RETALIATION! Ancient Church in Paris Set Ablaze! VIDEO

Brenton Tarrant has set the world on fire. Now comes Act II: The Religion of Peace Strikes Back! See the video:

nationalisti.ro/retaliation-ancient-church-in-paris-set-ablaze-video/

Attached: yll.jpg (618x347, 28.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalisti.ro/facebook-says-it-has-removed-1-5-million-uploads-of-the-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/
twitter.com/white_ro88
github.com/fazo96/ipfs-boards
adevarul.ro/locale/buzau/video-extremist-condamnat-justitia-romana-lupta-ucraina-separatistilor-rusi-1_53f5cf080d133766a8749fb2/index.html
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6kOxLRCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Rothschild's Paris too. Who would have guessed.

who cares? jewslims really do terrorism to divide the world

Here we go!!!

BLOOD AND IRON STONE AND MORTAR SWORD AND LIGHT HEARTH AND HOME

Tell the Muslims that this is all part and parcel of living in a modern world and to not look back in anger. Nothing they can do will put the shattered skulls of dead Muslims back together.

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 175.23K)

Macron is busy skiing for peace.

Brenton planned a perfect ideological attack strategy and he knew the mudshits couldn't ignore. He just didn't kill people, he attacked an ideology, and that is far more powerful a statement. Let the fires rise.

Attached: feels happening.png (960x948, 429.07K)

When your enemies win, you win.

t. accelerationist

Fuck yeah! The dumb ass muzzies could have easily wiped us out of existence by just enjoying the endless money, housing, and other gifts given them by cucks and breeding on the taxpayer's dime but they're too stupid to not attack us heh.

How is that different from what the muzzies usually do?

The point is to force you to fight instead of being apathetic.

There's one thing missing on your checklist there.

If only you realized you've got just a few days left to act or else face death or imprisonment for life, maybe you'd choose to act now, instead of going quietly into the night…

Facebook Says it Has Removed 1.5 Million Uploads of the New Zealand Mosque Shooting
nationalisti.ro/facebook-says-it-has-removed-1-5-million-uploads-of-the-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/

Attached: bbtx.jpg (618x348, 39.51K)

eventually people start pushing back and if they dont well then the white race deserves to be wiped out

Nah, it’s unrelated.

White guy did this a la black people doing black churchburnings.

It’s part of god’s plan to destroy religion by proving all religious people false. ;)

t. acceleration scares me kike

Blame it on the Yellow Wests!

Accelerationism is born of belief that one’s opponents are so out of touch with reality that their system will collapse promptly if constructed in whole.

Accelerationists are usually very false. Beyond that they act for “both” sides of a conflict, they basically always act for *both* sides of a conflict, and implement their enemy’s systens in corrupt, exploitable ways.

The difference between an accelerationist and someone who honestly cares for the wellbeing of all is integrity. That’s why integrity has to matter most.

Too low energy ISIS is not putting in the effort how long does it take to execute "revenge"

Attached: abf04ead3ac2ea990d97fcfc11a453b167d5ba0d9975c688c2fba1941b40dc2d.jpg (616x578, 32.58K)

We are searching for admins and mods for a wpww forum that is in our project. Also we are searching for sustaining members in order to pay the dedicated server and the licence for IPBoard or a vBulletin one. For more information please contact us at [email protected] or on Twitter: twitter.com/white_ro88

Attached: 1488.jpg (1280x720, 31.88K)

For all we know there could have been multiple other Tarrants and there could have been dozens of retaliation attacks in the last couple of days. The media will cover up and hide everything they can. We generally only find this stuff out when people directly link to it on sites like this or plaster it on youtube, and then it blows up on facebook or twitter. If that doesn't happen it will be downplayed and ignored.

Look at all the freaking battles between nationalists and communists/antifa that have taken place all over Europe. Often hundreds of people involved, many end up in hospital and some die. Do you ever hear about it? Occasionally in a local newspaper but otherwise you won't. The media are only going to report on this stuff if they are forced to.

fuk off glowing nigger

I used to think like you, like there was a better solution possible. I was wrong just like you are now. If you have any intelligence whatsoever, the acceleration black pill will set it with sufficient time. I can even accelerate the black pill with a simple question - What's your solution? Ask yourself that enough times and how feasible whatever bullshit you come up with is and you'll be right here with us.

True reporting this shit is bad for the diversity quota from the mini video in the article that fire looked pretty huge but on youtube there's barely more than 2 news companies reporting It and with hilariously low view count.

Attached: 7157dd76df4b8d7d7413f0b534701dec0f44611f16872b445c0a2e4941ffd6e1.jpg (1451x1031, 997.01K)

War with mullah iran inevitable friends, keep accelerating

ACCELERATE YOUR LIFE

You dipshits don't get it. It's not about you. It's about THEM. You can't do anything until they're gone.
If a Jew is moving beaners into your neighbourhood to drive house prices down, you don't burn down your house: you burn down the whole goddamn neighbourhood.
If your government is taxing you like crazy, you don't go innawoods and ignore it. You go full NEET and crash the system.

You just steped slightly on the pedal, felt the increase in speed and got scared where this road might take you.
I'll tell you where: smack dab in a wall, a pillar supporting everything THEY built. And it's coming down, by your hand, mine or anyone else's.
Mark my words: nothing shall be left standing.

Keep an eye on IPFS Boards!

github.com/fazo96/ipfs-boards

This may actually be epic.

ACCELERATE ALL THE THINGS

While further in the article…

Don't make contradictions like this, and don't make assertive (without proof) titles to articles.

as a oldfag who has been on chans for fifteen years, brenton is the best thing to ever happen to them

Attached: 1343498257386.png (219x330, 113.51K)

vs

vs

vs

vs

You will realize, what you just described would happen anyway in 2020. Brenton "Tarantula" Tarrant just traveled back to the future and moved the time line.

2019 - 2004 = 15
It checks out but he's probably lying.

This. Desert vermin can't retaliate too much, otherwise Whitey will stop giving them gibs

Yea that'll fix everything just fine. You think small and entirely about the individual. Acceleration is about crashing the entire system. People who as you suggest will get through the happening just fine. They don't fear acceleration, they embrace it. It's the faggots like you who are incapable of thinking about that threatens your comfort.

The good news is that we really don't give shit if you're against acceleration. You're can't do anything to stop it. The bad news is you aren't prepared for it just like the kikes so you won't survive the happening.

pro-tip: neck yourself when the happening starts to save yourself the suffering you will endure.

fucking typos, going to bed

fake news website

You can't stop us anyway you kike.

fake news website

This is a mod. Ignore.

The nose, it's very afraid …

No goyim, don't make the water any hotter, the frog is going to jump out and eat me!

You should leave and never come back. Because you're playing with fucking fire. Keep kicking the hornets nest.

Domain Name: reporteronline.net
Registrant Email: [email protected] Registry Admin ID: MT905477-RO Admin Name: Marius Tranca Admin Organization: Admin Street: Balcescu 4 Admin City: Buzau Admin State/Province: Buzau Admin Postal Code: 120470 Admin Country: RO Admin Phone: +40.40784501929

How many threads are you going to spam this in, faggot?

You mad that I got your number, Shlomo?

As long as whites are demoralized, white men will continue to pursue escapism regardless of what is happening. Yuri Bezmenov was right.

It’s just some black metal faggots having a Beherit & Chill night.

The only reason France is still running as a country, is most whites are still doing the daily grind. If enough of them said fuck it and simply even stopped going to work altogether, or better yet joining in gillet jaunes protests, then the whole country would grind to a halt. Something similar happened in '68, and it really didn't take that much percentage of workers to go on strike. The president even fled the country, which had no functional government until they could locate him!
And the only reason those whites still accept their daily grind is that life hasn't yet become too uncomfortable for them yet. They're having financial problems, but still managing. This is where some external force applied could result in tipping over the house of cards.
Anyway the jews don't want that, since the EUSSR requires a functional France of wage slaves who keep the machinery going. And of course they also don't want the rest of Europe to follow that example, hence why the UK MSM has a blackout on gilets jaunes protests.

Attached: Page 07.jpg (1920x2612, 1.28M)

huh
he litterally accelerated the timeline
in the strategic decision that forcing the fight earlier would be better than waiting longer
what a guy
just going and making world scale political decisions like that with one simple trick

>|3>|

Is Carlin right?

wonder if it is this Marius Tranca

adevarul.ro/locale/buzau/video-extremist-condamnat-justitia-romana-lupta-ucraina-separatistilor-rusi-1_53f5cf080d133766a8749fb2/index.html

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 25.21K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

c

Attached: join akarin 3.png (320x362, 218.61K)

this

and especially

Attention: this poster posted the same exact shit in another thread

But they will because they have an 80IQ and the temperament of a hornet with hemorrhoids

Attached: 4425732fc353b54384a5c251d0c6a5ac1d60ad25fc3477f25e0ab73e43cec516.png (731x842, 49.41K)

christcucks will turn the other cheek

When you kill the enemy, you lose.

t. votecuck.

Plenty of jews were harmed in either, because mosque and church are swarming with jews.

let it burn

Stop shilling your shit you autistic cunt.

Hm. Maybe I have a specific apology to make to the US government. “They do” indeed… Blight.
The above is as much apology as is practical to give, and in any case the problem might still be fascistic liars who claim that “having set the minimum wage, even were it an error, taking it down might create a problem larger still” as an excuse to conserve blunders and suppress progress.

There are techniques that aren’t practically effective - certainly not as implemented by China and Cuba.

I didn’t actually care much for this post when I wrote it buuuut it got banned and memory-holed. Whoppersee.

Ah, I see one of my prior contriband-utions to this thread also got memory-holed! Such delightful bearers of truth and freedom are the mods! Such defiance! Such unexpected honesty, such resilience in the face of disagreement!

The password is bananas ;)

I know, right? Accelerationists are retarded, but ARM yourselves and prepare beforehand. Accelerationism hasn't existed in Brazil and South Africa, only in boomer media like Mad Max and The Walking Dead.

We can rebuild these churches only if the white race survives. And shedding white nations of jews and muslims will usher in a golden era so great that our progeny will reap the rewards for centuries to come. I can think of no greater purpose ones life can have

Or we can burn them all down ourselves, fuck all abrahamic religions.

Yoo i got banned by the US government. and now im back. shoot up your local mosque

Haha look at this impotent shitskin rage

What if i have no local mosques, synagogues or niggers in my town?

Low IQ scared parasite

True, and I'm sure no one else is doing this anymore, but I'll say it anyway. WANG IS NOT ACCELERATIONIST. HE'S JUST GONNA SUPERJEW YOUR COUNTRY.

Attached: yang 2020.png (2842x900, 492.17K)

I retract this post, i thought he meant (((them)))

My bad

Please don't kill trannies, leftists and feminists.

Rip nipfu

Top LeL, shit like what brenton did happens literally DAILY in the sandnigger world

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Nah breivik did that when he single handedly killed an entire new generation of lefty cucks

Brenton killed the actual enemy. What's funny is that the same faggots who said "lol why didnt breivik kill slimes instead of whites" are the ones bitching because brenton didn't shoot an antifa hideout instead of a mosque

Nice dubs….

Oh and ragheads are renowned for exploiting #2
Don't you get any ideas, they'll investigate your ass! But Muzzies can say any investigation or inspection of their former property shows you're an Islamophobe, and they get gobs of insurance money with as little as 3 phone calls

They also do this when their businesses are failing, so never, ever, ever live near a muslim business if you can help it. If you must, keep your ears to the wall for any fights about money! Muslim insurance fraud is prevalent all over the west.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6kOxLRCQ

Attached: odin.jpeg (702x960, 228.98K)

It's those damned Amish…
We need an all out #AmishBan #Trump2020

Oh no, a jew lite propaganda school burnt down. Raze a few more and let's grab a pint.

POST ARCHIVES YOU SHILL

The spectacle finally begins
It will be delicious to see normies genociding each other

Attached: 1508945380701.jpg (398x431, 47.96K)

RIP whites

Part and Parcel

No, we have every right to be proud of what our ancestors accomplished. Veneration is not "taking credit for" their accomplishments, but their achievement propels us on a course toward greatness as these accumulated successess are passed from generation to generation. Put another way, Carlin is trying implant an idea in goyim minds, and it was very successful. Think about it like this… If you're in a relay race and the previous generation passes you the baton, you don't start walking backwards because you are not responsible for winning the entire race, you don't stop and take a seat in protest because your "privilege" has placed your team (Race) so far ahead of the competitors… no… you run. You run so god damn hard, you run as hard as you can run, no matter how far ahead you are not out of spite or hatred for the other teams but because you don't want to let your team down. You run because you love victory and achievement. You love because you love the struggle of besting yourself and getting better, pushing harder and harder as the fatigue claws at your muscles. You run.

BASED ISLAM
RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: RACE WAR.gif (498x280, 1.6M)

LOL

Turn up the heat as high as you can so the frog finally realizes. Turn it up in anyway you can, Yang isn’t an accelerationist, He is part of the Acceleration. Whites won’t knownhow bad things are until everything is jew blue.

Tell Varg to knock it off already, he made his point

YANG IS A FUCKING BUG user
FUCK OFF WITH PUSHING THAT FUCKING NIGGER ON WHITES
IF WE AREN'T RACE MIXING WE AREN'T GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING BUG RULE OVER US EITHER

Which ones are those, Trump?
There is no political solution

Every second that guns are not being used to remove Kebab is another second wasted. Why have guns if all you use them for is playing with beer cans?

You know, "right wingers" are the only people on the planet dumb enough to think that this genocidal monstrosity of a government will play fair. Jesus Christ, you people.

Wrong, faggot. Dead wrong.

>(((he))) single handedly killed an entire new generation of lefty cucks
*an entire new generation of anti-israel lefty cucks

good christcucks are not our friends, notice i didnt say enemy you semite worshipping cucks.

THE FIRE RISES

Never forget, you're here forever.

Attached: never_ends.jpg (1716x2048, 653.34K)