Branton tarrant jews

Were/are you an anti-semite?
No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Do you agree with him?

Attached: 82393c1b2beb3851f08f4ef7085cad72.png (618x131, 7.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do.
Although this opinion makes you an antisemite de facto in the west.

Why wouldn't I agree with that? If they stayed in their little shithole and didn't bother us, why would I waste my time trying to shoah them?

The subtext here is that they do in fact seek to subvert and harm our people ergo they should be expelled from all non-israeli nations.

Saying that makes you an anti semite. Jews do not want just Israel. They want the temple and whatever Yahweh "promised" them.
Which means they will never stop subverting.

Once all the jews self-sport to Israel we can continue a conversation

Attached: outjewing-the-jews.jpg (1647x1800, 730.2K)

i agree. jews have a nation so they should fuck out of our countries and politics. if a deal can be struck with zionists along those lines then so much the better. doubtful though and they'll probably need similar cohersion

It's literally the same opinion he has about every other race

Brenton and Hitler both were shortsighted. The faggot Hitler wanted to send jews to madagascar or israel,same with this Brenton.
White people are trouble makers and golems so we will keep immigrating and fucking your women.

I actually agree with that.
Ive always said the Jews are better off living in Israel than in my country.

I agree with him

You faggots do realize Jews with never stay in their own country, right? The white race will forever be under threat so long as a single Jew lives.

*will

Q: What kind of jew does not subvert white people?
A: A dead jew.

Q: According to the jew's own holybooks, what is the role of Israel on the world stage?
A: Center of the global government, governed from the Temple of Solomon by the descendant of David, their Mashiach.

Yet jews living in isreal have bought up our politicians responsible for the jewish wars, open borders, hate-speech laws and NGOs flooding Europe with muds etc.

Of course that statement is isreali written bullshit, and every single user knows that

Only the isreali jews on here are pretending that its not

I don't see the problem with that comic. I know the original, it's just… Why represent the idea guy with a merchant parody? Wouldn't a hitler parody be better?

Read the Torah and Talmud, Yahweh promised them the entire planet.

People are using this line to "prove" that he is a Mossad agent. It's not his fault that you aren't intelligent enough to work out that he's saying that he has a problem with all jews.

Yes that’s the joke you fucking simpleton. Brenton is shitposting as usual, because we all know that there’s no such thing as a Jew that keeps to himself.

My comment only applies to the ones who do stay in their own country.
The others are cunts.

Jews have no homeland. Hence the wandering Jew epithet.

His issue seems to be with “invaders” not just Muslims. He identified muslims to attack because they had a “will to conquer”.

In short he was a white supremacist. One sick sick individual. Total coward.

I agree with him. But in practice there are very few such jews. Here's one jew that might be OK, the author of this book: Israel Shahak
archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years

Boomer, do you even know where you are? Have you eaten your daily dose of paint chips?

Highly ironic that tarrant himself is a jewtard outside of Israel

I read that he converted to Salafism in Pakistan.

He purposefully didnt attack Jews for normie optics reasons, but dropped hints like this to ensure the rest of us that he actually knew.

thanks JIDF

Jews are happy in America. Very few Jews left for Israel most were from Europe. And even now Israel isn’t defined properly.

His issues were so basic I don’t even know why he bothered attacking. When you read his manifesto you’ll laugh. I laughed when he was crying at the graves of WW2 soldiers who died fighting other Christians and stopping Hitler who was gassing Jews.

At least learn your history better. And Charles Martel couldn’t stop the conquering of the Iberian peninsula…such fallacies

Have you read his manifesto??
You cucks need to get out more

Brenton Tarrant was funded by the chinese govt where in got his weapons since it is hard in New Zealand to get one.

Kill yourself, you stupid faggots. Whoever (((you))) are, you're definetly not Zig Forums.
GTFO.

These are jews replying here that agree with (((Brenton Tarrant))). Any moron can read the Old Testament the jews are commanded by their jew god to conquer all non jews (the "goyim"), and that's exactly what they have been doing for thousands of years. They have almost succeded in total world domination, we can even see they control this site by spamming it with repeated lies. Lies repeated often enough will be believed by the simple minded.

Expect the next attack to also be jew and it will be blamed on muslims. a collective.

Just because Jews finally got "back" their sacred "homeland" doesn't mean they are going to stop meddling in international affairs.

Ive been saying it for a while.
Only a minority of people on here agree. But to me its logical. Either the jews live in israel or they live in my country. I choose for them to live in israel.

Attached: subtle nose 2.jpg (255x227, 7.95K)

I agree with you but on a variant argument: Jews may choose two options: to live to be gassed or to be atom bombed in pissrahell.

all nonwhites will be eradicated for lebensraum so no i dont disagree but i can see why he’d say it

I have no opinion on various non-humans

*agree

If you say so…
To me nothing over in the nigger east is legitimate. But as long as they are over ther they arent here.

Exactly. We could point a nuke at them and say 'you better stop jewing people'. .

I don't
All jews need to die

I, like Hitler, am in full favor of deporting all Jews. Israel is as good as Madagascar.

Barring that, I'd be happy if they were all killed as well.

Zig Forums IS A ZIONIST BOARD NOW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x504, 121.45K)

confirmed mossad shill. there's no israel, only occupied palestine.
trumpcucks need to go back.

Attached: lain45.png (894x1055, 473.63K)

this guy gets it

not possible
he should of said
"living in their own land" instead of israel, would of been funny cuz jews don't even have their own land

(You)
notice how nobody responds to you despite your repeated attempts with this retarded shit. there are literally 2 dozen threads with "tarrant was mossad" dying off the bottom of the catalog. but yet you can't keep your retarded fucking shit contained like a good little bitch.
sorry faggot we're from the real world

lol ban me for that

kill politicians. kill media. kill zogbots. kill subhumans. burn it all.

Attached: CB5CAD7A-D745-460B-B1E6-3CFD62B952DC.jpeg (1136x617, 96.92K)

I dont really think having a controversial opinion is shilling. Im quite open to people if they want to explain why im wrong.
Cant do that on leftypol though because they ban me.

we need to do something about it but i dont want to to go jail and i still want to see my loved ones

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 8.99K)

He wasn’t Mossad 😂 he was white nationalist. Read his manifesto.

No ones responding to me because you can’t argue over what I say. You retarded faggots need to stop breeding. Oh wait😂 you are!

i would have said some dumb shit if i wrote a manifesto in the past so i dont hold it against him but what he said is peak cuck

I think it's called

he doesn't get it and you two are both low IQ faggots

your loved ones are slaves of the jew world order and would redflag law you if they knew what you believe

Brenton is a smart guy.
This will bypass the antisemitism shield and be completely invisible to the normies.

Angry kike is angry. Please go back to Facebook.

I hate kikes, but the last thing I'd want to do is genocide them. Why would I stoop to their level? Name and shame them until they get the fucking hint. If they push the world into WW3, they are the first to be glassed.

a jew living in israel means a jew free to destroy the rest of the middle east and make jewry into a world power yet again. a jew that does not wish to subvert is an oxymoron and a living jew is another chance for his filthy masonic tribe to destroy the rest though means of deception. he's either a complete brainlet or a mossad agent. in this case I'd go with the latter considering his skill in weaponry.

maybe to remove their cancer from existence

its impossible to be an anti-semite this day in age. the proper term is counter-semite.

Speaking about IQ, look at your ID, TOR faggot.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of pointing out who the jews pushing unlimited immigration into white countries are?

hes not a brainlet or mossad. just not fully pilled, half the posters here manifestos would make you call them mossad. i agree its sad he wasnt a mary sue champion but thats life.

8ch is flooded with your kind. Just because nobody notices doesn't mean that it's not true. Kill yourself.

and obviously youre no guns as while he was effective it wasnt some next level operating. just a guy with a little practice.

he's completely redpilled you dumbasses are just too stupid to understand what he's actually saying. several posters with IQ above room temp have already explained

No he's a retarded mossad operative helping pinning the blame on white nationalists for what isreali mossad jews do

Nobody likes you 😂 fuck off back to Twitter. Fuckin noob

Where were you when Zig Forums finally declared israel as a based state. What a shitshow this board has become from 2014 to now. Fucking faggots

This.
Fucking this.

that was my first thought. brenton, do you know who runs the fucking ship bero. like fuck me that collage of all news outlets being jewish owned has been making the rounds for a long time

Its been a while since ive wasted my time browsing/posting on 8/pol/ since the board has been shit for a while but its eye opening how drastically its changed. I know its an influx of shills but the majority of replies in this thread point to a compromised board but we already know that when back from 2015 if you arent a newfag

Shalom brothers, as Jewish Americans we must band together to stop the hate against Muslims and anti-antisemitism in this world.

No the jews on here are painting a mossad copycat re-enactment of Baruch Goldstein's Hebron massacre as the kind of thing white nationalists would think is a good idea

I am not an anti-Semite. I am a counter-semite.
THEY attacked us, remember?

Lol

Why there's soo much hatred to everything else aside the white race, people have to realise that hatred causes destruction and nothing else, all living things got the same beginning soo what the point?

The NZ mosque shooting are just a precursor to those neighbourhoods being gentrified, and as we all know gentrification is coming to all immigrant neighbourhoods!

Brentrification!

yes, thw whole part is useless as it is just a dogwhistle for those that already know about the jews, whilst normalfags will legitimatley think he wasnt an anti-semite, its the most counter productive thing he could have included about the jews

Attached: 2e18b3afaa47ffa5691ac8c83a5dac7c70688cfa31ec3d94c9da66156bdb8a7c.jpg (400x300, 31.17K)

No, I disagree with him on a lot. But that does not mean what he does isn't good, and can't be used to our advantage.

*did

fair enough.

and what is he saying?
this presumably excludes the native populations close to israel who are now going extinct. in a few years it'll exclude the meds, then the slavs and then you're fucked again. a jew that does not wish to subvert, however unlikely, does not mean his evil demon mutilated children won't wish to subvert either. "muh not all jews" makes you a compromising cuck.

this.

Attached: lain28.png (1014x1080, 417.02K)

What he did is the worst thing about him. Literally advanced the leftist agenda by about 5 years in one day.

Besides, if it did have overt anti-kike stuff in the manifesto, it would do us more harm than it has done.
He actually did something smart, by just coming off as a boomer-tier retard (whether he is or not, it's good.)
DO NOT CONDEMN
DO NOT CONDONE
ONLY ATTACK
For you will be attacked and made to defend yourself, shame and attack. It is the one clever thing the shitskin do, and now you get to do it too - so do it, don't fucking eat your chance you fat fucks.

thanks mossad

Because you fucking demoralized faggots can't stack blocks without having an autistic tic fit and smacking it down.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 298.97K)

Another shill thread

Attached: nattyshiggy.jpg (496x496, 39.58K)

So many normies are getting here as a result of the manifesto and other things in the wake of this act of vigilantism. You doubt that Zig Forums is going to teach them the truth about the eternal kike?
You don't smack someone in the face if you're trying to lure them into something, if that makes sense.

Checked, also this.

Jews are always playing the victim you faggot, call out the jew or you are just mossad

Attached: 1327433665463.png (577x523, 31.21K)

This is not a card game, it's Völkerball.
Also jew detected.