HE DID NOTHING WRONG POSTER OP

Time to keep accelerating. Let's instil in the public consciousness that /ourguy/ did nothing wrong in the greatest Chan way: posters. We only need one and I have already provided the design. I will be printing 100 off this afternoon and putting them up around Christchurch itself. This should be perfect timing and if enough Anons do it, we should make the news. Hell my effort alone should be more than enough.

Attached: NothingWrongPoster.png (700x1080, 63.21K)

NOTHING WRONG

Fuck off useful idiot.

hi shill,

Good luck. If you fail, never return here. Getting arrested for it isn't quite failure though, but not ideal.

50 people is so fucking little though, was it atleast 50 000 000 id have minute respect for the trashbrain

If the Germans couldn't kill 6 million in 5 years how is one drunken criminal from down under supposed to kill 50 million in 5 minutes?

kill all semites

I'll do something similar to a mosque around my place. Lets get on the news user. I wanna see the jews condemn this VICIOUS DISPLAY OF ISLAMOPHOBIA

Attached: 1531748285300.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

beat his score then.

Great idea, use spray glue to put it on walls.

Attached: 166779_1.jpg (415x415, 17.95K)

Nice bro, that's the spirit

That’s very spicy OP. Look forward to seeing you in the news.

sick lad

cuck han already banned me for it, so yes, grande spicy

Say his name or don't say it at all.
BRENTON TARRANT.
Do not let his name be silenced

This.
We should give him that level of respect.

Say his name

The media is blacking his name out so most people don't know it, which defeats the purpose of posters.

if you are posting those in christchurch why do you feel the need to include the name of the town on the poster? would't 'the shooter did nothing wrong' suffice? do people in christchurch not know where they are?

Attached: Youdoneit.jpeg (538x391, 32.89K)

So people in other locations can use it, too.

Attached: BrentPoster.png (700x1080, 59.6K)

No.
No (((you))) will not.
For two reasons. The primary of which is (((your))) obvious chosen status.
The second of which is you would get fucked up and arrested near immediately for having some disparaging / demeaning material on you which would send you to prison for 10 - or is this one 14? - years in your great country.

I'd get rid of the reticule. Otherwise it's perfect.

You should spread those around mosques and his manifesto in white communities.

Soyboy, that's all you even are.

here

Attached: Sonnenposter.png (700x1080, 67.72K)