Adelaide man who supported Christchurch massacre weeps in court

9news.com.au/2019/03/18/18/37/christchurch-shooting-adelaide-man-who-supported-massacre-in-court

Attached: http---prod.static9.net.au-fs-68171d0d-d2bb-4624-90c2-f2a021e76753.jpg (1600x900, 127.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com.au/search/categories/bmd_marriage/?name=_Wingelberg
twitter.com/7NewsAdelaide/status/1107196056431792128
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice digits
Having the wrong opinion and LARPing on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum is now ‘’’VERY’’’ illegal.

If you are not willing to die for what you say then don't say it. Don't fucking LARP publicly, you will be destroyed, this is the world we live in.

ACTIONS NOT WORDS

wew

(((Vinzelberg)))

This is a good motto for us going forwards.

This thread is a psyop, they are trying to threaten you with prison if you don't fall back to being a good goy and die, but slowly.

Saxony, Prussia, Lutheran Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1760-1890
BIRTH, BAPTISM & CHRISTENING
View Image
Record information.
Name
Leonora Vinzelberg

Looks like a Jewish name boys.

ancestry.com.au/search/categories/bmd_marriage/?name=_Wingelberg

Seems like fake. They are just trying to scare people not to show support or understanding. Just donate your money to the moslem, goys, so we can import even more of them.

Hate to agree with a torpedo, but as previously stated, if you don't mean what you say then don't say it, especially on facebook of all places.

ACTA NON VERBA

Attached: 7863465328745234.png (724x401, 175.23K)

Looks like a prime white specimen to me. Political prisoner. And definitely not retarded or gay.

Possum?

I searched South Australian court listings and he has had no court appearances. This could be a kike PR stunt to try slow down something they cannot control.

Everyone the NZ POLICE, prosecutor of NZ and everyone else in the government supported the guy by not charging him with terrorism. Yet this guy posts some comments and is arrested. You see it?

The middle class is tearing up the lower class, by turning against it to benefit the political class.

If it's a jewish name here, then there is anti-semitism involved with these charges and arrest.

We point and laugh at faggots like this.

This guy is the definition of a retard.

Attached: 1550241735871.jpg (634x475, 130.48K)

twitter.com/7NewsAdelaide/status/1107196056431792128

Attached: adelaide shitposter.png (640x360 818.7 KB, 5.53M)

I can't seem to find his case either. I think it is exactly as it seems.

Attached: wtf.jpg (444x321, 63.37K)

Bloody hell … bloke types words on the internet … gets raided by the cops who find a REPLICA gun and he gets hauled off and banned from the internet entirely. Fuck ZOGstraya.

What a dipshit.

He didn't though. Not in the court listings. More kike bullshit

Don't provide reasonable suspicion that you broke the fucking law on a public forum with your name and photo attached.

This is unfortunate.
He should not show weakness in public. If any one of us gets (((arrested))) for anything, DO NOT SHOW ANY WEAKNESS.
He should have used a proxy, preferably Tor. Do not say (((illegal))) things over the clearnet.
He should have hidden his (toy) guns better. Reminder that in Australia, fake guns are just as illegal as real guns.

I’m glad he showed contrition, but you retards should’ve kept the version of the thread where that was already said. Nothing is actually achieved by warping history save that you fall into a vortex of manipulation by people like me.

I want to live forever in this world - do you?

Facial structure and eyes. That's how you can tell.

The weird, tiny eyes is sign of a half-Jew usually. Bulging eyes is 3/4 to full Jew.

All for journalistic purposes of course.

Attached: sni7CuS_d.jpg (640x432, 19.89K)

And so begins the smear campaigns by the lying media. You'll notice 0 fucking proof, you just gotta take the kikes word for it

Attached: crusades.jpg (1280x720, 197.24K)

I have to reply to all you dumb faggots because you seem to be accepting bullshit that never happened and without 0 evidence of it. Stop being such gullible faggot kikes

Why arent the police arresting journalist that admit that shared footage.

Dubs of truth checketh upon the lying kikel.

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

Attached: join now 1.png (1080x657, 1.06M)

The less resources they have to use to make an example of you, the more likely they will. Stay safe out there user, and also don't be a retard who links their identity with their beliefs unless you're willing to accept the consequences of doing so.
There is a time and a place to redpill others, a random facebook comment section of a media outlet with your name and face attached isn't it.

Attached: 1422465197955.jpg (650x427, 45.69K)

Hm. Maybe I have a specific apology to make to the US government. “They do” indeed… Blight.

The above is as much apology as is practical to give, and in any case the problem might still be fascistic liars who claim that “having set the minimum wage, even were it an error, taking it down might create a problem larger still” as an excuse to conserve blunders and suppress progress.

There are techniques that aren’t practically effective - certainly not as implemented by China and Cuba.

Real life-situations are where to speak to people with your own name.

Wow talk about acceleration this shit just went from 0-100 in under a week
Wew

There would be plenty of targets in Elizabeth if he wanted to emulate BT.

Why the hell are they arresting people in Australia?

poor retarded died because of his vanity rip cunt

Once again, read my fucking post you dumb faggots. This never happened

I've read it multiple times you multiple quote faggot what's your point?

Checked.
Le Deus Vult:
Pic in OP looks like the tacticool boomer cancer that is infesting the chans.

Now that's peak LARPing

Why would you own a replica gun ?
LARPers need to be stopped.

Is this what you're talking about? Because if so you are a retard who should probably kill urself

Jihadis beware, despite our government not putting sufficient steps in stopping your attacks. You will be eliminated, today or tomorrow.

Attached: JihadiDead.jpg (900x1200, 407.74K)

Where did she come from? She wasn't there at the beginning of the video and I didn't see her run out. One guy tried to run passed him but didn't make it.

POW! POW!

lol

The son and the neighbor are based tbh

Watch it again nigger. You can see her walking down the sidewalk. /ourboy/ takes aim and drops her from 50yds.