Brenton Tarrant's is moved to maximum security jail; denied access to media reports

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6826063/Accused-Christchurch-gunman-moved-solitary-confinement-maximum-security-jail.html

Article highlights:
-Brenton Tarrant is being held in isolation in jail at Paremoremo Prison (aka Auckland Prison)
-Corrections in NZ confirmed Tarrant has no access to newspapers, TV or radio
-It's not yet known if he'll appear at his next hearing in person or via video link
-It's believed the prison currently houses around 587 inmates

Attached: 11180054-6826063-image-a-38_1552999818917.jpg (634x423, 99.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111379867/christchurch-mosque-shooting-accused-not-allowed-tv-or-newspapers-in-prison
archive.fo/9omVk
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
corrections.govt.nz/working_with_offenders/prison_sentences/staying_connected_with_friends_and_family/mail.html
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/isis-leader-calls-muslims-avenge-their-religion-after-christchurch-terror-attacks?variant=tb_v_1
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7DN6ADWYKBN1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is well aware of the media coverage.

RIP Saint Brenton Tarrant spinchter.lmao

Thats actually a nigger thing.

break him out

Another source: stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111379867/christchurch-mosque-shooting-accused-not-allowed-tv-or-newspapers-in-prison

Considering he's representing himself.
Denying him access to outside media might be illegal

That's not how prison works nigger.

Good point. Might be profitable to do some digging into kiwi law.

this

Hah. Beat me to it, OP.
Good job.

-36.759261, 174.647045

I just want to say how much I am honoured to have shared an image board and occasionally talked with an actual man and strongly encourage everyone who isn't a cuckservative, White nationalist denouncing coward to share his Manifesto and video.
I am disgusted to death at just how his name is being dragged through the mud by the shirkers and cowards.
Here is his facebook archive link. It's replete with the videos that actually inspired him to fight back.
archive.fo/9omVk
Save them.
Share them.

I also want to point out something absolutely disgusting about the state of our board. See, we talk every single day about the very real crimes that are being done to our race. How we're being ethnically replaced in our own homelands, how we're being slaughtered by these subhuman invaders into OUR lands as a direct consequence of the policies implemented by our own elites. How we are being censored online when we point this out and how the System doesn't even play by its own rules when suppressing White interests. Every day we see how these jews and their collaborators cheat and lie and steal and kill to maintain their power.
We talk about the injustices and criminal behavior of the System every single day.
Then on the rare occasion that someone does something about it, people start going to pieces. One of the first naysayers on Brenton Tarrant's OP was not the pathetic claim that he was a super-secret mossad hoax. No, the first naysayer was upset that this attack would lead to 8/pol/ being shut down.
Nor was he alone. Hundreds of posts so far have expressed that they're more concerned with this fucking webpage than the genocide and extermination of our race from the planet.
They're more concerned with shitposting than they are with the continued existence of our People.

I expect everything that happens to be bombarded by these sub-nigger IQ retards screaming about how it is a false flag. They're terrified by the thought of actually resisting this monstrosity so they come up with any excuse imaginable to justify their inaction and cowardice. But what really astounds me is when people are more concerned with a fucking website than the very real genocide that is being done to their race.

God, how far has Western man fallen?
Is there even one righteous man left to justify our continued existence?
Yes.
Brenton Tarrant proves that there are real men left in the world. And while I will never claim to be as dedicated to the cause of White survival as he is, I at least have the courage to say that he did no wrong in slaying those invaders. He is a hero and I will never denounce him.

Long Live Brenton Tarrant. He will be freed in 27 years if Western man can rediscover our collective spine. He will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize and then made Prime Minister.

Attached: Auckland Prison Max.png (634x372 164.05 KB, 144.65K)

What would Brenton think of the memes?

Attached: 9EB5259A-687C-4D35-BF8E-C4B8E49115B5.jpeg (788x604, 118.51K)

This

my comp is low res but someone cap this post please

In face of the most wanted man of the world (in the perspective of Left), rule no longer applies.

Because he is now viewed as the #1 threat of our world.

In the eyes of Left, Osama bin Laden is nothing compared to him.

>the first shill was upset that this attack would lead to 8/pol/ being shut down
FTFY, fag.

It automatically puts a watermark of the board you screencapped it from, so just edit that out in paint

how do we send him mail. they cant deny him that

fug, thanks mate

27 yrs like Nelson Mandela

Checked

Checked

11/10

Nobel Prize soon.

Send it care of the prison since he doesn't have a lawyer to send it through. Though you might want to consider not sending anything that will get the Feds beating down your door at 4 in the morning. His mail will be read before he gets it.

Attached: CF3A53BB-801A-4D07-B568-4CAF3EE60AA9.jpeg (315x417, 104.78K)

Overthrow the government and release him. Then give him a ticker-tape parade.

Even if there are mails to him, it is questionable whether he will still be granted access to them.

They probably just want to break him down mentally asap, cutting off his access to the world would be the first step.

Brenton Tarrant did literally nothing wrong.

I wouldn't know about that.

He got caught.

He wanted to get caught. Try again.

He didn't set the mosque on fire.

Literally nothing wrong.

No. His manifest says he had a bonus objective which was a third mosque. From what he know, he got caught after the second.

That's true, that was a failure

Regardless, he ultimately wanted to live and get caught so he could use his trial as publicity

Why? It's not like he can do anything from prison except, obviously, inspire fat neckbeards to step up their shitposting game.

And so, the circus begins. Bring out the scantily clad bucksome women riding elephants. How many clowns will fit in the tiny car this time, I wonder. Will they unfurl a giant banner of Hitler, complete with fireworks, to reminds us? Park your mobility scooters and microwave some chick'n tendies folks! Fill up that 44 ouncer with Coca Cola™ and get ready! Once again it's time for normies to play….

Lets Pretend to be Human!

Attached: 154934400723401257.jpg (808x500, 20.8K)

Sorry, but you need to be at least 120IQ to be taken seriously here. Go back to your sub 90IQ comrades on /leftyfur/

Attached: leftypolfurfags.png (1914x1038, 470.56K)

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/ oc

He didn't want to die. Getting caught isn't a direct part of his plan.
His plan goes on as long as he doesn't get caught.
Not getting caught means killing more muslims.

I hope an user sets up a live cam so we can have a "He cannot Divide Us" type thing going again.

Yes it was. From the manifesto:

Yes, but death was a definite possibility. These situations are chaotic and virtually impossible to control, no matter the planning. Survival was a better alternative to death in order to further spread my ideals by media coverage and deplete resources from the state by my own imprisonment.

Sounds to me like he planned for it, and was the best possible course of events. If he was not caught, he could not use the publicity to ultimately spark the gun debate that he wanted back and stronger than ever.

Yay yet another thread to shit up the catalog.

Even the niggers at the UN define solitary confinement, that's what turned Bradley Manning into Chelsea Manning. It's obvious why Brenton is being isolated, Shill harder faggot.

Anyone have updates on the other two shooters?

Attached: Captive800x600.jpg (800x600, 74.7K)

Heiling these digits.

Mfw

Attached: b65fd636a50d5d6fa0264e9ae01550e119204527ea6197e793daafbf37491d7b.jpg (1283x763, 190.91K)

do inmates get mail in new zealand? can you send them commissary money?

The people are becoming more insistent it seems.

They want Brenton to be the new Prime Minister.
They say, "There is nothing wrong with a military general being our leader! Washington lead America, Napoleon lead France, and now we want Brenton to lead us!"

The people want HIM to be the leader!

I am gonna spare the last cartridge for myself if I ever go full Brenton

Attached: 1462515319142.jpg (600x544, 81.27K)

Bradley met with a gender counselor in November 2009.
Bradley's first contact with WikiLeaks took place in January 2010.
Bradley was arrested on May 27, 2010.
Bradley was shipped to Quantico on July 29, 2010.

Bradlet was Chelsea before leaking information. Now, explain to me again how solitary confinement had anything to do with it.

Yes.
Yes.

Kek. Someone get this to him. Let him keep shitposting the media.

From corrections.gov.nz:
If the person is in prison, we ask them for their consent to tell someone where they are. If they consent, we will let you know which prison they are in, and tell you how to get in touch with them.

If the person is not in prison, or does not give us permission to tell you, then we are unable to give any information.

If you wish to register for contact:
We need to know the following information in any request:

- the full name of the person you want to contact, and any other names that they might be known by
- the person’s date of birth
- your name
- the reason for the enquiry
- your postal address.

National Office
Department of Corrections
PO Box 1206
Wellington 6140
New Zealand

this, these cunts are afraid of violence they're docile creatures who expect someone to save them, they lost touch with the conditions that made europe possible. My country for example, was a reward to a crusader, our first king(his child) and his children(subsequent kings) had to conquer what is now Portugal, we literally are the tip of the spear Deus Vulting muslim scum is our tradition and these cunts want to run from that.

He's in New Zealand prison not America

It's irrelevant.

I don't want to look at Bradley/Chelsea as an enemy.
They did what they could, and you have to remember that before "current year," even I shrugged and only pitied transgender people.

Before current year, which was a few years ago, the red pill was still in fragments, and no one really knew why all the children were being brainwashed into girls or feminists.

Now that we know, it's not going to do any good to look down on veterans of the meme wars. They're wounded psychologically, and some have indeed been turned into girls. That's just how memes work. Sometimes it's a direct shift to opposing sides, sometimes …it just gets messy, and you end up with a person in absolute psychological discord.

I just want to ensure that we know our true enemy, and it's not people of our blood, no matter their psychological damage or beliefs. Leftists are not an enemy: They are literally brainwashed. Remember that American band, "Rage Against The Machine"?

That's the sort of stuff that they feed children with. They take a child who sees something wrong with the system, and they immediately being applying memetics and brainwashing techniques.

No matter if it's brainwashing Aryans into transgender girls, SJWs, feminists, gays, or multicult drones, or just corporate slaves, they are still Aryan, and we are bound by blood to liberate them. We must save them, so that at least their children can know proper sanity.

It is grim, but there is always hope.

He does that himself he almost offed himself publicly on twitter a few months ago by jumping off a building, or he was just trying to attention whore, either way he is not going to live a long fruitful life, he had his 10 minutes of fame and now he hates himself for the abomination he has become.

Attached: bird law.jpg (1079x1109, 630.56K)

Good one m8.

The Maori make up most of the prison demographics in New Zealand

I’m sure he is keeping the bed warm for you inside🔥

And?

It's fucking IRRELEVANT.
There is literally no reason to even mention the "gender" issues. It doesn't need to be spoken about.

The only thing that makes that person relevant is that 1. They are proof that there is brainwashing going on in public schools that makes children want to turn into girls, and 2. Manning revealed that the USA's government is incredibly corrupt, and all that other stuff in those documents.

Truthfully, I haven't read much about it. But even so, I am positive that there is no reason to dislike Manning. They are just a pawn who got very far on the board before getting captured. Each move they made lead them to hate more and more, until they turned traitor upon their malicious government, but each move also drove them deeper into insanity.

That's just how it works.

Either you turn into a girl, or you pull a Brenton.

At some point it gets too much and you lose your marbles and just start killing or castrating or whatever other crazy shit we've yet to see.

It's simply not normal or desirable for a person to become transgender. Even transgender people hate being transgender. It seems forced on them. Maybe plastic chemicals, maybe psychological brainwashing.

But it is irrelevant. I blame the meme war, and I consider Manning to be a hero and completely guiltless. They did what they could, and now they will forever be a cripple, just like many veterans are. Memes don't leave physical marks for the most part. They just grind up your brain.

Can we send him letters somehow?

Did Tarrant have kids?

I think he might be a faggot, cant have a future for white children if there arent any children. This is why varg is a real ass dude as opposed to this memespouting retard. Tarrant did this for his ego, its ineffective at best, if hed at least bagged a HVT. Fucking video game kiddies. You are going to thank us when we send you to summer camp. Eventually

Attached: IMG_8900.jpg (780x439, 70.95K)

you should be aware though that this will most certainly get you put on multiple bad goy lists

Hoxton breakout 2019

I'm already on the goy list the feds thought I was a terrorist because I trolled ISIS members on Twitter in 2011. Got a search and seizure warrant for my computers and held them for two years before they gave em back the pricks

Go back to cuckchan, faggot. Bradley is a nutcase that did one decent thing and is a lost cause that should just die otherwise.

You need to stand down.

I will not tolerate this bullshit. You need to respect veterans who fight for our side. It does not matter how psychologically broken they become after the battle.

What matters is that they should be welcomed, and their wisdom listened to. But whatever. I don't care enough to continue writing this.

A couple of things. 1. He didn't name the jew. 2. By idolizing him you commit idolatry, which is always detrimental to any situation. 3. The public is indoctrinated for at least 70 years by a combined effort from organized crime, science, the military complex, education, entertainment, politics and trillions of dollars of funding…they need way more violence to break that condition. And that's just the recent indoctrination, on top of thousands of years of religious indoctrination.

lol in my eyes OBL got the shaft.

Shut the fuck up Boomer. I do not need to "respect" those who do not deserve it just because they were in the ZOG military.

He did.
Nobody cares about your kikestian bullshit.

When will the based orcs maories and kiwi brus bust him out and defend middle earth?

Attached: jones.gif (240x134, 915.47K)

You know what would be the greatest happening ever? If we busted him out of prison

Well said

weaksauce virgin answer, the true warrior has 15 kids before dying in glorious battle, the little ones then turn their dead father into an idealized martyr whose deeds they attempt to live up to and even surpass

You are basically saying that you are cold-blooded enough to slaughter dozens of random fucking kebab but you are too much of an emotional hyper-individualized western liberal faggot to risk leaving your woman and spawn on their own so that you may fight and die for your beliefs

There is a war going on faggot, being an autistic ninny is no excuse to not breed, and your fucking bitch and your retard kids are not a legitimate excuse to avoid combat

Attached: Arseniy.jpg (1024x683, 106.47K)

Quoting their website:

"People in prison are able to send and receive letters to and from friends and family outside of prison. They do not have access to the internet or email in prison."

More info:
corrections.govt.nz/working_with_offenders/prison_sentences/staying_connected_with_friends_and_family/mail.html

Is this the new shilling tactic after "he's a nigger mossad agent shill jew" flopped? It's awful.

we’re gonna a helicopter, some mounts for mg42s, a pilot, 2 door gunners, a 3 man grab team, some demo charges and a speedboat

You lost the crusades
You lost Constantinople
Sit down white boy
Stop dreaming
Your days are over
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews
America gave it to them
Wtf are you going to do about it
Your own government will kill you

some1 dip their letter in acid so he can have a crab rave

You’re existence is a meme stfu you cuck hahaha

single cruise missile over their parliament building would probably be enough to bring down that island of hobbits

I know it exists, but I don't have it. Does anyone have an archived version of Brenton's happening post?
Something not archive.* not sure why but archive.* isn't working for me.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/isis-leader-calls-muslims-avenge-their-religion-after-christchurch-terror-attacks?variant=tb_v_1

Sounds like a good time to give away your weapons.

,,== Kek, this dumbass fucking Christian.

You can call it whatever the fuck you like; Idolatry, racism, fascism, White soup-reeee-mashy, Nazism, Hateful, islamophobic, unChristian, bigoted, terrorist, unAmurrican, or in violation of the Non-aggression principle.
All these faggoty made up words all mean the same thing; "dissident"
Tarrant dissented against this vile jewish System and that offends you for one reason or another.
But I want that System overthrown and destroyed.

I rejoice when the for once, a White man strikes back at the enemy.
Long live all our heroes.

Attached: Regular man ensures future for his people.png (1080x439, 371.65K)

archive.fo/9omVk

lmao I forgot what a deranged mongrel breivik was, and tarrant wanted to suck his dick:

its almost funny how good they are at this, and you fucking suckers keep falling for it

A shill for what you fucking doublenigger, having kids and not being a rabidly autistic faggot? guilty as charged

Attached: 2a7bcc9641dc11adcdaf06cc607c86a4.jpg (750x450, 44.72K)

Somebody’s gonna do this in America soon just fucking watch this shit woke people up inside y u think they keeping it quiet. American media isnt even fucking covering it. He did a BIG thing. This is just the birth paings. Read his manifesto. Spread his message and video. And prepare.

we’re gonna need a remote control monster truck filled with explosives and one of those 18 wheelers that carries like 20 cars to ramp off of to breach their perimeter

Kike judges in Aust last Friday told John Sunol you don't have the right to plead not guilty or defend yourself.
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7DN6ADWYKBN1

lmaooo

Just live in forest, LARP as pagan and hate christians. Vargpill is not solution. If Tarrant had wife and kids, muslims would torture them to death.

Bravo

Wow! These trannies really take things personally!

Attached: jacinda aherne is a dude.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

I honestly had never thought of things in that way before user. Good post/10.

Nice trips. They're fools trapped in cuckservatism. Unwilling to sacrifice comforts and what passes for security in return for freedom and the preservation of the White race.

Before the rise of the Women's Movement, this would have been no insuperable problem as long as uncles, grandfathers, senior brothers, etc., survived.

In current year, it would be a tragedy without question.

lol

Sounds like a human rights violation. They are not allowed to isolate him without a good reason, like him starting fights in the prison.