White cucks raise over 6 million for dead Mudslimes

It's bad. Wait cuckolds have gone into full grievance mode and have raised over 6 million for dead jihadis. This is a perfect example of why we're fucked: leftists and cuckservatives are anti whites. Where was the mass cuckold signalling for the victims of the Nice truck attacks. Where the fuck is everything for the 1000 victims of Islamic crimes in the last month? Sickening. If you're reading this and wanna carry Brenton's torch, do so now. Only acceleration will get is out of this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-065723.png (480x800, 164.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIdhqsnb2S4
xxxity.com/video/step-mom-vagina-so-good-59914.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simple solution: more shootings.

Bleed them dry of moral and financial sympathy until they are either indifferent, or unable to oppose.

Plans are being made.

Never forget the 6.3 million given to Jewish fundraisers

10 to 1 money goes to ISIS.

It already has by definition.

This. We need a race war

I fucking hope so brother. There is no excuse even with all out gun bans because we can make flamethrowers with gas tanks and metal valves. And molotovs are easy done. Let's cook the fuckers.

Did any money get put together for the victims of Bataclan I wonder?

NZ has single payer healthcare anyway, what exactly will this money be used for?

Rabbis gonna rabbi.

Hahahaha i love white people

Well, that's money that these libs can't give to other liberal causes. No doubt the money will go to ISIS or otherwise be squandered. Maybe a muslim or two stops getting gibs.

This is correct. Just keep doing it. Over and over and over. Attacking the businesses of people who donate is a great tactic – it is far cheaper to destroy what they have build up than for them to keep repairing and rebuilding. Injure their cash flow.

Now you know why this was a lucrative hit

To think that there will be 50 less preachers in this world, that's a sad reality because I listened to their podcast, it was decent

What are you guys up to

Fuck off pussy. What alternative is there? Give me a break. Wish I was joking. I used to be a liberal now I support IRL genocide. Oh well… 1488.

How much money did the perpetually outraged raise for Ebba Ackerlund's funeral services? :^)

Attached: Christian contributions to science.webm (1440x1080, 3.06M)

What's not to love, well there's a few things but all in all they're ok I met one that said he was Moses and I thought, that is horsepoop

But the fact is he had his id and it did say moses, I'm not sure

What are you guys doing for dinner tonight I might go get a burger, tomorrow I have chicken sandwiches but I have to wait until tomorrow

I used to clean my sink with that stuff

lel, those retards are just funding the mudslime's war chest

Dead white people
dead muslims

The only problem with this is that these types of people have unlimited funds that generally come from taxing productive citizens. Altruism with other people's money.

Crop your pics you lazy faggot, sage for low effort thread

Or bitconnect LOL

Is there a line in that womanifesto that isn't sarcasm?

After reading it the entire day I thought nobody was my friend and they were all being trolls

Turns out it was just me, objective reality I guess - does anyone believe in that?

Also this.

$6 million burned, like the Jews.

you better shoot up a synagog you kaffir.

Attached: jewess 12.png (406x546, 247.69K)

It's a shame that an user didn't make the fund raiser first

Pssssssss, too much sauce

Attached: g3.jpg (165x171, 7.26K)

Whoa, the shooting of the Mosque is justified under the command of a greater Jewish community in Australia. Over the mosque needs a synagogue to reclaim New Zealand under a Zionist coase.

Attached: Ben Shapiro.jpeg (1365x2048, 89.05K)

I wonder how much of that's going to the terrorists and how much is going to (((the organizers.)))

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6.3 MILLION

If you take the masonic square and draw a line from E to W on the points of the square, then draw a line on the bottom on points of the compass:

You have,

Attached: g2.gif (672x688, 9.54K)

Attached: 63.jpg (597x674, 109.66K)

Okay, this is rabbinic!

Attached: Rabbi Goldstein.jpg (1024x641, 101.93K)

I'm using me fucking Woolworths phone cunt. Gimme a break.

Literally was more than £20m raised for Manchester bombing victims you idiot chancels.

dead muslims can't do anything with $6 million

Attached: got my 30 inch rims, cappin' punks with my gun, bitches best remember - name's Hotwheels, son.jpg (1920x1080, 259.74K)

Yeah, those little girls should lube up for fucks sake they don't even have grass on the field most of the time

They could wear some sweatpants or something without a drawstring also, it's pure nationalism to treat these poor refugees so horribly

Kill ALL WHITE PEOPLE

You brain has been reprogrammed from propaganda so much you can't even talk like a normal human being and use real words.

Starting with people who sage

Most of it is probably from rich Oil money in the middle east.

Why it is always 6 million? Funding terrorist should be banned. White virtue signaling is realy problem.

Filtered for schizophrenia.

everything is going exactly as planned

Its an intrinsically evil number

6 followed by 6 zeros, 2 commas obviously =6

18 is the age of consent,

1-8 - 1 is 6 or negative 3

negative 3 is rounded up to 6 in vortex math

A+ great presentation

Which part of my comment did your inferior brain cells have trouble processing

that's a lot of pressure cookers and rental trucks. 2019 going to be literally lit af famalams

Attached: 15veud.jpg (708x425, 100.67K)

ONCE YOU GO WHITE.. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT!

post feminine benis

you mean the hoax attack that didnt even happen? anyone have that pic/video of the victims that comprise of full grown men with lanyards?

This, i am so touched by the muslim community i am going to start a new online series called JIZYA.com to pay our muslim allies with the fertile wombs of white women

Attached: WHITE KILLER.jpg (997x700, 290.91K)

filtered for filtering

I don't see the problem with being a psychopath, most function quite well and there's nothing wrong with me wanting to praise some kid who kills a bunch of dirt rat haji gyro eating nike wearing iguanas

Your snark has no power here, redditor.

Is that you hotwheels?
It's all your fault. You gave the goy his voicebox. Now watch him speak.

whos kids are those?

fuck the fuck off you newfag reddit NIGGER

It's not a TERRIBLE idea really, skimming a few dollars off the top here and there to pay for hijabs and fallafel is also not so evil

I need to get a 3d printer because I want to joint he gun club and reddit

Once you go black, we don't want you back XD

HAHAHAHA ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU GET AIDS

Attached: I_GOTTA_ASK_TONE.jpg (1217x766, 645.92K)

Whatever, don't worry I won't be sticking around but ya'll just remember that God is watching.

SHOW PROOF GOD IS REAL YOU FUCKING LIBTARD RETARD

(You)

(You)

what kind of botspam is this??

Some local islandic kids he bought for his pizza party

Attached: 7 YEAR OLD PIZZA.PNG (887x701, 831.04K)

i miss u little buddy

Attached: 1428542678148.png (550x424, 585.04K)

Step on a crack and break your mommas back

Yo momma was a great show hosted by fez, remeber fez he was always cracking jokes and hitting on my wife

Where is my wife lately anyways, she said we were going to dinner tonight then she left with her daughter - I don't even think that really is her daughter.

I donno the police said I cant go within 500 feet of them but I live 2 houses down and when I asked if that was her daughter because she looks like she's at least a good 18 at least - she kept telling me to take my hands off of her and get away but it wasn't even me

There's a demon who hangs around and he looks just like me but with blonde hair like WON'T the real muddaemon please stand up please stand up please stand up

A triscuit a cracker Ill be on crack yuh
Any crack heads want to share expenses with me it would help I have 2 rooms available because I sleep int he living room

Attached: am6kfl.jpg (512x391, 22.94K)

We have 6000+ IP blocks user, where being fucking overrun with bots, new fags, journos, and mussies right now.

Just don't fall for the FBI bait posting.

None, I was just making a comment about your bizarre speech patterns and Orwellian Newspeak vocabulary. Your utter defensiveness on this issue is pretty sad, you're so insecure about your leftist beliefs you need to come to "troll" a right wing haven and you need to constantly tell yourself you're smarter than everyone else.

Smart people don't have to run around acting like they are smarter than everyone else, because their words and actions convey it. Now go on back to reddit where you can huddle together with your other weak minded, pseudo-intellectual types in your nice echo chamber where you tell each other everything you believe in is right and you're righteous for believing in it.

6.3 million is actually not that much for something that was world news for 3 days. Divide that by the average donation of 10$ and you get 630.000 donors and i can assure you that most of them are not white.
That's not really many people considering the muslim population is nearly 2 billion. If just every adult from the town of Christ Church donated 20$ they could have reached that number.

Money laundering by kikes to fund shitskin terrorism in NZ cap this.

Go the fuck back to reddit where you can have your fucking safe space with your shittard favoring mods so you can whine about your feelings being hurt and how smart you are compared to the other person. No one cares for your faggotry gas lighting here. That shit is as dumb as the AIDS that coarse through your asshole.

God is watching usssssss

I'm specifically here for the FBI bait posting so I can parse the shit out of it

Shapiro > Synagogue

Hit (((them))) where it hurts. Also for the khazar milkers.

Well, obviously.

glad someone is doing it

Im just a phone poster mate

Step on a crack and break your mommas back

Yo momma was a great show hosted by fez, remeber fez he was always cracking jokes and hitting on my wife

Where is my wife lately anyways, she said we were going to dinner tonight then she left with her daughter - I don't even think that really is her daughter.

I donno the police said I cant go within 500 feet of them but I live 2 houses down and when I asked if that was her daughter because she looks like she's at least a good 18 at least - she kept telling me to take my hands off of her and get away but it wasn't even me

There's a demon who hangs around and he looks just like me but with blonde hair like WON'T the real muddaemon please stand up please stand up please stand up

A triscuit a cracker Ill be on crack yuh

Any crack heads want to share expenses with me it would help I have 2 rooms available because I sleep int he living room.

There's my dogg

I'd say that works but I imagine if you hit a coddled (((them))) due to the lack of ever having to go through any sort of physical gambit, EVERYWHERE must hurt - the ones who are being physical are just (((goyim))) with a dark complexion - they put on burkas and throw stones at police cars so the next smart missile can be tested,

But that's new york and the real issue is pallys

Mosques and muslim organizations are probably dumping money into that fund because they know it will provide useful propaganda that will push them towards their goal of islam dominating the world.

Tchaikovsky- 1812 Overture (Full with Cannons)

I hear you

Can you hear me now

Attached: water 1 300-01.jpg (300x300, 82.13K)

This just goes to show how vastly outnumbered this 'movement' is. Any rise-up from you lot will be easily quashed because there aren't that many of you. Anyone that doesn't spend all day in their basement on this echo chamber and actually interacts with society understands this. Most people lean left, and most of the right aren't interested in violent action. You are in the vast minority. Stay in your holes. Stay silent. It's better for you.

Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE GOING TO KILL JEWS. START WITH GEORGE SOROS

With his kid, I'd say.

So you're using your mobile phone?

Hey has anyone heard of this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=uIdhqsnb2S4

I think he's my father

Says the guy who's trying to sway opinion in an 'echo chamber'

What will you do about anything, I mean anything at all - besides hate and whine about your ex girlfriend making vidyas with her new bf - she was not embarassed of herself, it was your tiny penis and the fact that people would associate her with you if she ever took anything but rent money,

Now she takes 3 big junkyard dogs at a time via "Blacked" and honestly, you just came here to be edgy right

We're not worried, the self hating and the suicidal don't make it too far.

HOW IS HIS DICK SO MASSIVE??

This is getting out of hand, something must be done.

Yep, it's sad that this is the pathetic whimper how the white race will go out and be remembered.

So much easier for your genes to survive and embrace the mayocide by just interbreeding with our other fellow humans, but nah, butthurt whiteys wanna be the centre of attention as always.

HEY LADS

DONT
O
N
T

FORGET
O
R
G
E
T

TO
O

SUBSCRIBE
U
B
S
C
R
I
B
E

TO
O

PEWDIEPIE
E
W
D
I
E
P
I
E

Your pathetic and weak attempt at demoralization will never work now that the veil has been lifted.

Pewdiepie has been Psy-Op'ing millions of kids to be mass murderers and there's nothing you can do about it.

Numbers mean nothing. Liebstandarte Adolf Hitler ϟ ϟ proves the prowess of a unified force fighting fervently without fear can overcome an enemy that is incapable of enduring the type of incomprehensible atrocities that are about to unfold.

Egg throwing as an ironic attack on Fascism goes to show how unprepared the masses are for the callous creatures who's radicalization is nearing completion.

4chan > Hitler Youth

Soon you shall see.

I'm not doing anything but pointing out the obvious. The vast majority of people condemn this type of action, you'd have to be autistic not to realize that. Your 'movement' is literally no different from the extremist anti-social fringes that have always existed in society, you're nothing new. We put a stop to your shit decades ago, and will so easily do so again if it actually became anything more than a nuisance. Which again, it won't ever, because there aren't that many of you. You're never gonna get what you want because a) the vast majority of people disagree with you and b) it's literally logistically impossible to undo global migration, you dipshit retards

As for the girlfriend stuff, is this your first day on the internet, kid? U r so mad lol

Most people are suicidal? How does that work lol, maybe rethink that

Ja mein Bruder.

Go back to cuckchan faggot

Haha! One attack brought the entire world to its knees. Brenton was merely the beginning of a new dawn of white consciousness.

You give away your money to people who want to kill you and you barely have any children. The future belongs to the people who can have the most children, so far it's Mormons and ultra nationalists.

4chan is the better site though, less cancer, funnier memes, cuter traps the list goes on. . . .