Jesus

Jesus

Read the Scriptures. Save yourself.

The Torah and the Gospels are corrupted. Only the Quran is an original. There are more than enough reasons to believe this, you just have to open your eyes and READ.

HISTORY HAS ALL THE ANSWERS

Attached: person.jpg (1000x720, 71.19K)

pork is good

how (((organic)))

Attached: muhammed for lgbt.jpg (1173x1130, 188.98K)

The Quran seems to be quite a book… I should give it a SHOT

Attached: 1552762075000.jpg (977x566, 147.25K)

What a fucking mess.

suck my dick sandnigger, and bend over like you usually do so i can call a bunch of niggers so that they can rape you

Reported for off topic

>>>/islam/

Only a dirty jew could be born as the Anti-Christ. By virtue of that simple fact, I posit that we are too anti-Semitic to accept the Anti-Christ.

Yeah, it’s probably some attempt by people who hate clothtopians to fake an invasion.

He will be a Jew, you got that right. But he will convince most of us for sure.

Prepare.

I some times fear that the deifying ways in which some Trumps supporters treat him (God Emperor Trump) implies that he is the Anti-Christ.

This is a satanist board.

some Zig Forums faggot: "suddenly about 50 all at the same time today"

let's talk truth instead of BS

It could be Obama

The anti-christ is already alive and in the democratic party. He is of Jewish descent.
I also disagree with you on Jesus.

Shove this in your thick skull:
We aren't middle easterners, we're White, your desert fairy tales don't matter to us.

I'm convinced he's alive too. Name?

What part about Jesus do you disagree on?

Saved .
Remember anons,touch GEE-ZUSS not PEE-NUSS!!!!

Attached: wrong.webm (344x360, 169.77K)

They do. You're just being ignorant. At least TRY to understand instead of being such a bigot.

You skin tone doesn't mean shit. What's in your heart? Step into the light brother. Don't let this world deceive you.

Read before it's too late

They never did and they never will.

It's actually scientifically proven to be bad for your health.
Educate yourself.
Don't be ignorant concerning facts just because you don't believe what's in the Scriptures.

All my HAY-ZOOS images are being rejected. ( muh file already exists)
even ones I never posted before .
Dead kike on a stick cocksuckers are censoring me.

Only if you're going to stay ignorant.
That just means you've been deceived.
Soon The Deceiver will make his appearance and you will follow him.

Unless you stop being a bigot and READ

Reported for judaism.

lol

I don't plan on following a kike anymore than I plan on following a sand nigger.

Attached: 1517372061061.png (797x925, 632.62K)

I don't have a name. Maybe Bernie Sanders?
Marxism is the ideology of the anti-christ.
Our religious are inherently right-wing, to quote Ecclesiastes 10:2
I disagree that you think that Jesus was never killed and never resurrected
Jesus was killed on the cross because the Jews we so corrupted by the devil that their version of the Messiah would be the satanic anti-christ that would enslave all of humanity (the devil promised them to enslave all the gentiles)
God intervened because the messiah would not die on the cross right there with the crown of thorns on his head
Jews wanted to go against the fate. The fate was that Jesus was the messiah. And the Jews hired the Romans to change this fate.
When they were succeeding and had him killed, it showed two things, the ones that were happy that he was killed are the Jews. Since he died on the cross that proved to them that he was not the messiah. The ones that were unhappy were the true followers of God, the Christians (among them the Greek St. Petrus, who is descendant of Alexanders armies that settled in Judæa)
But when he was resurrected that proved us that we are right. While their definition of being right is the one of the God the Father, that was overwritten by the Son and makes the new law.
God will send a new messenger at the end that will defy the Synagogue of Satan. He will outright state in his book this very fact and unite all of humanity against the Antichrist when he will control the whole world.

You think it will be easy to resist him? Think again brother.