their own existence. An example is the Trump election, where the very idea of Trump becoming president brought about his presidency. Even better – the example of the Cyberspace, whose very existence eventually turned it into a technosocial reality. If you understand meme magic, then this is its engine by which it operates. It's an epistemic reality.

Moving on, Accelerationism is not to be thought of as accelerating the growth of evil, because it's not. It's hyperstitional acceleration, an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us from the future. There's no option to negate it for it is already so. This would be otherwise if it wasn't for the fact the prophecy is already in the process of fulfilment and the engines are working overtime to see its realization. The forces are too great to stop it and one would simply be overwhelmed if they tried. The only way forward is to go through, which means further in. And the deeper we go, the greater the net entropy becomes which only benefits us more.

If we are to win, then we must realise the absolute reality of Accelerationism. It isn't a choice and any attempts to negate it only result in a net loss of our potentiality because reality is already happening and attempts to prolong the inevitable only ever makes situations worse. That's common wisdom we should all know. Therefore, let there not be any more discussion on whether it is good or bad. Let's focus our attention on what truly matters: the inevitable hurtling towards us from the future.

Will you have time to react?

(INB4 the brainlets start getting confused again.)

Attached: Accelerationism.png (780x439, 617.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/what-accelerationism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Accelerate.jpg (1658x2560 35.05 KB, 461.44K)

You are a dumb nigger.

lol, do you anti-accelerationism shills ever have anything other than the text equivalent of dribbling?

Oh god I really don't wanna go down this rabbit hole, I know where it will lead me.

Attached: images2Q3XUMUZ.jpg (267x189, 27.47K)

Accelerationism works. Little sparks start big fires. WWI was a good example. Possibly the burning of the Reichstag. You could also trace back the french revolution and russian revolution to shit-shows that happened in their countries.

We are all heading to a leftist hellhole future anyway. Seems to me our only choices are to get there slow and accept it, or get there fast and use that energy to make change.

Implying you even have a choice. Don't deny reality, user.

See:

When the system sees white people as the enemy, white people will see the system as their enemy. Its that simple.

I don't think that we are following accelerationism. Specifically referencing , who posted definitions and explorations of the traditional meaning.

Accelerationism in our context doesn't refer to rapid expansion of the capitalist system to bring down the system through its self-destructive nature, but rather through the acceleration of (((multiculturalism)))

Thus, we should focus on identifying what aspects of modern society (((they))) try to decelerate, for example the Great Replacement, and incorporate that into our own, new, definition of accelerationism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x255, 132.28K)

Nice addition to the reaction image folder

Attached: just.jpg (1124x1050, 350.6K)

Rapid change that forces the people of the present to deal with the problems of the future , as opposed to multiple generations that get mentally and emotionally castrated gradually so they passively accept every small change

based and acceleration pilled

In short, the Happening is inevitable, but the longer to takes to get here the more our strength is sapped.
Therefore, we want to make the Happening occur as soon as possible to meet it with the greatest strength possible.

Bingo, great encapsulation of the message.

>Accelerationism in our context doesn't refer to rapid expansion of the capitalist system to bring down the system through its self-destructive nature, but rather through the acceleration of (((multiculturalism)))
No, but the same principles and method applies.

Globohomo is just part and parcel of (((capitalism))). It's like The Thing; it contorts and mutates itself to keep "flourishing" by any means necessary. The real reason that the western elite want to import the third world is because whites are a dwindling tax and labor base. Even replacement level wouldn't be good enough. Capitalism is a cancer and like a cancer exists in only one mode: growth for growth's sake.

>Globohomo is just part and parcel of (((capitalism))). It's like The Thing; it contorts and mutates itself to keep "flourishing" by any means necessary. The real reason that the western elite want to import the third world is because whites are a dwindling tax and labor base. Even replacement level wouldn't be good enough. Capitalism is a cancer and like a cancer exists in only one mode: growth for growth's sake.
This is true. If there is one takeaway from Marxist intellectuals, it is this: Capitalism in its purist sense is what leads to globalism/global communism, which is why they wish to accelerate it. This is also why libertarianism is pushed and promoted. Even Ludwig von Mises admitted that free trade also includes the free movement of people by necessity.

I'll post my thoughts here as I believe they are related enough and does not warrant it's own thread.

What Tarrant really highlight amongst the red-pilled whites is the divide between those who still cling to individualism and those who have cast it off. "Cling" may not even be the correct term, as I believe their entire psychologies are have individualist values as their foundation.

Notice how they talke about Tarrant as an individual?
Notice how they talk about the dead muslims as "innocent people" (ie individuals)?
Notice how the concern for the consequences are how whites will be affected on the individual level?
Notice how they attack us as individuals (loners, losers, basement dwellers, edge lords, etc)?

Tarrant likely could not forsee this crucible specifically, but this annihilation of individualism rooted in the minds of whites needs to exposed and burned out.

Nothing pisses me off more than some basement dwelling faggot spreading lies that he doesn't understand. If shit really hit the fan, you would be so scared shitless at your lack of awareness and preparedness that you'd probably die of a heart attack.

Quit being a LARPing faggot, and spreading this shit. You have no idea what you are getting into or what the consequences will be.

what the fuck are you even talking about ?

All of western civilisation is based to a certain degree on freedom, liberty, etc. As always you nutjob shills constantly spew this garbage.

I hate to break it to you man, but particularly with the USA there's absolutely no point talking about this if you don't also acknowledge the principals and values that the actual nation was founded around. You know, there's no point saying you're a 'nationalist' or national anything if you completely throw away the actual spirit, identity and values that the nation was founded on but as always, you're just another paid moron with a dick in your mouth and a brain the size of a pea that just won't fuck off like you should, and you know it.

Keep projecting cuckold. Not only am I a published scholar, but I am an accomplished IPSC shooter and have a black belt in Judo.

None of those things are going to help you if society collapses. The fact you mentioned them just proves what a moron you are.

Individualism is unnatural. Humans are meant to be in tribes, in collective, support those who are like you, hate those who are different. A lonely hunter is a shitty hunter that gets eaten. Tribe is above all - that is why they will never (((diversify))) poos neither chinese.

How will being provably intellectual and capable of self-defence not help me in the even of collapse? Or do you just enjoy being a contrarian dipshit. My sack of silver coins and drum of rice is another topic though.

Stop projecting subhuman. It's not us being so terrified of societal collapse, but you.

>(((native american)))

Attached: native american male.jpg (3953x4016, 720.54K)

If you care about consequences, you're in the wrong place.

Attached: h8chanvers.png (255x256, 194.24K)

Fuck off, gamma.

boing coo-coo

What is "that which"? What's coming to meet us? And why?

They will never be the same?

Attached: the consequences will never be the same.jpg (480x360, 8.59K)

Trollin is a art.

this is the truth. the state and elites are emotionally/morally sterile apparatuses. they see falling birthrates and naturally agree with policies of mass immigration in order to keep their accounts balanced. we can't remove them from power individually. only as a group and by force.

Attached: 9f598b056d99587a7c0b9b3310a1aef7.png (1200x800, 496.95K)

I will help you.

Accelerationism is a lie.
It's just anarchy.

Attached: 1322259941001_.jpg (478x353, 47.63K)

Some would say inhuman because they are essentially beasts created by a collective of humans, not a single human.

Go and grab the Oxford definition of Anarchy, post it here, and refute yourself. We're waiting.

copypasting from another thread

No he fucking wasn't. He wasn't an accelerationist at all.

All he did was to make sure anybody who *slightly* thinks that immigration is a problem is gonna face endless opposition. The nazi name calling was getting ineffective but recent tragedies, especially mass shootings, do the job pretty well in silencing wrongthink. I'm usually not one to think of conspiracies or false flags but his actions accomplished very little, and beside ridding the future of a couple hundreds muslims (from their children's children), i think he actually did more harm than good in stopping this invasion.

I know what the oxford definition is.
Acclerationism goes hand in hand with anarchy.
As the particles of a solid transition to a gas, they increase in energy and speed, becoming unconstrained by their lattice of particles.

answer:

He was, he even states so in his manifesto.

It is explained in the OP. If you can't grok it, then just leave.

kill yourself, i bet you didn't get half the memes written in it

Is this like "head toward the white light!" but since I've become embittered and Zig Forums'ed it's now "DON'T head toward the white light, it's a trap!" But you're saying…head toward the white light?

Just another idiot trying to make a name for himself. Go figure.. a personal trainer wanting attention. He must’ve been rejected by the bachelor.

Oh no you didn't just GROK me! Thanks for nothing, I see you'd rather fend off critics than help someone understand your passion.

1) A state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.

2) Accelerationism is the idea that capitalism, or various processes attached to it, should be deepened or “accelerated” in order to prompt radical change. As Steven Shaviro sums it up,“‘accelerationism’ is the idea that the only way out is through”.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/what-accelerationism

Not the same thing.

I had the idea..rather than fit personal trainers I would start a personal training company but hire fat (knowledgeable) trainers. People would be more comfortable working out around a fatty.

Things must get worse before a majority of Europeans decide to make a change. Tarrant wants to make things worse but, in the long term better due to accelerating the process. Seems like a better lonewolf tactic than anything else.

Where can we find the actual live stream video???

piratebay

Just a one-liner nutshell explanation. I'm not a total idiot.

And he made things worse how exactly? By ensuring more immigration?

Oh yeah, torrents duh thx

Not really!

He's a pothead schizo. Pretty obvious from any single sentence his meaning is; whoaaaa

He made things worse by committing mass murder. His message is pretty clear though. Worse case scenario for Whitey's cause is that it gets swept under the rug like Breivik et al.

itt: a bunch of faggot 16 year olds and a bunch of faggot college freshman who are currently taking a philosophy 1310 class

Fucking potheads. The thing about pot is it can give them a Jesus Complex. Oh, and plus pot is retarded.

Fuck if I had some I'd probably be typing retarded shit too. Certainly not immune to escapism.

The end of scarcity?
Singularity?

None of these are feasible even if we were all AI.

another shill thread about "accelerationism" to cover up the fact this was a false flag

The only way for things to get worse is for muslims to take the bait and commit mass murder as well in a church or some other place. His actions alone did nothing.

Globalism/global communism.
Because its horizon is too wide, there is almost no way to avoid it now. Imagine you're trapped in a car speeding towards a brick wall speeding towards you and your breaks don't work and the steering is nonexistent. If you speed up enough you can smash though it. If you slow down, it meets you and collapses onto you, crushing you.

we dont need to discuss shit! we need to join him and make more attacks happen!

Exactly.

Attached: E. O. Wilson - Selfish vs Altruistic Tribe Matters.png (634x925, 1.14M)

Just made this on my phone. The quote is from "Dracula Untold"

Attached: addtext_com_MDc1NTQxMzU3MjI.jpg (1024x576, 61.69K)

but he is a hero…

Praise him

Attached: SaintBrenton.png (600x717, 1.66M)

to jews and satanists

I just realized they blurred his face on his court photo so we wouldn't make memes with it

He's a got few out there, which are good enough. I made due.

No, no no. Fuck that Jew shit. You're ACTUALLY talking about being one with God again (since our souls are literal parts of God/Creator that He sent out into the Cosmos to return one day to tell him about our adventures because He was bored or wants to grow, whatever the fuck his reason…) BUT no! I will not return aka Let's all bow down to the Jews and become one with the world, I will not return just yet! I got shit to do and WE FIGHT UNTIL WE CAN'T FIGHT NO MORE!

Saw one pic where they blurred his face and his "white power" hand signal. Whoever thought it would come down to this shit, of all the things, hating on the white people…LOL

I mean in all honesty killing unarmed civilians that beg for mercy isn't very heroic, even if they're parasites…
A hero usually fights to keep the peace.
In fact a hero is usually a pussy that can't do what must be done… At least that's what I've gotten from marvel movies XD
(Wish he'd pay a visit to brie larson and her high place boyfriend)

A real human bean.

Attached: Drive.jpg (919x1229, 525.7K)

Cancer.
There is only a select few targets:

IDK…now that you've mentioned this pot theory twice….you're starting to sound like controlled oppo. to distract from OP's idea….no 8ch'er gives a fuck that much. Fuck you. If you're not, sorry brother.

Attached: frywhy.png (300x168, 5.13K)

No, heroes are tragic figures in greek legend, not poor boys who enlist to fight for jewrusalem.

Never touched pot. I'm an Orthodox monk IRL. These guys are shills. They're scared of a white uprising.

Do they? Oh dear, you poor man. All you want to do is encourage mass murder and people are calling you a loser? How can people be so heartless :'(

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (682x900, 100.45K)

Man I hate forced memes. They're so obvious.

Attached: 1550215793172.png (3840x3840, 627.24K)

Greek, Russian? I'm Orthodox, too. What Monastery do you work at? If you don't mind sharing.

Russian. It's in Oz, but I won't reveal more than that.

Is Oz another word for AUS? Anyway, pleased to meet you. Please pray for me and my family. And the world.

Yes, Oz is shorthand for Australia. Will do.

Funny fact is I'm Greek XD
Maybe I let that Jewish bullshit get into my head too much…
Still tho I don't remember any Greek heroic deed where someone kills unarmed civs… Don't get me wrong though I fully support this and would like to be a part of it someday… But I would want to kill millions… 49 parasites are nothing…

It's not a meme tho…

Thank you, Brother (or Father).

did i say random attacks? no, so dont assume what i meant fagot..UGH..

Mass murder of parasites that forcibly invaded our countries! The fact that a lot of them could be decent people and are just running from ISIS (which are controlled by the jews) doesn't make it ok! There have been numerous rapes by pakistani shitskins in my country (just like sweeden) and nobody does shit! They started this war and we're gonna finish it! Immigration is cancer, your country sucks so you choose to become a parasite on another one's back instead of fighting to make yours better? Basically Immigrants are greedy and refugees are cowards. Both of them are traitorous parasites!

I mean, the old legends from your country could be very brutal by our standards, and heroes did morally reprehensive things to set examples, but they were immortalized anyway. In this context, I think Brenton is a modern hero. Its tragic how his people are so enamoured with the other, that they fetishize and bend over for complete strangers, before giving preference for their own men. Multicult degeneracy is servile and disgusting, a far worse wrong than mere vengence, because it is counter to nature.

No Fr., mate.

The concept of right-wing accelerationism is much closer to the "propaganda of the deed" practised by 19th century Anarchists than left-wing accelerationism which is essentially based on excerberating "the inherent contradictions of capitalism" and fixates on bringing about the leftist end of history: Communism.

That image macro is a forced meme.
Lrn to meme.

Well clarify what your post. It's like a machine gun spraying everywhere, or a bukkake.

capitalism is an intrinsic part of the problem, without it there would be no globalism

I disagree, capitalism intrinsically requires independent entities.
You can't have that in a truly globalised world. Nation states are pretty much independent entities themselves.