ENGLAND IS AT WAR

ENGLAND IS AT WAR

THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS…

THIS WAR AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WHICH BEGAN AS A COVERT WAR, AS A SECRET WAR AS A WAR THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY DECLARED OR EVEN ADMITTED

This proxy war your elite has fought against you by exploiting the brute force of wild immigrants has now come to a new phase.

Your enemies have become more bold as the system no longer even tries to hide it allegiance to the alien invaders. Your enemies have become more brazen as their numbers have swolen over the decades.

Your enemies have become more fierce as they have accumulated experience and skills of actual warfare in the battlefields outside of europe.

And your enemies have become more confident as they have discovered your weaknesses. As a result the slow burning ethnic conflict which for decades manifested itself as a gradual and deceptively slow deterioration of the position of the english people has now suddenly reached the stage where England and the English people are facing a complete ethnic annihilation with a very short time.

This nation is at war and the sooner you accept this gruesome fact the better are your chances for survival.
Contrary to all wars you have experienced so far this will be the most brutal and vicious war ever.

This will be the first people's war in English history.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT IS TIME

Lol, fuck off. Muslims fought for us in the great war you braindead piece of shit.

You have to go back Abdul.

Actually muslims fought for the Germans. The British had Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists.

Actually you're both fucking retarded.

kai murros is heckin' based he should really publish more material. would pay good money to see him speak live.

Britain is definitely the place where the war is the most obvious, but it extends to many other countries as well.

Attached: British Tyranny.jpg (1187x4066, 812.41K)

10 FOLD
50 FOLD
100 FOLD

Currently finalising work on a time machine, one way trip only.
Depending on how much power output I can obtain and channel, given the materials I have to work with, I will ambitiously set it to the time just before Cromwell's birth, in order to expunge history of his existence.
If throughput is not sufficient, then Churchill will be targetted, which will not be a great matter, due to his childhood accident, the interference in the timelines at that event marker will be minimal.
Barring those, 1938 to Germany to provide 45,000 pages of historical record to the German leader of the time, including all tactics, strategies, military training advancements, technological discoveries and half a dozen of the most powerful laptops with full industry specifications in order to ensure their proper working. This will allow truly unbreakable encoding, as well as thousands of war time strategy simulations to be run, not to mention the design capablities provided by phys-sims.
Wish me luck.

Sieg Heil, have fun

well, they don’t anymore.

You mean the jews, right?

Yes, English people! Not (((British))) . Reclaim your Anglo-Saxon identity and fight against the post-Cromwell Jewish Empire.

As colonial slaves and now they're fighting against you to destroy you.

"The great questions of the time will not be resolved by speeches and majority decisions … but by iron and blood,"

Attached: blood and iron.jpg (300x364, 42.7K)

Whatever you say, Tarik Abdul Jabar.

Attached: 1496772889901.jpg (675x1200, 110.04K)

This speech was magical. Thanks for this I really needed it.

Bring back nick griffin as our general! He will crush the Jewish gay pedophiles like peter tatchell!

Attached: Banned BNP 2014 Broadcast.mp4 (426x240, 13.21M)

Worthless traitors like you who embrace our enemies while demeaning our own people will suffer the fate of those who destroy us. Now return to /britpol/ and consider the type of rope you need for a noose scum. Britain will not fall due to the cowardice and apathy of you worthless creatures.

How the fuck are there still people like this on Zig Forums?

KILL ALL BOOMERS AND MOSLEMS AND JEWS

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

h

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 218.57K)

Bumping this thread, wondering where to get more kai murros stuff. Just listened to his interview with red ice recently.