/PAG/

/PAG/

Peaceful Activism General

This thread is for the discussion of change through peaceful activism. Imagine if everyone on Zig Forums walked out of their houses right now and met downtown. Here are the things you can do to actually make a difference. First are big three issues worth activism.

Banking control
Immigration
Free Speech

Ideas of how to do this: Stage peaceful sit ins at Boy Scouts Headquarters, US Chamber of Commerce, Town Halls, or downtowns. Any company that makes money on the issues above. Stage hungerstrikes in public or on youtube. Become a nationalist Ghandi. Imagine Covington High School smirk all across the nation every day.

Inevitably it will be subverted into a movement of “Nazi White Supremacists who want to kill every other race” message. To avoid this, you could print out a card that says something like “My activism is individual and is not related to others. These are my issues I peacefully will change.” They will try to subvert the big three: Banking Control, Immigration, and Free Speech into genocide and hate.

Shill Shield: Prep yourself. In this thread they’ll try to get you to argue accelerationism, race war, and nigger hate without doing anything. They want you posting about accelerationism without doing anything. They want you to hate in your basement, or even help them by accelerating evil.

Attached: ghandi.png (480x357, 195.24K)

IOTBW

Peaceful change is the only way.

Attached: 1530229061699.jpg (2448x3264, 684.83K)

JTRIG is so fucking desperate, its hilarious. I'm lmaoing at your life, faggots.

Attached: THE FIRE RISES.png (302x484, 203.52K)

A serious question OP, are you literally unaware of the world around you? This will never work because they are just gonna brand you all as a bunch of white supremacist neo-nazis even if its just a bunch of sit ins. All it takes is for the MSM to say you're all "Nazis" and the movement instantly shrivels up into dust and scatters into the winds, even if it's as peaceful and innocent as this, they WILL find a way to spin it, they always do. Use your fucking brain you stupid homunculus, this is not the 20th century.

I completely agree with you. I posted to see if someone would have a genius idea to spread activism that was untouchable by the Nazi shutdown method. Also, peaceful activism being equated to nazis is some serious cognitive dissonance. People root for the peaceful positive strength.

That's the biggest issue. any movement now has to be immune to JTRIG. so you have to prevent subversion and entrapment. remaining peaceful and indedependent, seems to be an insulation against JTRIG and other methods. double post sage.

the only way to live in a peaceful world is having no facists scums

Lmfao are you even trying, parasite? You are here to stop us from getting violent. Your superiors want us to be pacified, peaceful sheep waiting for the slaughter. Sage goes in all fields.

fine be violent, I disagree, but I haven't seen anyone being dragged out of starbucks from a sit in because of their open immigrant policies. I haven't seen anyone lead a group of people to sit down in front of their city hall and not eat for a week to protest no building of the wall.

GO TO BED GOYIM

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

DON'T REVOLT - MAYBE THE NEXT ZOG POLITICAN WILL SAVE YOU!

YANG 2020!

Attached: votenobody.jpg (1614x800, 265.44K)

GO TO BED GOYIM

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

LET'S LOVE THE MUZZIES TO DEATH AND HOPE THEY GO AWAY!

GO TO BED GOYIM

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

I'M SURE THE JEWISH BANKING CABALS WILL STOP KEEPING US IN DEBT BONDAGE IF WE JUST ASK THEM NICELY

Peaceful activism protesting importing muslims does not equal being peaceful to muslims.

Peaceful activism protesting banking elites does not equal being peaceful to banking cabal

fuck off

Yeah because it is fucking useless you retarded inbred kike.

Lel. Remember to stay up late and check out your local mosque.

why?

You know it's not useless. You know the majority of people don't want the degeneration that is occuring. Those people want to do something, and once the activation energy hits that they aren't scared of losing their jobs anymore, then we will see a change. Useless or not, why spend your energy trying to stop it?

Because its a waste of energy. The reason you are pushing this is because violent uprise and slaughter of your kind on a massive scale is becoming a more realistic prospect day by day. You are scared.

Attached: pepepie.png (636x607, 60.09K)

What you're missing is that both approaches are needed simultaneously. In essence a guerilla force and a legal force. Both are essential for victory.

there is no need for anyone to die. whites shouldn't purge browns, and neither should the counter occur.

Eat shit reddit.

This guy gets it.

Jewish supremacists want a world without whites. What you want is just as evil what they do. You are going to slaughter billions of humans for what? Be a race realist, or want an ethnohomogenic homeland, but humans shouldn't needlessly die. Even if they are 68iq somalians.

I let the issue slide. The issue is we need peaceful activism.

Eat shit reddit.

I can guarantee you have never purged anyone you claim Zig Forums should.

There's a first time for everything. Eat shit reddit.

You should try something peaceful first.

DESPERATE