Brenton Tarrant Memetic Warfare Thread No. 4

further continuation of previous fruitful threads

Attached: ddlcnzmeme.png (1283x691, 1002.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoop.co.nz/stories/AK1903/S00441/ahmadiyya-muslim-community-on-terrorist-attacks.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis
media.8ch.net/file_store/52babbc3b44a75d1c7c53a414b9dc3db83580e78978158706e3733826d97e5ad.mp4/TARRANTula compressed.mp4
media.8ch.net/file_store/05688148bb6531458e04e72e54d4fc11d24f3041bfb60ec834fa1c62c25e4820.mp4
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: unintelligentafricanamericandrawing.png (619x494, 95.46K)

Let me reiterate again Brenton was a mossad agent trained in pakistan. Here are some interesting facts about the mosque he attacked
For those of you that like to look deeper into things. The mosque in New Zealand, and the mosque that was shot up recently in Quebec, are of the the Ahmadi (also spelled Ahmadiyya) sect. They are looked down upon by the other Muslim sects, not even allowed to legally enter Medina or Mecca. They may even be viewed as lower than Christians. They are the ones that are none violent and not anti other religions like the others. So it always strikes me odd that those that target mosques, target these that already have enough persecution by Muslims, and are targeted by other Muslims. These are the last ones that anyone fighting against Islam would target.

The shooting was a JewTuber publicity stunt.

why tf is this thread so dead the others were active
pick up the pace

can you provide evidence to the fact that they are Ahmadi and the way Ahmadi are treated in by other Muslims? Just curious
Anyway, isn't that what he wanted? If he kills the pacifists then he will radicalize the Muslims even more and there are higher chances of a terrorist attack, ultimately Tarrant wants more terrorists attacks so that Whites also get radicalized and organized, which in turn results in a global race war. More normies will wake up to the fact that our society isn't ok, we don't live in comfort. In the end people will go back to their countries and immigration will halt, maybe we will change our societies, but only time will tell.

looks like its this is the end of these threads than, its been fun faggots

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community on terrorist attacks
scoop.co.nz/stories/AK1903/S00441/ahmadiyya-muslim-community-on-terrorist-attacks.htm

persecution of ahmadiyas

Also remember Brenton Tarrant visited Pakistan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis

Would you call 9/11 accelerationist too? No you white golem you are getting played by mossad kikes and they will create a bigger false flag to send you to fight in Iran.

Stop astroturfing, kike. Filtered.

Also dropping good content from earlier threads.

Attached: waronterror.png (1024x610 67.44 KB, 487.71K)

Attached: sub2pewds.jpg (694x658 183.87 KB, 150.08K)

Attached: basedtwitterpost.jpg (2602x1236 71.91 KB, 294.27K)

Attached: fortnitebrandon.png (1280x720 80.39 KB, 195K)

Attached: sandnigger.png (1000x707 78.33 KB, 333.18K)

Yawn. Try harder bud. You posted zero evidence, not a single for person is falling for this shit lmao

Attached: rwdsstraya.jpg (857x1202 110.97 KB, 1.09M)

reposting my stuff

Attached: postal_mosque.webm (854x480 7.18 MB, 2.79M)

Did you even bother to check the thread, draw your conclusions cuckservative golem

Anyone have that edit with the Queen song? I lost my shit to that and wish I saved it.

anyone got a zip with everythign?

This bullshit organization was designed to suck money from governments, not to actually function or do something worthwhile
Have these fucking idiots done anything in the past? And by that I mean something useful.

Good shit.

I will only join the endniggers if the kikes actually manage to pull that off. Doubtful though.

Its in the first three somewhere lol

Also, reminder that Brenton introduced the rarest merchant on the planet.

Attached: RARESTMERCHANT.png (300x370, 180.89K)

My recent OC, thanks to whoever compressed it for me btw.

media.8ch.net/file_store/52babbc3b44a75d1c7c53a414b9dc3db83580e78978158706e3733826d97e5ad.mp4/TARRANTula compressed.mp4

Attached: subscribe.jpg (1920x1064, 547.89K)

kek

fucking kek

You stick out like night and day here. Simply calling people jews will get you nowhere. So again try harder bud.

Saint Brenton

Attached: saint brenton iconography.jpg (600x717, 46.05K)

Saved

Jesus fuck I laughed

A while ago someone made a post about prostitutes likely drawing higher wages. I contributed to that thread in a manner that I believe left the wage issue unaddressed. I’ve been thinking about it more. I think prostitution would draw off some of the unskilled labor surplus - women can be unskilled, too! That would increase the supply of jobs without requiring new technologies or engineering work.
I think it would also serve as a population draw away from places where weak men fracture into two-faced abusers, because prostitutes would occasionally be unhappy witnesses to the damage men inflict on themselves when they’re incapable of kindness, or have inflicted on them when they offend stalking liars against whom they have no recourse (the honesty gaps and structural power discrepancies exposed by the regressive Obama and some of what happened under his strongarm government were terrible). Women not wanting to deal with that damage would move to and ply their trade in areas where the problem is less severe, leaving behind whichever population is most willing and able to offer healing, and generally extending the noncompliance campaign against men who submit to criminality.

Racist Tarant had nothing in his life. He threw everything away and will now experience decades of pointless suffering. People encourage this because they are bigots who value white people suffering more than they are upset by muslims dying.

I'm upset you weren't at the mosque.

is he left-handed?

Why are you reposting your drivel here, cuckold? I think you confused us with reddit.

Oh well. >>/reddit/

Attached: mudslimesubhuman.png (632x1000, 389.03K)

Riddle me this glowfag : if the video is a false flag why do they try to delete it as hard as it is possible for the Zorg ?

The attack was staged. Here's proof
media.8ch.net/file_store/05688148bb6531458e04e72e54d4fc11d24f3041bfb60ec834fa1c62c25e4820.mp4

Wut?

10000 hours in gimp

Attached: ec0e893163798801a1f982a07ce3b9e3.png (1195x3706, 2.99M)

Newfag

Look closely

very nice

Muslims isn't a race tho, so shut the fuck up, nigger

That meme was supposed to show the devolution of halfchan. We are not halfchan.

lol, love the first one

Didn't know they have WLAN in the mental ward.

Almost lost a finger firing off this one lads.

Attached: LookAtMeImTheKiwiNow.png (416x419, 349.15K)

he's not. Can't fix it, I just stole it.

Brent will not suffer for a single moment. He shall live in peace in this life and for eternity
MAN OF THE DECADE

Requesting BRENTONQUEST

lmao

Attached: The Great Replacement.png (8271x9361, 8.06M)

Obvious shill. He targeted the mosque because it was cranking out jihadists. It's in the manifesto and corroborated.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724x401, 318.14K)

Lmao this cracked me up more than her skull cracked from that bullet

Attached: brenton smiling.jpg (744x605, 28.13K)

He was also a jewish apologist it is in the manifesto too.

keep going jew we all know what you are doing

top right hand corner of pic.

Attached: 1538704856415.jpg (882x731, 123.61K)

why cant i post anything lol

Was there just a shift change, Schlomo?
Didn't the last guy give you his notes, or something before he clocked out?
Try harder.

Attached: rare remove merchant.jpg (310x272, 18.54K)

I just made a fucking video and Zig Forums isn't letting me post it tf

yea same here

Its kinda shit but let me know if you guys have any suggestions

Attached: Muslim Slayer ss.mp4 (1280x720, 8.05M)

Fuck finally it uploaded.

High effort, I love it. Must be the best video OC so far, and I've seen them all.

brillant !! still waiting for mine to upload…although yours is awsome well done

Tea Anyone?

Attached: teabag.jpg (1087x612, 251.09K)

Attached: captainmorganspicedrum.jpg (1087x612, 252.53K)

Attached: bitethecurb.jpg (1087x612, 213.85K)

Get a copy of the shooting without the best gore water mark, and add your subtitles onto a fresh goblin slayer rather than just blurring out the original subtitles.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x318, 25.18K)

I fucking lost it.

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

q

Attached: join now 17.png (1080x657, 958.91K)

fuck off cia nigger

DON'T GO ON DISCORD
UNINSTALL DISCORD IF YOU HAVE IT
FILTER ALL PEOPLE WHO SUGGEST DISCORD

Discord is the worst of the worst, never ever use it.

this

You're glowning in the dark.

Attached: download.jpg (273x410 11.7 KB, 198.48K)

can you explain glowing in the dark? I haven't been on Zig Forums in ages. Mainly lurk on /v/

Got anymore DDLC memes?

Attached: 1549246949857.jpg (900x1200, 219.05K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x845, 373.12K)

Do you guys think we can meme the navy seals copypasta into being a way white supremacists intimidate opponents?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (910x650, 346.08K)

I fucking knew it. His only mention of jews is him saying "I don't hate jews. Only those that subvert my people. (So basically all of them but the most brain dead ignorant desert dwellers)". I thought it was an obvious dog whistle to let us know he is not ignorant to the jq. He's planned this for years so he must have come to reasons why not to name them himself now. If a cryptic happy merchant is not a loud enough dog whistle then you are deaf. False flags look like Steven paddock. No footage,no proof, just a ghost killing whites.

Noice

what does that symbol mean? Has anyone listed everything we can see he wrote on his weapons and what they mean?

looks japanese.

AHAHAHAHAHA
That Voltaire quote comes to mind.
Whats next? Court session on the 5th will have him entirely blocked out (as in, black bodysized bar) and muted with someone respeaking the lines deemed to be not dangerous?

Maybe one of these will jog your memory.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (171x184 15.68 KB, 5.07K)

It looks to me like the Katakana for "Ri"
(Pronounced Ree).

my sweet summer child…

Talk about censoring something way after the fact, half the internet has already seen and memed it by now. I swear the media's incompetence of covering this is so bad, it'll end up making people wake up to their bullshit (if they haven't already). All just as planned on Brenton's part most likely.

For fuck's sake …

Except I only posted equally abstract material which only people who already know what it is should understand.

You better not have come here to look up what that hand gesture was!

Attached: 1552902461690.jpg (1111x970, 885.97K)

EXECUTE ORDER 88

Attached: Candace-Wipe-Them-Out.png (1500x844, 1.26M)

The real reason he went in, despite optics.

Attached: pokemon-spyro.png (751x1334, 681.47K)

ctrl + f "semite"

Those crying Aussies are all hired by the way, they absolutely don't give a fuck.

My god, you people are monsters
Keep it up

It's a jojo reference.

Zig Forums didn't decide that, the ADL did and people ran with it

CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see em at night and hit them with your truck

Inb4 don't feed the journos, it seems the more meme material they get the more they publicly fuck it up in hilarious ways, and I want more of that