Accelerationist Brenton to get Fraser Anning kicked outta politics

Australia's last not-cucked cuckservative Fraser Anning may be kicked from politics after more than one million people have signed a Change.org petition, making it Australia's most-signed petition ever! Why? For simply saying that mass-Muslim immigration may have contributed to Brenton creating his masterpieceTM and for slapping the little shit who decided to egg him, of course.

If this happens, it will spell the dawn of a new era in Australian politics: a super-cucked one where you aren't even allowed to be a cuckservative with middle-of-the-road views. This will absolutely drive any conservative person up the wall in anger and inevitably push them further right.

As far as Brenton is concerned, everything has been going according to plan and it looks like things are gonna keep going according to plan. This is what accelerationism looks like and is how you win.

To put it in terms that are intuitive: the slow boil kills the frog, but a jet burner under the pot wakes him right the fuck up.

With that said, inb4 anti-accelerationism shills with their pea-brained shitposts. Now let's take a squizz at the article:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/fraser-anning-facing-pressure-on-all-sides-as-cops-investigate-infamous-egging-incident/news-story/888c9da6fe7e203847fce870de421c16

This is how you start waking the people up. It won't be easy, they're in a deep slumber, but the only way it'll happen is if we rattle the cage as hard as we can until something happens. All we need now is more brave men to follow in the footsteps of Brenton and continue the rattling. They will need to sacrifice themselves, sure, but there is no such thing without a war without sacrifices. You must be willing to lose if you are to fight effectively. And there are no excuses. Hell, being broke and having no gun is not an excuse. If you have even an iota of initiative, you could go to the hardware store and pick up a 10L bottle of gas and some metal plumbing parts to make a flamethrower. Two guys with one of those each could easily beat the highest of highscores. However, that's all hypothetical and we are a board of peace after all.

Anhyhow gents, discuss.

Attached: TheKingofAccelerationists.jpg (780x439, 35.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament
9news.com.au/2019/03/17/18/40/egg-boy-fraser-anning-video-fundraiser
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552722708607.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ROYUdmDZ6Qc
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/lushsux
youtu.be/dOl_FIWiMqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vroom

Just another bit of evidence that shows votecucks are delusional. Voting will not work. It is simply to late to vote. Even your best politicians will be kicked out of the game if they decide to not tow the narrative. The time for accelerationism is now.

A C C E L E R A T E
G A S G A S G A S

Kek

Trust the Brenton's plan.

We need to buy marketing databases to identify phone numbers and addresses of shitskins in AUZ / NZ
Robocall them warning them to leave!
Send direct mail warning them to leave!

Can someone slide me a link to that petition?

Here, my cunt.

change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament

Implying those faggots didn't forge a million signatures for their petition. NPOs like Change.org & Moveon.org need to be disbanded.

The only accelerating I see is our demise at the hands of the kike in response to this.
Cohencidence?

Just stfu okay

ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE

Attached: cleverhans.jpg (367x367, 25.02K)

Attached: The Great Replacement.png (8271x9361, 8.06M)

I din't imply shit, I'm just a Zig Forums reporter and I don't doubt you could be right. Whether they are or aren't is irrelevant though because it will go through either way.

Do-nothings.

He took a swing. He aint backing down cunts.

When your enemies win, you win.

t. accelerationist

Hopefully not.
When he slapped eggcunt I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Based boomer

Australian gov is Marxist as fuck. If over a million NPCs have screeched against him, it's over.

If you want the black pill, the kid who egged him has already been awarded $40,000 and they are calling him a national hero. Modern day political consensus is basically "getting replaced by Muslims is based and if you disagree you're a fascist".

9news.com.au/2019/03/17/18/40/egg-boy-fraser-anning-video-fundraiser

Who will physically do that? Politicians? Of course, not. The time to "remove" politicians and their families approaches.

If we don't win NOW, we will never win in the future.
The future of the white race depends on starting a race war between whites and shitskins in the immediate future.
Waiting until Whites are 1% of the population is not a winning strategy.
Fuck all of you "if you kill your enemies you win" shills.
>>>>> ACCELERATE >>>>>

Unless you're killing jews don't waste your time.

Please kill these muds we imported to wreck your nations instead of us.

t. Jews

Cohencidence, goyim. Keep (((accelerating))).

Consider this situation. Someone (jews) has set you and your house on fire (muslims), and then made a run for his life. Do you
a) run after him on foot (56% multiculti shithole), burning to death in the process, and letting your house burn down; or
b) extinguish all the flames, then jump in your car (white ethnostate) and run the jew over?
if you chose (a) you're a retarded boomer. Everything that happened was going to happen in the future anyway. Better now than later.
>>>>> A C C E L E R A T E >>>>>

Why not both?
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552722708607.jpg

Who said to not kill Jews? We should be killing all of them, especially Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROYUdmDZ6Qc

Attached: we have the power.webm (336x420, 1.04M)

Nice video by Adam Green on this ZOG event.

>Cohencidence, goyim. Keep (((accelerating))).
This Jew gets it. Just vote for Trump in 2020. MIGA. Problem solved.

this is the news…. the fucking news…

You're acting as if the political system wasn't going to continue implementing White genocide just because some conservative boomer politician would occasionally politely object to mass immigration.

Might as well throw some chinks in the drink while we're at it.
Make it a trinity.

Attached: Read Dairy Stormah Ferrow White!.jpg (600x519, 59.13K)

You cannot fight Israel without the backing of a white ethnostate. A white ethnostate cannot be achieved when there are still brown people and kikes in it.
When the brown people are removed, you kick the jews back to israel, and then you destroy israel. That's a simple, obvious, effective strategy that doesn't try to achieve too much at one.
Nobody's suggesting that you shouldn't repeat what Tarrant did, but kill jews instead of slimes. It's just easier to kill slimes because their role in white genocide is more visible to the average normie. But I do agree there is a great advantage in scaring jews so that they fuck off to israel.

Green's analysis, just like O'Connell's analysis, is warped due to the fact he is a civnat at best. He sees everything from the lens of everyone uniting against the Jew. This is no different to how milquetoast conservatives see Islam. Ultimately he fails to realise that all fights against nonwhites are good fight.

No one said shit about fighting Israel yet.
The kikes and their shabbos on our own soil responsible for the flood of shitters go first

According to you the kikes are accelerating our doom.
Are you know saying that (((they))) won't if we start targeting them?

Dead kikes don't accelerate.

Yes, I don't have a problem with expelling kikes.
What I have a problem with is people dishonoring Tarrant because he attacked the "wrong" target. Regardless of how you may think he could have done better, he certainly didn't do anything bad, and in fact he did a great justice. If you want to kill jews, do it yourself. Maybe one-up him and get away with it. I might decide to kill some in minecraft once I research how to make diamond swords that can do it properly.

GAS

Attached: I_need_to_be_first.webm (853x480, 3.01M)

Jews would only play victims in order go gain sympathy and then poison him or something like that, killing Muslims causes a violent reaction, and that's precisely what they don't want. Radicalization. Because the Jew knows that in a scenario of a race war, the society (and his control mechanisms) fall apart, and that he is not going to be safe from either side.

Remember kids, THE JEW FEARS ACCELERATION

The more muzzies we make to chimp out, the harder they put the boot on cucks, the higher are the chances that people are going to snap and start fighting. When I say people, I mean those whites who are still not already dead and completely degenerated.

You think kikes are only going to expelled yet again?
Maybe this time just expelling them will work?

Agreed
But right here you said "The only accelerating I see is our demise at the hands of the kike in response to this."

You don't think they would go apeshit in RESPONSE to some of their own getting gassed?

Consequences be damned. We don't care about consequences. What are you, some kind of sniveling cuck?
The death of the global jew and the removal of all nonwhites in white countries is the only thing I care about. The faster that happens, the better. You wouldn't let a small wasp's nest continue to grow bigger just because you're scared of one or two stings would you?
>>> ACCELERATE >>>

For added acceleration I want to make a petition to erect a megachurch next to the mosque, using the argument that they built a mosque and Saudi statue on Ground Zero of the WTC. Disguising the campaign as if it was an organic christcuck movement would add even more fuel to the religious divide and one could say it was in good faith and purely out of "wanting them to go to heaven"

Good. They can go apeshit. I want the kike to fight us directly instead of using proxies and shadowy political manipulation bullshit. The kike will give you an endless supply of shadows to fight. While you're busy fighting muds he'll find justification to import (((UN Peacekeepers)))-read chinks.
You want real acceleration that exposes the face of the kike behind the curtain, the source of all muds imported since the end of WWII, to “normies"? Attack jews.

Distilled kike shitposting since Friday.

I was aware that our democracy allowed people to vote for the candidates they like and elect them as their representatives. I was not aware of the facility where other people who don't live in your district and don't like your decision can choose to vote to have your vote taken away. I learned something new today.

Attached: chito_frown.jpg (405x444, 16.49K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-18 21-26-53.png (630x341 73.44 KB, 102.83K)

good, Nazis are losers

Oy Vey, better start a (((petition))) against Daley!

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-18 21-30-35.png (655x549, 273.26K)

The blowback in favor of open borders shouldn’t amuse me, but it does. Take that, nationalism! All you gotta di is be peaceful, but noooo.

Your leaders prefer muslims because muslim repressiveness is more honest and more pragmatic. :(

Oi bruz I fixed your anti fraser mural this arvo

Attached: 55485160_1961881260605931_4575141181087809536_n.jpg (684x960, 57.46K)

Needs a Lushsux pro-Anning mural

can you make me out cuz

Attached: 53664097_277342269844336_5055947750374375424_n.jpg (1440x1080, 145.14K)

Whats that

Backtraced your fingerprints through anagrammatic infrared enhancement of the paint.

You are FINISHED you fucking fascist

You know what to do shitlords.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/lushsux

It's a million signatures from literally anywhere not a million Australians. You couldn't get a million Australians to do anything.

whoops I'm drunk replying to

"vroom" is now the symbol of accellerationism in all circumstances.
New Zealand just banned guns, vroom.

VROOM
GAS GAS GAS
>>> ACCELERATE >>>
Any more?

Until what happens ?

Like banning guns, Leftist were always gonna do this anyway, all they needed was an excuse.

And thanks to the coward, (((they))) got their excuse.

Attached: 9ec.gif (200x150, 132.9K)

We don't need rights if we can't use them. Might as well do it NOW.
>>> ACCELERATE >>>

I disagree, here. What is possible, probable even, is abit more complex than that.

I expect we end up with globalist cities set amid ethnic regions. Such would be a peaceful balance of both desires. Too, the average size of the ethnostate will diminish over time, eventually becoming what we what consider micronations now, while the globalist imprint will increase, eventually covering the whole world. This would be a peaceful progression to a globalist world over many centuries, say 6 or 8, rather than the invasion/take over that we have going on right now.

The other option is extant ethnonations which jostle for resources for the next thousand years. In that scenario, the strong will dominate the weak.

>"peaceful" progression to a (((globalist world)))
That isn't a desirable outcome, though. The ethnostate should be fixed in size. Any nonwhites who wish to invade would get nuked.

We are not there yet, but in a few centuries our capacity for genetic engineering will be such that racial differences will be made moot. When that happens, the reason for ethnostates drops away.

Oy vey shutup goy, killing isreali's enemies and painting white nationalists as behaving and acting just like psychotic jews actually do is a win win… for the jew world order.

Now go make memes pretending mossad false flags are the perfect fightback against the muslims who control your media, banks and governments

Gas, gas, gas is basically:

BULLSHIT
Accelerationism is political violence, not cucking out to zionists.

Muslim are jews, you fucking retard.

So when will you attack jews?

Is ISIS Israel's enemies?

No ISIS or jews were harmed in this mossad false flag

Hm. Maybe I have a specific apology to make to the US government. “They do” indeed… Blight.
The above is as much apology as is practical to give, and in any case the problem might still be fascistic liars who claim that “having set the minimum wage, even were it an error, taking it down might create a problem larger still” as an excuse to conserve blunders and suppress progress.

There are techniques that aren’t practically effective - certainly not as implemented by China and Cuba.

I didn’t actually care much for this post when I wrote it buuuut it got banned and memory-holed. Whoppersee.

The password is bananas ;)

You're banking all of your hopes on the unwashed masses who have shown time and time again that they're comfortable in their cuckoldry no matter how bad it gets. There is no break point, but hey, keep putting your enemies in power so they can more easily smash you like the bugs you are, fools.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: Ebin.jpg (1054x1489, 277.07K)

And you will never, ever, have political power in ZOG country, fool.

So suck it up, and start rebelling.

Yeah, plenty were, that mosque is an ISIS mosque, so plenty of ISIS and jews are hurt.

Reminder that absolutely no one has been able to, nor will ever, provide proof that this shooting was a false flag

Zukünftiges Aussie Reich! Australier! Australische Männer! Holen Sie sich das Zyklon B! Macht schnell!

Attached: Hell... it's about time.gif (565x240, 8.06M)

Yes, thats right, and oppressed majority will then rebel and win, thats the point.

youtu.be/dOl_FIWiMqs

I like this
VROOM VROOM FAGGOTS

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN LADS WOO WOO

Pull off the mask and smash the nose. Brenton is making shit happen. Gott memes uns.

Start a petition saying he did nothing wrong.

Attached: invaders.must.die.png (2100x1152, 1.3M)