NEW DEVELOPMENT: RT REPORTS BRANDON DENIES RIGHT TO LAWYER

Mosque massacre suspect Tarrant fires lawyer, wants to represent himself in court
Published time: 18 Mar, 2019 01:04 Edited time: 18 Mar, 2019 01:06

Brenton Tarrant, a suspect behind the massacre of 50 people in two New Zealand mosques, has fired his court-appointed lawyer and wants to defend himself amid concerns he might use the high-profile trial to promote his beliefs.

Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian charged with murder in the brutal attack on two Christchurch mosques, has sacked his lawyer, Richard Peters, the latter told NZ Herald on Sunday. The alleged shooter parted ways with Peters on Saturday, shortly after his brief appearance before Christchurch District Court that morning. Peters said that that the Australian "seemed quite clear an lucid" as he refused his legal assistance.
Read more
New Zealand PM’s office received gunman ‘manifesto’ minutes before massacre FILE PHOTO New Zealand PM’s office received gunman ‘manifesto’ minutes before massacre

"He didn't appear to me to be facing any challenges or mental impairment, other than holding fairly extreme views," the lawyer said. Apart from the calm demeanor the attacker displayed during his several minutes before the judge, little is known about his current state of mind since Tarrant had not issued a statement or attempted to address the court.

Tarrant did not seek bail, neither did he appeal for having his name withdrawn.

Tarrant's now former lawyer said that the alleged assailant did not appear to show any remorse – though they did not specifically discuss that topic.

According to Peters, his sacking might be an early indication that Tarrant wants to make the most of his trial by treating it as an opportunity to promote his violent extremist views. In that case, it will be up to the presiding judge to cut short such a PR stunt.

"I suspect that he won't shy away from publicity, and that will probably be the way he runs the trial. The job of the trial judge will be to deal with that."

The lawyer believes the court will not be "very sympathetic" to Tarrant if he opts to use it as a tool in his propaganda game.

While the court cannot preclude Tarrant from representing himself, it is likely to appoint a lawyer who would advise the alleged attacker on the rules of the judicial procedure, Peters noted.

As concerns are mounting that the alleged gunman can subvert the NZ judicial system to serve his interests, the New Zealand authorities are asking the media and the general public to give Tarrant as little exposure as possible.

Judging by his previous actions, publicity is exactly what Tarrant is seeking. He sent a lengthy manifesto to NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's office 10 minutes before going on a shooting rampage inside the Al Noor Mosque. He then live-streamed the whole massacre on Facebook. While the original video has long been removed, Facebook is still struggling to delete the copies, having erased 1.5 million instances of the video in the first 24 hours after the attack.

In order to prevent the spread of the video, the New Zealand government has cracked down on those who defy the ban on 'objectionable' content. On Sunday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for allegedly distributing the blood-curdling video. The man, who faces jail if found guilty, will appear before court on Monday. The alleged shooter's next appearance before the judge is scheduled for April, 5.

rt.com/news/454080-nz-shooter-fires-lawyer/

archive.fo/AMJ3d

Attached: 5c8eed61dda4c88a0f8b45a5.JPG (768x432, 122.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_one_rid_me_of_this_turbulent_priest?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Becket
colfo.org.nz/
sportingshooters.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really don't think this is a false flag guys. This guy is doing everything I would expect someone who is not a shill to do.

He's going to quote his meme manifesto in court and hope he becomes the next Breivik and gets to live for free playing PS2 in safety forever

Sounds like you're an idiot. Thinking something doesn't make it reality.

Attached: uytgfg.jpg (1801x1901, 710.75K)

Good. He can't expect a state-appointed lawyer to properly defend himself. He understand any trial will be a sham, so he might as well get in the extra publicity.

Jesus fuck sorry that post mangled the English language

Just like all the other false flags.

Israel bombs Gaza like every week though

FILTER AND GLOBAL REPORT JEW POSTS

Top kek.

it's an age old story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_no_one_rid_me_of_this_turbulent_priest?

The individual has already been exposed as a Mossad trained agent, enough with him, the enemy of my enemy is my friend therefore as long as Muslims are against jews I'm ok with them, of course I'm not ok with them invading my homeland but we have to understand we must have to first defeat the jews before we can solve this immigrant problem, so working with the Muslims (whether you like it or not) is a better choice than starting a fucking ridiculously stupid race war against Muslims, also (((accelerationism))) is a pure Jewish psyops, there will be absoulety no radical reaction from whites about the removal of "assault rifles", especially if it didn't happen back in the 1970s when already huge immigrants and huge degeneracy were invading the UK and US which could be noticed. The only way is radical change by government overthrowal, just like what Mussolini did in his time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Becket

the full version i saw was 40mb
that's 60,000,000mb
60,000GB
60 Terabytes

half of the internet must have been this video when it happened.

MADLAD
CANT PUTCA DENT ON THE BRENTON
CANT WARRANT THE TARRANT

Free my nigga behind bars!

He was never going to be free anyway, might as well make the most out of it.

Haven't they heard of the Streissand effect?

They probably appointed him a Jewish lawyer, no wonder he fired him. Now the entire trial is going to be one huge propaganda session like Hitler did after the Putsch attempt in 1923

His been trained in the IDF, his already been compromised, stop shilling for him you faggot

Hitler's Imprisonment and eventual release gives me such hope

Get your head out of your ass you imbecile

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Attached: f75c5f9a7a3ba935294ee6cbd2993ec8dbe9563f67f7c4f836482600d505fcad.jpg (427x430, 43.6K)

He also spent time in pakistan, but since that narrative didn't hold up you switched to isreal, keep trying to shut it down jews

You gas yourself, imbicile. What led you to believe he was a Mossad agent? Was it the nonsense claim early-on that he had a clip "planted"?

Newspeak for he will use the trial to promote HATE SPEECH ZOMG

Brenton will be released and will get his Nobel Prize. The day will come when Breivik and Tarrant will again be free. Hopefully they choose to write a book like Mein Kampf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (984x731, 512.16K)

He said himself in his manifesto he made bank with Bitconnect and traveled the world. It probably red pilled him hard.

Free my nigga! BRENTON TARRANT 2020!!!
No matter how hard the filthy jew bags try and manipulat this forum it's over. Go into hiding now while you still can you fukin cowards. I will rape and kill all jewess's i will force all jews at gunpoint to kiss a picture of jesus right before i splatter your brains on it as an offering of blood to make jesus proud. Dont even bother misleading us its too late nothing will stop us. the more you try to more motivation it gives us, the only thing you can to is shut the fuck up and hide.

I’d read em

Mein Kampf is still a great and eye-opening read today and still very relevant to the problems of this world but it would be nice to have a similar book summing up everything from the post-WWII era such as globalization, mass-immigration, white genocide, the Holohoax, etc. One day it will be written.

I hope this turns into Zimzam 2.0. Realistically not expecting any way out legally, but the courtroom shitposting of legend. Brenton is the fucking man, he didn't even kill any humans so I don't see how they're justified trying to get him for murder. Animal abuse at best, if that's a law in NZ.

How much you want to bet that entire court house gets over ran by whites and free him from custody?… Lets bring our boy home! guns at the ready storm that cunthouse anyone you tries to stop it dies.

Implying the court would be "sympathetic" to him in any scenario possible.

Most probably Muslims wanting to kill him storm the court house.

GUN RIGHTS GROUPS IN NEW ZEALAND

Council of Licensed Firearms Owners (COLFO)

colfo.org.nz/

Sporting Shooters Association of New Zealand

sportingshooters.nz/

Any Kiwis know of any other groups out there? Donate, get mobilized, don't let Prime Minister Ardern take the guns away, unlike Port Arthur in 1996, the Internet wasn't as sophisticated as it is now, so there's really no excuse. We can effectively fight back.

lol

this

This guy is literally following in Hitler's footsteps, and adding 21st century tactics to it as well.
HEIL TARRANT
TRUE AUSTRALIAN HERO
Boomer scum need to fuck off. This guy is the hero we need.

C H A D B A L L S

Fucking lol

To be fair, there's zero proof that the Brenton Tarrant in the video did anything wrong.

Honestly these events cured a decade of depression.

I have been non-stop happy every day since he successfully launched his attack and feel like a new man.

It's an amazing feeling. All the pain is gone from my body and I am so full of energy and people respond differently to me too, everyone sees that I am more alive, more happy than ever, and likes to interact with me more now.

Dicks Out For Tarrant

Attached: DicksOutForTarrant.png (570x931, 2.03M)

I wonder if he's got some cash or a bank account or bitcoin or whatever to actually hire a lawyer.

This number is very important. It is an indication that there could easily be as much as a million /ourguys/ uploading and sharing the video, and who knows how many else /ourguys/ who are simply viewing it.

Truly the white revolution shall be a well supported and popular uprising with a sympathetic population ready and able to support our operations to free them from the ZOG tyranny.

So not only was there a 10 minute warning before he set out on his mission, the police still didn't bother to respond until long after the ordeal was over and he was driving away?

Shlomo it's game over, the white man has awoken, and this time there's nowhere for you to run.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Livestream + manifesto + target the jews

or shut the fuck up

I'm holding onto another work of Brenton for him.

It will be released soon and will further put you shills in your place.

White people are the worst. WTF is wrong with you? All they do is kill and cause trouble. Everything through history is just about white men and it's mostly about wars and battles and bad shit.

10 minutes might turn into the day before. What did she do to protect these innocent people? Nothing, that's what!

He's going to shitpost IRL so hard. Love it.

No place in the Wallalha for all the red flag fags, stupid cuts

So you are complicit with this crime against humanity? Shouldn't you be handing yourself in to the Police you criminal?!

#StayCucked

Good

What would be the point he is and he knows that he is going to be fucked by the legal system and is going to get a life sentence. There isn't really a way out of it, so he's going to take advantage of this moment the best he can.

Hi CIA

If you are the criminal you say you are, can you confirm how far in advance Arden's office was sent a copy and how long they had to DO NOTHING about protect those innocent New Zealanders?

Stfu larping faggot LOL

Jesus the Christ says love your enemies.

Remember Christ is God.

The same god who is all-knowing and all-wise, all-powerful and everywhere-present (omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent).

He loves us all but this is a transcendental love which must be reconciled with all the facts of life as well as the bible's narrative in which god's people are led to victory in war after war against those who turn away from god.

God will preserve those whom he will. Nobody dies until it's their appointed time. Every enemy we kill, it is god's will.

So love your enemies; and fight them! For the glory of God! In fighting you will demonstrate courage, valor, humility, and so much more of god's divinity will shine through you… and he will uphold you, read the Psalms! Pray that in all things god's will be done and that he give you strength. Do not worry, caste all your worries upon him, and fight knowing that god upholds the righteous (who he makes righteous).

HEIL VICTORY!

Humanity = Aryan race

Guys… this guy is just jooz…. theres no way a white man would stand up like this and fight for his race!! just forget this all happened and go back to hating on the jews please..

Full retard has a containment board.
>>>Zig Forums

I can't release it now for reasons that will be apparent when I do get it out. Timing is critical. You will see.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

I'm permabanned from that shithole full of fake anti-white Christians.

Repeating yourself, here.

Hi kike, even if you're right, I still hate Jews.

Furthermore, Tor is disabled on that shithole controlled opposition board.

No, if you are associated with BT I assume you are complicit in these crimes and have inside knowledge (and that you are a criminal). What I want to know is the real time the Arden had the manifesto and didn't do anything about it. They say 10 minutes… but that's likely a lie. She didn't do anything to save peoples lives and we have to know the truth.

Please Brevik, release it. Show us how to join the reborn knights templar

So all we have to do to realize the NEET dream is butcher some muds and not apologize for it? Get this intel over to /mlp/ immediately.

Probably not even 1% of the internet, user. But still very noticeable.

It is a very surprising number; and it's not just 1.5 million…it's almost certainly 1.5 million young people, teenagers for the most part.

His name is:
Brenton Tarrant
Not "Brandon". Get it right you gigantic faggot.

QAnon has been usurped and eclipsed by TorAnon. You better fucking deliver.

Attached: jsb1.jpg (364x528, 53.84K)

Get out retard.

I'm associated with him as far as reading his manifesto. It's not like I know him personally or anything.

The vast majority of Christians are anti-white.

The vast majority of Christians also haven't read the entire KJV or seriously attempted to understand and know god.

The vast majority of Christians do not engage in renunciation, that is, "deny me every false comfort, strip me of all lies, and give to me nothing that is contrary to your purpose, and strength only in what pleases you" aka "anything I ask of you god, deny it to me, if it will not draw me to you".

This is something I and any true Christian including those who do not yet know they are a Christian at heart, and I say this because, Christ is the truth and everyone has a degree of it… but only those who are humble enough to allow God to do the work in them, and to not turn their face from god, but to bear all sufferings necessary and yet still seek god… even seeking god in unbelief and in our weakness and lowness, asking god to make us believe, to give and strengthen true faith, and make us strong in him. Eventually, through long-suffering and patience, and total devotion to God he makes us perfect, he gives his blessings, and he heals us. user, I have found God, and it used to be that every time everyone became sick around me I always got sick too… and yet now for the last few weeks everyone's been getting sick, and I have not, I remain unaffected by this fever going around. My depression also is gone, my pains are gone, my posture is returning, and finally god has shown his benevolence and love to me in the form of his angel Brenton.

Do not hold man as your standard. Always compare yourself to God who is perfect, and never have another man be the measure of yourself. God is the perfect standard, the one in front of whom you shall always be made humble.

Confess everything to God. He has many promises to humanity and he is always consistent with his own nature. You will not be able to bargain with him, you will not be able to manipulate him, and he will not give any true blessings upon you when you rest in yourself and your "truth" and not in his. You will be made very low and fail in everything but if you willingly endure the entire thing and nothing, no amount of lies, none of the vain knowledge of the "wise" (human knowledge), absolutely nothing will turn you away from him… he will fill you and uplift you, and many blessings be upon you. Each and every part of God, every attribute, ask God about it. Seek him that you may know him and admit every uncertainty, every doubt. He will not let you down when you learn to depend upon him alone!

Regards, a Templar Knight.

You said you had some of his work?

Gee, what a catch

Where?
LOL
Double LOL

You are a fucking muslim.

No, that was a different user. That's why I asked if you responded to the right person.

But of course. Had he not opted to use the trial as an opportunity to pontificate, the court would have been far more lenient. No matter who represents him he's not going to get a fair trial, so he might as well make the most of it. He made the right decision to fire this faggot.

So they had prior warning and there were still no cops there within 15 minutes.

Also to be clear about something in Brenton's manifesto ( I know all the fine details and left out parts… ) when he talked about whether he's a Christian or not and it's complicated. Well it's like the part where he said he's a leftist depending how you define it, and he's a rightest depending how you define it. That is to say he is not at all a Christian in the sense that the masses of "Christian"'s are today. We considered it a good idea however to not have our hero identify outright as a Christian for reasons of potential subversion & divide & conquer. Everything in the manifesto is tactful and weighted.

Nobody should use lawyers. I'm pretty sure they're maritime court as well since their predecessor rulers. Always pro se, jury trial, and never understand their questions.

How the hell are we supposed to know which of you fags is which?

You don't. That's the point.

This is incredibly promising, lads. The fire rises.

No niggerfaggot, fuck all semites. Learn the definition you subhumam-semitic scum.

AUSTRIAN HERO
AUSTRALIAN HERO

COINCIDENCE? THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!

Everyone using the Tor hidden service has the ID of all zeros.

It's the manifesto of a criminal and you are defending him. No one should read that garbage! How can it be worth the read when he did what he did? Can’t you see the outrage in the medias?

Talk about projecting, mudslime.