Beto O'Rourke outraises Bernie Sanders: $6.1m in first 24 hours, smashing Bernie Sanders' record

Beto O'Rourke outraises Bernie Sanders: $6.1m in first 24 hours, smashing Bernie Sanders' record

Previously Sen. Kamala Harris and VP Joe Biden were thought to be the chosen ones, but it appears Beto will be the one to face President Trump in the upcoming dog and pony show known as the 2020 U.S. general election.

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/18/beto-orourke-2020-campaign-fundraising-first-24-hours
cnn.com/2019/03/18/politics/beto-orourke-first-day-fundraising-record/index.html
nytimes.com/2019/03/18/us/politics/beto-o-rourke-fundraising.html
twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1107612034600976384

Attached: sneedo o'rourke.jpg (1125x1123, 127.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-wrote-murder-fantasy-children-was-part-of-famed-hacking-group-report
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting. Is anyone legitimately a fan of this guy? Feels Hillary level gas lighting and there's no legit support outside of rich jews. The cucks on reddit don't even talk about this guy as a serious candidate.

No, it's mostly sarcasm and pure retardation.

Provide milk. I need a butt shine.

Why does an Irish preppie take on a fake Hispanic "nickname?"
Why does nobody in the press or on the "cultural appropriation" patrol call him out on it.
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Don't bother answering; rhetorical questions.

The only thing he has is hype. Just like the only thing Facebook had was hype when the jews decided it would become market leader.

His name is Robert Francis O'Rourke, nor beto. His marketing team came up with a vaguely Mexican sounding nickname so he could hide his white identity from the anti white democratic voting base. Just another white guilt ridden coward with no platform other than banalities about climate change and racial self flagellation.

Didn't this goofy flamboyancy laiden New male get arrested for DUI he's one of those people that talk with his hands but not in a good way such as pointing at someone and calling them a Homo
Seriously though. I hope this guy and Pochahontas Run against Big boss Comfy if the hole Race,Civil,cold,world,War Doesn't pop off before then
Deus Vult

fpbp

Beta O'Rourke
Is this fitting ?

remember to change your voter registration to democrat so you can vote in their primaries

I’m surprised yang is not more popular here, he is the accelerationist candidate in the best way

right back at it as the tarrant threads cool down

Not even the most progressive liberals.

3/10 I replied.

assuming you are going to vote at all, who better to destabilize the system than the guy who’s going to devalue money

Attached: 2C4BAE12-2D46-4F02-96E6-FD8ED023572F.jpeg (700x700, 60.71K)

Reddit cucks are going to have a repeat of Bernie. Throwing money at the commie kike until the establishment pick wins the nomination and Bernie tells them to support the establishment pick while running off with their money.

Attached: Bernie Sanders in a nutshell.png (1560x930, 1.67M)

What about Peto O'Rourke? I think a peto means fart in spanish.

Trump is the true accelerationist candidate, he makes jewish power more obvious than it's ever been. The only downside is that he keeps Trumpniggers pacified, but they were never truly on our side anyway.

It's not a vaguely Mexican sounding nickname, it's a pretty common shortening of Roberto

BETO IS THE DEMOCRAT VERSION OF JEB BUSH

Spread this far and wide.

As a boomer myself I can guarantee you they're weeping with joy over this Beto beta…

Rolling up his blue shirtsleeves to shake hands with the people. Geddit? They're BLUE COLLAR guys! Just like you are…er…used to be! And will be again by gum! Just for for the man with the fluffy bangs and the sweaty blue shirt. We're rolling up our shirtsleeves because there's work to be done and don't you try and stop us either!

Attached: beto.jpg (493x319 12.03 KB, 61.95K)

Out of a field of 20 I can see him pulling comparatively high numbers just on all the dried up uterus's he is making wet again.

He is totally astroturfed. (((They))) are trying to make him a new RFK, but it is not working. My father met RFK the day before he was assassinated, and even though RFK was a progressive he had charisma. This Beta O'Rourke guy is parody of RFK.

he nearly took texas vs cruz. trump failed on immigration and there will be no bluecollar white vote for trump this time in ohio/pennsylvania/iowa. whoever the dems run will win, barring a third party run by jew sanders

Trump will win 2020, it has been foretold. I know Trump is a Kike lover FYI.

trump only won by razor thin margins in 2016

many people who voted for him then hate him now. who has he gained? shitlibs will never vote for him, neither will blacks or the beaners he loves so much

who will be voting for trump?

it won't matter. The election will be rigged for a Trump win in order to prevent civil war.

Ding, ding, we have a winner. How could ZOG find a better dog than Trump?

God I hope not. The system needs to go away now.

$6 million. That's the signal.

Maybe you should forget your optics, in Minecraft.

Okay, just keep waiting for someone else to do it for you.

I have some fermentation to do for purely academic purposes then.

I am on the ground in the US and I can tell you 100% there is no one to fight this civil war. people are atomized and unwilling to lose the comforts they still have

Well, lets pray the Kikes crash the economy. Til then, lets dehumanize ourselves and prepare to face the bloodshed. Pray for the end of the system.

Somebody's getting a lakehouse!

He'll probably end up as the "compromise candidate" to lose to Trumpstein. Probably O'Rourke/Harris or vice versa.

Dems running a white male candidate ever again.
lol no

You're searching for armies instead of a few brave men. It's not going to be millions, or even tens of thousands. We're talking a few hundred or maybe a few thousand men to overthrow the US government. And no I'm not kidding. And yes, we're out here.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.

The Primaries truly are going to be a hilarious shit show aren't they?

Fuck this guy and fuck that nobody chink.

Attached: BETA_DORK.jpg (1346x1036, 691.64K)

Christ, he's going to be their Goofy Gary isn't he? What absolute cringe.

Fucking LoL, hey remember when Intercept reported on all those openly CIA candidates?
Well, which ones weren't open, but still are?

Beto Wilson and Trumpbane, go!
"It'll be very painful"
"You're a big guy…"
"The worst of pain, oh, so very much pain, let me tell you, the pain, it will be totally unimaginable! Sadists will be vomiting in the streets! Only the worst-"
"Uh… Kay…."
"Oh to hell with it, you're just really annoying, you know that? *breaks cuffs*"

Beto "breathe my feet" O'Rourke.

He is everything a Zig Forums user wants to be, a weakling with everything and all their sins forgotten about because they are popular. Not popular to win a state election, mind you. They have to throw money at something a hope it sticks. Yang shit the bed hiring morons to astroturf. Beto might be running to fail, allowing the cabals true pick to emerge without much failings so close to the deadline.

BETO is One of Us

foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-wrote-murder-fantasy-children-was-part-of-famed-hacking-group-report

Attached: 45886511beb9982f5a.jpg (700x548, 344.14K)

This fucking asshole is a fucking actor. Just like Horse Teeth Cortez, he's parroting the same fucking talking points as her, he has no practical experience as a politician, he's a fucking cross between Bill Clinton and Barry Obama.
Just look at how MSM is sucking him off and proclaiming him as the next messiah.
You should realize that more than half of these fuckers are bought and paid for and told what to do.

This fucker is just an amalgamation of a bunch of democratic politicians. Zero originality…on the world stage he would be a disaster and it would turn into Obama's apology tour part two. The democrats are going to front run Biden and once he fails they're going to fall on Bernie or Harris. It's too early to call it, as they're still shitting on each other, and trying to out-virtue signal themselves. Ocasio Cortez should have run….the bar is pretty low anyways.

A huwhite male can't win on a Democrat ticket anymore.

Hopefully the Democrats get their act together in 2020. Democrats have a great opportunity to put the death nail in the Republican party. Trump's all bark and no bite strategy of talking a big game but never delivering has done a great job energizing the Democrat party base and giving the media content for years to come.

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 145.33K)

"The reason Beto is popular with middle aged women, is because he is a guy that looks like someone who will take care of another man’s children"

Attached: beto_o.jpeg (400x400, 19K)

Jesus, its so fucking true.

Please tell me the picture of this dab is like, four years old.
This man is cringe incarnate.

The dubs say yes.

betos parents are billionaires

its daddies money

Boarding school son of a judge whose daddy got him out of DUI and burglary crimes. Tucker mocks him and his supporters on a nightly basis. Dems saying they need tyranny minorities to run to appear diverse even though they're just going to appoint Beta like Hillary.

I get the feeling this spic is CIA.
I don't know why, it just feels like it.

Do you prefer red or white?

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

s

Attached: join now 19.png (1080x657, 958.91K)

Why hasn't anyone mentioned he was a member of hacker group called Cult of the Dead Cow?

Bong here! How is he with:
Niggers?
Jews?
Muslims?
Immigrants?

Attached: The Lurker At The Threshold.jpg (900x581, 251.26K)

His name is beta o'dork. Get it right laddy.

His wife is the billionaire.

That guys DNA is one generation away from a harelip.

>Bernie is old (((white))) male

Attached: 238187.gif (230x152, 800.46K)

Almost as if shitskins and low level plebs are cattle for elite leftists kikes and shabbos!

Me thinks the media leaking his geeky hipster past to appeal to young people.

What policies does he support which you disagree with?

because to normalniggers hacker=bad

He's audience is mostly younger; people who sympathize with his background in punk rock and cyber crime. Also, read his contributions to the cDc is worth looking into.

Drop the Beto, call him by his actual name;
Robert Francis O'Rourke.
Pat Francis O'Rourke (father)
Melissa Martha O'Rourke (mother)
Irish and Welsh ancestry.
Where is more documented evidence of when he started using "Beto" on a permanent basis? High School Year Book? College? His Band? When?
The BS snopes childhood picture posted by O'Rouke looks fake. Looks like a sweater at the cuffs, not a sweatshirt, and who irons on a decal of their kids name? Why are all the other kids dressed up, yet O'Rouke is the only one wearing tennis shoes? Is he wearing two tops, one yellow at the neck, and one white, because yellow, white, and black pants goes together for picture day?????????????
WTF?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x572, 528.34K)