We done been false flagged and sheeeit HEY FEDS HOWYA DOIN KIKES!

Attached: crisisactor2.png (1895x659, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/general/Stopping_power_weak_5_56mm/155-992402/
liveleak.com/view?i=613_1380196192
youtube.com/watch?v=KGu5p6opw00
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206620031/
brentontarrant.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It actually make more sense that way, when the person dies her legs stiffen, normal reaction.

sure thing autistic one

I showed this to a former army buddy his first reaction this looks staged as hell….unrealistic

BTW WHO THE FUCK WHEN SHOT AT takes off their shoes and then lays down in 2 SECONDS?

Attached: Theshoeah.png (1890x835, 1.83M)

HEY DEEP STATE. GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELF

Attached: 20992964_2008295586073596_554965097351870615_n.jpg (480x380, 96.55K)

ALL THOSE STRONK BROWN MEN

TAKEN DOWN BY ONE WHITE MAN???!!!

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

No no that does not happen rigamortis sets in way later…people die in place no stiffening just a clump thats false people don't stiffen out I don't know what silly 1940's movies you have watched over the years but instant head shot people died in place…no movement specifically when blasted at close proximity by high velocity rounds

its a mosque, they all had their shoes off to begin with retard

Fuck off boomer

Attached: gtfo.gif (322x241, 993.42K)

Mud women aren't allowed to wear shoes, she was carrying that shit you fuckin' faggot. If she'd have stepped into that mosque with her shoes on, then we'd have a video of a simultaneous stoning-shooting.

Pol gets Soros white helmet hoaxed against massive legislation thrown down the pike to Martin Bryan Austrlaia and some idiotic shills can't help exposing themselves

A real 5.56 gunfight at short range
ar15.com/forums/general/Stopping_power_weak_5_56mm/155-992402/

Attached: deadreal4.jpg (667x500 172.62 KB, 165.41K)

just ignore them. boomers and shills love this "false flag" theories. let them write their schizo bs blogs. it is real in their minds.

When mossad false flags set up to make white nationalists look like bloodlusting objectionable isreali jews are identified correctly for being the mossad false flags that they are, it's fair to say they can be called yet another jewish hoax.

What we're doing is pointing out your comical jewish hoax in NZ is exactly that, a jewish hoax

Attached: alexa.jpg (320x157, 11.21K)

Pathetic.

OP is still a giant faggot i see.

That's cool, because I did two Afghanistan deployments to Sangin and Kajaki, and I can most definitely say that those motherfuckers got smoked. Everything looks right. Contrary to popular belief, you don't just lie completely still once you've taken a round to your dome. The synapsis in your body keep firing and sending signals to what used to be your brain, trying to find out what the fuck just happened. Anybody who's shot a deer knows this.

>WE MUST RESIST ((((THEM))))

Saudi Arabia-Intel Service run by Donmeh jews, mosques admitted connections to shady instance of NATO 5 eyes….we aren't allowed to view the shitty video and I make points that no one can debate but make up hysterical claims about people moving after being domed twice(although thats not seen the effects but the trajectory and closeness would produce something on the back of head more like this guy who was shot twice in the back of the head

Only in this white helmet fake chem attack Sorosian world does massive exit wound trauma not come at close range

Attached: hs2.png (1042x877, 2.15M)

Good Lord..I knew I had deep conspiracy theorist on my page, some will even post things I agree with but geeze!. The level they go to is beyond belief. Let me enlighten some of you. Brenton Tarrant is someone I have known for years. He was a friend of mine on both FB & Twitter. Australian far right are few & far in between so we all usually know each other. He is a real person. He really shot muslims in NZ. He travelled the world for a few years, grew tired of the filth. He didn’t have to travel through security at any airport, with weapons. He was based in Dunedin NZ for the past 3 1/2 years where he made contacts. It was hard to gather the same in OZ. The window of his car did crack, it wasn’t a Hollywood movie where blood is splattered everywhere. As hunters would know, a good shot equals small amounts of blood, only that that pools beneath the pray. If you watch the video, most of them were in a kneeling position. There was no planted magazine. You see him change & throw it down. The police in NZ have never been on high alert, hence their response time. Actually, it took longer for police to respond to the other terrorist attacks around the world. New Zealand has had strict gun laws in place for many years, just as Australia has. It is not like the U.S where suddenly they are pushing to take away everyone’s guns. Like this time, we will find a way. This time, he was caught, unharmed. No dead shooter & no death penalty on the table. A lifetime of prison instead. Too risky to scheme a false flag incident. A lifetime they have to cover up.. why is it so hard for people to believe that a white man has just had enough? Is it because you are so afraid of the consequences that you would just prefer to sit on FB & whine & feel unmanly when someone finally does something you only dream about doing?.

That's pretty much all these threads are.

Attached: OP made the news.jpg (600x766, 51.44K)

Ah, a straw man right off the bat. Who exactly are you quoting kikelstein?

I have known the woman that posted this for years and she is trustworthy, and one of ours

I see, so in the end, the white man will indeed submitt to his natural master since not one among you has the guts to bring the fight to them, to ignite the sparks of survival. Guess Breivik did it all for nothing since the white man is too much of a spineless cuck to fight back. As expected of internet "culture" warrior underages who just want to be EPIC without the effort.

Reminder to ask yourselves what exactly is the goal of these retards saying it was a false flag? They have no goals. They're just retarded boomers

That's my point, retard. I was agreeing with you.

This is 500th shill thread saying it was a false flag. Various kike think tanks have had a genius discovery that people lurking here are prone to conspiracy thinking, so are not trying to push their own agenda as conspiracy theory. What they don't realize is just how fucking obvious and retarded they are, and that literally no one is falling for their shit

No shoes

I was supplimenting your point about how stupid this shit is.

Alciada asshole gets domed from hundreds of yards away massive trauma spray and instant death make that close within 10 meters with a high velocity weapon coming hot out of the muzzle, the soundwave, ripple, airflow would blow out we only see that "once" but the head is undamaged…even cap guy doesn't have that happen

Attached: hs4.png (400x222 213.06 KB, 1.82M)

liveleak.com/view?i=613_1380196192

Some are legit schizos, some are Qoomers who fell down the rabbit hole, others are muzzies, some have become genuinely paranoid after just about every RW org became the playground of intel assets etc

Its a false flag because he didn't name the jew. Its that simple.

Bump because you can't hide your false flag.

Brevik didn't exist he was an avatar the court room photos were proven photoshopped based on same lights inserted and the "wounded" got carried to a tour bus based on the evacuated staged drill "truck bomb" multiple mossad shooter murdered ANTI-Zionist Youth on an Island a growing popular anti israel movement

/all threads

I'm new, old, and don't understand what you want. Fill me in.

I wish I had an Ant fren to tell what this pic is.

Yeah, and there wasn't even a loot menu!

Video games also made me an expert on forensics.

You want me to copy paste it on all threads?

You live in a jewish totalitarian brainwashing hell stop believing the kike govs, kike media, kike propaganda stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=KGu5p6opw00

A WARNING TO ANYONE STILL POSTING ON QUATRO CHAN

A WARNING TO ANYONE STILL POSTING ON QUATRO CHAN

Sorry for YET ANOTHER post about that place.. but you must hear this.

SWIM posted a thread the other day, talking about how everything is moving so fast, and the people on Zig Forums should pool their resources and try to collectively sift through the information and as a group save time by not wasting time. (ill link the archive thread below..)

Anyway, SWIM proceeded to see this thread be moved to /bant/, rather innocuous and SWIM didn't think much of it despite the obvious suppressionary tactics…

SWIM goes to the shitty quatro chan again today to post a different thread and sees he was banned FOR ANOTHER REASON SHORTLY AFTER, but the reason and added text by the moderator are troubling.

Not only has SWIM 100% honestly never EVER EVER fucking posted c-p, but this happened RIGHT AFTER

=and GUESS WHAT.. APPARENTLY THE C-P BAN HAPPENED IN 2012!?!?!? HOW WAS SWIM ABLE TO POST THE THREAD IF THIS WAS THE CASE??==

ALSO
it says the ban has been APPEALED.. that means THEY APPEALED IT THEMSELVES.. SWIM KNOWS KNOW SWIM DIDNT!

Long story short.. DO NOT POST THERE EVER AGAIN LEST YOUR IP BEING ACCUSED RANDOMLY OF C-P!

(most of you know not to post there ever again, this is for the rare few that dont).

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206620031/

DO NOT POST ON SHITCHAN, THEY WILL ACCUSE YOUR IP OF THIS IF YOU TRY TO SPEAK SENSE OF ANYTHING!!

Oh SWIM knows!!! please be intelligent if you reply to this thread, i think this is important to discuss, despite our knowledge of shitchan being shit! this is a whole NEW LEVEL

.(tried to make a thread.. but it was LIMITED TO PREVENT RAIDS OF COURSE!)

Attached: screenshotban.jpeg (1136x968, 674.89K)

comment now of COURSE!!*

Man o man, medication stat! These people are nuts.

Attached: 46698492e5b129cf0a579c715dae96e7e76e7d15384895e77b3b8e8d049c475e.jpg (500x500, 61.17K)

Boy have the times changed. I don't know who's being who anymore

The more of these "false flags" the better.

You've got to be shilling. There was definitely blood spray.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

1. Brain stem, nerves and muscles can have a lot of weird spasms when no brain is in charge. For example bleeding in the brain stem can cause the whole body to straightening out in an involuntary cramp, so called abnormal posturing.
2. He wasn't even shot in the head. Look at the video again and compare to the ones who were. There is no recoil of his head, flashing of his hair or any jerk from from the shock to his nervous system. Why someone bleeding out on the floor would shift I hope doesn't need to be explained.

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Some kids talked shit on the internet = MOSSAD OP?

1. Rare as fuck in real life.
2. Shit video quality.
3. It actually does happen to the guy lying on the floor of the prayer hall directly on the left of the doorway.

??????????

She was probably one of the ones who escaped the sty and was holding on to the shoes as she was calling the police out on the street. If you think any of this is weird you are confirmed for a retard who has no clue how panicked people act in the real world.

You can hear it drop at 06:50. Seconds later he looks down as he passes it to confirm that's where the fucker went. Then he tells you in the car how he started dropping magazines right away and thinks he even forgot some there.

Sage for complete dogshit thread.

no it wasn't nice try hallway guy has no blood spray God stop imagining things in your head

Attached: hallwayfakedscene.png (1504x838, 1.06M)

BUT UH DIS ISN'T LIKE DA MOVIES! MUST BE FAKE!

wow, same shill using the same "schiizo" script take you Jew white helmets and haul that ass back to Syria so we can laugh at you for fucking up another psyop against Assad glowing one and yes judenrat….jews are always behind false flags and psyops even intel weenies confirm…Thank God for earthquakes

Attached: ccmossad.jpg (1152x2048, 382.17K)

We know a rat when we smell it, i.e. 9/11 (which led a lot of us to the redpill in the first place,) this looks clean, the motives for a false flag simply don't add up

Nobody has been false flagged.
This is a shill thread.
Use the drop-down box to sage.

Attached: 1551176044891.png (640x480, 94.44K)

working on a website just about the shooter with some memes check out the site so far.

brentontarrant.club/

Attached: Capture.PNG (1525x960, 433.09K)

"During the years that he was away, his mother, an English teacher, wrote online about how much she missed her “incredible son” although she said she “understood his wanderlust”. She wrote fondly of her “Brento” and appeared blissfully unaware of how his world had turned.

Tarrant’s travels took him through much of Europe, North Korea, India and Japan. Last year, he described Pakistan as “an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world”.

“The beauty of Hunza and Nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat,” he wrote online, according to the Sydney Morning Herald."

This reads like shitty Jew written script if there ever was one mister "international man of mystery" travelling all over..doesn't even have a job at Five Guys Burgers and fries…so much for realism with these scripted fake avatars

This is another lie. I have a video that proves it, but code monkey is a faggot who won't let us post duplicate files.

Attached: 1550871324445.gif (299x494, 738.01K)

OY VEY, THERE'S NO WAY THE GOYIM EVER FIGHT ON THEIR ACCORD
SHUT.
IT.
DOWN.

When you people call every single thing that happens a false flag, people stop believing you.
Eventually, White people do begin to act like men and kill our enemies.
You can scream that I'm a jew all day long but intelligent people know that you are either an idiot, a conservative, or an anti-White.

Yes we were you aren't pol go back to plebbit real Zig Forums understand the jew is totalitarian charge of the west and has been for decades talks about limo stops being edited out of the Zapruder film….you have no leg to stand regarding any presented facts you can't deny

Attached: AytoneUtasheHoax.png (999x839, 212.91K)

Nope. See the video at the following link that proves this is bullshit.
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724
>>>/test/74724

OWN ACCORD
oyyyyyy veyyyyyy

Dude was an operator. That was textbook high speed, low drag. Gun owners arent this comfortable, that was muscle memory.

People (and animals, if you have ever hunted) actually move around quite a bit after being shot in the head. Anything from limbs slowly moving to violent spasms. And that's if they die. Headshots are not always instantly fatal like in tv and vidya. Remember the pastor that took 7 .45 slugs to the brain pan not too long ago?

5.56/.223 fires a .22 caliber projectile. Smaller than the diameter of a pencil. The holes they leave are not easy to spot, especially with a camera constantly in motion and a stream of low quality. Hell, the pixels are probably bigger than the holes.

I havn't really seen alot about this one. I agree, I guess? It was low quality, but not awful.

I think given this and your other points that you are noguns and have never killed anyone or anything. Blood does not usually spray like in tv and vidya, and only in certain spots under the right conditions. It does happen a few times in the video, where it should (guy on the floor near the door groaning, popped in the grape, for example)

Thoroughly, thoroughly debunked at this point both here and on Zig Forums

Pretty sure roaches take off their shoes for prayer/indoors. She probably had them off, picked them up or had them in her hands when she fled, and was shot and dropped them.

Have you and OP never fired a rifle before, this is basic stuff you learn.

He and others, including myself, are talking about the one in the room that is groaning, wearing a white cap. He headshots him after he double taps the group on the right.

Finally someone else in 8/pol/ talks about this!

Imagine being this out of touch with reality.

The only people claiming it was a false flag are former Q-larpers.

Video too low quality to confirm it was an accurate headshot. Could have crawled a bit before succumbing to his wounds.

Low quality video doesn't show such small details.

Streaming video are often low quality due to compression and old GoPro.

I see plenty of blood on the carpet.
Muslims often wear sandals instead of shoes so it's easy for those to fall off esp as she is crawling around confused and panicking.

Attached: .facebook_1493786575576.jpg (640x640, 40.43K)

Listen to this guy

You can't keep crying wolf after everything. In the end calling everything a false flag just discourages the populace from doing anything and acting because whenever you see someone take action your first instinct is to discredit it immediately a brush it under the rug. Some people just believe in something and are willing to do something about it

No cares fuck off

No wonder spray and pray, jamming all the time, can't do an immediate action clearance fake ass Tarrant's vid is being censored the crisis actor was too incompetent to shoulder fire much less not jam himself up doing the stunt fire every 5 seconds.

Attached: WHYTHEBLUR.jpg (780x439, 81.23K)

Stop playing video games and go watch some syrian war helmet cams. Also there were multiple head explodes with brain chunks so you're full of shit. You're not going to see half a millimeter hole in the wall with 250p you fuck. There are parts where you can barely make out faces that are 5 meters away.
Yes, muslims don't wear shoes in a mosque. Panicked people do dumb stuff. She didn't lay down, he shot her at range before approaching her to finish her off.
Dropped when he was tackled

You're a schizo boomer and you need to rope yourself immediately. Sage for shit q-tier nonsense.

Good. Maybe shitskins will want to stop coming here when they know something violent may happen to them. These people left there homeland because they are cowards, fear is the best way to put them in line.

Normalfags and boomers are calling the shooter a hero

INCORRECT YOU SHILL FUCK

Thank you for sageing

Are you trying to piss me off faggot?

Attached: seriously.jpg (640x640, 64.27K)

And here's 2 ;)

Oh you bumped that's unfortunate 😢

It was already there before he was tackled, watch the video footage if you aren't a shill, he drops a mag when he is tackled, correct, but there is already a magazine placed below the billboard on the hallway floor before he reloads.

She ran and her shoes came off when she was shot the first time idiot.

Hello everyone i have never posted on this website before let alone visited it the only reason i have today is because the Nz government banned this website, they are willing to charge anyone who even shares or possesses the video and i was curious. I am a resident of chch and i live aprox 300m from where all this went down, I can tell you for sure it is not fake i personally heard it all go down, before this incident the biggest massacre that had ever happened in nz was 14 people. Christchurch police are not prepared to deal with anything on this scale they dont even carry guns on their person, the cops even get in trouble if they damage a cop car in a pursuit. This is the first time ive ever seen a police helicopter in the city,(they flew one down from Auckland been doing circles around the neighborhood fucking me off all night). Our cops are pretty useless to your ones in america half the time if your in a cop chase theyll just give up and stop perusing as its a danger to the public, its not like they can stop you anyway, this is probably the first time ive seen a cop car ram an offender.

this manlet achieved nothing but making sure that chan sites and dissenter gets shoah'd in the next few weeks.

a false flag is NOT a hoax. it happened but I'm inclined to believe it was a kike led operation that frames white nationalists in order to further their own agendas.

They are called imageboards Qfag

MODERATION DO YOUR JOB

they believe it and they're afraid. they don't want you to believe it, friend.

You are giving us all a bad name by not knowing that
You have to take your shoes of when going inside a mosque

Seriously boomers. She snatched her shoes and run away then dropped them when he shot her.

excellent observation, Mordechai

yid

The new zealand government is way too stupid to pull off a cover up like that, for one the cops pulled over and identical subaru on the opposite side of the city and pulled guns on an innocent civillian because they are that unorganized and had no idea where he was located. after he commited the first shooting can confirm the offender was stopped on brougham st about 3 mins away from second shooting location (linwood) and the direction he was heading would have taken him toward Ashburton. This is the location in the manifesto he said he was going to try head to next. Hes probably only gonna get 30 years then deported back to aus tbh would be way to difficult to cover up.

i stopped right there. Fuck off and die.

Hi to any feds lurking.
Langley stop fucking sending me love letters.

what this user said. Hai guiz, please stop calling me it's getting old

This is because Muhammad likes feet