Missouri to pass bill that nullifies all federal gun bans

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

archive.is/4oUZ7
Missouri may have just made the most monumental step towards freedom and individual liberty since the signing of the Bill of Rights. In an upcoming vote by Missouri’s state senate, the state is expected to pass a bill that would nullify ALL Federal gun laws and regulations, and make enforcement of those laws by federal officers within the State of Missouri a criminal offense. Republicans control both U.S. Senate seats and more than two-thirds of the seats in both the Missouri House and Senate.
Like it’s predecessor, SB613, Bill SB367 and it’s companion, House Bill HB786, would prevent all state agencies and their employees from enforcing any federal law that infringes the Second Amendment in any way, including gun registrations, fees, fines, licenses and bans. Originally authored in 2014, a former version of the bill was also passed, but vetoed by then Missouri Governor Jay Nixon.
All federal acts, laws, executive orders, administrative orders, court orders, rules, and regulations, whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States I and Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in this state, shall not be recognized by this state, shall be specifically rejected by this state, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this state.”
For added measure, SB367’s authors went into great detail on what federal laws will be “considered null and void and of no effect.”
<(a) Any tax, levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;
<(b) Any registering or tracking of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;
<(c) Any registering or tracking of the owners of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;
<(d) Any act forbidding the possession, ownership, or use or transfer of a firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition by law-abiding citizens; and
<(e) Any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition from law-abiding citizens

Attached: d1e81b1687cd25bbb81d35756cc715bc92850287fe12328b01d98db67c03d3f8.gif (448.22 KB, 425x425)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/gun-owners-of-america-funds-challenge-to-national-firearms-act-in-u-s-supreme-court/
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1
change.org/p/jacinda-ardern-drop-brenton-tarrant-s-charges
archive.fo/fixN5
youtube.com/watch?v=dVgKb1gUJaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger
media.8ch.net/file_dl/0872e5ad95dbcb7a0cb85ed60a717ce554aa979ea48dc5f176a07b9fa7e69d22.mp4/PHYSICAL_REMOVAL_OF_DEMOCRATS_AND_COMMUNISTS.mp4
archive.fo/yMYbf

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

letting black people, latinos, and foreigners get guns easier
only retards like this

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Thank God the politicians are here to save us.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

not accelerating

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Republicans control USA Senate seats.
This disqualifies the lie of the ((((demecrats))) and (((hillary))). Goodbye (((dnc))) shills!

All (((jews))) are gassed and dead forever.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

(((Republicans))) control (((USA Senate))) seats.
FTFY

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

This is going to be decided by the state senate.

Attached: 158cc9d5ae790c85b3551455dbe6ec4e031035572c103df8d4d6c2ace7974df3.jpg (26.58 KB, 287x356)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

This is the infancy of Balkanization. Everything is too polarized to hold together.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

doing the opposite of what jews want
accelerating
Kill yourself, you illiterate fuck.
OY VEY GOYIM VOTE FOR JEW PARTY A
This is a paid shill.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

you will live to see Texas taken back from the Mexicans again in your lifetime

Attached: 1441062456570.png (302.16 KB, 645x469)

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

They can't use rifles, and if a pistol kills you you're a fag.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

No one's taking anything back, dipshit.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Whites aim better and have more money

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Attached: a-fag's-pistol.png (516.28 KB, 716x523)

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

No one's taking anything back, dipshit.
Is this the new equivalent of "you won't do shit, nigger"?

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

you wont do anything faggot

Attached: 1ff837a60f158bc6f8ffc1019c5cb0023bd74fb611136df1aaeb200f53610f7f.jpg (100.83 KB, 788x614)

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

I took your mom back.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

You will live to see the world taken back from the kikes

Attached: 1466744461082-0.jpg (10.91 KB, 247x255)

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

jews want widespread ownership of weapons

Logan White
Logan White

Do you even know what end the bullet leaves cocksucker?

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

this makes me hard

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Only x is allowed to do y
No, we're better than this.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

As long as the shitskins don't, we'll be golden.

Attached: 2d7acff4d853f70e2c0fc1fd5e203a1b7ec56b4e4d962e6e2bebdddfbcd26b8f.png (853.48 KB, 1080x1200)

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Many of them don't know the basics of gun safety

Attached: nigs.webm (1.63 MB, 204x360)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Would it be possible to purchase a firearm in Missouri on a road trip via private transfer, then bring it home?
Asking for CIA.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

All groups that are more likely to shoot each other. This is a good thing.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

they'll end up killing more of themselves than we will
I hope Thomas Sowell survives

Attached: 1440828916764.png (150.13 KB, 272x274)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

His mistake was displaying weakness. These creatures function on the same level as wild predators

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Sounds like someone is scared that someone else might "spill the beans" huh ?

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Missouri has its own state laws banning convicted felons from owning guns, and banning stawman purchases (someone who is not a felon purchase a firearm with the intent purpose to give it to someone who is a felon, and thus cannot purchase it themselves). Besides, niggers and spics are too stupid to know how to use firearms effectively anyways. Rhodesian soldiers had like a 1000-1 K/D ratio or something fucking ridiculous like that against the Bantu hordes. During the U.S.-Mexico war, we spanked the spics so hard, crushing them in battle after battle, that we ended up conquering half of their country, we even captured Mexico City. We ended up giving most of the land back to them because we hadn't expected to demolish the Mexican army so spectacularly, and didn't have enough manpower in the region to control that much new territory.

When you see stories of some white person getting killed by a nigger, its either a child, an elder, some blue-pilled cuck who relaxed around blacks, or a coalburning whore. They won't get two steps toward a White person who is racially aware and well-armed.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

This sounds almost unbelievable.
No more tax stamps on suppressors or SBRs.
No bump stock ban.
Wait a minute forget about bump stocks.

Does this also mean, fun switches are back on the menu in Missouri?

Attached: oberez-death-ray.png (158.33 KB, 1009x1147)

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

banning stawman purchases
these are already illegal at the federal level.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

now they need to ban circumcision

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

It's not law yet, but you'd probably have to make your own because I don't think any company would any part of it. I'm sure lawyers would say that if the gun doesn't cross state lines, it doesn't fall under the state commerce clause in the constitution.

Attached: machine-gun.webm (2.29 MB, 640x360)

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Hey, I'm from Missouri!

Thanks Odin!

Nathan James
Nathan James

thread is about Missouri passing a bill that will void all federal firearm regulations
First post is obligatory demoralizing kike shill saying this will let niggers get firearms easier
I reply saying Missouri has laws against nigger felons owning guns at the state level
<HURR THESE ARE ALREADY ILLEGAL AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL FUCKING DURR

Are you clinically fucking retarded? Go inhale some nigger cocks somewhere else, faggot.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Is there a good amount of jobs there?
inb4FuckOffWe'reFull

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Fuck off we're full depends on what you're looking for

Attached: MO-pepe.png (79.42 KB, 785x757)
Attached: MOMasterrace.jpg (89.78 KB, 733x1024)

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Thank fucking god, looks like im packing my shit boys

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

I just want to work on a farm and hunt hogs on the weekends.

Attached: fd47fcbbe423b3b00fa95cc486c2dd66cd074ebc2383a6f46ea066a1bc60798a.jpg (74.57 KB, 720x720)

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

I'm moving to missuruh.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Wait a tic. It affects gov only. Businesses would still have to follow fed law. And the fed could enforce themselves technically.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

But fuck me if this could be argued as a way around the lautenberg bullshit fed tax crap etc.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

(a) Any tax, levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;
This should just about cover it, right?

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

guns that turn people into skeletons
I don't understand, you're only making them stronger.

Attached: 1426528779255.jpg (103.57 KB, 300x449)

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

I'm sure you can find work then or even buy some land if you have the inclination to
I'm sure you can figure out how to get your own stuff

Attached: Mighty-MO-3.jpg (254.69 KB, 1067x809)
Attached: 83b839de4a5cd715a024369a49701ca6f003f35fffd3561b70191ed7aef2a92f.mp4 (2.24 MB, 720x720)

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Too many weasel words. law-abiding. By definition anyone convicted isn't. Fucking jews. I smell entrapment in the works.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

They'd be swinging from lamp posts.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Point is, I shouldn't have to act like a nigger to acquire a firearm because fo jewery.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

*of

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Nope, weasel words and phrasing like "reasonably" and "law-abiding".

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

implying gun laws by your jewish government aren't created specifically to keep guns out of the hands of whites while ooga boogas still get all the guns they want from the streets
I'm sure you thought the state had the best interests of white people in mind, right shlomo?

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Does this include NFA items? If so, this is massive.

Attached: F6DwKEE.jpg (101.5 KB, 400x400)

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

I got a chub thinking mebbe so but I'm just not sure how it will play. Here's hoping. Precedent was set with weed. States said fuck y'all when it came to feds regs so a fucking right should have even more sway.

James Johnson
James Johnson

reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect

Weak shit, right there. Better than nothing, sure, but why jam this language in there? Oh yeah, so the Beast can just brand its opposition as "unreasonable" and the problem is solved.

This gun registration act is nothing to fear, goys. We pinkie promise we won't use it to disarm you, and it's "unreasonable" not to believe your government. What are you, a conspiracy theorist? So your little law doesn't prohibit it.

Who inserted that cuck clause into the bill? Whoever did is an obvious and open traitor that a real right-wing opposition would purge from its ranks in heartbeat.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

“All federal acts, laws, executive orders, administrative orders, court orders, rules, and regulations, whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States I and Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in this state, shall not be recognized by this state, shall be specifically rejected by this state, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this state.”

For added measure, SB367’s authors went into great detail on what federal laws will be “considered null and void and of no effect.

(a) Any tax, levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;

(b) Any registering or tracking of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;

(c) Any registering or tracking of the owners of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition which might reasonably be expected to create a chilling effect on the purchase or ownership of those items by law-abiding citizens;

(d) Any act forbidding the possession, ownership, or use or transfer of a firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition by law-abiding citizens; and

(e) Any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition from law-abiding citizens
So I think it does include NFA items

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

checked

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

While that's awesome, I can see someone attempting that to get raided by the ATF instantly. I hope I'm wrong. I'm looking at Colorado in the past, and how the DEA would come in and harass store owners, even though it was legal stateside. I could imagine a more extreme variant of that with this.

But if not, maybe MO would be a nice place to move…

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

One would hope that if that happens, that it strikes enough controversy for everyone to once and for all tell the feds to fuck off.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1550608214425.gif (1.13 MB, 540x540)

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

I already live in Missouri and if it does mean the end of restrictions for NFA items that is GREAT. However on one website it does say "There has been a second reading on the proposal in both the Senate and the House, but no hearings have been scheduled at the Capitol and the bill is currently not on the legislative calendar."

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Fuck off lowjew.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

loweffort kike alert

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

I don't know much about the legislative process, but if there was a bill that the left would want to stall on, this is probably near the top of that list. I'm sure there are ways they can make that happen.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Ahahaha in before our greatest ally fights this by releasing thousands of feral animals into the suburbs armed to the teeth.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

US federal law on guns supercedes state law on guns
<What are the 2nd and 10th amendments
Probably more I'm not mentioning.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Good.
The Founding Fathers' aim with the US was basically the EU, but it was designed with amendments in place to prevent single or few states from controlling the whole. Then shit got fucked in SCOTUS + congress + POTUS. Over and over and over again, term after term. The US is held prisoner by the ninth circuit court. The US is controlled by israel through Congress and the POTUS.
When states start doing this shit, it's like USXIT. Only fare less cucked because it isn't a popular vote, it's voted by the government of the state, which means recall is unlikely.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

The Founding Fathers' aim with the US was basically the EU
meaning disparate states, with differing laws where few things would be controlled by the federal gov.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Yes. But once you crossed into non MO states you'd be ripe for arresting.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

You're ignoring the part where these would only apply to "law-abiding citizens."
By "law-abiding" it automatically disqualifies niggers and bean goblins aren't citizens.

Attached: 7a48cb42e299e0347dab8f881ad120cb2c1cf3fe4831b956dceb916b7057b408.jpeg (36.56 KB, 558x437)

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Jesus Christ I fucking hate the federal government. When will we be rid of these tyrannical fucks and their illegal edicts and agencies? The fact that we have to debate about restoring our 2A rights is disgusting.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

A state defying federal law? This won't go down well with the feds. Trump probably won't care, but once a liberal gets in office, there will be conflict over the 2nd
yfw Missouri will start the second civil war

Attached: download.jpeg (9 KB, 281x180)

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

While it is a nice sentiment, the federal government straight up doesn't give a shit about laws or the.constitution. See the case of Jeremy Kettler: gunowners.org/gun-owners-of-america-funds-challenge-to-national-firearms-act-in-u-s-supreme-court/

TL;DR Kansas passed a similar law, and Kettler bought a suppressor without paying his goystamp. The ATF swooped in and charged him with a felony to make an example out of him.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

This won't go down well with the feds
Missouri will just be a sanctuary state for guns.
yfw Missouri will start the second civil war
We already successfully raided Kansas before the first one

Attached: 18d6c5744c69f5f866d4b9442a8e97c2397746cacb4831daa59858faeae3d2e3.jpg (31.48 KB, 565x600)

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

STATES' RIGHTS
STATES' RIGHTS
STATES' RIGHTS
FUCK OFF FEDS AND GLOWNIGGERS
B A L K A N I Z E

Attached: 1413276064531.jpg (107.75 KB, 996x1024)

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Well, I might just move down to the show me state if I can buy full giggle gats.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Good they'll kill more of each other.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Accelerating into a brick wall

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Kek wills balkanization. It is done.

Attached: b253f76bb9c6711b054f58d458426ccb53360298cf4189a44c202571438f3f49.png (389.03 KB, 700x526)

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I fear I will be an old man by then
but I will live to see it

Attached: 1548784494340.jpg (21.21 KB, 500x500)

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

F U C K A C C E L E R A T I O N
F U C K G L O B A L I S A T I O N

Attached: 31e843df0c9a7dafff50511dddadffd748e5611a8cd2fa3b73a35aecbf58671-9.jpg (52.82 KB, 440x290)

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

nigs get uppity
get mowed down immediately by whites bearing ARs
I see no problem.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Be Spic/Nigger
Want gun
Find poor wigger normie
Offer pay to buy gun like kids do with alcohol

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

first pic needs
muh amusement park
SILVER DOLLAR CITY

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Niggers already do that.
Or do you think we should ban guns so that niggers will stop shooting each other (and us)? Wew.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Dear God, am I going to have to move to based Missourah …

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

So, does this mean full-auto funs?

James Green
James Green

Well depends. MFGs won't risk fed wrath selling autos in MO because they don't buy a tax stamp which others require. The law can't prevent the chill the fed places on the mfg, only what the local gov can do.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Maybe now is the time to jump into the home-shop auto boutique funs market.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Attached: Mizzuruh-Bottle-Opener.jpg (1.45 MB, 2103x3023)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Makes sense, but DIY conversions are easy enough. You could even set up your own conversion biz, and try not to get RubyRidge'd.
And Trump would have to direct the ATF to interfere, which would be a juicy betrayal.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

If they're manufactured in state then there's no problem. I don't recall which amendment but that is where the Federal government can control fully auto.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

Local city/state police would help glow-in-the-darks.
The state Sheriff on the other hand, and I'm pretty sure the state Sheriff is better armed and trained.

polite double post sage

David Morgan
David Morgan

Cucked Republicans are never going to vote yes on something this good. I guarantee it.

Unedited Full NZ shooting:
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

This ought to be good! Laboratory of democracy, go!

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

You could be right, because when the state house passed this bill previously it was in 2014 under Nixon, a democrat governor, so it was all for phony grandstanding. Now that there's a Republican governor, they might be too scared it will actually become law. Will be interesting to see either way.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Cucked Republicans are never going to vote yes on something this good. I guarantee it.
This is a good point. Was NZ a psyop to prevent this maybe? How long ago was THIS SPECIFIC (not the one from 2014) basically guaranteed and written on?

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

it's it's it's it's for possessive
the state of speakese

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Gas yourself.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Didn't Montana try the same thing? It didn't work there, but I applaud the effort.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Whites can now purchase those guns and move them around the US.
Turner Diaries NOW!

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

politicians flexing their muscle for a sack of sheks and a premium child pornhub membership

wont pass

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

States already ignore fed laws with illegals (sanctuary laws) and legalized pot.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Want a new solution for defending your property from home invaders? Purchase a Missouri Arsenal Corporation Mini Nuke for the low price of 2 million dollars!

Attached: ancapistan.jpg (13.69 KB, 258x196)

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

RECREATIONAL ROCKET LAUNCHERS

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Self-defense dozer.

Attached: 2ndamendment.jpg (55.82 KB, 800x422)

Charles King
Charles King

Does Missouri have state level laws against owning functional tanks? Because this would mean you can legally own functional tanks. And that's a wonderful thing.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Needs to happen in a coastal state so we have a workaround for totally unregulated import.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

first washington nullifying trump's 2020 ballot appearance
now this

oh boy

Attached: todays-the-day.gif (966.8 KB, 245x170)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

I think it's already completely legal, the main problem is destructive device regulations. Even then, still very possible.

milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

What are the global implications? What will china and russia do in response to a balkanized USA?

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

This is happening under Trump's administration and yet people are still actually giving him shit over delays in his agenda. Enjoy your new hyper liberal Guns niggers and Bump stocks, too.
But… Buh Trump didn't have anything to do with this!
His fucking judges he appointed will help keep it a reality and make it the law of the land for every state in the Union.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

yes. this is opening a can of worms for border "checkpoints" which is another name for unconstitutional, illegal, warrantless, without probable cause, searches and seizures. nebraska already has one for the colorado border but i've never seen it open.
t. OTR trucker

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

mfw silencers can now be installed on my fully automatic kebab removers
mfw still in Missouri

Attached: Me-When-I-Am-Mad.gif (192.46 KB, 499x230)

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Checked
Tex better learn to shoot like that Aussie sheepfuckah

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Krikey!!
Heil. Utah has one on the Colorado border for weed and shit but it too is never open

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Oh piss off with your lies. This is state level law. In fact, they might have flown under trumpkike's nose and he can't do anything about it.

William Howard
William Howard

Eh, decent amount. Manufacturing mostly. I live near the bootheel in a town of like 8,000.. Theres really no niggers or muslims here. The larger town near here has a fair amount of niggers, but that's where most of the jobs are.

If you're white, we got room

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

change.org/p/jacinda-ardern-drop-brenton-tarrant-s-charges

Attached: fbe306aa33eb4269421913da03a246e371a255a1420704f0de1d128711604ced.jpg (6.08 KB, 255x255)

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

I mean, that would justifiably justify another OKC, but not false flag this time.
In a state with legalized giggle switches.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

BASED SHOW-ME STATE

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Jew-laden kike-unfree first post.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Thomas Sowell
He'll just die of old age, and thus we'll be left with a bunch of know-nothing niggers.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Nice
Sieg Heil

David Anderson
David Anderson

I HAVE FIRED ON THAT M2 RANGE IN GRAFENWOEHR, GERMANY
My Favorite Range, My Favorite Weapon
I'm moving to Missouri so I can have one

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Dude you could have two. Or three or fucking ten of them there. You could make coffee can size cans for em too.
Oh yeah an enterprising young welder user could make some good money there with the right setup. This means mo can now make new manufactured machine guns and artillery pieces too. Also anything and everything including home made nukes. Holy fuck I’m moving to Missouri

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

How full is Missouri of niggers, wiggers. and spics? Is it not too bad, or is it a rather White state with the exception of its more (((urban centers)))?

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Quad '50s on the back of my Dualie

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (406.45 KB, 528x480)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Puff The Tragic Wagon
these fucking guys
TOP KEK

Attached: Puff-The-Tragic-Wagon-815th-Eng.jpg (38.85 KB, 800x560)

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

falling for this spook trick
you do know that you need to give them way more personal information now, tell them what exactly you bought, be put on some register and maybe even a police checkup with you being forced to provide proof that you own it but also proof that you exist, because if you dont you go straight to jail for not owning an AR-15 and for not providing personal info when being accused of commiting a crime

Attached: b5e684e5844b5e2d2476176e1c6a8d397e48a0dcc1f3a32aa52cb40654c85302.gif (890.11 KB, 245x250)

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Yessir
Dude you should go blow smoke from your truck on some bugs or niggers or mudshits hahahaha

Attached: 943F8946-690C-4CE6-9C17-0A5CA8E31854.gif (1.25 MB, 435x250)

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Urban centers are infested with niggers (STL, Kansas City, Joplin) but there are many small and mid sized towns with very few niggers. My town has 8,000 people and like one nigger family but the guy has a rebel flag on his truck and sounds white. I mean hes still a nigger bit that is a little more tolerable. Next town over with about 20,000 is where most of the jobs are and maybe 10% black and spic. Unfortunately most are the hood nigger variety, especially on one side of town. Very few to no Jews or Muslims. I am in my 30s and when I was growing up there wasn't a single nigger in my school. In fact, my town still has what everyone says was the "hanging tree" back in day. Its an old tree with no branches that they actually built and paved the road around. I have heard niggers from the bigger place near here (Poplar Bluff) say they wouldnt come to my town after dark because they'd get lynched (I wish)

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Don't forget that we were the first state to get a travel advisory from the naacp I've heard of some towns that still have the old siren to warn nogs that it's time to go
archive.fo/fixN5

Attached: d36a2915d4da20ec33ca4ccd399514a34996fc14fe0cc39279b83677bd59094a.png (459.87 KB, 750x1020)

William Kelly
William Kelly

it's not them that will be the first problem. It will be Israel and the (((traitors))) in the USA

Blake Young
Blake Young

Attached: c0403101d7becf627755b63cd54196f92175e224e3766b27d5a7ae2bd8faea12.jpg (22.95 KB, 300x428)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Well, you do live in the kkk part of the state, so not surprised at your thoughts.

Evan Green
Evan Green

"Nukes" don't exist.
They are the greatest jewish hoax in history, even the holohoax comes second to the "nuke" hoax.

Attached: death-object.png (167.07 KB, 1560x530)

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

there's so many shitskins in the KC and adjacent areas.
the niggers are enough of a nuisance and then I see burka wearing muzzies and Pajeets anytime I go to the store.

Attached: negro-fatigue.jpeg (125.31 KB, 600x436)
Attached: missori.png (698.17 KB, 959x771)

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Federal law trumps state law due to federal supremacy.

Jack Young
Jack Young

yeah but now they're doing it in a way that the left doesn't like

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

Does this make machine guns legal in the state? If so I'm moving.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

letting black people, latinos, and foreigners get guns easier

Thats why we have to deport them all.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

It would make them unrestricted under MO law and it would be illegal for local cops to help the feds

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

convicted
Nobody wants convicted felons owning guns, you triple nigger.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Looks like this bill has not even been up for a hearing yet. Its not law yet.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

legal in the way weed is legal in Colorado.
the ATF could still kick your shit in but, no one knows how far they'd go if this passes.

walmart suppressors when?

Attached: 15424633551541(1).webm (9.77 MB, 620x448)

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Missourian here. We voted for this when it appeared on the ballot years ago. We passed it overwhelmingly. I'm surprised that it has only just become national news.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

We passed it overwhelmingly
Yeah, and fucking Nixon vetoed it

Attached: 1458092640304.jpg (37.38 KB, 626x545)

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Attached: 1218a6b2b71443787b53ba50094a90fab09ff15d2e946e18ed7bed77b2c30e85.jpg (243.03 KB, 900x1130)
Attached: ea42f5c2e0abf1a988caa96382062d14f5c7583653d5db6985593066637c5a40.jpg (122.07 KB, 900x896)
Attached: 2b284684023184bdacc607783d53b349dfa23ee5ddfe095cee0b8f75bfc4b42f.jpg (61 KB, 600x528)

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

God damned monkey niggers
How stupid to run into boers

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Attached: oy-vey.webm (10.77 MB, 320x240)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Rhodesia is the literal definition of the capabilities of the White man.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

So, Constitutional carry, no questions asked private sales, DIY suppressors, full-auto, destructive device firearms (0.50 cal+), short barreled rifles, etc. all OK AFA the state gubbermint concerned?

Private gun ranges must be a blast in MO, har har

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Rhodesia is the literal definition of the capabilities of the White man.

Moar Rhodie memes plz, that's all I have

Christian White
Christian White

My town has 8,000 people and like one nigger family but the guy has a rebel flag on his truck and sounds white. I mean hes still a nigger bit that is a little more tolerable.
Cogdis incoming (pic)
Webm unrelated but for the kEks

Attached: NOT-A-NIGGER-01.png (1.01 MB, 720x960)
Attached: NOT-A-NIGGER-WOKE-AF-JQ.webm (3.87 MB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Did you type that post with your snout? If so impressive for a rodent.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Is that the one the guy used to go on a rampage and fuck up a big part of his town b/c he was pissed at the gov't?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

well how about this , not only is that guy cool hes 1000% more white than any fucking sodomite liberal from SF. White is more than skin color , its decency , some understand and are loyal, some are not , even though they have pale skin

white goes to the soul , fuck liberals

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

where were you when nigger had bazookas?

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

youtube.com/watch?v=dVgKb1gUJaU

James Scott
James Scott

does this mean I can finally have a suppressor on my 11.5 inch ar pistol and with a stock and a vertical foregrip without the ATF breathing down my throat?

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

No, because courts will stop Missouri from doing what the constitution says they can do.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

fuck liberals
Obligitory removal vid & memes

Attached: PHYSICAL-REMOVAL-OF-DEMOCRATS-AND-COMMUNISTS.mp4 (13.55 MB, 640x360)
Attached: HELECOPTER-RIDE.gif (969.08 KB, 450x231)
Attached: PEPINOCHE.jpg (160.53 KB, 864x1105)
Attached: PHYSICAL-REMOVAL.jpg (90.34 KB, 1788x1185)
Attached: THE-TIME-FOR-ARGUMENTS-HAS-PASSED.jpg (83.23 KB, 960x960)

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

it's treason then

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

this guy fucking survived that

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Well, looks like I have a new favorite state.

That's a night I don't even remember.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

I was fine until you said Pajeet. I fucking hate Pajeet. Even the based Sikh Pajeets need to fuck off and join their Mexican cousins. That entire branch of humanity needs to just fuck off. Except for the Pocahontas lady I met yesterday. She can stay.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

States Rights bitch.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

how would you define the numerous federal laws that infringe on the peoples right to keep and bear arms?

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

I AM THE SENATE

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

If you think this shit would have been possible under Obama or even bush than you're living in a dream world! Trump has made this a reality.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Can confirm small towns have very few niggers.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

holy fuck that caught me off guard

Attached: wew.jpg (45.01 KB, 445x495)

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

that is how New York State once enforced its gun laws. I was issued a concealed pistol permit in 1986 for a 9mm beretta, by a judge, upon approval of the Sheriff, all of whom knew my family over 3 generations, grandpa used to drink beers with the judge at the firehouse, niggers didn't get guns, cause they were fucking niggers, and everyone knew in 1986 niggers were fucking deranged in the mind, niggers bought $38 dollar Saturday night specials, which blew up in their hands. However, now, and I no longer live in the jew encrusted shithole, it's doubtful I could drive to the range with a modernly equipped AR, and ammunition and not be considered a fucking terrorist…………….. and the fucking rub is great grand dad was a pinkerton man on the railroads, so this is good, because I know if I go toe to toe with 10 niggers and me alone equally equipped, in the end there are going to be 25 dead niggers. So fuck you fucking kikes, and balls up white boys, it is next generation game time.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

China
Will be more aggressive to its neighbours. This will probably lead to Abe being able to remilitarize Japan earlier, and the rest of Asia turning to Japan for protection.
Russia
More active role in the Middle East. Possibly start shooting down Israeli jets that violate Syrian airspace. Without risk of America going world police, Putin may decide to remove an annoying thorn in his side and depose Kadyrov in Chechnya, along with all of his followers. Unlikely much will change in Europe until Europe itself changes. The American presence in eastern Europe matters, but not as much as French and British possession of nuclear weapons.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Henry Kissinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger
Henry Alfred Kissinger (/ˈkɪsɪndʒər/;[1] German: [ˈkɪsɪŋɐ]; born Heinz Alfred Kissinger; May 27, 1923) is an American elder statesman, political scientist, diplomat, and geopolitical consultant who served as United States Secretary of State and National Security Advisor under the presidential administrations of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Filthy fucking jew.

Attached: Henry-Kissinger-Kike.jpg (130.58 KB, 1328x770)

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

one of the most corrupt mother fuckers in the world today

A Jewish refugee who fled Nazi Germany with his family in 1938, he became National Security Advisor in 1969 and U.S. Secretary of State in 1973. For his actions negotiating a ceasefire in Vietnam, Kissinger received the (((1973 Nobel Peace Prize))) under controversial circumstances, with two members of the committee resigning in protest. Kissinger later sought, unsuccessfully, to return the prize after the ceasefire failed.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Kissinger, shown here with Zhou Enlai and Mao Zedong, negotiated rapprochement with the People's Republic of China.

Why is China the superpower it is today you may ask? One word……. jews in US government

Attached: Kissinger-Mao-(1).jpg (143.33 KB, 499x349)

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Kissinger sits in the Oval Office with President Nixon and Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, 1973

Attached: President-Nixon,-Henry-Kissinger-and-Israeli-Prime-Minister-Golda-Meir,-meeting-in-the-Oval-Office-1973.gif (69.67 KB, 600x402)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

you are truly one stupid, Japan will be the linchpin for war in Asia, Japan has a horrible history of only creating wars and slaughter.
(((Protection))) see how the jew uses double speak…. up is down, right is wrong, bad is good, evil is honest, Japan is a porn nation, filled with degenerates, and the only nation in all of Asia that legally produces porn on a scale, per capita seen no where else on the planet.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Oh sure, now you Mizzou fuckers are all for states rights. You are 150 years late to the party.

Eli King
Eli King

Attached: sheevlaugh.gif (3.16 MB, 480x262)

Luke White
Luke White

you are truly one stupid,
The irony of calling someone stupid when you write as though you have brain damage. Take your tardposting back to Facebook.

William Bennett
William Bennett

thread will be bumplocked, I simply didn't want to call you an asshole, but yes, you are, and look at Kissinger's history, pictured with Pinochet who he green lighted to throw people out of helicopters with USA/CIA approval, in fact look at most of the people pictured with the jew Kissinger, and you'll see destroyed people, lives of tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, and entire countries gone from the map…… like Yugoslavia, gone.

yeah, sure faggot asshole jew I'm stupid

William Roberts
William Roberts

Shut the fuck up boomer.

Christian Price
Christian Price

can anyone answer me? What did Nixon think of the jews???
touched a schlomo soft spot
eat a dick and not your first

Attached: jews.jpg (166.7 KB, 1632x1151)

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

you see the jew will show you these things, they want it right in front of your face, but they also need to know, the individual is too stupid to know what they are actually seeing.
media.8ch.net/file_dl/0872e5ad95dbcb7a0cb85ed60a717ce554aa979ea48dc5f176a07b9fa7e69d22.mp4/PHYSICAL_REMOVAL_OF_DEMOCRATS_AND_COMMUNISTS.mp4
see how the title reads….. but we all know Pinochet is vilified, whether right (((with USA/CIA KISSENGER APPROVAL))) OR WRONG (((CNN, FOXNEWS, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, ETC)))

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

<that black guy is so based, he's practically white
Fuck off mexinigger, you will never be white.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

I think the only White big city is Colorado Springs (still are that old school Colorado libertarian/conservative and hasn't been invaded by Californians… yet), other than that you have Portland, Seattle and Pittsburgh that are mostly White but liberal as fuck.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

That's funny.

Attached: 0iay46pf7xj21.jpg (161.5 KB, 1440x960)

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

based missourian checking in

Attached: armed.jpg (21.67 KB, 500x375)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

well im sure they have big bombs

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

People who want gun rights are anti-white because non-whites can get guns
Typical tricks jew. Typical, boring, repeated, stale tricks.

Jose Green
Jose Green

He should be glad there was a fresh roll of Flex-tape® nearby!

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Webm without the stupidass overlay

Attached: Curb-Your-Holocaust.mp4 (7.37 MB, 1280x720)

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

This
Whites are disproportionately able to operate firearms.
We recently saw proven that a white can go 50-0 on muzzies and they are basically super-niggers so there nothing to worry about if blacks and white both get armed

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

can anyone answer me? What did Nixon think of the jews???
Well according to the now public recordings that the kikes secretly took of him, he once rhetorically asked Billy Graham, "What's wrong with the Jews…?" It's 100% clear that he thought that there was something very, very wrong with the Jews.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

not gas gas gas yourself.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Attached: 48918879-121099535592278-5831214167918379008-n.jpg (96.91 KB, 720x540)

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

seancathey-tier joke

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

EXTORTION
Trump's a jew so wtfc.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

You're correct. That's not a nigger. His pants are pulled up and he's using a belt.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Based. Now you can shoot nigs all you want

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

ALL federal gun bans
full autos when?

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Why was 'March 26, Senate vote on gun confiscation bill' Deleted ???
03/26/19 (Tue) 06:00:04
archive.fo/yMYbf
Sen. Rubio’s bill goes further by incentivizing states to confiscate firearms through a $100 million 5-year federal grant program. This means that states that pass Red Flag Laws will receive federal funding and states that do not will be punished by not receiving that funding. This is quite literally a pay off by the federal government to push states to create gun confiscation laws.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

you'd probably have to make your own because I don't think any company would any part of it.
I'm sure someone will set up a company to produce them locally, just like people do with weed. You wouldn't even have to manufacture anything, just convert existing parts.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

JOIN NEIN WHERE PEDOS AND JEWS ARE OUTED DAILY .

https://

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

70jujp6y8phyuin

Attached: hello-4kike-sperg.png (260.32 KB, 800x820)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit