UK: Man Arrested for Writing Online Post Supporting New Zealand Mosque Attack

nationalisti.ro/uk-man-arrested-for-writing-online-post-supporting-new-zealand-mosque-attack/

Attached: mosque-shooting-5-618x797.png (618x797, 482.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

archive.is/RemGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing that UK is curbing these crazies at the root, the mods here are doing fantastic job banning people posting threats according to us law.

is that how you signal to eachother?

There's a difference between supporting and threatening.

You can't support diect action until you are personally ready to take direct action. Doing otherwise leads to shit like this.

AWESOME NZ SHOOTING WAS GLOBAL ZIO CABAL PSYOP
youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

It seems to me that most people (who aren't media/muslims/lefties) didn't bother after a few days of the attack.
It's like most people are even glad that someone did it

Even the turbo faggot Milo exposes the Al-Queda connection at the NZ mosque

kikebook .com/myiannopoulos/photos/a.599546946849871/1390479324423292/?type=3&theater

He deserves being arrested for using social media and giving out enough personal info for people to track him down
DONT USE SOCIAL MEDIA

That's sort of the point user. The (((Powers That Be))) don't want the common prole to realize the literal millions that feel at least some relief.

uh, well, you're in one.

One of our fellow Zig Forumsacks has been captured.

Link or CIA.

NEWSHUB ADMITS POSSESSION OF OBSCENE MATERIAL
archive.is/RemGI

He's been denied bail

My bad, this is the other person. The person denied bail was the NZ

Your daily reminder

Attached: hmmm.png (1194x1941, 394.27K)

God damn, we are efficient when we put our minds to it.

>>>/bog/

post readable version. NOW

this, I see that no publication has published what was said by the lad on FB.

Knife crime, Rape gangs, Immigrants crossing the channel, but lets make Tweets and FB messages a priority

Attached: britians_finest.jpg (838x628, 96.86K)

The authorities go after these civilians, like you and I, because nobody does anything to stop them; to make them think twice about targeting a citizen simply expressing their opinion. Whereas they are afraid of and/or enabling the invaders to do as they please, with few ramifications. If the public brought the nation to a halt through protest and obstructing the activities of the government, they would be forced to notice and their game of charades would be over.