—The White Kangzian Mentality—

—The White Kangzian Mentality—

Surprisingly, this NZ shooter admits that he is envious of superior ethnic/religious groups. He says repeatedly that he targeted local muslims for being members of an ethnic group with “higher social trust, stronger traditions, faith, and higher fertility” – all the things he wants for his own ethnic group – and yet does nothing to engender. He’s the ethno-political version of the sulking incel, out for revenge against all the women who didn’t want to fuck him – never stopping to consider that maybe he never invested the effort into becoming worthy of being fucked.

He calls for white families and a “blitz to dominant positions” in politics, military, education, etc. – yet achieved nothing, lead no one, started no family. He is the epitome of the despised slacktivist who rages against the world with manifestos and hashtags, while their own room and life lay in utter disarray and irrelevance. Are we to take orders and commands from someone so deeply unworthy of power – whose only noteworthy deed was one of massacring unarmed, praying civilians while desecrating meme culture? He invokes the Nobility and Wisdom of our ancestors and European heritage – while calling us to follow his words – the words of a man obsessed with murder, self-destruction, delusions of grandeur – with no family, business, or legacy of his own. He is the consummate Child of Entitlement – demanding to inherit the World, demanding that others build families and “blitz to dominant positions” of power and business leadership – while spending his days shitposting on the internet. It’s a “gibs” mentality – a “we wuz kangz” mentality of unearned and undeserved prestige – so absurd as to be memeably pathetic and hilarious.

Which isn't to say that he's 100% full of shit - the lengthy manifesto is filled with legitimate and painful observations about the state of decay of European civilization, late-stage capitalism, and our growing faithlessness. But, the credibility of this guy's prescription for a revival are highly dubious.

—Git Gud, Ethnic Edition—

Last year, a popular Twitch streamer partnered with SteelSeries for a disastrous publicity stunt called "Bully Hunters." The idea was that people who get "cyber bullied" by "misogynists" could ask a "Bully hunter" to join their counterstrike game to spawn camp and kill whoever is bothering them. This concept was endlessly ridiculed for a variety of reasons, but one meme in particular was relevant: "git gud."

"Git gud" is the meme you use when someone is complaining about other players dominating them and "cyber harassing" them. Which is to say, stop crying, and GET BETTER. The root cause of your suffering is not superior (or toxic) gamers, but your own badness. Gaming has produced a ruthless culture of competition and survival of the fittest. It's not so different from IRL group competition. Instead of crying, rage quitting, or harboring some bizarre fantasy of revenge against people beating you in the game, get good. Get better.

1) Don't scapegoat better players for your own badness.
2) Don't try to foment some "final showdown" where you can Navy Seal them once and for all.
3) Admit your mistakes, or the mistakes of your (ethnic) Group/culture
4) Adapt and learn from the groups you admire

Attached: 800px-Great_dictator_1024.jpg (800x600, 81.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility
blogs.worldbank.org/health/female-education-and-childbearing-closer-look-data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brenton Tarrant is a hero!!!

— Envy/Hatred of the Good for Being the Good—

"Today, we live in the Age of Envy.

“Envy” is not the emotion I have in mind, but it is the clearest manifestation of an emotion that has remained nameless; it is the only element of a complex emotional sum that men have permitted themselves to identify.

Envy is regarded by most people as a petty, superficial emotion and, therefore, it serves as a semihuman cover for so inhuman an emotion that those who feel it seldom dare admit it even to themselves. . . . That emotion is: hatred of the good for being the good.

This hatred is not resentment against some prescribed view of the good with which one does not agree. . . . Hatred of the good for being the good means hatred of that which one regards as good by one’s own (conscious or subconscious) judgment. It means hatred of a person for possessing a value or virtue one regards as desirable.

If a child wants to get good grades in school, but is unable or unwilling to achieve them and begins to hate the children who do, that is hatred of the good. If a man regards intelligence as a value, but is troubled by self-doubt and begins to hate the men he judges to be intelligent, that is hatred of the good.
The nature of the particular values a man chooses to hold is not the primary factor in this issue (although irrational values may contribute a great deal to the formation of that emotion). The primary factor and distinguishing characteristic is an emotional mechanism set in reverse: a response of hatred, not toward human vices, but toward human virtues.

To be exact, the emotional mechanism is not set in reverse, but is set one way: its exponents do not experience love for evil men; their emotional range is limited to hatred or indifference. It is impossible to experience love, which is a response to values, when one’s automatized response to values is hatred."

-Ayn Rand, “The Age of Envy,”
Return of the Primitive: The Anti-Industrial Revolution, 152

—Envy to Murder Pipeline—

There exists an Envy-→Murder pipeline that this Shooter demonstrates, which is the very same root of evil you can see in Communism.

1) Someone is doing better than me
2) That's not fair
3) The only way they could be doing better than me is because they're evil/they're cheating/they're exploiting me
4) I hate them for having more than me
5) They deserve to be punished. They deserve to be killed.

I hate Communism because it denies the universal Truth of Hierarchy and the justice of inequality, for a false utopian fantasy. I hate Communism because it twists envy into mass-murder, and tells people their envy is righteousness. And I hate Communism because it provides an ideological framework that justifies punishing and murdering people because of the membership in a group (economic class).

Anyone who uses FORCE to take away another person's property or life because you are envious that they are outcompeting you in a *fair game* is EVIL. This goes for Communists and it goes for this shooter.

Attached: 986.gif (160x240, 936.5K)

—-Genocidal Environmentalism—

This shooter espouses the genocidal strain of Environmentalism, normally a proud tradition of the Radical Left, that calls for the massive depopulation and de-industrialization of the Earth in favor of improved natural, environmental quality of life. This is the also the philosophy of Thanos, the villain of The Avengers films, who, out of compassion (seriously), seeks to murder 50% of the population of the universe - so that the remaining 50% have extra Lebensraum.

We also encounter this mindset in Hellboy 2:

Prince Nuada: [in Gaelic] Father.
King Balor: [in Gaelic] Why? Why have you done this? Why?
Prince Nuada: To set us free. All of us, Father.
King Balor: [in Gaelic] You have broken an ancient truce between our people and mankind.
Prince Nuada: A truce based on shame! The humans have forgotten the gods, destroyed the Earth. And for what?! Parking lots, shopping malls! Greed has burned a hole in their hearts that will never be filled; they will NEVER have enough!
King Balor: [in Gaelic] What humans do is in their nature; to honour the truce is in ours.
Prince Nuada: Honour? Look at this place. Where is the honour in it? Father, you were once a proud warrior. When did you become their pet? [turns to the crowd] I have returned from exile to wage war and reclaim our land, our birthright. And for that, I will call upon the help of all of my people. And they will answer - the good, the bad…[holds up the crown piece] and the worst. [Balor is horrified, as his hand goes to the crown piece in his armor]
King Balor: [in Gaelic] The Golden Army! You cannot be that mad!
Prince Nuada: Perhaps I am. Perhaps they made me so.
Princess Nuala: [in Gaelic] Awaken the army…but our green fields cannot grow out of all that blood. Let the army sleep. If our days have ended, let us all fade.
Prince Nuada: We will not fade.

It’s always a shock to me when I encounter Hollywood, of all places, attacking a Far Left ideology – that human overpopulation is a threat, that humans are a disease on the Earth, and that if you have babies you’re only contributing to the “problem” of humanity. Of course, this propaganda, delivered since grade school, helps suppress birth rates in the West. At its core, what is most disturbing about this mentality is what it reveals about how Environmentalists (or “eco facists”) see the value of human beings – which is to say that they don’t. Anyone willing to casually state that a few billion people should perish has revealed that they don’t believe in the sanctity of human life, that cherished Western tradition of imago dei, which helped us abolish slavery around the world. It’s true that we should live in greater harmony with the environment. But if your solution leads to genocide – and if that doesn’t bother you, you have inverted the value of human life. This is evil.

Attached: 1228237924077.jpg (466x700, 140.76K)

Brenton Tarrant is a hero to Israel and JIDF is gere to remind you!

BIG BLACK C*CK
-t OP

based jews killing muslims in white countries

lol absolutely triggered about your pets getting shot hahaha

Attached: 7950A431-C131-4709-B00A-FD32EE73A5D1.png (2208x1242, 10.66M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848x554, 264.3K)

By killing 50 mudslimes, which are roughly 150+ potential mudslime children, he did more to his race then having 3 white kids.

HUEHEUHEUHEUHE GIT GUD GOYS!

That's exactly what he did, cocksucker.

ALL BOOMERS WILL BE GASSED

Oxymoron.

No he hated them for being invaders you traitor. All boomer traitors like yourself will get the rope.

While I agree that Tarrant did not do what he should've done if I was in his place, I do no think h gave a single order nor did he attempt to command us in what to do.

What Tarrant did was an awakening, I read his manifesto and watched the stream, and I found vigour in what felt like was a lost cause. The rest of us who will have a family, who will get our own houses in order, we must do so with the awareness that even if we do there are actors who do not care for such order, who will totalitarianistically and violently come at you with weapons no ordered house can ever defend against in other terms than moral ones.

Violence, force, authority, these are tools that must be used as they are currently used against us. And to blitz so to speak to the highest dominant position, many of us will have to settle down and sacrifice the romantic warrior dream, in fact most of us probably will. But that does not mean that there is no place for it at all, everyone should be trained and ready to go down in history as a martyr and as a warrior, taking down as many of them as possible.

We wuz kangz, not because the prestige of our ancestors in anyway transfer to us, but because our ancestors sacrificed and fought righteously for their lives, their families, communities and their nations. It is not something that is part of us because we are the next link in the chain, but rather it is a heritage which we must in awe and gratitude acknowledge, and under the massive pressure of it try to emulate and do better or at the very least do as little bad as we possibly can.

Tarrant is a hero, not because of his entirety, but because of his awakening effect and his effect of revival. It is now up to us, the next link in the chain, to do what Tarrant did right further, and to correct what Tarrant did wrong. To carry the torch until we can pass it on to the next link in the chain.

Ab Agricola Ad Autokrator, fren

Three TORfags in half an hour? That's a record

Except, our race isn't dying because other races are better. Our race is dying because we aren't breeding, we're overly tolerant, we lost our Faith, and we've destroyed our communities and families.

Kill everyone else in the world and our race will still have the same terminal disease.

The invasion of foreigners is a symptom, not a root cause. Terrorism of foreigners and immigrants is not going to revitalize us.

Fuck off lolberg.
Lurk 2 years before posting or go back to cuckchan.

TL;DR

BLA BLA BLA

sandniggers, kikes & niggers are parasites living off white lands. they can't flourish on their own.

If you're not on tor or a VPN by now you're a terminal boomer.

GAS ALL BOOMERS

Also sage because OP is a faggot

heres that (you)

Nothing screams heroism like the cold blooded murder of unarmed civilians, including one as young as age 3.

your, hes not a hero, he is LEGEND!! I SING HIS PRAISES EVERYDAY!! hahaha stay mad cucked niggerfaggot.
BRENTON IS GOD!!!

We are breeding. We're just not breeding like rabbits.

Sorry, too busy blitzing into positions of power and raising a trad family (doing the heavy lifting for you slacktivist and/or terrorist faggots)

This is a waste of bandwidth.

Attached: 6808c6ffa3a3ad7fa771c5ff059af695ab076a1260629d029774e7b7f5a517a9.jpeg (255x255, 24.13K)

Full on kike-a-doodle post
OP, as always, proving he's a faggot

lol those little sand nigger faggots got shot!! hahaha here’s the pic as the take lead up their subhuman asses hahahaha cry harder

Attached: C17EC5A2-21DC-4D05-BB83-938DE28DAC27.png (1121x803, 776.21K)

Cucked & soyfilled

so is your post

Attached: 1526731819769.jpeg (1012x1800 51.23 KB, 273.07K)

Your a pussy.
Also good how many did you have user?
Doing god's work still your a faggot.

Are you saying we should be outjewing the jew instead of crying on imageboards and shooting up low value targets? Well i never

tbh, whites have a difficult time breeding now because we are the only ones who actually care about the planet we are living on and that we are wasting its resources, the mudskins and others don't realize how much they are fucking over our earth.
The second they are gone we will have an easier time taking care of our planet and being able to breed without destroying it more. , and providing our children with a good home.

Damn if only there were someway to get filthy rich running your own business and if only you could homeschool your kids. Nah, easier to sip mountain dew and complain.

That usually works when you aren't legitimately being invaded and occupied by shitskins pumping out babies 8 at a time and that are also protected by "your" government. These are outstanding circumstances and this meme image is for already cohesive and stable society's experiencing adversity.

tldr

Sage, report, and shoot up a synagogue.

All the reasons you list why your race is dying constitute what it means to be good in this game. So git gud faggot.

This post gives me hope for our future.

I feel so much despair that whites are embracing Kangzian victim-mentality and resorting to treachery, cowardice, and murder instead of embodying and practicing the values we supposedly cherish.

There is no shortcut to revitalizing and rebuilding the west. The only thing you're "Accelerating" is destruction, death, and the discrediting of white identity.

Attached: My last one quot i have a peruvian heart _e21161c2922f00c628e1e900b951b5e8.jpg (480x594, 35.32K)

Even if whites did outbreed the shitskins, we'd just be racing into a collapse. Population needs to be reduced to a stable number, not increase exponentially forever. The growth model right now is insane and unsustainable. Whites are the one sustainable race.

Birth rate is inversely correlated with education and wealth. The growth is not unlimited or exponential and will stabilize.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility
blogs.worldbank.org/health/female-education-and-childbearing-closer-look-data

This was originally written for a mixed/normie audience on my faceberg, so the meme explanations were needed.

That's assuming education and wealth will keep increasing.
If the whole point is that only whites are sustainable, then part of what it means being sustainable means a stable population, and if part of a stable population means good education and growing wealth, then the non whites clearly are not actually doing anything to create education and economic systems which build on sustainable practice.

Why would you NOT assume that?

The rate of technological advance is also amazingly rapid.

Moore's Law has accurately predicted the doubling of the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit every 2 years since 1965.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x600, 68.52K)

The simple reality is that there are too many people on this planet, most of this problem is regional however. The populations of eastern and southern asia are so far out of control it cannot be maintained. The growing population of Africa will create the same problem.
No set of abstract ideas or calls to morality can change this reality. Reality takes precedence over abstraction, and any people that choose abstraction over reality are merely escaping into fantasy.
Our people are currently learning the harsh lesson of what the costs are to escaping into idealistic fantasy.

israeli hero

t. Sand nigger

Attached: IMG_20190316_070807_796.jpg (443x376, 50.42K)

OP how is anybody supposed to take anything you say seriously when you view the world like a Marvel comic? Fuck off, clown. Go back to cuckchan /v/ or reddit, wherever you came from. You are obviously no older than 10.

stay mad kike, your people are next hahahaha

Attached: 5EB2B76A-7D10-467B-A1D5-F3863E67223A.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Because all of that advancement has occurred as a direct result of a tradition of thought which is dying, by cultures which are being exterminated slowly and by general trends which no longer apply.

Wealth currently is created by derivatives upon the dissipative structures and the actual dissipative structures themselves, but if technology grinds to halt due to war, disease, conflict, corruption, replacement of the higher iq population, degeneration of education, clampdown on independent thought, degeneration of social institutions, and so on, then obviously the growth will decrease or stop.

Thinking things go infinitely upwards when most of the money represented in most economies is essentially credit which relies on a complex infrastructure, is ignorant of the truth. All complex systems are more easily damaged than simple systems.

If the population which replaces whites are dumber, more corrupt, more degenerative, so on and so forth, there is absolute no reason to assume things will just go on as they did in our chain.

We don't live in an Age of Heroes anymore. The last remaining few left in the world died in 1945.

Attached: zkWBDZo.jpg (616x468, 84.46K)

The projection is so fucking strong!
God, I am both amused and disgusted by these degenerates who try to justify their own cowardice by dragging down others. Brenton Tarrant lit the world on fire. And you call him a slacktivist.
This is why no one respects White people. We slander our own martyrs. Even communists don't do that.

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero of the White people.
Killing our enemies is the right thing to do. There is nothing wrong in genociding our enemies. No one will stop the killings. We will kill all of our enemies.

That is just plain retarded.