French rapper is fined £4,300 for inciting violence over song called Hang White People

French rapper is fined £4,300 for inciting violence over song called Hang White People

A French rapper has been found guilty of incitement to violence and handed a suspended fine over a song called Hang White People.
In Nick Conrad's music video, the 35-year-old was depicted torturing and murdering a white man and called for Caucasian babies to be killed.
A court has now handed him a suspended €5,000 (£4,280) fine after a trial. He was also told to pay 1,000 euros (£860) in damages to each of the two anti-racism groups that brought the case forward.
In Nick Conrad's music video he was depicted torturing and murdering a white man and called for Caucasian babies to be killed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6829831/French-rapper-fined-4-300-inciting-violence-song-called-Hang-White-People.html

Could you imagine the sentence if he called to Hang Jews, or if a White called to hang niggers…

Attached: 11217770-0-image-a-2_1553074805578.jpg (634x325, 20.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFnoC0_Z-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember when I was a kid in the 90s and I couldn't figure out why literally the only 2pac lyric that was ever censored was a guest verse from Method Man that went "fuck you losers, while you fake jacks I make maneuvers, like Hitler, sticking up [jews] with german [lugers]." They delete those two words off the track but it's still obvious what he's saying.

Streisand effect

wrong, he wasn't fined. "5000€ avec sursis" means he won't even have to pay the fine unless he commits another offense. the french court ruled it 100% legal to call for the killing of white babies and hang their parents.

I think they mean, nigger in France ooking.

on top of that, his lawyer (a white bitch of course) called his song a "call for tolerance".

we really need to stop giving citizenship to people we wouldn't trust with a gun alone with our family

Attached: black presentation.png (539x960 46.29 KB, 50.26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFnoC0_Z-w

haha alright. go make your own society.

first pic

Attached: shackleford.jpg (403x403, 18.05K)

which is exactly what every nigger should be asked publicly : why didn't you go back to Africa as soon you got your freedom or in your case stopped liking living in the US?

>youtube.com/watch?v=vyFnoC0_Z-w

Already taken down. Any other sources?

About 7 years ago, there was this creepy French rap video that had this African woman wearing a dress made of knives, and the black Muslim singer calling for revolution in France.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

ONE SOLUTION: FRANCE NEEDS AUSTRALIANS

These nigstars, they don't live in the cramped disgusting suburbs any longer the moment they make monies. They live in big condos or their own villas in posh neighborhoods.
This makes them much more approachable and easy to pick.

They're in the Legion Etrangere.

Hang jews, I'm tired of their biased news, deport all the semites, even the muslims that they sent, we need more Brenton tarrants, burn their cult books, force them all into the ovens to cook… Damn I should've been a poet.

Kinda based tbh

GET OUT OF FRANCE SUBHUMAN !!

Attached: images (79).jpeg (574x535, 20.97K)

t. newfag has never listened to Moon Man

I don't care about this nigger, speech shouldn't be illegal no matter what it is. moonman shouldn't be illegal, and it isn't in the US at least. There's obviously a double standard that needs to be removed, along with the niggers from france, as I imagine a french man creating a song about hanging niggers would be jailed for 20 years.

On the other hand this is in keeping with the goals of accelerationism, at which point the french market should be flooded with songs about hanging white people, which will accomplish the dual goal of further enraging white people and eventual extreme censorship being enacted on the government, which will ultimately be used against white people only.

TheList keeps expanding every day

Except he won't pay a cent and the Crustaceans will come crawling out of their crab holes to defend this to the death

redman is not wutang

'FRANC' MEANS "FREE"
What is wrong with you frogs ?

This, I was wondering how this possibly could have happened but of course it's a kind of suspended sentence.