The New Zealand Police have admitted that the suspect in last week’s shootings at two mosques in Christchurch was...

globalnews.ca/news/5079592/new-zealand-police-christchurch-shooting-suspect-error/

Just how is it possible to fuck up this monumentally without motive?

I bet a femalecop did this

Attached: 1553152104716.jpg (1080x1137, 513.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/5060159/christchurch-mosque-shooting-timeline-events/amp/?espv=1
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=101
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=39
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an ideological arrest so they're allowed to be morally gray and paint their morals white.

fuck them and their "justice" system
only thing that keeps people in line is the law of the streets/wilderness

Judging from what I've read he's going to argue that he was a uniformed soldier at war, and thus it was legal for him to kill his uniformed enemies. To prove he was at war he is going to quote the koran where it says for the muslims to make war against the infidel where-ever they find them unless they convert. He was obviously wearing a uniform, and as they were all in their robes / non-typical New Zealand dress, he can argue that they were in uniforms as well.

I'm 99.9999999% sure it will be a kangaroo court and he has already bee sentenced and they are just going to do a trial for the theatrics of it, but on the off chance that is judged by New Zealand citizens or non-jew/muslims, he could actually get off.

Hes not going to get off. I think he accepted that.

Unedited Full NZ shooting:

bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:

Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Well, the kikes will never allow anything but a kangaroo court, especially given that the location. Assuming there was a possibility of getting off on the charges though, it would be due to the jury being already biased due to having watched the videos and already having seen the evidence before being selected, which could but won't result in a mistrial.

Attached: 1439203794149.jpg (496x443, 87.05K)

So the count is back to 49 or what? The official report came from the Police so if they fucked up the count, the media fucked up the count.

Any one have the linwood mosque aftermath vid? cant find it

google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/5060159/christchurch-mosque-shooting-timeline-events/amp/?espv=1

Okay so what's the timeline after the video cuts out? He was shooting people from his car but still makes it to the second mosque where he kill about seven more people but did he run out of ammo because I read somewhere he was disarmed at the second mosque so then he makes a getaway but how does he crash? Do the police finally catch up with him and drive him off the road? Or did he get into a accident?

Attached: 3byma_christchurch-shooting-map_01-1.jpg (908x1025, 222.8K)

She was real to me.

There is no "off-chance" this isn't going to be left to chance.

(((Jewstice)))

>(((Google.com)))

bt may be isnotreal jew but
HE WAS A PARTISAN FIGHTING A WAR
Just hope it isn't a war against the European people.

What a jew.

Can you provide the quote please?

Heil
Throw the fucking case out then obviously
They can’t even get their charging docs right. Move for a mistrial madlad

she didn't need help

Fucking A great movie. Rule .303

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=101

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=39

found some