All Strayans check in. Are you all still able to get here? I don't want to lose you cunts. You're my favorite

All Strayans check in. Are you all still able to get here? I don't want to lose you cunts. You're my favorite.

Attached: 1553023765973.jpg (919x737, 391.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/setupvpn-lifetime-free-vp/oofgbpoabipfcfjapgnbbjjaenockbdp
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/temp-mail-disposable-temp/inojafojbhdpnehkhhfjalgjjobnhomj?hl=en
psiphon3.com/en/index.html
thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-section/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Took a lot (kek) but yeah, got passed the block and am here to shitpost and chew bubblegum … and there was no discounted bubblegums at woolies.

Expat checked

I want a shout-out when Raptor reports in. KThx.

Based Strayan' Storm Troopers please report for shidboasting duty!

Attached: 707c06ec-54bd-4cf1-ad63-16f927d04cf2-1.png (908x672, 875.95K)

Bless ya cunts

The new dark age gents. Id say get your affairs in order,nanny state is kicking it into overdrive. ZeroHedge was also blocked for hosting an “unvetted” comment section. Yet crazyshit.com is accessible and still has the video up. This has nothing to do with gore, this has to do with dissent.

Not a Strayan but you faggots better VPN up because it look like they're coming after you.

Finally paid for VPN as a result of this.

Ozzies please protect yourselves, the world needs you magnificent cunts.

Make sure to share the videos and related materials aussie bros.

Video Part 1: >>>/brentontarrant/1
Video Part 2: >>>/brentontarrant/2
Manifesto: >>>/brentontarrant/3
Thread: >>>/brentontarrant/4

bumping for Australia concern posting

Attached: australia-truth.jpg (1320x2460, 860.46K)

yeah im here. What did I miss?

Shit thread is shit, mate.

Attached: fuck off mate.jpg (600x468, 198.83K)

Yeah I have 2 year subscriptions to my VPN service.

Haven't even seen a problem.

all NZs should go to neinchan, i bet that's not blocked

Kill yourself.

Attached: AIDF is Not Amused.jpg (720x360, 85.47K)

*ahem*
All right listen up you shitposting sheep fuckers here’s the plan.
Get big fucking PA system
Get big fucking truck of peace
Install big fucking PA system in truck of peace
Drive as civilianly close to this prison as possible and blare some patriotic music in for him to listen to. Make r happy ausssie cunts and kiwi sheepfuckers. He’d hear it. He couldn’t help but hear it. The whole world would hear it
KRIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 201385F7-7CA5-4262-B3FE-62161D9893C3.jpeg (236x207 1.81 MB, 28.98K)

A piece of the moon broke off and crashed into Brisbane. You should turn on the news sometime.

good job NZ bros. they will never silence us

Attached: 55B1A027-A543-4A99-B9AA-47790AFE1776.jpeg (720x620, 79.28K)

speaking of which user, Gab Dissenter is also blocked.

How are you lads holding up? have the fuzz come sniffing around your homes?

Attached: Oi.jpg (456x337, 70.8K)

Krikeee
Make this fucking happen kiwi bros

FOR THOSE WE'RE ABOUT TO DROP
PEACE BE UPON YOU
kek

I feel dirty using TOR but if I dont want cucked shit news this is my only option for now.
Pretty impressive how quickly and quietly this went through. Dont complain though just go around it. If the deadshits think their pathetic DNS block is working they wont go any harder. Honestly filters this place a bit too. But hard for newfronds to find their way.

Checked
It would be funny and relatively inexpensive to do. Start a go fund me and let’s get this rahowa kicked off for good

What's up cunts? I feel like we should come up with some sort of project

Broadcast music into the prison for him scroll up

Is a niggerfilter really worth a thread?

That's all good and funny but based on my facebook feed it seems like the normies are more focused on clicking attending to "throwing eggs at Fraser Annings house" than actually waking up

Checked
They deserve their fate then

Break that fucking psyop right now ya cunt. You'd be a loon not to use it, especially 'for now'.

Testing VPN gang

Thank God, fuck the AU gov - literally here just to have fun.

Attached: kk.jpg (737x601, 68.6K)

I can post from home unabated, but I can't browse anywhere else. What's the best VPN to use? I know there's a shitload of suss ones so I don't want to get fucked.

tor browser bundle

and if by elsewhere you mean "from my phone" use orbot and orfox, assuming you're android.

Just tried to get here and it's blocked on my phone(vodaphone) Downloaded a DNS changer from the Play store and all sweet. Not going anywhere cunts. I'm here till we win or I'm dead.

persian user here, i can help you with this, having extensive experience in internet censorship *ehem* i'd suggest
SetupVPN Chrome extension, shit is free [ 1gb a day], use TempMail extension to create another account if you use the daily 1gb

Psiphon 3, also free, limitless [ this one got nuked in iran, but will work for m8s]
ProtonVPN, haven't used this one, design looks jewish, but apparently is good
don't use HotSpot as they sell your data to CIA

Attached: tfw.jpg (768x768, 97.01K)

here's the links
SetupVPN : chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/setupvpn-lifetime-free-vp/oofgbpoabipfcfjapgnbbjjaenockbdp
TempMail :chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/temp-mail-disposable-temp/inojafojbhdpnehkhhfjalgjjobnhomj?hl=en
psiphon3 :psiphon3.com/en/index.html

first two are extension, third one is a program

Zig Forums should re-add the flags to be quite honest famalam senpai.

I'm back! I just switched my my DNS to the mozilla cloudflare servers.

Attached: 1398613255354.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

Greetings Aryan
I have no beef with your country whatsoever and wish you the best of luck removing the juden from earth Inshalla
Iran did nothing wrong

Riding the Emu to Valhalla!

Have been VPN'ing since like, forever.

Attached: n6A5hvm.png (1200x1384 44.16 KB, 570.4K)

Kill yourself newfaggot

you dropped this m8

Attached: kys.JPG (461x380, 26.05K)

greetings brother, rn the struggle is financial here, jews and sand nig nogs will be dealt with later

Burger here. When I heard about the internet shit they're pulling over there, this is the first thing I thought of. Read it again today, spooky similarities Roos. Not a shit post, just a reminder of our shared culture and where we draw lines. Enjoy.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

(I'll add the usurpation list if yall want)

No, I am blocked and can't answer to tell you that I can't even answer to your post that I never saw. Maybe that's the reason you only get positive answers.

Attached: putin-der-woche.jpg (623x779, 41.38K)

What are the best vpns? Currently using nord.

It's only Telstra and Vodaphone so ya naa

Attached: [Doremi].Please.Tell.Me!.GaF33A1F].mkv_snapshot_09.54_[2018.03.20_12.22.43].jpg (781x699, 178.35K)

try thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-section/ if tor doesn't meet your needs.

goddamn i meant nord. got tor on the brain rn.

If i had the bandwidth i would host these on TOR as a hidden service. Would be fun to watch the tor foundation get all flustered again like they got when the DailyStormer was on tor and they couldn't stop it.

Attached: tor-animation.jpg (2880x1800, 573.88K)

here

Yeah hold on there ya cunts! We do need our Aussie shitposters!

Attached: 1552812580080s.jpg (109x124, 2.85K)

You Aussie bastards are alright, we'll get through this gents. Love live the internet

Fuck I meant long

Australians shitpost too good. They are the 1% collecting 99% of all the (You)s.

Yes hello I understand that this is the designated shitpost thread, yes?

Attached: Silence of the Weebs.webm (640x346, 1.39M)

SORRY DAY
O
R
R
Y

D
A
Y

AUSSIE, THE ETERNAL CUCKOLD

You glow, mate.

Can't stop it, mate.

Attached: oy.png (500x610, 411.25K)

Reporting in. VPN gets around it but can't post on halfchan with paying for faggotry.

Hahah get a load of this poof. I've been torfagging for years.

Nope fuck off.

i got back
others weren't so lucky
the entire country is a madhouse

Attached: 1552943778405.png (496x479, 255.15K)

What dns app? I tried before and couldn't get in

My cunt, I didn't stop shitposting and I'm still shitposting and in fact I'm doing so harder than ever.

The shit storm would be palpable

Serves you right you dumb phonefag.

dont think optus blocked it but got different DNS and on vpn so doin alright.

can confirm iinet and vodafone are blocking the site. get a vpn cunts

Vodafone is blocking the access now here in Australia

Attached: 06689905-F447-498C-AA86-2E2752FA85F0.png (640x1136, 52.34K)

deadass, how do you tell a post was made on a phone, just wondering

/aus/ refugee here. Will most likely never post on 4chan again. Sad times.

same here
i can view it and save memes but thats it

Yeah mate, was gonna post that yesterday, but my battery died and then I forgot. Been like that since about yesterday 6 AM, Brisbane time.

Make sure to let the other lads know and don't forget to check out our /aus/ and /ausneets/ boards. Cheers.

Because I'm watching you.

Sme here. VPNS llow me to ge ton it but they are all blocked due to abuse. Literally three different VPN providers and all their proxxies are blocked. Why the fuck cant they constantly change the addresses?

We know the mistake-style. It's very easy to spot. Get a keyboard with better AI.

I'm not the same user

Lol. So you aren't. The real answer is autocorrect.

we should work to give those boards a solid revival
also pass on knowledge to reddit because thats where non tech literate users will go

4chan lads need a solid bunker or they'll do all kinds of crazy irl shit

interesting cap

Attached: Autumn in the Fitzroy Gardens 1894 John MATHER (1849-1916)

Not posting there, not even if you paid me.

thats where they will be forced to go
just pop in and let em know

Fuck this gay earth can we lynch the Australian government and annex telstra?

could dox employees to spook em

Attached: 1545970327792.jpg (422x680, 37.44K)

Don’t you mean poopable user? Hehehehehehehehehe

That would be great considering only cucks work for telstra

Scared niggers detected.

ez
get /baphomet/ on it

howdy, was thinking about the warden of the prison Brenton is stuck in tbh

Melbourne cunt checking in. Have been using a VPN for months so didn't notice any changes. Can't post on 4cuck obviously, not buying a pass, but no loss there.

Attached: 1517473888578.png (1090x1286, 1009.21K)

VPN required

why not EVERYONE
fuck em all quite frankly