Yob with a sledgehammer smashes up four Birmingham mosques in over-night rampage as imam pleads with police for more...

Yob with a sledgehammer smashes up four Birmingham mosques in over-night rampage as imam pleads with police for more protection

Four mosques in Birmingham had their windows smashed in overnight with a sledgehammer, prompting an imam to ask police for more protection ahead of Friday prayers.
Seven windows and two doors were smashed in the late night attack at the Witton Road Islamic Centre in Witton.
The mosque's imam says that the attack took place between 1.30am and 2am with West Midlands Police saying they were alerted to the attacks throughout the night.
They are yet to confirm the motive behind the late-night rampage and the West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit is also investigating.
The mosques attacked are on Birchfield Road, Slade Road, Broadway and Witton Road in the city.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6833941/Yob-smashes-windows-Birmingham-mosque-sledgehammer-imam-pleads-police-protection.html

Attached: 11265574-6833941-Witton_Road_Islamic_Centre_in_Witton_Birmingham_had_its_windows_-m-25_1553159914191.jpg (634x739 32.16 KB, 47.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6829403/Man-sacked-deported-UAE-celebrating-NZ-mosque-shooting.html
thenational.scot/news/17512748.revealed-scottish-far-rights-sick-online-comments-after-new-zealand-attack/
euronews.com/2019/03/21/dutch-government-stands-to-lose-senate-majority-exit-poll
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6834463/Hammer-wielding-carjackers-batter-gymgoer-leave-smashed-eye-socket.html
archive.org/details/youtube-6zq5d-I5D5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good shit lads more than the kiwi cucks are doing.

Worker is fired and DEPORTED from UAE after he celebrated the New Zealand mosque massacre on Facebook

A company in the United Arab Emirates has fired and deported an employee after he allegedly celebrated the mass killing of Muslims in New Zealand last week.

Security firm Transguard said the worker had made 'inflammatory comments' on his personal Facebook account after the attack.

At least 50 people were killed and dozens wounded by a lone gunman at two mosques in Christchurch on Friday in what is the country's worst modern mass shooting.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6829403/Man-sacked-deported-UAE-celebrating-NZ-mosque-shooting.html

What is a "yob"

Brenton Tarrant is a hero!!!!

any goy that refuses to obey the 7

uh oh. better round up 250 million english speaking europeans spread over 30 million square kilometers.

Not news.

Brits are cucks, but Kiwis are just totally pathetic. Their only hero was an Aussie guy there on holiday. Pathetic.

What the fuck is this trash?

Nobody givesa shit about that, and it's not relevant. Only makes you seem like a faggot.

OMG GUYS, THIS IS A FALSE FLAG BY MOSSAD. SAGE THIS THREAD NOW, IT WAS POSTED BY A JEW WHO WANTS TO DESTROY Zig Forums.

just an English word for thug. I think its purpose is to be a bit less offensive as if to call the person a lovable idiot? The Canadian version of the word would be "Goon" but that obviously has different connotations here.

Attached: 1517355886397.jpg (804x600, 44.98K)

this will be frontpage headlines for a day or two at least

Every mosque destroyed unlocks new achievements.

hahaha it's fujcking happening in the UK of all places

Amazing he's only getting deported and not killed heh.

50% chance it's 'hey imam whatcha doin' actually

The Dutch elections are looking positive because of Utrecht

deport all aussie partisans

Attached: nauzzi.jpg (732x676, 63.88K)

Is there a proper Dutchman who isn't a closeted zionist running anywhere? Some gains would be welcome but the Netherlands had the second highest number of jew loving helpers in WWII and are full of anti-nationalists.

it's time to ban assault sledge hammers.

Can't wait for the mediakikes to turn this anthill into a mountain and continue to raise tensions between goatfuckers and us.

Attached: crickey.png (618x562, 117.32K)

Either the goyim are waking up and the acceleration is happening, or this is a psyop to turn the UK and all of the EU further into fully Sharia applicable zones.
Either way, the latter works to accomplish the former.

YOU HAD ONE JOB, BOOMER TRAITOR!
thenational.scot/news/17512748.revealed-scottish-far-rights-sick-online-comments-after-new-zealand-attack/

Attached: Andrew Graystone.jpg (620x620, 33.12K)

Better quality image

Attached: 52993452_272320033682839_8455977541904885355_n.jpg (1080x1080, 129.59K)

ftfh. what a cuck of a gael

tehehe

could be b.s.? smashed windows? from now on its got to be burned and covered with pig guts or bacon. other wise its a kike set up.

i ass-umed

Finally mudslimes invaders can taste fear

Just more anti-anglo racism.

Attached: I'll Cuck For You.png (855x2082, 986.83K)

Oi mate, breaking those muslim windows is terrorism, mate.
CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 4564523412315.jpg (404x521, 178.73K)

I also thought so, but maybe not everything is so bad in Dutchland, accounting the last provincial elections : euronews.com/2019/03/21/dutch-government-stands-to-lose-senate-majority-exit-poll

Is this a case of

What is the point to break some windows?

They should throw some molotovs inside.

Attached: 1548885068954.jpg (830x498, 145.63K)

After 18 months and 666 million pounds they discover it's a case of watcha doing imam. Like when they were going mental about the one getting stabbed up leaving the mosque until it turned out it was another brown muslim, then it was silence.
Like when jews attack their own shit to play the holovictimhood card because it's just come out yet another one is a pedo with power.

This happens everyday to churches in France but never gets into the news. 80 percent of the desecration of places of worship in France concerns Christian churches and in the year 2018 this meant the profanation of an average of two per day .
In 2018, the Ministry of the Interior recorded 100 anti-Muslim acts, and 1063 anti-Christian acts.

THE FIRE RISES

This brought a huge smile to my face. Well done lads. Well fucking done.

No, not everything is a fucking false flag. There are people out there who are really sick of this shit and calling everything a false flag just makes people more docile and willing to be controlled because "HEY goyim don't bother doing anything to fix the problem because it'll never work, we control everything and fighting back is futile!"

lol

Nice. Could be better but still nice.
E S C A L A T E

Torfag gets it. I wouldn't open my mouth if I were in the middle east. Certainly not on goybook.

Otherwise, it's great people are taking action against the invaders. Should have thrown a molotov cocktail in there while they were smashing windows.

Daily reminder that Dubai will be reclaimed by the sea.

The UAE is vastly non-Arabic and they would face economical consequences if they executed a foreigner.

brainwashed fucking slave
absolutely shameful

999999% chance this is just some mudslime that smashed his own windows for sympathy from the goyim

That still doesn't mean that you should go flapping your gums.

Hopefully the guy banked enough from working in the UAE, he might have a hard time finding a new job in today's pozzed climate.

the shitskins are organising a victim spree to garner support from the LGBT police officers. they hate each other but do you know what they have in common? Raping children.

Look at that blank, NPC smile and dead, unseeing eyes.

God bless the based hammer of justice!

Checked trip dubs
Crikeeeeeeeeee

Hey rabbi!

Eat shit lowjew.

Attached: ohnononono.webm (854x480, 2.79M)

Birmingham seems like a fun place.

Gymgoer shares shocking injury pictures in bid to catch the hammer-wielding carjackers who battered her and stole her Audi

A gymgoer was battered with hammers by thieves as they stole her Audi.
Blythe Mason-Boyle had just left the Énergie Fitness gym in Birmingham, West Midlands on Tuesday evening when she was attacked by two men beside her Audi A1.
She suffered a gash on her head and a fractured eye socket in the sickening attack.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6834463/Hammer-wielding-carjackers-batter-gymgoer-leave-smashed-eye-socket.html

Attached: 0_PAY-Hammer_Attack_Blythe_Mason-Boyle_8_TRIANGLENEWSjpgJPG.jpg (634x1124 29.18 KB, 117.08K)

It's a mystery. Probably a local glass merchant looking to boost sales.

They don't read Bastiat anymore.

lmao

As much as I want to believe this was /ourguy/, it's equally likely it's just insurance fraud.

Attached: images (2).jpeg (499x615, 59.6K)

Inb4 hockey has a celebrate identify-as-disabled night.

Dubs confirm. "Hey Imam, whatcha doin?"

Aussie term for a roughneck; it's 'boy' spelled backwards so a certain degree of childishness is implied but it's mostly used as a meathead-equivalent.

this, it's such low-energy shit

Here I thought Britain was the land of ubiquitous surveillance cameras.

Are the jails too packed to prosecute? Are the police too busy vice-criming?

Religions thrive under repression and sink when faced with gentle alternatives. Don’t DK this shit. I don’t like Islam enough to be happy with emotional incontinent chucklefucks pissing themselves propping up Islam.

Ok but why didn't he toss molotovs into the mosque after he broke the windows?

Hey imam, whatcha doin?

Europe is infested by people who are just enraged at how great their nations are. Paris is burning because French people hate happiness and prosperity; this British idiot is of the same kind as they are. Doubtless if he could he would nuke the country to make it a proper third world shithole nobody would want to live in.

Is this a tranny?

archive.org/details/youtube-6zq5d-I5D5M
FRANCE: 2800 Churches to be demolished, 1868 Neo Gothic Église Saint Jacques d'Abbeville

underrated

Watcha doing there, imam?

How does the imam know it was a sledgehammer?

Because the imam was going back inside.

fucking kek, m8

Attached: larg_sonn.jpg (630x630, 48.85K)

Were these faggots even trying?

Do moslems get deported from our countries when they celebrate terrorist attacks?

Attached: 1547221154076.png (366x331, 100.4K)

Spanish for "Job"

I actually know the bloke that did this as i live in birmingham. hes one hell of a lad and hates pakis so much

So when's the next?

I live in a part of the west midlands called dudley and he lives in main town birmingham. Next one will probably be near me as he wants me to smash up a mosque in part of town called brierley hill.

Especially if (((they))) ever get hold of him, his punishment will be so disproportional, he could have exploded bombs in it during Friday prayers and he would hardly get a more prison time.

In Germany a guy that had set off some firecrackers in front of a mosque, not even a window did break, was condemned for a “terrorist bomb attack” to more than 10 years. So if he had a real bomb and helped some Muslims to find out if there is a God and if he did approve of them, that would have made not a big difference if found out.

I wouldn’t waste my time with pranks because I’m a law abiding citizen, officer!

bueno bueno muchas garcia

Should've killed her. Now she will breed and multiple her numbers. Literally insectoid tier. Fuck off.