ITT: Charges against Whites about the Christchurch events

Teenager, 18, accused of sharing a live-stream of the Christchurch massacre and writing 'target acquired' next to a photo of a mosque faces 14 years behind bars as he's denied bail

An 18-year-old New Zealand man accused of Facebook sharing a live-stream video of the Christchurch massacre that killed 50 people has been denied bail.

Police have said the teenager - who cannot yet be named - was not involved in the attack on two mosques.

Australian white supremacist Brenton Tarrant, 28, has been charged with the Friday afternoon murders.

The accused teenage Facebook poster appeared in Christchurch District Court on Monday and was granted an interim name suppression order, but he was denied bail by Judge Stephen O'Driscoll.

The young man has also been charged with allegedly posting to social media a photograph of one of the South Island mosques being attacked with the message 'target acquired' along with other chat messages 'inciting extreme violence'.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has also confirmed she would move to tighten national gun laws, following one of the world's worst peacetime shooting massacres in history.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html

Attached: 11122558-6820769-image-a-25_1552880147161.jpg (634x357, 36.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj6MEhfbhq0
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More dead Muslim tears.

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 175.23K)

Attached: islam-art.jpg (685x500, 199.22K)

Hol up, so what you be sayin is, that whites will be imprisoned for life anyway because there is no justice for them in this kiked system, and that they have nothing to lose by killing liberals and subhumans?

They are so terrified of people realising that the public's opinion is the opposite of the published opinion

Attached: iran-islamization.jpg (500x562, 194.52K)

Poor kid fell for the mossad agent. This is what happens if you spend more time on watching memes spread by feds and less time in educating about the chosen ones.

Attached: tnans.jpg (1103x621, 255.29K)

Its probably not even real. I would not be surprised if the media puts out these articles about people being arrested for reading, watching, tweeting or texting certain things just to try to instill fear into the masses.

Just remind the Muslims and all of their supporters that all of this is part and parcel of the modern world and to not look back in anger.

Attached: The Great Replacement.png (8271x9361, 8.06M)

i can't tell if they're serious, just scaring people by making example, or egging shitposters to do copycat attacks because 'you'll be going to jail anyway"

Attached: D1yHWw8XQAAfpOp.jpg (1024x767, 134.79K)

All these countless crazy Muslims in youtube comments are bots too?
youtube.com/watch?v=bj6MEhfbhq0

The funniest part is that all these Muslims are dead serious about someone burning some shitty overrated fantasy book, printing which literally deforested our planet. Yes they are crying and wishing death over someone spilling beer on Quran. It is so easy to manipulate these retards. They are literally cattle without any self consciousness

Attached: kL0F27N.jpg (500x500, 67.23K)

FASCIST LEFT SCARE TACTIC

Video was uploaded to Facebook alone 1.5 million time in first 24 hours. They cant and wont arrest the vast majority.

That's an entirely different thing. I know countless people who have said all manner of 'racist, homophobic, sexist, islamophobic and antisemitic' stuff on discord, facebook, youtube, skype, whatsapp, everything. Many from the UK and some even from Sweden. None have ever heard anything from the police.

Maybe they pick on certain people to 'make an example of them', or maybe its all lies. I am certain however that 99%+ of people who watch, read, tweet, text and post 'wrongthink' do not ever get in any trouble because of it though.

With that said, I have no doubt that muds chimp out over anything and everything. That has no bearing on my belief that the media is attempting to suppress people from speaking publicly about their views by creating an atmosphere of fear with tales of people being arrested simply for saying or watching something.

That depends. In Russia they first started making these exemplary arrests, and now, when chilling effect was achieved, police just arrests and jail everyone, who insulted Islam and did that without proxy.

14 years
HOLY SHIT, BRENTON ACCELERATES WAY TOO FAST.

GAS GAS GAS

They think we don't know this is just someone picked at random to make an example. They think we actually give a shit.

I wont be so sure. For example, Russia jails literally thousands of people each year under hate speech charges. Same with China, but there they have a different story: Chinese annexed originally Muslim land and just gulaged all Muslims. Literally took whole Muslim city and send its population into reeducation camps.

But I have to agree, Chinese method works: they don't study Quran there anymore, only Mao's works.

Daily reminder to all NZ shitposters who have posted mean comments on jewish social media without using a proxy:
Your life is going to be fucked up anyway. 14 years is a long time. You might as well grab a few cans of gas and a few sharp daggers and accelerate some more; I doubt you'll actually get that much worse of a sentence.
The cucks and kikes have created a situation where it's either conform fully to the cucked society, or go all out and kill muslims.

always remember to VPN, kids. your own government will throw your white ass under the bus and feed the dogs with your remains if they believe that will appease even a single mudslime retard out there.

You're forgetting someone.

I got a visit from CSIS while using proxies always for my posts.

Tor is the only thing I trust now as they never had any of my Tor posts in their dossier.

This is bound to enrage a lot of people. I mean 14 years is ridiculous for something journalists could do daily without consequence if it suits their narrative. Just remind people of this when the topic comes up IRL.

Would be better to say "anti-whites" as that covers muds/mongrels/traitors/semites all at once.

And the kikes, of course. Sorry, I forgot :^)
Hint: carbon monoxide gas can be produced by the reaction of sulfuric acid and formic acid. Distributing the gas is left as an exercise to the reader. It is colorless, odorless and causes severe brain damage before you're even aware of it.

Honestly I expect something far worse to happen. Namely, I expect they won't even bother to check if whites ever actually shared or read this thing, and they will simply start mass imprisoning any and all whites regardless of their views in order to genocide all whites.

BTW in May they're going to try to kill off all the last of the Afrikaners there.

How do you obtain these two things?

What kind of gas mask does one need to protect oneself against it?

Oh god we've got a live one. Fuck off boomber cuck neocon.

westerners, everybody.

Attached: c9e.png (301x313, 222.58K)

Most VPNs and proxies are monitored by government agencies. It will be especially easy for them to track you, if you paid for your VPN with your bank account. They will also freeze it the same moment. The only useful proxies are the botnet infected PCs sold at dark.

This just reveals to me the agenda is to always, at every turn, make sure whites do absolutely nothing as they go about replacing and jailing and exterminating every last white.

All these guys do is go "goy, it isn't real, it's just fake and cia". It's clear what the intention is: to make us do nothing. That's why they invented the Q user LARP; they wanted people stuck on their couch doing nothing, thinking a fucking Zionist was gonna save them and everything to the contrary was a conspiracy.

Sulfuric acid is used in some types of drain cleaner. Formic acid is a bit more tricky, search on wikipedia or somewhere for information on what its "legitimate" uses are. A quick glance reveals that it is sometimes used to tan leather, and in beekeeping, as well as some cleaning products.

There's no gas mask that can protect against it afaik. You just have to gtfo after starting the reaction.
If anyone's going to unironically do this, I recommend watching some jewtube videos on the topic, and perhaps doing testing on rats and mice first. Don't gas yourselves, and buy a carbon monoxide detector if doing experimentation.

Found the shill. Don't its mad its not working. The point is you tried.

Use Tor, and use the Zig Forums hidden service. Hidden services eliminate the problem with rogue exit nodes. VPNs are gay and useless against a determined adversary.

I support China in this decision.

Attached: 1358827695281_zps6f72316c.jpg (423x325, 47.54K)

You don't belong here boomer cuck.

Only answer is to share the videos even more, so they lack the capacity to catch everyone, and jails would be overflow, and (try to) kill the police if they try to take you, and they will run out of police officers after a while. Oh and be like Brenton, if it is brown, mow it down.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/

Hardware store or industrial chem supplies over the counter. They are not on any watch list.

China did that to everyone, Buddhists, Traditional Chinese Religion practicers, everyone. Not saying doing it to muzzies was a bad idea though.

A nation of liberated whores is not something to admire. Iranians can do whatever the fuck they want in their own country as long as they stay there.

Its not 'derogatory' its accurate description. Keep bumbling buzzwords together to try and fit in but you stick out like a sore thumb, ya shill.

Did you even read what I said wasn't real? I said their arresting and imprisoning of people for 'wrongthink' is either not real or is just them making examples of a massive minority of people who partake in it. In other words I am saying that it is unlikely that you will be imprisoned for doing any of the minor stuff like sharing videos or making jokes on facebook. AKA you are free (or at least MOSTLY free) to say and share what you want in defense of whites without (much) fear of them actually trying to punish you for it.

Obviously that doesn't apply to actual violence nor am I advocating you partake in it (no excuses for knocking on my door mr fbi), but for 'wrongthink' like sharing videos, pictures, manifestos; or for saying stuff on facebook, twitter, discord, etc.; the vast majority, if not all people who do it will never actually get in trouble. Its done to create an atmosphere of fear in an attempt to stop people from sharing their true beliefs about stuff like this for fear that they might be singled out and arrested. The countless people who do it publicly on comment sections of youtube and newsites should be evidence enough for most, but I'm simply re-iterating it here as it is relevant to the OP.

This is new Zealand right?

Attached: This court.jpeg (1512x1080, 165.33K)

Dissenter

Part and parcel, don't look back in anger. We're all one happy family : )
No big deal, bro.

This.
Reminder that they are 85-90 iq, and are driven by emotions. That means they can be manipulated easily.

hahaha

It's obvious these poor kids were just trolling online and making innocent jokes. What the authorities do? They will radicalize them. In 10 years from now when NZ will have majority muslim shithole cities, he will be the new Brenton Tarrant.

ok it's epic

USA Interwebs Banning, more is coming when Dems gain power again.
During the Hussain years;
Free WiFi from a Vendor, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc. the Vendor can block certain sites (because pRon) and throttle down speeds, because of deal with local ISP (AT&T, Etc.) to allow only local ISP customers to use faster speeds.
Banned Sex Workers Classifieds. (craigslist, etc.)
Banned .com of Sex Worker Forums and Review sites (theeroticreview, etc.), made them move overseas with different dot xyz.
"In 2014, the United States was added to Reporters Without Borders's (RWB's) list of "Enemies of the Internet", a category of countries with the highest level of Internet censorship and surveillance. RWB stated that the U.S. "… has undermined confidence in the Internet and its own standards of security" and that "U.S. surveillance practices and decryption activities are a direct threat to investigative journalists, especially those who work with sensitive sources for whom confidentiality is paramount and who are already under pressure."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x334, 202.23K)

multiculturalism does work we need peace not war diversity is our greatest strength

They have no way of joining the dots without a backdoor in the VPN service.
They might have one but they probably don't.

if so they are idiots

most probable answer, but still an idiotic response

the most likely outcome of this maneuver, though an unintended consequence

18 years in prison for being a callous teenager is pretty hash, but then again, (((they))) do protect their poor, victimized invading Muslim hoards. Not only do white folks hear this stance VERY LOUD and CRYSTAL CLEAR, but so do the Muzzies. This is as obvious a racial-bias as anything I've ever seen anywhere, ever. And they chose to fuck the white race. The immigrant Muslim community knows that they are gonna get off with a slap on the wrist for any future bombings, truckings, mass stabbings and rapes, since they can always say that they are victims and hide behind the skirts of the man.

Peace can only come through war shitskin

Does someone have snippets of the shooting that I can share on Whatsapp ?

im white you fucking nigger

No, it's not fascist. Oppressive, authoritarian, tyrannical, but not fascist. Fascism could be all of the that, but its defining trait is its ideology, and that ideology is contrary to what happens here.

both the shooting and this arrest happened in NZ. the shooter is from australia. you may be retarded

whats needed here is a Maxim gun for the upcoming emu wars of 2020

Attached: hownewru.jpg (832x698, 67.72K)

It almost sounds like, as far as new zealand was concerned, the edgy bald faggot was doing the right thing.
He's pretty much reacting like any american would in a similar situation.

This is why successful governments are constitutional republics. The mudslimes can't impose their horseshit on the majority like they can in europe or other places.

Dear fuck, that image hurts to read.

Not as much as that comment, though. Do us a favor and never post here again.

lol

The acceleration continues. :D

Instead the whiteslimes do that.

to all the hnew zealanders and aussies. I advocate the american method. You use the media to show how tolerant we are, and if a muslim passes you in the store you meanmug him and his wife. Think dirty harry shit. if 3 people at any location are doing that and they know everyone in your state is armed - they really behave a lot better.

Whiteslime horseshit is worse. At least with mudslimes rape is allowed to a reasonable extent and there is no anti male whiteslime horseshit

Anyone know if it's a jew?

Got a pretty good balance where I live. And rape isn't allowed, it just doesn't happen in the same way - they always know the victim and they get thrown in the slammer instead of random rape gangs - our women will shoot you in the mouth for that.

What the fuck?
Is this 18 year old a threat to the public? Is he a flight risk?
I think fucking not. Judge is a leftie cunt, the eventual sentence is going to be close to max.

White men are a mortal threat to Jewish hegemony

No you don't. Cuck.

Correct. The Jews have taken complete control of all choke points of power and we are entering into a period of consolidation of power which is characterized by a demographic shift in all white nations to ensure there is no political means to shaking them from power.

They wish to impose a police state to back stop the systematic plundering of the world through a monetary system based on impossible exponential functions.

at least im not a nigger.

Sounds horrible. A mudslime will let you rape and beat her as much as you want after fetching a beer from the fridge. No average whiteslime can compete with that.

Total Cuckservative in Cuckliberal shithole..

you don't seem to see the ways of our society.
You convice the women to fuck you, which is easy as fuck and the incels rage is harnessed via the US army.
Allowing that aspie rage to go to waste on its own society is just … wasteful.

PSA. Muslim women will let you beat and rape them as much as you want. Even when you get angry after the football.

Fake and Gay. They drive on the left in NZ!

Attached: How to spot a.jpeg (828x775, 167.46K)

Aussie here do we have anything similar?

tfw the assumptions

don't know if stupid or lazy jew

I dont get this, wouldnt the court or police be just as guilty for having it on their harddrives?
Anyways, now you edgy kids know whats up

Just keep pushing young people even more radical, it'll work out for them.

Attached: .69edb4fec7be48b0c14efd02a0e07c3d5c15327822d658a34971af852c6e2e3e.png (1374x996, 310.38K)

Meanwhile the Muslims can trade jihadi videos without threat of jail time. Want to watch beheading videos and rape videos of Swedish women? NOT A PROBLEM IF YOU'RE A MUSLIM.

Attached: Asuka.jpg (550x550, 77.68K)

Honestly if he is actually sentenced 14 years for it, people will go apeshit, no doubt about it.

but for what?
what's the exact crime he is accused of? hate speech?
you won't get 14 years for killing a person in majority of countries

These idiots are trying to put out a fire with a firehose that sprays gasoline.

I'm almost hesitant to believe our governments are this stupid, but it seems to be the case.

Attached: nevergiveup.webm (1280x720, 3.34M)

Taking evidence into the chain of possession is not a crime, the entire criminal justice system would fail to work if that were the case.
Imagine the cops seizing a thousand kilos of heroin and then the police are themselves guilty of possession, that wouldn't work.

These niggerfaggotkikes are out of control.

Where can I get a list of no email addresses so I can send them all the video. Wait a minute, let me search for their government employee emails, journalists, police, bankers, and others like that. I think I have a good plan here anons.

wrong, NZ doesn't care about what their people think.

muh constitution will protect me

HOW NEW ARE YOU HES GETTING RAILROADED FOR ACTING IN A PROWHITE MANNER