First Migrant Jailed for Raping Girl Under 10 Amid GROOMING Spree in Finland

First Migrant Jailed for Raping Girl Under 10 Amid GROOMING Spree in Finland

The Finnish city of Oulu was in late 2018 swept up by a grooming gang scandal, in which migrants and asylum seekers are suspected of sexually assaulting underage girls.

The first verdict has been handed down in the high-profile grooming gang scandal in the city of Oulu in northern Finland. 44-year-old Tajik immigrant Muso Asoev has been jailed for assaulting an immigrant girl under 10 years old, national broadcaster Yle reported.
Oulu's district court sentenced the man to unconditional imprisonment for three years and eight months. The crime was classified as aggravated rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of children. The court said that the trust the child placed in the accused played a pivotal role in the verdict. The punishment was tightened as a result of the confidence that the girl had in the perpetrator, who was be responsible for her religious upbringing. The offences were found to have occurred between summer and autumn last year.

sputniknews.com/europe/201903211073420324-finalnd-grooming-spree-first-verdict/

Attached: 1056583677.jpg (1000x541, 146.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-47639194
youtube.com/watch?v=KmiaFjTw6v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that an 18 year old White lad in New Zealand is facing 14 years in prison for sharing Brenton Tarrant's masterpiece.

Makes me wonder how these people get access to children.
I mean, here it was young teenage girls, either in care or from poor homes.
I'm afraid that the sheer scale that this happens at may be indicative of a broader problem.
Social services pimping out vulnerable children to anybody with the connections.
Reports from England indicated that local ranking police and officials were also participating in this shit.
It's probable that it's been going on for years, but that we're just more likely to notice a white girl getting into an asian man's car than into a white guy's.
The pedocracy theory seems realer to me every day.

Brenton Tarrant is a hero!!!!!!

the fuck is a tajik

Surprise they not apologies to him because he is following the pro-pedo prophets muhammad's sunnah peace be apon pedo.

A very good word. This is indeed what binds the "rulers" and the reason why they all defend eachother: if one falls, all fall. Sergebro from Suisse who uncovered the Elite Pedo Network operating from there, he said as much.
Most of the Freemasons are kidfuckers (kidswapping etc.)
Almost all Religious Leaders are kidfuckers (Jews, Muslims, Christians)
Top Brass of the Police and Politics are kidfuckers.
Child Protection Services: kidfuckers.
Social Services Top Brass, you guessed it: kidfuckers.

I feel terrible for being so powerless to stop this. That fuming anger is what drives me forward in this battle and is my highest mission in this life.

Attached: 35399ff0c53b4a29996ce721c74c4550a8946bf7ad61a551f659344aa0f1f46a.png (500x318, 144.39K)

girls get on video streaming sites and dance around naked alot. its only a matter of coaxing them out of their homes. doesn't happen much because totally immoral nigger world is beyond our borders but, it is happening more and more.

Oh yeh, I forgot one crucial factor in this: Media! Nowadays a shithole full of pederasts, child rapists and worse.
They project this exhibitionist message on impressionable girls, girls go whore out their body for attention and sheckles. Uncaring parents enforce it by their negligence and ignorance.

All who are in favour of this hellish pedocratic message, deserve a swift death. Not a single exception.
I am just waiting for that list.

Attached: bidencreep.jpg (1280x720, 99.64K)

They are going to tack on more years, right? That 3.75 year sentence is just the minimum, right? Hopefully the next Saint Tarrant goes after judges

Judges are bound by Laws that Jews have written.
Ain't that something.

He shouldn't be jailed.

HE SHOULD BE ERADICATED

Attached: 54524776_1217409068412014_9089102588858597376_n.png (1064x720, 796.51K)

bbc.com/news/uk-england-47639194
girl (alice cutter) on terrorism charges for taking part in a pro-white beauty pageant.
clown world has got me down my man

B-but Törvo,… you can't say that because there is such a thing as Universal Human Rights!

The officials were Pakistani muslims too dont forget.
The rapists exploited the polices fear of being called racist. A white guy cant do that.

Attached: e5c6e8548b153d3ce0780d209a7a05129809568b65bc7e8d994b1a74c2e50475.jpg (635x895, 121.01K)

Tajiks are (by genetics) 50% Corded Ware, 40% Pakistan-related and 10% Mongolian-related

The joke about these universal human rights, is that they were invented by Jewish Child Rapists to defend themselves and their ilk. See

Kek you'd get more for movie piracy.

But remember goy, if you want to kill mudslimes that means you must love kikes :^) Fuck the civicucks who think an alliance with mudslimes is even possible after centuries of their shit

Really makes me wonder why Europeans don't just drop the bullshit and start house sharing, put money from work into freeing up time to remove these cunts…

But of course we'll just wait for h*tler.

Attached: 1527004909446.jpg (250x240, 4.39K)

As it stands in 2019…all of humanities laws were corrupted into protecting inhumane criminals and criminalizing innocents.

i dont understand why brits dont call the cops on themselves invite home and kill the cops where no one can see them.
Then display the head in the town center with a little note that says race traitor.

this happens in Finland

It kind of is the judge's fault they give rapeuges the minimum sentence while if a white does the same they use the maximum.

What does this ean? What does waiting for hitler mean?
literally no one here says this, and I doubt nobody here supports siting on their ass and doing nothing.
Do you mean mental masturbation? Because that is what the faggots at TRS and greg Johnson support.

i dont give a shit where it happened

ok, nigger

Oh? That's the minimum sentence?
Than fuck that nigger judge. He deserves to be roped.

The problem is everywhere the same, muslims get arrested for rape and/or murder of white people. Dont get maximum sentence, instead receive minimum sentences.

White people get arrested for a sandwhich with bacon, teaching the dog to greet like the Führer or use free speech (it used to be covered under free speech 10 yrs ago) and receive higher sentences than the muslims.

Something ain't right with that. And we are sick of it.

Its a metaphor for people who wont support a right wing right candidate, idea or proposal because its not far enough to the right for them.

purge, kill, gas, lynch, my face feels so fucking hot right now, I need it. Fuck niggers Fuck niggers Fuck niggers. God DAMN.

but like, does anyone have a better source than this?

You can trust a dog to be a dog.
If a dog behaves badly, deal with its owner.

Because people shut down real life progress for waiting for someone to come save them. I offer finding work, making money and joining up with people you can trust and renting out a property to establish a place to come back to as a startup. This is actual tangible shit we could have been doing for fucking years now, but what do I get "fucking shill the system is jewish gotta wait for hitler". Either that or "dude just wait for it drop lmao XD".

Both of them being fucking dumb. If 10's of thousands of awakened Whites did this we could collectively put our money to beneficial things that we could meme from here. We supposedly memed Trump into the White house, so why can't we meme family, money, work and irl action then?

Attached: 32rtg2rteyjuiy45t.png (288x142, 100.14K)

Exactly! We can create this reality, by sheer force of will.

JIDF did this faggot. They even manipulated with Evangelical church leaders.

Put the mutt down too. Fuck niggers.

Most likely paid with free fucks and hush money from the profits of prostituting the girls.
And of course some officials would be muslim so much more likely to deeply involved.
Reminder that high ranking police are almost all freemasons as are many muslims, a connection that is often forgotten and goes some way to explain police pampering of muslims at the expense of christians/ native brits.

Oh boys! Finlans mentioned. Torille!… no wait a second.. youtube.com/watch?v=KmiaFjTw6v8

Attached: 1548272742071.png (396x400, 68.64K)

The thing is, this will inevitably end with a *literal* purge. The average person will finally reach the end of their rope and just snap under the pressure.

No bullshit, no hesitation, you'll have normies turning to Brenton Tarrant levels of anger. There will be no stopping that.

-Based Nova Scotia guy

Attached: 198ada742195ee1aac6a6d46d640a5ab6c6c41c9a2a34cb9339c4c54c5d77214.png (920x720, 475.06K)

According to multiple sources, this particular case happened in a mosque. The victim was a non-native girl who went to the mosque to study the quran.

wtf half my anger disappeared
but it still sets an awful precedent

I wouldn't let that fire go just yet

How many white children do you think were groomed

What hasn't been reported on

Is the Govt. keeping arrests / crimes on the hush-hush as to not spark tension

Food for thought.

Attached: mojo-2.jpg (1600x1065, 92.37K)

So where are the fucking parents

Some guy in Leafland lured four cops to their deaths was pretty epic. Although he was just trying to commit suicide by cop and I don't think it was remotely political but this was awhile ago and "shocker" has been all but burried. I will have to dig up an article.

This, so much. The terror is much deeper than most are willing to admit.

At least it seems like the immigrant raped an other shitskin.

Hahaahah, everyone around you is in a CULT, and it's not a joke. Christian, Muslim, or Jew, it's all a CULT.

Remember Oprah and 4chan? "We never forget we never forgive, we have over 9000 penises and they're all raping CHIL-" you know. She was offended, but … it was a JOKE. We named the most heinous crime ever, and made it a joke.

BUT THE CULTISTS ACTUALLY DO IT. THEY ACTUALLY RAPE.

THEY RAPE RAPE RAPE AND IT'S NORMAL TO THEM.

Hahahahahahaha any day now.

Any day now I bet someone's gonna SNAP. But it'll be funny because you'll end up with two guys meeting in the center of the headquarters of evil looking at each other, being like, "Wait, I thought I was gonna be the crazy person killin' everyone. But I guess I'm not alone here."

And the other guy shrugs, and just asks, "Together?"

Then the other one nods. "Together!"

"FOR VALHALLA!"

And then the world has less rape by the end of the day.

Seriously? Finland? Of all places?

Finland is probably a high trust society. When I was young (not boomer, genx) my parents let me disappear for hours on my bike. I'd go fucking miles away, one day I almost made it to the beach, but I was too chicken shit to go over the bridge on my bike.

I can't possibly imagine letting my kids do that today, there's just too many niggers/spics, etc. I wouldn't even consider it. I won't let my kids play in the front yard, back yard only.

That's the difference. Fins are living in the past when it was safe, but muslims have moved in. It's not safe anymore.

What is your reality right now, you untermensch? Europeans got shit done. You just do nothing and think you are an edgy faggot on 8 chin.

But we aren't evangelical, you low IQ retard. Try again.

Exactly.

You nigger.

kidnapped and raped.
it's not fucking "grooming" like you do to some show-dog

Wordplay is a big deal in downplaying the seriousness of the problem.
i.e. in Netherlands these 'groomers' are called 'Loverboys'. Can you fucking imagine the audacity of this.

checked
It's because we're 1000x more dangerous than muslims. They are terrified of us.

Finnish laws are absolutely fucked.
Migrants raping children rarely get more than a few years of prison, and more than a third didn't even get deported for raping children.

And IF the rapist goes to jail, its more like a fucking hotel hanging with their jihadi buddies.

Fuck this fucking shite country

judges ARE jews you fucking fool, what the law says doesn't matter, they'll "interpret it within the context of democratic values" if they want to.

This is exactly it. All Scandinavian countries along with the Netherlands are high trust, and they've had their brains microwaved until they can't imagine their society as anything but high trust. They also don't realize that the willingness to fight is what guarantees high trust societies.

Even if he hadn't done anything I'd advocate for his brains being stomped in.

LMAO JUST PUT THEM IN THE GROUND

Yeah, you're right. That was a dumb comment by me.

rape of a child…not just rape

Underage sex and rape is what these musrat filth like to engage in.

It's what leftist fucktards like to call cultural differences. But what we call paedophile tendencies of a disgusting mudskin cunt.

is that image true?

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-47639194

literally proves your enemies win when you kill them

14 years time proving it wrong.

99% of all shitskins are pedos, kill them all, kill their children so that they can't reproduce, do no leave a viper nest unburn, burn the shitskin filth.

IDGAF, let them rape their own

huh?

anything you do will recruit more leftists than inspire more alt right larpers

YOU ARE THE MINORITY

YOU ARE THE ONE WITHOUT POWER

YOUR POSITION IS ASYMMETRICAL

VIOLENCE ONLY INCREASES THIS ASYMMETRY

but yeah keep following a CIA nigger psyop and be their little doggo… now fucking BARK little doggy.. now sit

They dont care if it happens to humans, in this case they will cover it up because rayciss and shit

I bet this triggers you so badly.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1191x839, 60.32K)

Also, protip: My position is not asymmetrical.
My position is backed by millions of firearms, and if the people claiming their value is worth fighting for have any spine, such as to use them, then my position is asymmetrical - in my favor. True facts.

Why are you so scared? Its like you have no faith in your people, and believe the enemy is omnipotent. This event proved that wasn't true to millions of people.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (717x1525, 211.68K)

You don't understand, they haven't only been raping their own, but hundreds of Finnish children.
Muslims in finland account for around 3% of the population, but commit atleast 30% of all rapes.