It's Okay to Debate Vaccines

>Youtube (owned by Google) demonetized anti-vaccine channels after Buzzfeef contacts advertisers archive.is/22Blt
>Congressman Adam Schiff (California) sent a letter to Jeff Bezos expressing concern over a CNN report showing amazon was showing anti-vaccination books and videos in the search results and also displaying them in sponsored posts. Schiff personally effectively asked Bezos to stop suggesting these titles out of duty to act responsibly. archive.is/ZoX4e
>Soon after, Amazon took down anti-vaccine documentaries from prime video streaming archive.is/MIMFb
>Wikipedia now has a page called vaccine hesitancy archive.is/WSraR

There is now a clear effort between both Corporate and Governmental groups to silence free speech they disagree with and do not want promoted.

>Soon after, Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg) also stated in an article that they too will also be cracking down on anti-vaccine content and that they will no longer allow these groups to promote their information through ads or recommendations and will make those topics less prominent in search results. archive.is/hqWkn

Doctor Peter Hotez (appeared very recently on the Joe Rogan show only days after these events) is attempting to mobilize against anyone who disagrees with the interests of the people who push the vaccine agenda and said "An American antivaccine movement is building and we need to take steps now to snuff it out." and has been parroting many of the same comments that Bill Gates has made on the topic of vaccinations. Doctor Peter Hotez has also accused Anti-Vaccine Families of being "a hate group that hate our family and hate our children" because he disagrees with their freedom to make their own choices. (interview here) invidio.us/watch?v=dodsGp37M50

Here have a tucker interview too. invidio.us/watch?v=YFDvkOaMgdc

If you can just label any group you want as a hate group, and then automatically label anything they say as hate speech, then you can shut down anyone you disagree with.
Sounds familar doesn't it?
If you can just label any group you want as mentally ill, and then automatically label anything they say as crazy talk, then you can shut down anyone you disagree with.

Attached: Its Okay to Debate Vaccines.png (616x368, 20.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BVUxH
archive.is/asse7
archive.is/0LL4w
invidio.us/watch?v=OIiz54ecS_4
archive.is/bFmwx
archive.is/f8JDF
youtube.com/watch?v=xdg5JO5OgWs
invidio.us/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like Sluggish Schizophrenia in Communist Soviet Russia. The new "hate" twist is being used because they can't label everyone as mentally ill and it's much easier to just accuse large amounts of people of being full of "hate" whenever they disagree with the globalist agenda because if they look angry, they must have hate inside them right? Lets totally ignore that good people have good reasons to be angry about bad things and that wanting to protect your family has nothing to do with hate.

This is nothing but a disgusting elaborate attempt to shut down the first amendment right of an entire group of people who have the right to talk about these things and have a right to choose what they do or don't put in their body.

Amazon stated that the list isn't curated and simply reflects the books that customers are purchasing. If his book is 20th it is because not as many people are buying it.
This was from a quote made in Nov 2018 on Matzav.com "The jewish world at your fingertips" I'm not even joking. archive.is/BVUxH

Here's Peter Hotez talking about "Crafting Your Scientist Brand"
archive.is/asse7
archive.is/0LL4w

The United Nations is pushing their vaccine agenda as "The Rights of Children" at the same time as they are restricting the rights of parents to choose what is put into their childrens bodies. They don't want a debate over anyone's natural God given rights. In other words, They want to force it on everyone. With Force.
"It is not a choice. It is a requirement as a parent." -Doctor Peter Hotez. invidio.us/watch?v=OIiz54ecS_4

>National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program archive.is/bFmwx archive.is/f8JDF

Things people had to say about this issue

Wew it's already being slide. They wont even post. Just fucking BAM down 3 fucking lines.

ᕱ꒝꒝ꂅլꂅᏒᕱϮꂅ

Attached: 1476970326692.jpg (734x734, 132.21K)

bump

OP flunked biology class.

I'm all for the people that reject vaccines. Darwins Law.

Not an argument.

So, as someone who loves being injected with mercury, would you say that you are worried about getting sick from unvaccinated people?

Slide down multiple pages already. Wow!

Shill flunked lurk and learn class

I'm actually surprised how fast they're sliding this thread. It's so far down every reload that It's like 5 or more pages down each time before I bump it. They're scared.

When your enemies win, you win.

t. accelerationist

tl;dr

Attached: china vaccine hiv.jpg (868x677 64.76 KB, 545.97K)

trust you're doctor, faggots

(((doctors)))

I know a sweet talking man, with a mustache and an irresistable smile, who could have prevented this.

I'm fairly informed on the matter. There's an italian research center (founded by eu) that straight up tells that vaxes don't work and might even be dangerous. A commission instituted by the italian government found out that some kind of vaxes were dangerous for our soldiers.

And yet, the strongest evidence remains the way the (((establishment))) tries to silence discussion. When they don't have any argument they can use to defend their policies, it's because they are wrong and they know it, the malicious bastards.

I do wish normies would at least be open to the idea of SKEPTICISM, every time I bring up infant mortality rates and even lead to the possibility that it could be tied to the heavy vaccine regiment we submit them to shortly after birth they just sort of shut down on that and the conversation doesn't go much further.
Don't even get me started on the mention of anti circumcision.

I know that feel.

What the fuck are you doing looking at the index? New here?

Have a bump, user

Attached: vax5.PNG (618x467 34.83 KB, 206.12K)

So many lines = 1 page, multiple lines down = multiple pages. What should I say? Whoa it zoom zooom zooooomed down the catalog!

thonks bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=xdg5JO5OgWs

bump

>Pharmacist and Doctor with 3 Vaccine Injured Kids

fuck man.

Vaccines are controlled toxicity that filthy liars encourage overly clean people to freak out about, preventing their immune systems from developing properly.

Vaccine sensitivities are known to medical science, but rare. The only normal way vaccines go wrong is with bad needle handling, and it’s not a big deal.

bump

They condition against skepticism through control of the media. Whatever you think of the Protocols, they do explicitly state that control of the media (in those days meaning the press, but today other media too) is their primary weapon. Trying to introduce any information that bucks the trend they've heard since childhood on anything, 9/11, vaccines, circumcision, it all sets up preprogrammed fire alarms in their heads telling them that you are a crazy person. Then they have a conditioned response: 'your kids will die you antivaxxer!' In the long term, we must secure control of the media, but in the short term, spread good information, suppress disinfo/misinfo and call out bullshit where you can. Ally yourself with normie skeptics, if they exist anymore.

Notice that all the media is abuzz these days talking about the measles 'outbreak' that we must be so concerned about. There is no epidemic, a few kids got the measles, one was checked into and then released from the hospital. They will all get better—but the opportunist shills in the media want you to believe that YOUR CHILD WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DONT PUMP THEM FULL OF VACCINES EVERY TIME DOC TELLS YOU TO. No critical thought, just pure conditioned response to authority figures. This all begins in public schooling you know, the primed response to authority. They always float the idea of banning 'unvaccinated' kids from school and I welcome the idea. We should start our own folkish schools, where kids are taught to rely on themselves and their friends for aid, and not to obey mindlessly.

Attached: 59e1d99230c4a34999f5e025005609820e231e9427dc17f8dae7d4e71596182f.jpg (1931x3059, 936.88K)

Quit obeying!

Bump

Fucking psuedodefiants.

vaccines, holocaust, climate change, and now 5G seem to be quasi religious topics now. if only there was a common thread

Bump.

Just admit this the apex of all intellect on this site and let it go. Nobody here is willing to let honesty rise, and they won’t be controlled by you.

Do something about it.

Attached: c2af1815.jpg (654x410, 129.54K)

The password is bananas ;)

You contributed exavtly the content this thread needed, a completely vapid post just like this one congratulating you for it.

vaxxed tv

invidio.us/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ

Do you expect people to apologize for bumping a thread that's being slid so fast by shills that it takes a bit of effort before being noticed?

I recently watched a 9-hour deposition of the athiest jew Dr. Stanley Plotkin, nicknamed the "Godfather of Vaccines". I watched him bob and weave verbally for the entirety of the deposition. Aaron Siri Esq., jewish attorney graduate from Yeshiva Univeristy of NY (a damn good lawyer) lambasted the demonic bastard for 9 hours straight. There was a number of revelations, but one study that he presented to Dr. Plotkin stood out to me. Here are the facts and stats:

Study was vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.
vaccinated group was
-30 times more likely to develop rhinitis (inflammation of nasopharynx [runny nose, and allergy-like symptoms])
-3.9 times more likely to suffer from allergies
-4.2 times more likely to develop ADHD
-4.2 times more likely to develop Autism Spectrum Disorder
-9 times more likely to develop eczema
-5.2 times more likely to develop learning disabilities
-3.7 times more likely to develop neurological disorders
2.4 times more likely to develop "chronic conditions".

IDK the name of the study, but it is mentioned somewhere in the course of the 9 1-hour videos. I suggest that concerned anons (especially those with children/pregnant wives, or currently planning on having children) take the time to watch the whole deposition.

Some other key points include Plotkin's admission that he used orphans, mentally retarded individuals, and children of incarcerated mothers to test vaccines and that he thinks that the state should mandate vaccinations.

>He Was Bilingual… Then He Was Gone

kys

They were born that way, goy.

It's like someone is trying to make everyone really sick and retarded. Who could be so evil?

that's not the problem
the problem is the risk of side effects and the inability to determine who is susceptible to reactions to injected prophylactics

the fact that side-effects are legally protected tells you everything you need to know about the safety of vaccines

not only that, but it denies someone's preferences and beliefs using trickery, misdirection or outright lies - all emanating from Government propaganda

Attached: vaccine05.jpg (1000x1000 34.56 KB, 208.26K)

>A Family Tragedy

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

Good, poison the already fucked kike gene pool further.

I'm all for anti vax people. They discover stuff about vaccines that MSM refuses to say such as the side effects. I just want a intellectual debate between someone who has actual facts but anti-vax people still requires better citation on their claims.

Attached: 1505403080387.jpg (1176x1176, 259.12K)

You absolute degenerate. Nobody is accusing anti-lifers of being hateful. People are accusing them of being stupid
Anti-lifers are not only a threat to their innocent kids, but they are also a threat to people who cannot get vaccinated due to various conditions

Manufacturing entire threads, your guy's jobs must suck