NZ Becoming an Islamic Country

You guys gotta get in here now!

Was the shooting planned leftist accelerationism? Did they really just turn NZ into a fucking Islamic country – or is this just Brenton's goals being realized?! The reaction is utterly sick. Read the first pic. Look at the others. Keep in mind, the Mosque was a recruiting ground for Al-Queda, was full of Jihadis, and can thus be classified as a military base. The stupid bitch should be charged with treason, but that won't ever happen. Hopefully, there will be a huge backlash for this disgusting display of complete faggotry.

Whatever the future is, NZ, it's going to be rough as guts. Prepare for it and be prepared to kill. You're about to go through the meat grinder.

Please give us reports from the ground. We need to know the unfiltered truth and we need to keep up with proceeding events. You can't cut communication on us. Please don't do that.

Attached: CuckChurch.jpg (1277x292 42.21 KB, 157.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mnCEs
worldofbuzz.com/nz-women-will-be-wearing-the-hijab-in-solidarity-with-muslim-community-this-22nd-march/
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6832331/Kiwis-wear-headscarves-support-Muslims-following-Christchurch-mosque-massacre.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/after-multiple-reports-about-new-zealanders-turning-guns-guess-how-many-actually
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is how she's been dressed since the MasterpieceTM was released.

Attached: FUCKINGLOWIQCOW.jpg (1000x666, 86.79K)

This is progress. This is accelerationism. When a white man's gf or wife goes to randomly become a oppressed shitskin whore, he will question everything. Especially the shooting.

Boy I hope so. I think such a strategy could work, but you have to keep the pressure high. You can't just have a happening and relax. You need constant pressure to make them uncomfortable and agitated to spur them into action.

Good, bring on Islamic culture and Sharia law. All the do-gooder feminist and tiny teste cuckysoy boys will regret their actions when an alpha ideology brings them to heel.

To the people monitoring me; what are you? some kind of Islamophobia? Its the religion of peace, you intolerant bigot! You wanted this.

Attached: islam.jpg (770x415, 25.96K)

If we can't genocide and enslave cuck, let them be hung be their own rope.

archive.is/mnCEs
even makes the jews think

Heh nice try buck'o. My girlfriend and I are converting to Islam and and she is a brown northern Indian. You mad? You mad at progress and diversity? Shalom.

Attached: pepesmug2.jpg (400x400, 41.59K)

Are you retarded? There are two main classes of Muslim: Shias and Sunnis.

Sunnis were the one attacked, Shias were bffs with Brenton.

Probably, Brenton's attacks saved NZ in two ways:
1) Attack the Sunnis
2) Get people to sympathize with Shias.

IF THAT ISN'T 4D CHESS, IDK WHAT IS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-185722_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 278.14K)

You will embrace Islam and multiculturalism, you intolerant Nazi bigot WHITE MALE!!!1

Say it with me:
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

This is what globalism does to your country. Not a single thought is being given to the long term ramifications. All that matters is trying to save face in terms of the international community. If kiwis are worth saving, however, they will engage in more violence till those in power are ousted.

I feel sick.

Why not adopt a white girl and then impregnate her too? You'll have Aryan children that look half white and half Aryan children that look white.

NZ ANNOUNCES THE HIJAB OF ALL WOMEN

NZ Women Will Be Wearing The Hijab in Solidarity With Muslim Community This 22nd March

worldofbuzz.com/nz-women-will-be-wearing-the-hijab-in-solidarity-with-muslim-community-this-22nd-march/

Attached: REAL.png (990x521, 678.28K)

Shias are scum who destroyed Iran.

I hope that when all hell breaks loose, Brenton is liberated from being a POW and becomes a leader in the great exterminatus of shitskins.

no this is hell. none of this was happening before that faggot fuck came over the ditch
then why is everyone handing in their guns

Islam is a religion of the 21st century Aryan. What are you talking about?

Muslims don't care if they're called "bigot" because they believe in the teachings of their prophet (a ginger whiter than chalk who said blacks were like the devil).

Yeah, well… tell that to Brenton.

Attached: KINGOFCUCKS.jpg (1280x720 254.88 KB, 209.53K)

I wish I could, brother… I wish I could.

What? Is that supposed to be a shitskin brigade composed of race traitors as they hunt down whites in NZ?

Based and Islam pilled. I've even started growing out my Arab beard so no one can call me a racist and other browns wont attack me.

Attached: pepesmugslug.png (420x387, 10.7K)

All the leftist are staunch fedora tipping anti-christian. The hypocrisy is astounding.

You dumb fuck, it was going to happen anyway. This just made it more visible. Go and look at London you useless fuck. Now get the fuck out.

My issue with Kiwis being encouraged to wear headscarves in solidarity

Attached: 1553136735060.jpg (1240x699, 67.17K)

cool. why should i care about a bunch of sheep shaggers? fuck new zealand hope she sinks with everyone on it.

So many white muslims…

Well christianity was infected with the gay back in the 20s and died in the 50s. At least Islam is redpilled about the kikes… for now

Kiwis encouraged to wear headscarves to support Muslim community

Attached: FATINBREDWHORECUNT.jpg (1240x699, 83.26K)

Did she met Brenton?

Is that pikachu by her round and supple ass?

As we all know, those countries that convert to Islam retain their beautiful diverse cultures. No downside!
Religion has never been used as a proxy for race hatred. Just ask the Romans.

If NZ wants to sacrifice itself to Islam so that other western nations can be free then so be it. Any Kiwi can migrate to Australia anyway.

No

Attached: aff34bfcd2ff70f59d472587a119d924951fd3ef575dbcaae043fac849bd41f2.jpg (332x297, 20.44K)

yeah please no. keep kiwis away from my island

Filtered.

k

This will happened or he'll be hanged by our future Muslim leaders after they send their troops into the last Christian churches.

and what did that achieve

anyone can verify the first pic (No. 12991896) of op is real or not? any link to the original post?

The post here:

Attached: 2dea816b52b258d1ca0b393031f1688c57c7bbbc4222a37e59b4f99f72fb9dd7.png (1087x641, 1.12M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Attached: temp2.png (1290x180, 16.62K)

Wasn't the last kiwi pm a jew?
They really know how to pick them, idiots.

Unedited Full NZ shooting:
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Fucking based! #MAGAconDACA

BASED AND MAGAPILLED

DK here

Welcome to ZEALANZUELA - It's been fun shit posting on Twitter. Did it today… Did not get banned. LUL

Time to load up and aim at some politicians.

Attached: 1523724075747.jpg (480x360, 16.34K)

What does that stand for?

Should esoteric immigrants start doing the same? What if we used catholic esoteric immigrants to convert into Islam and form a sect inside it that is pretty much christianity?

You could be right. People are fucking stupid. On the other hand, there have been plenty of warning signs, and the fighters of the free world need not be concerned with any person who is not awake by now.

I'm sick and tired of this cuckery. Go suck mohammeds cock somewhere else. I'd rather see the world burn around me then to have Europe once more crushed under this bullshit.

thanks, I am sick of those fake shill / troll these days, now even simply a screen cap. without source can't convince me

My Puerto Rican lover is whiter than you XD

thanks, I am sick of those fake shill / troll these days, now even simply a screen cap. without source can't convince me

DK = Dark Knight - made post here on Zig Forums for little while after ninja introduced me.

DarkKnightNomeD - Just that name will let you find me on Youtube and what not.

I'm not Anonymous, but I know someone who is. =o)

Dubs of truth

Yeah, mate, me too, but unfortunately this is all legit as fuck. Sorry.

My body is ready for the DACApill: DACAmnesty! :^3

Kiwis are encouraged to wear headscarves to show their support for Muslims following the Christchurch mosque massacre

New Zealanders are being encouraged to wear headscarves on Friday to show their support for the Muslim community, one week on from the devastating Christchurch mosque attack which killed 50 people.
Several different groups are organising events for Friday March 22, inviting Kiwis of all religions to take part to show unity and solidarity.
The 'Wear a Headscarf Friday' group is aimed at women in the Christchurch region and has been supported by the New Zealand Muslim Association.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6832331/Kiwis-wear-headscarves-support-Muslims-following-Christchurch-mosque-massacre.html

Attached: 11249052-6832331-image-a-21_1553119436387.jpg (634x423, 69.82K)

stay mad, pedo

That's not even me, you stupid retard.

I can't wait for those 86 IQ children to pop out. Your retards will continue on the family legacy, no question.

New Zealanders should mix with Venezuelans at this point. We might actually get something out of Brenton's 4D chess after all.

Attached: Nigga Say What.gif (200x200, 1.22M)

Battle lines are clearly drawn. Remove or be removed, kiwis.

Yes, I was clearly arguing for sunni Islam. You are smart and I'm glad you post here.

It has gone to a horrible or even insane situation, now even people's clothing and work life gets forced as well, even though they are non-believers.

My Puerto Rican wife will be American when we become DACApilled… in other words, we pass DACAmnesty.

Trump should have passed the DACAmnesty during Brenton's and Israel's attacks… heck, every country should have used these attacks as cover to pass some kinky law.

BOTH BASED AND DACAPILLED

Smh fam these privilaged white wymen culturally appropriatin' again

like that's ever mattered

WE ARE ONE

Attached: 43242355242.JPG (761x528, 60.68K)

I noticed a funny thing in my workplace and with my friends. Literally no one is talking about the shooting. This says to me that people who do work for a living as opposed to academics and journalists and politicians do not give a fuck.

The elites are telling the people to ignore billions of years of evolution and accept competitors into their territory. It will not happen.

MAGA == DACA

Hence, M and G are equal to D and C, respectively.

MEANWHILE, IN MISSOURI

Trust the Brenton plan!

Only muslims don't want you to do that. Real Aryans know this is part of the plan.

they started confiscation guns BEFORE Saint Brenton's stand

Attached: new zealand gun confiscation letter pre-Brenton.png (542x768, 333.49K)

it's SUPPOSED to matter if human rights is respected, but now any non-compliance will be viewed as nazi, wtf

I want my DACA waifu to wear a scarf, nothing is hotter than when a woman dresses modestly… especially against her will

someone needs to murder this disgraceful and disobedient cunt with a semi automatic

Is this "term" the mainstream media feeding us everyday, right?

Then, why all of sudden it is already "forgotten" by that nation? Huh?

GAS GAS GAS

what are you even talking about nz is 10x worse no matter how you put it after the massive cocksucking faggot cunt decided to come to our country.

You mean the nations that drone children and illegally spy on their people? NZ is part of the biggest data spy group in the world.

If they were doing this sort of check months before the attack then there was no reason for them to not prevent the attack.
Just more evidence of a deep state job.

They're not. Out of the whole country, 37 guns have been turned in. zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/after-multiple-reports-about-new-zealanders-turning-guns-guess-how-many-actually

Are you retarded. Most people don't know the difference and both are nonwhite religions that only nonwhites are about. And now the entire country is cucking to Islam.

Yes, MAGA on, my fellow cuck. The country has been saved!!!

Did he have a criminal record?

This is what makes 7a whites very superior… our surveillance

Of course they're not. They saw Australia follow the same shit 2 1/2 decades ago and it still hasn't stopped gun violence.
It's a totally flawed way of preventing it and it's likely an attempt to limit attacks on these politicians own lives.

The NZ shooter or the person in that pic?

I can tell you're not from around here, real 8/pol/acks support Brenton our God Prince (Trump is the Emperor).

/natural and organic thread

this minecraft event would be a real good opportunity to grief some players if you understand me

Been here five years and I won't stop posting. I've been more influential and effective here than you could ever imagine.

shill