The quest for the original chronicle of St. Tarrant the Remover

First of all check your videos for missing audio at 3:09

In most files I can find the video cuts out at 3:09 when he turns the camera on himself and says "Hello lads".

Now to get into the issue: There are at least 4 different videos that are being passed around as the original. From discussions it is clear that many people who claim to have downloaded the file directly from facebook have files of different sizes, often to their own confusion.

This thread is dedicated to tracking down the best one.

Whether this whole things means there was an error in the file on kikebook's servers for a while, if one download glitched and then this specific file got shared a lot or if it's and issue of some kind of re-encode I don't know. Three of the files seem to have the same video track but different audio tracks so it is really confusing.

The files I am aware of are two with complete sound and two with the gap.

The first is the one I believe is the original video
68.3 MiB
Video: 648x360p VFR (30) , 8 bit Y'UV 4:2:0, AVC L3.0 493 kbps
Audio: 48 kHz / 24 kHz stereo, HE-AAC / LC64 kbps CBR
SHA256: BFF3449B9A48714FED41BEF26F2B4F07DCEB1C85FE3910098F0B432F680C5142

The second is larger but I believe it is a re-encode. Even though it is larger it appears to have less detail.
90.7 MiB
Video: 864x480p30, 8 bit Y'UV 4:2:0, AVC L3.1 645 kbps
Audio: 48 kHz stereo, AAC / LC 96 kbps CBR

The two with bad sound seem to have video streams identical with that of the original so only the audio track is bad.
66.7 MiB: 48 kHz stereo, AAC LC 48 kbps CBR
64.8 MiB: 48 kHz stereo, AAC LC 32 kbps CBR

If anyone has any other varint claimed to be directly saved from kikebook I would love to take a look at it.

Links for the one I believe is the original. I have one link in reserve so holler if the kike takes these down.
dbr.ee/2jEI
anonfile.com/G4D5P7Sam1/GTA6_gameplay_teaser_mp4

Also note that in all videos the recording is mono (identical data on both tracks) so if you are making a webm with stereo tracks you are just wasting space unless you've added your own music or something.
As for sampling you need something above 32 kHz for every sound to come through, but that's basically only when he hits the camera (unpleasant anyway) or fires a gun (where it will be masked). If you need to squeeze the size I would go for 22,050 Hz as there is basically nothing above 10.5 kHz. For those who don't know you need a sampling frequency at least twice the frequency of the sounds you want to preserve. For practical purposes a bit higher. Make sure your software runs a low pass filter as the track is downsampled. Otherwise you should to do that manually before you downsample.

Attached: TheGreatReplacement.jpg (791x1024, 162.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

we.tl/t-FpuXQj3QXt
we.tl/t-iM8ccWRtRF
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTmEhJA2SYaB8BhKYg4vd2jZzYYBcokq6WEiAMwEFGaj6
anonfile.com/b3B1T8S5m7/bsckol_1_mp4
motuspopulus.home.blog/2019/03/19/the-name-of-tarrant-to-shout-fire-in-a-crowded-theater/
www60.zippyshare.com/v/X90Guwln/file.html
schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/02/sha1_broken.html
schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/12/md5_and_sha-1_s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just checked my copy which I downloaded minutes after an user in the original thread ripped it from kikebook. No audio cuts. What's the best way to upload it?

Fucking 4:2:0, I wanted to see those reds in full color.

Actually the version I have is 68.3 MB so I doubt there's a difference. Based on how I downloaded it minutes after the stream ended I'd say it's the original, but that's all anecdotal of course

That matches the version I downloaded from catbox.moe thursday

Attached: 5f0e9cda99903cda1c7885cc6524cb8331a1330689b0ec2311a1bbb578722e0e.gif (271x201, 1.48M)

the one I have has the missing audio
Figured it was a stream error.

Attached: auslawfulcombatant.png (750x1334, 215.45K)

Yeah, it's pretty sure to be the right one.

I know mang. Just what is the problem of doing a color vision spatial analysis on the UV channels and use more heavy compression where the eye won't notice? It's exactly what you are doing to the luma channel already. I can kind of understand with DVD but with modern hardware why the fuck do you need to low pass fucking everything?

bsckol?

you watch the newest star trek too? Or are we talking about DS9 now :)

I've got the first webm RIP posted in the original thread. Everything seems to work fine with that version.
I also recorded the stream with my phone camera. This version has not been uploaded anywhere because I am too lazy. It needs to be edited to remove personal information that was on the screen at the time. I'll keep it for posterity for now. It will hit the web at some point.
I also downloaded 2 of the original manifesto files he dropped.

This stuff is never going away anyway.
Why did the video hey split into the two-part that I'm seeing everywhere? Was that a file size issue or what?

yep

These video files obviously have some sort of trojan CIA/MOSSAD glow nigger software embedded inside. I would not download them.

I'll never catch an STD and I'm waiting for the BD box for DS9 so I honestly have not clue what you are talking about. D:

Can't tell if serious or funposting anymore.

lol no. Not going to work here.

Probably. I've got a 64.8MiB file with no missing audio.

last episode had them seeing that some videos were holographic fakes because one of the aliens could view them in UV. I'd be surprised by this if full spectrum recording hadn't been used in DS9 as a means of testing a video of an explosion that supposedly killed miles and bashir My point being I look forward to the day when all videos are recorded with bandwidth to spare to waste on frequencies outside the audible/visible spectrum as a means of offering additional data that lazy fakes won't implement.

I downloaded this directly from the stream
Also includes the video he referred to the goatfuckers posting
His manifesto downloaded directly from one of his original links
and my OC lol

we.tl/t-FpuXQj3QXt

Remember, it is illegal to download these horrendous videos. It is different from the media. So everything you learn about this, you are learning from us.

This file automatically deletes in 3 days so I will make another one.
I added the video from the second mosque
and the video of him getting arrested.
This one is good for 7 days.

we.tl/t-iM8ccWRtRF

Maybe in Cuckistan

Oooooh!

Much appreciated. The more links the better.

Fuck ZOG.

fuck off and die, shitbag

Attached: We-At-CNN-Can-Possess-WikiLeaks-Emails_-But-You-Cant.webm (320x180, 864.28K)

take the Clown News Network with you on your way

Cite the law that says it's illegal to download these videos under U.S. law.

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch the video, just don't be dumb enough to download it on your hard drive like these glowniggers want you to. Government surveillance trojan software is a real threat as was revealed by wikileaks long ago.

it is illegal because i feel so and were all liberals her so FUCK YOU!

It's right there

What more proof do you need?

This CIA nigger is trying to set you all up. Thank god CNN informed us it's illegal to even watch them so we know better.

Fuck off wintard

How the hell do I know its not malware?

You don't.

Nut up and download it, or don't. It doesn't matter.

Stop being a poor fag and have a cheap laptop or home built desktop to test suspect files on. wipe drive if you have to… not rocket science, it's just the internet.

Or just use a real fucking operating system with a coherent security model.

It's not illegal in MURICA
and besides, what good is a list if EVERYONE is on it?
There is already people spying everywhere
Most of these people probably use facebook and gmail
If they want to watch you, it isn't that hard
If you are that paranoid go back to /x/ lmao

Again, it's not about it being illegal to watch or suppressing the video or whatever you think. Idgaf if you watch it or not. But if these videos have something embedded within them, now everything else that you do on that computer is compromised and will be reported back to some government agency. Anyone who would need me to explain this to them is probably not going to be able to stage any effective resistance against the ZOG in the first place.

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Checking my own dubs

I already posted it but here is a link I promise does not have malware lol
In fact it probably has all my metadata info on there
I simply do not give a fuck

we.tl/t-iM8ccWRtRF

I completely understand you, my point is that I downloaded this directly from the livestream and I know for 100% sure it has nothing embedded in it. It is 68.3MB
Obviously there is no way to know I'm telling you the truth, but just saying, that unless you are extremely good at opsec they will watch you anyway.

Mine is also 68.3MB
Also hello friend I am pretty sure it's you lol

Someone was passing around a magnet/torrent I cant check hashes as I am working right now. But i know the video is good with sound as I've watched it plenty and sent it to my coworkers and friends via iMessage and qTox
I'm seeding it for all eternity with a 100/100 mbit seedbox

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting

Does it have that audio cut?

I saw the video within an hour of the incident on friday and every version had the audio cut out at the exact same point. Pretty sus.

The Audio track is perfect no cutout from start to finish

A video file is not allowed to run code you huge fucking retard. It cannot trick the video player into anything because it is not allowed to instruct the video player to do jack shit. If the ZOG has the skill to infect you with a video file then they have the power to infect you from just browsing any politically incorrect site in the world and you are already infected.

I downloaded my copy from one of the threads shortly after it happened. I think it was a direct kikebook download, but it had the audio cut, because I remember thinking "wtf?" when I first watched it.
The file size is 66.75 MB.

live leak version. is okay. ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTmEhJA2SYaB8BhKYg4vd2jZzYYBcokq6WEiAMwEFGaj6

He's talking about someone using a vulnerability in the library you are using to decode the video.

Has anyone verified that there's a version without the sound cut art 3:09?

That's strange, mine is 71.7mb yet has the same hash

I don't think you understand what is going on here.

I have this and no audio cuts.

Spooks are probably distributing alt version to see who was there for it and who got it later.

Can you hear his voice at 3:09?

Yep no sound drop at all.

So what does he say?

Such dieversity!

Some videos have been proven to communicate with cell phones via ultrasonic signals. It was originally meant for advertisers to know what shows you were watching.

Hello Lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (727x741, 293.43K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1049x709, 245.72K)

Upload it somewhere, based trips user

this is the one I have. it has the sound cut. The anonfile in the op does not have the sound cut

Here is >68.3 MiB version with no audio cut.

anonfile.com/b3B1T8S5m7/bsckol_1_mp4

I checked other file I have and its 66.7MB and does have the audio cut.

I suggest it comes down to stream quality of people originally capping it. But don't count out spooks tampering with files to track us.

Thanks

I think the loss of sound at 3:09 on some might be a volume issue. It might have been below the encoders threshold

Supporting terrorism are we? I doubt you have the guts to put your names with your saint Brenton worship Wouldn't want to be identified, now. Would we?

What LE is referring to here is "material support for terrorism," which is, conveniently for those who wrote the US law and pushed for its passage, very loosely defined. So be careful, anons. It's a little known End Around on the 1A that hasn't been used as such, much, yet is lying in wait nevertheless.

That's part of the player and the same thing applies! If ZOG have the superhackers to be able to pull that off or if your software is so full of retarded flaws to make insane vectors like these possible then you are already infected a billion times over so why even bother?

Yes, SHA256: BFF344… is so far the best one, with full audio. It was originally uploaded on catbox as bsckol.mp4.

Name (most common): bsckol.mp4
Size: 71717944 bytes (68 MiB)
MD5: DB28DE16CD5EFF33B0A946A1A31EC0B9
SHA1: BACDA340F9BFF2C24E304F020BB525008A13D8A3
SHA256: BFF3449B9A48714FED41BEF26F2B4F07DCEB1C85FE3910098F0B432F680C5142
SHA384: 156FA0C91EC42C3212AA7B98442BC77112AD7A4A675F7A30BEA63F07A081676D4E28B611151FB857C1D20B3911FD22E2
SHA512: 287D5321CFE60BC6ECC5AD57CBEA3D8308208354CBE0547C9C20B12688505684FAE4DF2C41A9C73141D00BB8CB3FA33EDCDE3B89370E7F85BA9B65C5349EC213

I got it from the original thread but not from kikebook. It has a few audio failures in it. Can someone do a transcript of what he says?
I know at opening, he says "don't forget lads, subscribe to pewee pie."
Then in the car, he takes a deep breath, says: "Okay, that's enough, it's time now. This is for you. This for you Ebba."
then during the shootings: "Looks like we won't get the birds today boys."
back in the car, he opens with "did not go as planned! there was time for the fuel, the woman weren't there yet.." talks about dropping the mags and the setting on his gun and "if you…, you can fuck yourself. there was time for the fuel, I wanted to burn that fucking mosque to the ground. but the whole parking lot was full so…there's no real chance of improvement."
anyone have a version where he says more?

I understand what you are trying to say, but this is a naïve attitude. Data is a form of code and vice versa. If you're feeding input into any routine, you are influencing the behavior of that routine. And some routines will have bad behavior on some inputs. Any it's not correct to assume that the NSA is just going around using all of their 0days to exploit every video on the internet. This video is obviously different and of high interest to TPTB so you should be much more skeptical.

I don't trust OP. Too much specific knowledge of audio, my guess is an employee of face berg trying to cover their asses and get data to LEA they are going to try to identify people who were watching. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but the statement "I'd love to take a look at it…" and "unless you've added something.."
They are trying to find all the versions out there to block more of them. Thus the reason he hasn't responded with just a transcript of what he said. They're just trying to collect info.

If you have a different version, make sure to back it up for yourself. This thread is, I'm 98% sure, a face berg employee trying to collect data on all there versions out there to block more of them.

If we legalize prostitution, police will have to go after harder crimes, and will no longer be able to generate dishonest “trafficking bust” headlines for easy, worthless policing. Additionally, stable aboveboard operators will outcompete shady and crime-affiliated operators, undermining organized crime. Finally, with legal opportunities available, the power of sex to serve as a politically corrupting impetus will be reduced.

But sure, go be sadsacks worshipping a guy who an-heroed. That’s totally political.

shoo shoo

This is true for every single thing you do on a computer and so by the same logic you cannot do a anything that involves external data as any component for any file or standard could be designed by the NSA and any data could be sent by the NSA to open your can. It is pointless paranoia and a video file one one of the absolute worst attack vectors given how extremely narrowly defined the purpose of the decoder is. It's one of the least opportune things imaginable to be hiding flaws in given how obvious it will be upon inspection that this code makes no sense for a video codec. I can only imagine that if you'd waste your time one it that's only because you're done backdooring practically every single other thing in the operating system and so any user is fucked anyway.

Ding ding ding. A video file can't cause shit unless the decoder is effectively the worst piece of software ever designed given what an extremely remote task it is to for the codec to write code into executable or libraries compared to what it is actually designed to do. The odds of there being such a miraculous flaw and someone finding it and then this specific decoder becoming widespread and then being around long enough for you to exploit it are so incredibly remote that it can only happen by design, and again, if you have the time to design backdoors for something as awkward as a video player exploit then you are already done compromising everything else and so worrying about a video file at that stage is pointless.

Also 0 days in something that people are constantly going over to make the playback faster and less power consuming?

motuspopulus.home.blog/2019/03/19/the-name-of-tarrant-to-shout-fire-in-a-crowded-theater/

well, "knowledge of audio" is not THAT damning. Any musician familiar with digital music production knows all this and more. Millions of digital musicians out there. Musicians, audio recorders/engineers, audio mixers, etc etc the list goes on.

My version is 83.76MB and has audio cuts.

Probably need to stop eating paint chips man.

Thats easy for you to say.

Attached: 9c71a2662703e0a209704ae1b0c95e31740c9031221452106ee3cd7936a02234.jpg (255x232, 12.87K)

Full video as single webm

Encoded from bsckol mp4 original.

Video: 648x360p, 30fps, yuv420, vp9 @ 113.2kbps
Audio: 48 kHz mono, opus @ 17.1kbps

Keep in mind this is really pushing limits, since there are many artifacts in the original, a lot of motion, flicker, rapid transitions, etc. There is obvious loss of detail in the action scenes. But this as good as I could get it into 16MB.

I tried lowering the resolution and fps rates, but it didn't really help at all. The source quality is just too shitty to squeeze anything better out of it.

Still, good enough for posting in random threads to keep the memory alive.

Attached: bsckol_30fps_360p_mono.webm (648x360, 16M)

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of quality in the videos. Assuming victory. I'm sure Peter Jackson will be able to clean it up eventually. 'They shall not grow old'.

Doing God's work anons.

op where's the original video without the live4 watermark?

on his gopro in police possession , along with the rest of the recording

op where's the original video without the live4 watermark?

the video was streamed to facebook not live4
meaning that someone should have the original video without live4.

This nigger is right, don't download anything off of a chan you faggots. Don't visit discords linked here. Don't allow access of any of your personal information through the post of another user.

Do not even watch them.

I think it's likely the camera he used doesn't have an inbuilt microphone and the mount he used has one that connects to the camera once you mount it.

If you can get a trojan to exploit more than one specifically vulnerable version of a media player I salute you.

Hey OP, here's a 5th version of the video to spread around. A video of the shooting that does have the audio cut out at 3:09, but the entire video itself has HD Audio. Enjoy
www60.zippyshare.com/v/X90Guwln/file.html

On Zig Forums? 16 MiB limit.

The weird thing is the video streams seems the same. I guess kikebook clould be doing several passes on the aufio encoding until the server is pleased about the size, but meanwhile it keeps the previous version up for instant access. This should really take just a minute but it could be that the good version is the one people downloaded withing the first 15 seconds of the stream going offline and then something glitched when doing the other versions. I guess it could also be triggered by load; as more people rushed in to download the server decided it should try reducing the file size to limit bandwith use. That's why ended up with 64kb, 48 kb and then 32 kb.

It's linked right in the OP.

You filesystem probably shows actual megabytes instead of "megabytes". Binary computers can really only handle base 2 numbers natively so in the old days of very limited systems 1024 (2 to the power of 10) was used as a quick approximate for how many thousands of bits were used. The stuck even as hardware evolved beyond the need for it which leads to some confusion. Units such as KiB (1024 byte) and MiB (1024 x 1024 byte) were standardized to differentiate these from an even thousand and even million bytes, but many systems still don't implement this.

68.3 MiB = 71617741 B = 71.6 MB

Attached: tfw_you_wake_up_and_49_muslims_don't.webm (640x480, 3.06M)

The strange thing is the video is the same. If it was a lower quality stream with lower quality audio you'd expect it to also have lower quality video as that's where the bulk of the data is.

The music is blaring and the camera's rattling so that would seem strange to me. If it was I would expect it to cut out at the start and when he's just walking down the street.

That seems to be the pattern.

What the hell do you want from me? Shit comes up in real life. I've pretty much just had time to see that the thread is still up an people seem to be answering each other's questions.

This stuff is like babby's first introduction to digital audio.

Why would I not want to see a potential original in a thread about finding the original?

Why would I not remind them that that if they add music or sound effects they need to consider those when determining the best audio configuration?

As have already said, you might be legit and I might be completely noided. Simply that in 5 years here, have never seen anyone here with this extensive a knowledge of audi files and how they work. Maybe you are just a random dude who got interested in and wants to find to find the best copy, I certainly hope you are.
The format of the post and the timing just seemed odd to me, and then not a single person helped me in simply putting together a transcript of the few spots where audio is missing suggested something odd was going on, and it would most likely be faceberg trying to track down every version and shut it down.
If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and I apologize, but the entire thing just sticks out as odd to me user. But maybe this habbening was so big it drew out norms with extensive knowledge who normally don't post here.

This is my first comment on any Tarrant thread. Normally I just lurk. I don't know OP, but his knowledge of av specifications is more than average, perhaps, but no more than anyone slightly interested in encoding might learn through normal practice.

Has anyone bothered with MD5 checksums? Isn't that the simplest way to determine whether two files are identical? I didn't pull the video, but pulled the documents from the Tarrant OP, links he provided, these are the MD5 checksums:

The Great Replacement.docx 054764add037d0b0b76e28edf4548891
The_Great_Replacement.pdf 15b88ffce58f69e5c8826057384b8137

To allay any fears of the guy I quoted, I am not asking anyone post the checksums of the versions they downloaded, but offereing these checksums of the guaranteed originals to compare your versions against. If anyone else is sure they downloaded the original manifestos from the Tarrant OP, please double check my work and confirm my checksums or immediately call me out for unintentional disinfo shilling.

If you'd actually read the OP he gave the checksum for the best one he'd found and so far everything suggests that was the original file from facebook. Also MD5 is compromised.

I only used MD5 because I thought SHA was (know it is) compromised.
>schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/02/sha1_broken.html
>schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/12/md5_and_sha-1_s.html

I guess I am wrong, and thinking SHA-1 and not the SHA256 that OP posted.

Sorry.

I’m pretty sure that’s not the right version. But I need to watch it many times to be sure. This is a serious legal matter.
t. Kiwi

I never noticed before @6:27 he walks by a group of 3 mudshits who say nothing about him having 3 guns on him and a mudshit in a white car with the car open and not a word.
This world is odd as fuck.

You know what?
I'm not going to link the video I downloaded directly from facebook here.
You know why?
Because some kike, some datamining kike, named OP, is going to get the link from here and have it removed.
So, no.
Fuck you.

Join me on our discord, if you can find it…

The whole thing in one tiny video works surprisingly well. I wonder if more can be squeezed out of it.

I was going to ask what bandwidth you were using but after fucking around a bit with opus there is not much to do. Setting the bitrate to 9.9 also forces 16 kHz sampling and frees up about a meg more for the video stream. It sounds like complete ass though and bad video is generally more tolerable.

That's strange. 113.2 kbps really should be too low for 648x360. What lower resolutions were you trying? I'd attempt both 324x160 and 162x60 and tab between them in full screen in the scenes with much motion. When things are very static you can be tricked into thinking a higher resolution video is equal or even better but then when things get chaotic they often fall apart.

The framerate not helping is to be expected though as it's typically only really useful when streaming. When the computer has time to sit and analyze the video the fact that there are more frames to encode is to a large extent made up for by each frame being more similar to the previous and thus easier to encode.

You do that, kiwi. Make sure all your friends watch it many times too to make sure. You wouldn't want to go ahead on false premises in such a serious legal matter.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

Fuck, missed these.

As far as I can tell it's just software to make kikebook streaming easy. I can't see them hosting anything.

Attached: cmp.jpg (644x716, 75.74K)

It's the magic of vp9.

I tried 270p and 240p, but for sake of comparison here are two short examples at 180p and 90p (50% and 25% size), encoded with otherwise exactly the same parameters, of the same timeframe as your screenshots. If you scale them to be the same size and put them all side by side, you'll see the smaller resolutions actually get worse. Weird.

I've had great success encoding very long webms with high quality by lowering framerates. But this only really works when there is little motion. On a video like this, the choppiness is often more annoying than the loss of quality. Best used on interview settings. Like this Richard Werner interview back from 12MB limit days.

Attached: banks_richard_werner.webm (162x90 163.26 KB, 163.41K)

I've checked them and of the three the 90p is actually the best one. It's best to overlap the videos, go to the same frame and then switch between them. If you do you'll see texture typically melt away and things warp when you go from 90p to the 180 or 360p. The first place to look is right when he gets out of the car. At one point the door just turns into square and his leg essentially dissolved in the 360p.

The easiest place to tell when playing back in the 360p is just after he opens the the hatch and checks his rifle. Look at ground at the bottom of the screen and just to the right of the car. It's essentially degraded into solid macroblocks just being shuffled around. The worst part though is when when he goes behind the car and you look at the fence, the driveway and especially the line where they meet. The line that should be straight arcs and warps all over the place while the fence seems to load in and out of the matrix. I made a gif of a few frames that alternates between the original and the three different compression (360p on the left). You can see the detail of the remote half of the fence appears first on the 90p one and the ground generally has more texture than either of the two other. Things also tend to stay where they should be whereas in the other they shift and buckle out out of place.

45p may be when the compression actually gets good relative to the input, but at that point the the input is of course about the size of an thumbnail so it's not reallt useful. Depending on how the encoder handles single pixel detail it should probably have the most consistent rendering of the pebbles on the ground though.

Well, sure. Like I said it's just the typical result. When things are essentially static or so chaotic it starts to resemble random noise you really don't get any benefits of easier prediction to offset the cost of having more frames and so you take the full brunt of it in terms of size.

Attached: 3.gif (1800x2880, 4.92M)