"Alt-right" Forum voor Democratie wins Senate elections in Holland!

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Dutch Coalition loses majority in the Senate as Alt-Right Baudet wins big

Shocking political result in the Netherlands as Alt-Right FVD wins Senate elections

The Dutch elections for the provinces, and consequently the Senate, have delivered a shocking result.

Many projected the governmental coalition to lose their thin majority in the Senate. But nobody saw it coming that Thierry Baudet’s ‘Forum voor Democratie’ would win so many seats and turn out to be the biggest party with 12 or 13 seats in a heavily divided Senate.

The Dutch senate has 75 seats, so for a majority to get plans through smoothly a government would need 38 seats. The current governmental coalition (VVD 12, CDA 9, D66 6 and ChristenUnie 4) has only 31 seats, so Rutte needs to drink a whole lot of coffee with other parties to get his plans through the ‘Eerste Kamer’. Here are the results for the senate as they are now with more than 90% of the vote in, the FvD might actually get that 13th seat still.

Party 2019 2015
FVD 12 0
VVD 12 13
CDA 9 12
GroenLinks 9 4
PvdA 7 8
D66 6 10
PVV 5 9
SP 4 9
ChristenUnie 4 3
Partij voor de Dieren 3 2
50PLUS 2 2
SGP 2 2
DENK 0 0
OSF/overigen 0 1

Thierry Baudet and the Forum for Democracy are the winners of the day

The Netherlands is the 5th happiest country in the world, but many apparently disagree. Thierry Baudet has built a modern campaign on an anti-migration, climate-change rejecting, Trump appreciating message. But overall his most important message was that they were going to do things differently than the old school parties. It might just be that the Utrecht attack 3 days ago did the alt-right party a huge favour.

Good morning Europe! Dutch populists led by Thierry Baudet now look set to be the *biggest* party in the senate, overtaking PM Mark Rutte’s and depriving him of his majority, with most results in pic.twitter.com/Vl34GNidip

— Danny Kemp (@dannyctkemp) March 21, 2019

GreenLeft wins big too

Jesse Klaver from ‘GroenLinks’ also has cause to celebrate, climbing to 9 projected seats in the senate. If Mark Rutte and the other coalition members don’t want to do business with Baudet they can knock on the door of GroenLinks and the PvdA.

Other takes? Well, GroenLinks was the biggest party in Amsterdam and even for the Dutch political system this is an extremely divided chamber of politics. Gone are the days that the CDA or PvdA would land 20 seats or more.

dutchreview.com/news/politics/dutch-coalition-loses-majority-in-the-senate-as-alt-right-baudet-wins-big/

I know Wilders is (((controlled opposition))), and it looks like Dutch nationalists wisened up on that, too. Don't know much about Baudet or his party… Are they more reliable? A Dutch user could maybe help here…

Attached: Baudet.jpg (278.43 KB, 1600x1066)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GWpcc
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-election-idUSKCN1R20IS
cidi.nl/kamer-neemt-motie-aan-tegen-anti-israel-obsessie-bij-de-vn/
twitter.com/faradayspeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1367466/hiddema-integratie-onder-de-lakens
nos.nl/l/2191122
youtube.com/watch?v=W12GjQAVoHI
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/887355023033761792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Finkielkraut
toi.sr/1Pz1AW6
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/767019692720525313
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=te3aFLuUZm0
youtube.com/watch?v=gKFgPdmUrg0

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

I saw it earlier today. That is definitely a good thing. But as said it remains to see how will they behave once in parliament.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Archive link: archive.fo/GWpcc

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

yeah no

Attached: jew-cum-dumpster.png (46.14 KB, 591x296)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

“We are standing in the rubble of what was once the most beautiful civilization in the world,” he said.
Following the lead of U.S. President Donald Trump, Baudet opposes immigration and emphasizes “Dutch first” cultural and economic themes.
He opposes the euro and thinks the Netherlands should leave the European Union.

Baudet had continued campaigning when other parties stopped after Monday’s attack in Utrecht, in which a gunman shot three people dead on a tram.
Baudet blamed the incident on the government’s lax immigration policies.
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-election-idUSKCN1R20IS

Will have to see how it plays out irl.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

he can meme

Attached: 333cc53e-9445-11e8-b435-af7860888936.jpg (90.72 KB, 1200x630)
Attached: -106123087-img-8811.jpg (47.37 KB, 624x624)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Like Trump, right?

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Kikes can meme better than whites… remember the 2016 elections?

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Woah nobody in the media predicted the unexpected rise of the right.
For the 8th time in Europe in the last 12 months.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Like if Europeans actually didn't like diversity that much. Never give up. Anybody remember how hopeless it was in 2015?

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

nah that was whites meming, trump just ended up being a massive kike who tricked all the memes by not building any walls and allowing unprecedented immigration levels (higher than ever before)

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Will have to see how it plays out irl

And yes, the ideas Trump promoted were good, yet he remains kiked. There is no guarantee that this won't be the case with the dutch guy, but it ain't bad news, that's for sure

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Anyone that uses the word "kiked" is kiked.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Kikes can meme better than whites
lol and topkek
kill yourself kike

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

it's policy
remember Marxist construct their own reality in their heads, then call everyone fascist who won't believe them

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

kill yourself, kike

Carson King
Carson King

right-wing = Zionism

John Richardson
John Richardson

Like if Europeans actually didn't like diversity that much

Public opinion doesnt mean much when all the major parties go against it.

Ever since I first voted 20 years ago, public opinion here in the UK has strongly favoured reducing immigration to zero. While we sort out the problems with overpopulation, lack of infrastructure, lack of integration etc.
Both the main parties always promised to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands in their manifesto. But in practice when either party got in power they increased the number, to hundreds of thousands.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

israel is based, amirite you sneaky rat.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Interaction with minorities remains the strongest influence for anti-minority opinions. Baudet's "Dutch first" and anti-EU themes are great talking points and he could eventually cause a great commotion with a Brexit style vote. Here's hoping the Netherlands government won't betray and cuck their citizens as hard as Britain's has.

Attached: 29f8726876bc4f49cf7d0036e127eefb4f2bae4731c407b4e3e3fa05e9f1a4e4.jpg (44.36 KB, 720x692)

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

right-wing = Zionism

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Shills are flying to this thread like a couple of flies.
We are going to see how this plays out.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Everybody is a con. The alt kike are cons. Just like Trump, they will promise and talk, but they will only swindle and talk. When you find a man who makes demands instead of promises, then you fight for him. Until then, they will cuck here and there. I hope this party is ok though, and the Netherlands race Italy and Spain to uncuck.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

this version of the meme cracks me up

for jokes only, wouldnt bang an asn

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-03-at-9.38.53-PM.png (269.93 KB, 498x474)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

UK
UK is lost my friend. But rest of Europe is not hopeless like UK. I know politicans usualy don't care what people want. UK was HQ for jews for long time. Even if you vote for Brexit they throw it under bus anyway. You are like America. Good goys for Jews. You helped them to create Empire and now after WW2 they don't need you anymore.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Welcome to 8ch, moshe. We have IDs here, faggot.

I maintain that praising Israeli style government is a net-positive for Western nationalists at this point. They build walls and have no problem with killing anyone who opposes their government within or even nearby their borders, which is a luxury not afforded to any modern Euro-centric government. Praising them, currently, forces our detractors to attack Israel with the same breath they attack us, meaning we can let the JIDF attack them while we grow in power. I forget which Roman historian said something similar, but, while Tarrant had issues, it's smart to attack today's enemies today, and tomorrow's enemies tomorrow.

Attached: 34e9397721f92294ed4ce64e2232221bf7ca4f2a45bab29e11e9bfa09cedf0c9.jpg (36.21 KB, 640x360)

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

plays out
plays out

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Just enforcing the collective meme.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

But rest of Europe is not hopeless like UK.
Only in a very few countries.
Any country that signed the UN migrant compact has absolutely no hope for the future.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Implying we can't say "go fuck yourselves, UN. Your currency is the blood of children"

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

This picture was brought to you by the_donald
Fuck off faggot. My browser crashed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (13.23 KB, 334x251)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

UN migrant compact is nothing. It is virtue signaling for politicans. Europe is not made by compacts and deals. Europe is made by european people. Every future politican can throw it away as mistake of previous goverment.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Top logic there, fellow (((white guy)))

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

(((Fvd)))

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

There are actual zionists (in the literal sense, further to the right than Bibi) involved behind the scenes of this party. I do not like them very much although there is no better alternative to vote sadly. It's why voting doesn't work, nothing will change through voting.

Yes the government that currently is in place are braindead career politicians that give out free ammunition to use against themselves while providing nothing in return that makes them look good.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Almost all new members of the FvD Senate are pro-Israel, pro-IHRA, some of the candidates are Jewish.

Let's face it. Baudet is a Zionist. His "alt-righty" talk just serves to sucker the Dutch into voting for him.

There may not be any alternative but that just tells you how bad it really is.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

the fact that a very moderate libshit party that is run by some student that cannot shut up about architecture and art is considered far right should tell people something about the netherlands.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

you fucks just don't get it
there's a reason why Geert Wilders/PVV said he doesn't see Baudet/FvD as a threat
Wilders is old and wants to retire; he is handing Baudet his voters
Baudet & Wilders are both Zionists, both working toward the same goal
& it's not in /our/ interest at all

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

THE RICE CHILD!

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Good news for the Dutch.

Attached: postingratelimit.png (24.78 KB, 670x232)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Seems like a positive election result. Europeans stepping to the right.

pic related is Dutch Waffen SS

Attached: Dutch-Waffen-SS.jpg (12.21 KB, 275x183)

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Praat nu je moertaal anders geloof ik er geen kanker van dat je genoeg informatie tot je hebt kunnen nemen om een dergelijke conclusie met zekerheid te trekken smerige kankerbuitenlander. Ik zeg dit als iemand die stemmen zinloos vind. Dus dom gemekker over pro- of anti- is zinloos tot we iets hebben om hem op te oordelen. De woorden zijn prachtig, daden zouden nog mooier zijn. Ik verwacht ze niet, maar niet omdat Baudet een zionist zou zijn. Met je kanker spacing en schizo gedrag.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Gaat ie wel goed met je kerel? lol, damn

"Over Israël zei Baudet tijdens het CIDI-debat dat het als enige democratie in het Midden-Oosten de steun van Nederland verdient."

Gast is gewoon weer een Zionist poppetje zoals de rest.

Ik zeg dit als iemand die stemmen zinloos vind

houden zo, einde verhaal ;)

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-22-Thierry-Baudet-on-Twitter.png (61.64 KB, 771x338)

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Ook een leuke, flikker diende zelfs een motie in om Israel the beschermen.

"De fracties van de SGP, PVV en FVD vonden het hoog tijd dat deze partijdigheid bij de VN ophoudt. Daarom dienden hun respectievelijke fractieleiders Van der Staaij, Wilders en Baudet een motie in die het Kabinet oproept stelling te nemen tegen lidstaten die een disproportionele anti-Israel agenda hanteren bij VN-organisaties. Tevens wordt de regering opgeroepen anti-Israel resoluties af te blijven wijzen, zoals het in het verleden ook al deed."

cidi.nl/kamer-neemt-motie-aan-tegen-anti-israel-obsessie-bij-de-vn/

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Attached: funny-vote-nobody-election-promises1.jpg (36.73 KB, 540x268)

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

No escape. We must cleanse all political parties and start anew; and by cleansing I mean discontinuation of life.

Attached: 1539548613236.jpg (243.72 KB, 900x1495)

James Watson
James Watson

By all means lead the way……

Once you realise you have no power we can get back to discussing on how to use these parties and the energies of the Dutch to push on. There is still energy from Europeans there, utlise it.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

does that face really look dutch to anyone?

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

I certainly would if I weren't such a brainlet with 0 (zero) social charisma. Wish I were smart and could amass wealth by writing books or whatever in such a way that it would slowly chip away; not directly (duh) but eventually. Then, use the money to slowly start a movement, concentrate this energy you speak off and then, BAM.

Kinda like JP does it. It's the most effective way. /JP is a traitor and deserves to be hanged/

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Twitter: @faradayspeaks twitter.com/faradayspeaks
Email: [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Attached: me.jpg (16.75 KB, 400x400)

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

He has gay face and jew face written all over him, so (((alt-right))) sounds right.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Weak shilling.

William Perez
William Perez

You mean Zionist civnat faggot fuck? A guy just like philosemitic kosher Alt-Right ADL in Germoney? WOW! Winning bigly and MAGA, my fellow shitlords.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

The fact that he's getting elected proves he's kosher. Imagine a Saint Brenton Tarrant getting elected! Never would happen. You're a kosher homo and probably have nonwhite friends. I bet you have female friends, also.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

The FvD's current policy is good.
Anti-immigration, anti-EU.
If the party keeps heading for the same correct direction, why not support it?
There is no alternative way/party to change the course of society.
We can stand still and do nothing, or we can start heading towards where we need to go.
If it turns out he is not on our side, then we can always go back to being defeated.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

Why is he playing as black though

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

So does PVV think and he's a jew puppet. I am still on the fench by Baudet. I hope his Israel support is pure optica. He's a historian, so he should be willing to delve into the books about the Holohoax.
If the lie of the Holohoax is dismantled, Israel's right to excist will cease.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

He have a kebab face

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

This guy has been to Zig Forums. He was signalling with Pepes during the parliamentary elections.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252.19 KB, 312x393)

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Also i sincerely doubt this guy is alt-kike. In The Netherlands we've been suffering in a Leftist vice grip for decades. Any time someone legit comes along to dethrone the Left they descend on them like vultures, and i mean everyone; from politicians to 'journalists' to pundits, talking shows, news papers, teachers, judges, anyone in position of influence. It's the effect of the march through the institutions.

Basically what they do is completely demonize and dehumanize someone and label them as a 'threat to democracy', eventually one of the crazies in their ranks will take it upon them to become a 'martyr' and kill the person, believing themselves to be a hero. After that everyone can just throw up their hands and say "It wasn't me!". That is their modus operandi and it is what happened to the last guy who got close to dethroning the Left. Some Green hippie shot him in the head six times. Right now there's already people calling for him to do the same to Thierry Baudet.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Oliveish skin and light brown hair
kebab

Nigger you gotta get your school money back. Either that or ask some anons to teach you about the ethnic groups of the world. That guy is phenotypically European.

Doesn't say much about his politics. But he is obviously a European.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

That is bullshit and you know it. Name me some European countries that have gone back on international agreements like this one? This rarely happens, especially on things that are destroying our countries.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

The number 2 of this party has literally said "the best integration is between the sheets".

Draw your own conclusions.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Shit kike. Look up 'soft law'.

The compact is to be used by judges to create precedence.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Your kvetching is pathetic and obvious. This faggot getting further destabilizes the EU and pushes along the overtone window to where we need it.
So no matter what, this guy getting the votes is better than the established niggerfaggots.

Alexander White
Alexander White

That's not an argument: (((they))) did the same with kike puppet Trump
Mind you, saying that White Girls should mate with Turkish Men. Not even mentioning White Men with Turkish Girls. FvD is CivNat. There is no viable EthnoNat party at the moment.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Baudet met up with Jean-Marie Le Pen in 2009, Baudet knows about the JQ. He also wanted Mein Kampf unbanned in 2014, and said to have read it multiple times. Knowning Baudet, he is fooling the jews living in The Netherlands.

The Vice leader of the FvD also defended the rights of a woman who's husband was a NSB figure head, and she protected the NSB and Hitler till her grave.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Also, he met up with Jared Taylor in 2014 for a multitude of days.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

En jij schrijft als een typische jood.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

did the same with kike puppet Trump

No they did not, that was all show. You forgot the part where someone actually got shot in the head 6 times you fucking hook-nosed shill.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Baudet was voorstander van Assad en tegen steun van 'rebellen'. Dit staat lijnrecht tegenover de belangen van Pisrael.

Doei.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

The holocaust is pretty much untouchable.
Proving that there was no genocide is one thing.
Convincing people that there was no genocide is another.
You'll need to control the MSM to do that i think.
People don't want to believe that their world is filled with lies and deception.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

This victory will force Rutte to either go even further left, making Baudet's party more appealing, or to dissolve the cabinet, which would mean new elections that would probably lead to a more right-winged or even a Baudet led cabinet. Yes, his party is pro-Israel, but don't forget about his 5 hour meeting with Jared Taylor, which the media couldn't stop REEE'ing about. Also remember that Pim Fortuyn was pro-Israel and yet the secret service allowed Volkert van der Graaf to assassinate him.

James Bennett
James Bennett

Propably right but we have to use figures we got. I don't think he would be like Trump because nobody can be such disappointment as Trump. Trump was good candidate but horrible president. Please don't vote for him in 2020.

(((they))) did the same with kike puppet Trump.
Not true. Trump was jewish puppet before 2016. It was funny to meme orange idiot to white house but if you actualy expecting anything from him, you see what got. Building wall would be easy way to steal money and give white americans some kind of victory. Trump is Israel first president. European leaders don't care about Israel at all. They go there so nobody call them nazis.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Literally all it takes to refute "muh holocaust" is "history is written by the victors"

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

I think that's the best thing you can start off with, atleast.

All the absurdity comes next.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Not true. Trump was jewish puppet before 2016
The point I'm making is that Trump was villified by the Press before his election. He has been villified after his election. But he still is a kike puppet. Ergo: the fact that the media villifies Baudet, does not make him /ourguy/ by default.

Baudet & Wilders are both Zionists, both working toward the same goal
constaterende dat dit kabinet zich wil inzetten voor verbetering van de onderlinge relaties tussen Israëliërs en Palestijnen;
overwegende dat diverse lidstaten in VN-organisaties, waaronder UNESCO en de Mensenrechtenraad, zich inzake de Israëlisch-Palestijnse kwestie herhaaldelijk zeer partijdig tonen;
verzoekt de regering, in VN-verband actief stelling te nemen tegen lidstaten in VN-organisaties die disproportioneel agenderen tegen Israël, en, zoals de Nederlandse regering eerder gedaan heeft, onrechtvaardige resoluties af te wijzen,

Wat ik hier zei, staat nog steeds; Ik hoop op Optiek in deze; onder het mom van geef de Jood een beetje en neem daarna alles van hem af. Het is onverstandig om met 2 zetels een 1488 JUDEN MACHEN RAUS statement te maken.
So was Trump. No argument.
He did. He is aware. Now how do you manouver with this knowledge in the Jewish M(e)inefield that's called Dutch Society?

Nog steeds kan je Holocaust ontkennen in Nederland. Het sentiment leeft vooral in Amsterdam en NPO aanhangers. Nederlanders zijn - ondanks een zeer succesvolle emotionele chantage campange van de Jood - pragmatisch in het bloed. Dit is evident omdat we in de 16e eeuw met bruut geweld en ijzeren wil de wereld overheerste. Als iemand zich opwerpt als verdediger van het gedachtegoed van de waarheid (de Holocaust is een leugen), dan zal de beweging vanzelf groeien: er is een groep mensen dat dit al weet, maar is huiverig om dit te delen. Het is onverstandig om deze beweging vanuit de FvD te laten komen. GroenLinks stelt zich - ironisch genoeg - anti-joods op, dus wellicht vliegen we het vanaf die hoek aan.

Attached: f7abc42a839a83edc49f0b8747e4ec37d1c1b33aeca6e188ae402c0d17f4deca.png (269.64 KB, 776x524)

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

(checked)
There are actual zionists (in the literal sense, further to the right than Bibi) involved behind the scenes of this party.
And give me some names and sources; i do not accept unsourced claims like the one you just made.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

No they did not, that was all show.
En jij denkt dat het in Poppenkast Nederland niet kan? Wordt eens wakker.

You forgot the part where someone actually got shot in the head 6 times you fucking hook-nosed shill.
De zaak Fortuyn blijft een immens keerpunt in onze Nederlandse geschiedenis. Wilders heeft dit gat slim gevuld door dit sentiment uit te melken. Er is een hoop in de zaak Fortuyn dat niet verteld is: bestanden zijn na de moord door Volkert verdwenen van zijn PC. Mijns inziens had hij contact met de Linkse Knokploegcel, die voort is gekomen uit de CPN, RaRaRa en de Provo-beweging van de jaren 80. Jood Rosenmuller weet hierin veel meer dan hij wilt delen.

Gezien de recente verkiezingen (10 zetels voor de PVV) kan je wel stellen dat Baudet is het politieke erfgoed van Fortuyn is. Ik hoop dat de AIVD in deze hem wel zal gaan beschermen. Zo niet, dan zweer ik het je: dan ontsteekt de burgeroorlog.

Volgende keer zou ik argumenten aandragen, in plaats van meteen op de "Oh, jij kankerjoodschil" tour te gaan.

Attached: animaatjes-sterren-kijken-30284.gif (11.92 KB, 201x200)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Hiddema: integratie 'onder de lakens' | Binnenland | Telegraaf.nl
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1367466/hiddema-integratie-onder-de-lakens

Theo Hiddema pleit voor 'rassenvermenging' | NOS
nos.nl/l/2191122

"Integratie vindt plaats onder de lakens!"; Sid Lukkassen en Theo Hiddema
youtube.com/watch?v=W12GjQAVoHI

==It's shills all the way down==

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Bijgepraat met Alain Finkielkraut en plannen gemaakt voor zijn komst naar NL in november voor #fvd event. Top!
[9:54 AM - 18 Jul 2017]
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/887355023033761792

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Baudet is hier tegen. Hiddema is hier voor.
Hiddema maakt over een paar jaar zijn exit. Wat blijft er over?
Een jood maakt nog geen vuur. We moeten echter waakzaam blijven.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Be quiet muzrat

Attached: 7eab9acf2070c31cc5937dac3e76374992adc71b31c1590e85d53ff5e4af9d26.png (74.09 KB, 770x550)

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Now how do you manouver with this knowledge in the Jewish M(e)inefield that's called Dutch Society?
I don't. Not anymore.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Vertel.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

In 2009, he was criticized for his strong defence of Roman Polanski, arrested in Switzerland for an alleged sexual offence in which a 13-year-old girl was involved. Finkielkraut claimed that she was a "teenager", "not a child".[7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Finkielkraut

Gotta love Israel. Happiness & democracy in the Middle East. "WATCH: Absolutely INSANE Israeli beach scene" toi.sr/1Pz1AW6
[ 20 Aug 2016]
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/767019692720525313

John Walker
John Walker

Wat is optiek? Je kan, nogmaals, niet beginnen met een Juden Raus sentiment als je nog geen politieke poot hebt om op te staan.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Ergo: the fact that the media villifies Baudet, does not make him /ourguy/ by default.
That media outlets such as RTL covers and invites him should raise a red flag already.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Wasn’t this the guy who had a video of him playing Horst wessel lied on the piano? Or am I mixing the Dutch politicians?

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Ik zelf ben er open voor wat ik van de eeuwige jood weet. Niet dat het van de daken schreeuw, maar wanneer het ter spraken komt vertel ik wat ik vind en weet.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Nigger, he wants to sanction TV stations, they all changed their tones when his party won big time.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Torposting
Dat is al een streepje op de shill-schaal
Prima. Moedige strijders als jou moeten we hebben. Hoe reageren de mensen om je heen er eigenlijk op?

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Mensen die mij kennen luisteren wel zonder gejank of non-argumenten. Mensen mijn niet kennen reageren zoals je het verwacht. Toegegeven denken het handje vol vrienden die ik heb het zelfde als ik doe, zou je verbazen hoe makkelijk zulke mensen te vinden zijn wanneer je jezelf niet inhoudt.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Klopt. Dat is de wet der aantrekking. Hoe snel gaan mensen overstag op het moment dat ze je niet kennen? Luisteren ze naar je argumenten of gaan ze NPC?

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Het tweede, veel gestotter en het uitkramen van dingen die er niets mee te maken hebben.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Ik vind dat zo triest. De ene kant van me wilt ze dan genadeloos trollen en lachen, maar ik weet dat ik daarbij mijn doel voorbij schiet. Ik zie de mensen eigenlijk als mensen die hulp en therapie nodig hebben. Ze kunnen niet zelf nadenken en niet denken voorbij datgene wat hun autoriteitsfiguren hun hebben opgelegd. Hoe ontwikkel je zelfvertrouwen bij deze mensen? Hoe ontwikkel je lef om te durven denken? Wat is noodzakelijk om kapot te maken en weer op te bouwen? Zijn deze mensen überhaupt wel te redden?

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Ze zijn te redden, maar alleen wanneer ze leiders hebben die wel het beste voort hebben. De 'NPC' gevallen volgen hetgeen wat de rest volgt. Het boek van Gustave Le Bon genaamd The Crowd is er een die hier goed overspreekt. De meeste mensen zijn kudde en voor hen is hulp geen oplossing, alleen de omvorming van de moderne wereld of de staat waarin zij leven kan hen helpen, en zo'n omvorming van zal zorgen voor minder NPC's in de toekomst.

Ik denk ook dat wilskracht een belangrijke rol speelt voor vele die zich als NPC's gedragen maar het niet zijn, die zijn er ook. Vele mannen, van wat ik merk, hebben het niet meer en laten zich meestromen met de wateren.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Could you use english please? I can translate what you wrote but why make it dificult for us.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

No, I'm fine talking dutch.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Duurde je wel lang om erachter te komen dat ik via Tor post.
Maar ja, ook al vertrouw it Thierry Baudet of Forum voor Democratie niet het is goed dat het sentiment er is.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Niet uit de hoogte, vriend; ik liet je even peddelen om te zien wat er uit zou komen. Vooralsnog gekraam.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Op z'n allerminst een goed teken voor het overton venster. Nederland is meer rechts dan de npo ons wilt laten denken.

Attached: heel-goed.webm (325.07 KB, 960x540)

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Writing you mean :^)
Would be Zig Forumsite and handy for any news of a non-english country tbh, there are many more people who could care about it then one would think.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Basically I was talking about how to deal with normies and the JQ here.

Other than that, we are discussing the possibilities of Baudet being a Zionist.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

JQ
Maybe it's better to call it the JP, or Jewish Problem, because the Q in the JQ is how to deal with the Jewish Problem isn't it?

Vooralsnog gekraam.
Ik ben nogal pessimistisch en niet al te snugger.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Pessimisme is begrijpelijk. Waar komt dit eigenlijk vandaan? De zwarte pil kan ik wel afraden omdat het intens demotiveert.
JQ
Wanneer je het Joodse Vraagstuk ziet, zie je vanzelf het probleem.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Yes, pretty sure that was some joke edit though.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

wants to talk about a candidate supporting nationalism
goes to an english speaking website
types in Dutch
How does he not realize the irony?

David Johnson
David Johnson

Met het kleine verschil dat in Nederland de dreiging reëel is wanneer Links op het demoniseringsorgel tekeer gaat in tegenstelling tot de VS, zoals we helaas al hebben mogen meemaken met Fortuyn. In Nederland heerst een heuse clique die de teugels ferm in handen houdt en moord niet schuwt zodra ook maar iemand dreigt de teugels uit hun handen te trekken. Compleet andere situatie dan in de VS.

In de VS was het allemaal show, in Nederland loop je echt het risico kapot te gaan op een mediapark omdat je de regenten omver dreigt te werpen. Daar is je argument, jankert.

Juan King
Juan King

Lol, dus als hij herhaaldelijk zijn steun voor Israel toont negeer je dat, maar omdat hij Assad steunde maakt dat allemaal niet uit en telt dat zwaarder?

Assad is ook een Zionist trouwens, hij is een Alawiet, die hebben geen probleem met Israel, maar ik denk dat je een beetje te dom bent om daar verder in te duiken.

Succes met je fantasietjes mongool, lekker blijven stemmen op Zionisten :)

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

They invited him over and over again with hand-picekd audiences and extreme Left talking guests hoping to smite him on national TV. On every appearance they constantly interrupted him while letting the Leftards talk over him. They definitely were not doing him any favors if that's what you were trying to imply.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Ja klopt, ze hebben van Fortuyn echt een voorbeeld gemaakt, alleen maar slechter geworden daarna.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

I’m sure the EU has “no problem killing anyone who opposes their government.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

1.) Assad werkt samen met Iran, de aardsvijand van Israel.
2.) Assad is al verzeild geraakt in gewapend conflict met Israel.
3.) Zionisted steunen Assad niet.

Leuk geprobeerd :^)

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Nice estrogen-beard and widow's peak.
And no adam's apple.
And no brow ridge.
And soft feminine eyes.
Boy they love mocking the shit out of alt-righters, get you lusting after men and looking up to women.

Attached: south.jpg (90.44 KB, 960x505)

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Does this really need audio?

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Iran wordt gerund door crypto-jews sinds te Iraanse revolutie. Shia moslims hebben altijd in bed gelegen met Zionisten. Geloof je nou nog echt dat er echt echte oppositie is in de wereld?

Iran en Syrie hebben zelfs Agenda 21 en 2030 getekend.

Hoe dan ook, fuckboy Baudet is openlijk een Zionist en jij negeert het allemaal omdat je een stijve hebt voor em.

triest hoor

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Je typt behoorlijk Joods, kameraad.
In zijn algemeenheid: Op het moment dat je zo gaat beledigen, wordt het punt dat je overbrengt zwakker. Wil je in je Ivoren Toren blijven en daar je gelijk blijven krijgen, of wil je dat meer mensen de waarheid zien? Ga dan niet lopen kankeren als een marokkaanse tiener. Draag feiten aan en accepteer dat sommige mensen moeten leren en wees geduldig.

Als volgende heb ik wat bronnen nodig voor je claims.
Israel heeft het oog laten vallen op Iran: ten eerste het Golan Hoogten dispuut. Ten tweede, de Q post over "IRAN NEXT". Q is een Joodse Mossad operatie en je kan de missie van de Joden dus aflezen aan wat Q wilt. Het is een openlijke ondersteuning voor het Groter Israel wat de Joden al millenia op het oog hebben. Sinds de Iraanse Revolutie van '79 is het een absoluut helhol in Iran. Zeg jij dat de Shia Moslims in bed liggen met Zionisten? Dan wil ik daar bewijs voor zien of horen.

Ik ben erg geïnteresseerd in Alawieten, Assad en de Joden. De oorlog in Syrië is om de regio te destabiliseren en een grotere Amerikaanse(/Joodse) militaire aanwezigheid te krijgen, zodat Israel een steeds groter gebied in het Midden-Oosten krijgt. Daarnaast komen er steeds meer Zandnegers naar Europa, om zo deze regio te stabiliseren. Wellicht dat de afspraak tussen de Moslims en de Joden is dat de Joden het Midden-Oosten krijgen en Islam eindelijk Europa kan veroveren. Zou geeneens zo gek zijn.

Iran en Syrie hebben zelfs Agenda 21 en 2030 getekend.
Elk land heeft dit ondertekend. Dit is niet echt een argument.

Baudet de Zionist
We behoren het te zien. Ik zie geen goed alternatief, wat het in en in trieste is aan Nederland.
Ik denk nog steeds optics omdat je niet Juden Raus kan zeggen met 2 zetels.
Maar ik moet ook accepteren dat geen een leider het in het huidige Joodse Europa zo ver kan schoppen zonder zegening van de Jood.
Daarom, alstublieft, feiten!

Checked.
Talking dutch is our way to keep away 99% of the shills. And please, it's so great to finally be able to discuss the Jewish Matter in the tongue of my Fatherland.

How many witnesses died again in the Dutroux case?
Lots of European Politicians and Businessman were involved in this. Yes, they have no quarrels with killing people (and would you even, if you rape and kill children on a daily basis?).

Checked
Dank. Goed argument. We zijn het in grote lijnen eens met elkaar.

William Roberts
William Roberts

This proves the Netherlands still has real elections, unlike the French, Germans, and post Brexit British.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

You spelled "Netherlands has been properly divided" wrong

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (55.03 KB, 758x512)

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

KEK

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

properly divided
That's not even remotely properly divided.
"properly divided" is the US with two real parties and totally real 3rd and 4th parties in green and independent.
That's why governments like that always have coalitions or whatever form. Because they couldn't get shit done due to it not being a shit system like the US.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

I prefer the dutch system. It doesn't matter anyway as the right wing is on the rise. Next election cycle parties will have to adopt anti-immigration rhetoric or lose even more voters. Compare that to the US where no party could change their opinion in the slightest or risk losing too much voters.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Tijd is een luxe die we niet hebben, voordat de eerste boomers neervallen moet het strijden klaar zijn.
Ach loop niet te kankeren joh. Als je zelf een betrouwbare persoon bent waar mensen op kunnen bouwen, dan kun je zeggen wat je wil. Dat ondervind ik persoonlijk althans. Er is geen Nederlander die van een praktische Duitser verwacht dat hij gaskamers bouwt; terwijl een kogel en een greppel zoveel efficienter is. Zodra dat zaadje gepland is kun je beginnen over transport, bombardementen en tyfus. Waarheid is zo gemakkelijk; alles sluit op elkaar aan. Zyklon B voor ontluizing, ontluizing tegen de tyfus, tyfuslijers die vel over bot zijn. Het is zo makkelijk om mensen over de Holocaust te vertellen.
Het enige wat je eigenlijk niet moet doen is op een zeepkist op de straathoek staan.
No one ever believed Trump was going to build that wall. Baudet however, im sorry to sound gullible, but i honestly believe he shares Our goals. I appreciate a leader that has read Mein Kampf, that read Hegel, that read Mosley, that understands the role of our arts, our culture, the veneration of our heroes. When someone arises that supports your cause, you support him. You recognise him. No amount of shilling can change that, for now.
Gatverdamme censureer die rotkop aub.
de zaak was een keerpunt
<opvulling zonder belang
<opvulling zonder aansluitsel
<ikkkk denkkkkk dat….
Volgende keer zou ik argumenten aandragen. Kankerjood.
Je moet accepteren dat je liefde groter is dan je haat. Zodra je vanuit een plek van liefde voor je volk komt, zal geen pietenpil je demotiveren. Integendeel, het zal je motiveren.
De liefde die ik heb voor mijn Europese volk is vele malen groter dan welke haat ik ook voel. Hou van je familie broeder, en je worsteling wordt zoet.
Its nice without 100s of shills. Look at all the (1)'s in this here thread, trying to whine about women, kikes, race, altright and other fracture points. DutchJDF is working hard, but theyre too obvious. Its nice to talk your mothers tongue. No one wants to turn Dutchmen into Englishmen, or Englishmen into Frenchmen. Be proud of your European heritage, your linguistic heritage.
Godverdekanker, weer een schizo die niet kan discussieren. Met z'n yiddit spacing. Eikel, ik weet niet of je het allemaal snapt, maar als je een beetje tussen de regels doorleest moet je toch begrijpen dat je de plank volledig misslaat. In dit gesprek, en waarschijnlijk ook met je conclusies.
gradually
i
begain
to
hate
them
Godverdomme.
goede (3) posts Schoof
Je ziet bijna het verschil niet meer met echte Nederlanders.
triest hoor
Ahhh daar zijn we weer.
No one here, no one, is advocating for (((democracy))). Remember where you are, but makes a decent point. Even though he seems to insinuate that making compromises is a good thing.
Anti-immigratie komt 60 jaar te laat. Tarrant had gelijk - als we willen overleven moeten we nu alle niet-Europeanen verwijderen. Baudet is een frisse wind waar ik echt wel achter kan staan - maar het is te weinig te laat.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

You know one adversary that all the media control in the world cannot even hope to defeat? Time. The more distant WW2 becomes, the less people will care about the 'hoax. It is absolutely inevitable, and absolutely independent of current political climate. It's one of the reasons why today's leftists side with Palestine against Israel.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

what will the new low countries super-state be called? Benelux?

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Greater-Netherlands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Netherlands

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

dutch are just gonna give up luxembourg? guess france gets wallonia?

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

I do not think many Dutch people would like to have Wallonia be part of their nation, but Luxembourg indeed would be welcome. Luxembourg had a Dutch king until approximately the 20th century.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Je hebt 3 keer op mij gereageerd. Niet om snotneuzerig te doen, maar weet je hoe je ID's moet lezen?

de zaak was een keerpunt
<opvulling zonder belang
<opvulling zonder aansluitsel
<ikkkk denkkkkk dat….
Thanks, was inderdaad oeverloos gelul
Volgende keer zou ik argumenten aandragen.
Yes, zal er aan denken.
>Kankerjood.
Ik woon wellicht gedwongen in Amsterdam, maar dat maakt mij nog geen Jude.

No one here, no one, is advocating for (((democracy))). Remember where you are, but makes a decent point. Even though he seems to insinuate that making compromises is a good thing.
Het democratisch systeem wat we nu hebben moet worden gebruik om een Nationaal Socialistische beweging te maken.

It should be considered that we conquer that area as well.

Attached: 911bb055fb0fe1c3fc54fac2fb54513e8b3aa979d7ce01cf2e96908086fca5b9.png (970.85 KB, 1180x664)

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

I think Degrelle's grandson will be crowned King of Lotharingia actually. French will be the official language.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

I don’t speak your language but I can assume you are pointing out how this man is a Zionist bitch.

It seems the Jews are going for “anti establishment” figures like Trump to trick and pacify the goyim into thinking that democracy works and they have the power to truly choose their guy, but in reality that “guy” as “anti-establishment” as he may of been branded is never truly for the people and always a deciever scheming insidiously in the shadows with (((them))) while trying to maintain his character in the public’s eye of doing everything he can to fight for the people (constant bashing of (((right))) winged politicians on msm is 4d chess to trick supporters into thinking he’s an outsider), it’s what they did with Trump.

We just have to redpill people on Jews and race. I was once a trump nigger. As blackmpilled as it may seem to have trump niggers or trump nigger equivlantes all over Europe they are much more easily convertible. The right acts as a gateway red pill.

It pisses me off that we still have vote cucks on this board that think voting makes a difference. The only good thing we can get out of this is that by voting conservative most people are less cucked then leftists and almost red pilled and only need to be redpilled on the Jew question and race.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Kerel, ik heb de hele nacht dat manifest lopen vertalen. Laat me met rust met je IDs.
Ik moet nog 9 uur werken zo voor ik kan slapen.
Je hebt m;n verontschuldigingen.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

(((Democracy))). Another kike puppet in another 4 year season of circus for goyim

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Welke kleur is dit nou weer?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (205.88 KB, 712x802)

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Sterkte ermee.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Lavendel kleur.

Austin Long
Austin Long

De Lavendel Revolutie

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Je typt behoorlijk Joods, kameraad.
Jij typt als een commie, wat Nazis ook gewoon zijn natuurlijk.

de Q post over
ik nooit iets over Q gezegd, en heb nooit energie verspild aan die overduidelijke psyop.

Zeg jij dat de Shia Moslims in bed liggen met Zionisten? Dan wil ik daar bewijs voor zien of horen.
Jij hebt duidelijk nooit met moslims gepraat. Is redelijk bekend allemaal. Shia is maar een heel klein percentage van moslims, en Iran (waar alle Shia zitten) is een en al crypto-jews en vrijmetselaars, net als de Saudi.
youtube.com/watch?v=te3aFLuUZm0

Ik ben erg geïnteresseerd in Alawieten, Assad en de Joden.
Assad is een poppetje, en Alawieten hebben geen probleem met israel, Assad's grootvader toonde zelfs openlijk steun voor Zionisten. Deze gast heeft wel een goeie vid over Assad vind ik, met interessante discussies in the comment section. Hij was ook altijd open voor vragen van me.
youtube.com/watch?v=gKFgPdmUrg0

Elk land heeft dit (Agenda 21/2030) ondertekend. Dit is niet echt een argument.
Ik vind dat een heel sterk argument eigenlijk, laat namelijk zien dat ze het "op de één of andere manier" toch allemaal heel erg eens zijn over de grote globale agendas van de VN zoals depopulatie enz. Eeen groot poppenkast amigo.

We behoren het (Baudet de Zionist) te zien.
Hij steunt openlijk Israel, en dient zelfs moties in om Israel te beschermen van de VN's maatregelen, hoeveel heb je nog nodig jongen? lmfao

Ik zie geen goed alternatief, wat het in en in trieste is aan Nederland.
Ik weet niet, misschien ophouden met stemmen? Stemmen is alleen maar het systeem jouw goedkeuring geven om heel Nederland te onderdrukken, welke partij je dan ook kiest. Ben je het steem op het referendum van de EU vergeten? We stemden 67% tegen en ramde het gewoon alsong door onze strot. Stemmen heeft geen nut, het lasste referendum (die ze nu gewoon afschaft hebben) over de sleepwet is daar WEER een uitstekend voorbeeld van.

Maar ik moet ook accepteren dat geen een leider het in het huidige Joodse Europa zo ver kan schoppen zonder zegening van de Jood.
Zeg je weer heel goed, einde verhaal. Je komt de kamer niet in zonder de koning te pijpen, kijk maar naar Fortuyn, is toch duidelijk zat?

Hou je haaks maat, spreek je later.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

sry voor de typos etc, heb een beetje haast

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I know nothing about Baudet. That is why asked you guys to use english because he is like wild card for me. I didn't know this guy even exist and now he have some positions in your goverment.

If he know about Mosley, he is our guy. That is my opinion. We could help you with memes if you want. I never expected miracles from Trump. But building wall would be easy way how to scam some money and give people some meaningles victory. But Trump don't even care about that. All he does is Israel first.

So i wish you good luck with Baudet. These kind of people will naturaly rise in Europe. Ordinary people are on our side. They fucked up in 2015 when they flooded Europe too fast. We still have these bastards here but at least it created reaction in EU. I don't think America can be saved at this point. At best they can make few states 90% white and keep it that way but that is all.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

If he know about Mosley, he is our guy. That is my opinion.
Didn't Steve Bannon know about people like Evola? Or is that not the same?

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

I see a circle in your head.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Ik vind dat een heel sterk argument eigenlijk, laat namelijk zien dat ze het "op de één of andere manier" toch allemaal heel erg eens zijn over de grote globale agendas van de VN zoals depopulatie enz. Eeen groot poppenkast amigo.
inderdaad, alle Europese leiders zijn al lang marionetten van de EU; ze maken het volk wijs wat het wil horen (gelijkheid, kansen, banen) zolang ze maar verkiezingen winnen
poppenkast

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

I don't know what to think about Bannon. Is he nationalist? Is he zionist pretending to be nationalist? I don't understand his 4D chess. It is not bad we have news like Breitbart. But you know, nobody can survive these grounds acting like second Hitler. Jews are too powerful. They can prepare car accident for you any time. They don't use it much, but because it can backfire but if they have to, anybody can become next JFK.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Looks very med for a Dutch and by med I mean negroidal

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Zolang mensen maar stemmen dus zij het draagvlak hebben om de bevolking te onderdrukken zijn zij blij.

Ondertussen zit Wimpie op een lading goud waar je niet goed van wordt.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

If you are interested, watch this speech he gave with subs
quotes Hegel
wurzellose clique
art/music/architecture thats not born from our people
lugenpresse, universities
cultural, economical and political capitulation
WE are the result of 300k years of evolution
WE survived multiple ice ages
WE killed mammoths
WE are carriers of the greatest civilisation the world has ever seen
There are some that point to possible pissrael connections, as always, and im sure some of the accusations ring true. I dont believe there is a democratic solution to the problems we are facing, but lets just say he gives me a bit of hope. And if anything you need to support the people that arise.
Hes also not undermining other parties and groups that have the right ideas. Remnants of the old party of Pim Fortuyn - a name im sure youve seen before together with Theo van Gogh - still have strong support. He supported them, rather than balkanising the system. As opposed to (((wilders))) who came in and, from my perspective, undermined both parties. It is his role after all, he plays it well.
Watch the embed, i dont think i can say it better than he can.
is there anything you should watch out for?
The thing with his popularity is, hes consistently put into debates where its 5 v 1. People subconsciously root for the underdog, but the (((media))) has been really careful not to push thigns too far. At times they shut things down very blatantly, but if were going to make another comparison with Trump; they dont push the envelop as far. They might have realised it actually propels that candidate as something of an underdog - or something. Im going to pour myself another whiskey and enjoy a night off.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Ah, Koning Willem-Alexander, de Dief van Nassau. Het Koningshuis is een verrotte bende vol kinderverkrachtende, duivelsaanbiddende idioten. Dat we elk jaar weer met dat godvergeten kutvlaggetje moeten wapperen is een crime.

Robert James
Robert James

There are three options in my opinion:
Baudet is pro-israel and will go through fire to defend it like Wilders
Baudet is neutral in israel, in which case he just doesn't give a fuck
Baudet is anti-israel, but disguises it to not reveal his powerlevel
Ascending in fuckedness, we have meh, pretty ok and perfect. He is pro-Europe and will cause a huge right-wing swing at the next parliamentary elections in two years - if he isn't murdered by a sandnigger by that time. If he causes the swing it's ok to meh, and if he is truly pro-white the Netherlands might have a pretty good future at hand. High hopes, but no expectations.

Hoop dat de volgende verkiezingen toch het een en het ander teweeg brengen.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

…the Owl of Minerva takes flight only as the dusk begins to fall (Hegel)

Attached: tumblr-static-owl-of-minerva.jpg (121.59 KB, 600x427)

Charles Price
Charles Price

Is it just me, or does Terry look very tired?
FYI, non-dutch fags: Thierry got some treats from left ANTIFA scum who are openly calling to kill him after his victory. This happened back in 2001 as well, when Pim Fortuyn - the first politician to openly call out the Muslim Invasion Horde - was assassinated by a leftist scumbag. Leftist scumbag is walking around as a free man again.

Attached: Terry-Bidet.mp4 (10.93 MB, 426x240)

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Optie 1, zie het niet gebeuren
Optie 2, denk dat dit de meest gangbare optie zal zijn
Optie 3, een man mag dromen toch?
Er is geen democratische oplossing, maar Baudet zorgt voor meer polarisatie en verdeling onder het volk, en dat is precies wat we nodig hebben. Een marxist tegen nationalist - prachtige strijd zal dat ontketenen. De geschiedenis herhaalt zich, maar niemand is er wijs van omdat de geschiedenis die ze geleerd hebben goedgekeurd is door (((Rosemoller))) en zijn (((vrienden))). Dus is het ons vrij om de geschiedenis te herhalen. Het grote probleem waar we in onze tijd voor staan is de deportatie van miljoenen niet-Europeanen uit onze landen. Dat wordt een groot probleem.
Als Europeanen het willen kunnen we nu nog voor het einde van de week elke niet-Europeaan afvoeren ofwel doden. Maar de wil is er nie tmeer.

Laten we hopen dat Baudet dat raciale gevoel van een eenheid zijn een beetje op weet te laaien. Mensen boeit het tegenwoordig niet meer of blanken wel of niet overleven. Laat daar maar eens verandering in komen.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Comrade Rosenmuller is hoofd van de VO-raad. Het is waanzin dat zo'n kankerkarikatuur zo'n machtige scepter zwaait.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Ohja de flikker heeft een fetish voor alles wat rood is, van Mao tot de Khmer. Heeft meermalen erkent dat hij van Nederland een communistische staat wil maken en volgens mij is dat gewoon een teken dat die man traitors-dead verdient. Openlijke marxisten in je overheid, je onderwijsraad en in je AFM-raad.
Geweldig.
Er is werk aan de winkel.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

de media is linksradicaal.zolang die media die touwtjes in handen heeft,gaat nederland kapot.baudet heeft zeker de nieuwe energie,Maar is tegelijk soms weer te kinderlijk.de media blijft ook maar weer het 'gevaar' van extreem rechts benadrukken.
toen de kerk besloot 'vredig' te worden,verviel de eenheid.
nu de kerk niet meer in staat is de cultuur te beschermen,word die beheerst door de linksradicalen.beschaafd rechts red het niet tegen linkdradicaal.extreemrechts moet tegen twee vijanden de cultuur beschermen:islam en linksdradicaal .
Het is wel goed dat het nog enigszins mogelijk is de extreemrechtse ideeën te uiten.het Nederlandse volk is te zwak en te gehoorzaam aan de overheid om een opstand teweeg te brengen.
wanneer de negers en mulatten zich genoeg voortgeplant hebben,zullen de negroïde mensen en halfbloeden in de minderheid zijn en dan bepalen zij de cultuur,en omdat extreemrechts dan is gedoogd,en islam een sterke eenheid vormt verslaan ze linksradicaal gemakkelijk.het Nederlandse volk boeit het te weinig,Maar is er zich ook te weinig van bewust.
zoals tarrant ook wist dat het klimaatprobleem komt door de overbevolking van de niet-blanke rassen.
als je ziet hoe weinig draagvlak er is voor die holocaust,dat gaat vast niet gebeuren.
het grootste probleem is dat extreemrechts geen eenheid vormt.
ze moeten zich gewoon verenigen en niet elkaar blijven beledigen,Om iets voor elkaar te krijgen.
extreemrechts zou de meest hoge energie moeten hebben en snel moeten toeslaan,Maar zonder dat linksradicaal ze kan blijven bekritiseren en de massa kan bedriegen,want de overheid treed zoals ze zelf noemen 'hard' op tegen extremisme.wat ze daarmee niet doorhebben,is dat ze hun ras verraden.
dus anarchisme zou eerst moeten los barsten,dan zal de weg vrij zijn.
bovendien moet de doorgaans normale gang van denken,ineens een wending nemen.
dit kan door de meest gestoorde zaken op aarde te doen:dode poppen neerleggen op straat bij verraders.
je moet de veiligheid die de mensen hebben in de herhaling breken.
en beter is ook om altijd vooral op een veel groter ander probleem te wijzen.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

er zijn drie problemen in Nederland waardoor extreemrechts als niet normaal word gezien.

1 ze zijn niet rasbewust.
2 ze hebben geen eergevoel.
3 ze geloven in de drie mythes gelijkheid,rechtvaardigheid en vrijheid.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

ik zelf haat die godvergeten linksradicalen.had ik een geweer,dan had ik ze al lang allemaal afgeschoten!!!
linksradicaal is puur verraad en verraad en verraad…het mens zijn niet waard.
De hoop dat het verraad zal boeren.
verbrand worden als de atheïsten van vroeger.de continue onzin van linksradicaal is zo kleinzielig als het opnemen voor de zwakkeren.
De man die denkt de vrouw,de homo,en de neger neer te helpen trapt in de valstrik dat het altijd ten koste van hem zelf gaat.dus je verraad het eigene.
ik heb de grootste waardeloosheid voor de oikofobie-plegers.
Je begrijpt ook niet,neem ik aan,dat linksradicaal de zwakken steunt:homo,vrouw,neger,en weet ik veel helemaal.
als ik kijk naar de geschiedenis,valt er altijd wel een trots iets te zeggen.
maar de jaren tien van de 21e eeuw?
toen zeiden de mensen feminisme,homo emancipatie,seksisme,fascisme.

De beschuldiging van baudet als racist,is weer een schande te veel.
dit is 21e eeuw,zorg ervoor dat je trots kan zijn op je land.
De de grootste frustratie die ik heb,gaat niet uit naar de negers zelf,maar die godvergeten linksradicalen die zij steunen.
Het zijn de mensen,Die bij mijn kampf stukjes erbij schrijven ter commentaar.
het zijn de mensen,Die het hart en de bron van de cultuur,de kerk,uitmaken voor crimineel.
zij schuwen niets, zij geven niets om het ras.zij erkennen het woord ras niet.
zoals jetten durfde Wilders neer te zetten als een schoft,de halfbloed zelf.
Erken hen nooit als Nederlanders!

Het probleem is dat hun ideeën in tegenstelling staan tot de cultuur van vroeger,toen de cultuur nog levendig was.

het is nu nog moeilijk trots op Nederlands cultuur te zijn,ook al is het een rijk land,je ziet de pracht van vroeger,en de negers en mulatten zelfs in je eigen straten!!!

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Ja erg he? Ik kan wel janken als ik al die kneuzen vlaggetjes zie zwaaien.

We're so fucked lol

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

had ik een geweer,dan had ik ze al lang allemaal afgeschoten!!!
Een geweer maken is niet moeilijk user, munitie maken of verkrijgen is moeilijk. Al helemaal als je niet voor je er iets mee kunt wil worden opgepakt omdat je teveel van de verkeerde dingen binnen een te korte tijd koopt zonder een goede reden.
Dat is uiteraard geen suggestie dat je van je woorded daden zou moeten maken, gewoon een opmerking. Ik ben enkel in deze draadjes voor ouderwets Nederlandsch schijtpalen

Attached: frikandelbroodjes.png (404.14 KB, 717x720)

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

hoe kan het zo in godsnaam zijn,dat de mensen het NORMAAL vinden dat er negers en mulatten in de eigen straten rondlopen???
dit zijn geen mensen.ze gaan zich net zo gedragen als blanken,toch mensen zijn het niet.
om geen medelijden met ze te hebben,moet je net zoals bij de joden,niet de nadruk leggen op de gelijkheid voor alle mensen,maar de gelijkheid voor het ras.
je moet om het te kunnen verantwoorden,veraders niet als mensen zien,negers niet als mensen zien.
De halfbloed kwestie ligt moeilijk:half aap,half mens.
als eenmaal de gedachte is veranderd in dat negers mensen zijn,kunnen de rassenwetten gemaakt worden.
alleen door rassenwetten:het verbieden voor halfbloeden en negers zich voort te planten met mensen (blanken) zal het blanke ras beschermd worden.

vergeet niet dat het héél gek is dat die mensen hier leven,nederland bestaat niet.
er bestaan geen landen.
aangezien zo alleen een gebied word genoemd,moet je niet persee zeggen Nederland,maar dit raciaal territorium.

het blanke ras is het beste,laat daar geen twijfel over bestaan.
en de natuur kent geen medelijden,dus er kan maar een ras ten ondergaan:het negroïde ras of het blanke ras.
doordat wij het beste ras zijn,hebben we andere raciale territoria veroverd:zuid Afrika,nieuw Zeeland,Amerika.
we hebben door de kolonies onafhankelijk te verklaren,hun raciale territorium terug gegeven.

nu we dat hebben gedaan,zijn we al een stap te ver terug gegaan.
De verste stap was namelijk om hen daar te vernietigen.
Laat het niet zijn dat we door innerlijk verraad ten onder gaan!!!
dat gebeurde duitsland in 1918.
nu we in plaats van daar te blijven al een stap te ver terug gedaan hebben,zie je dat ze nu ze de kans hebben nu door het feminisme en te weinig oorlog mannen zwak zijn geworden,de joden negers en moslims hun kans zien om nu het hart van de mensen zelf(europa,amerika) over te nemen.
ik hoop hiermee bewustzijn aan te wekken.

je moet niet denken dat we ons verdedigen,maar als het niet gebeurd,gaat het ras,(hoewel door de zorgelijke klimaatverandering de wereldrampen ook een reëel gevaar vormen) gewoon eerder ten onder dan het negroïde ras!!!

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

munitie maken of verkrijgen is moeilijk
jij hebt duidelijk niet veel connecties

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Ik ben een contactgestoorde turboautist die vrijwel al zijn sociale contact via imageboards heeft, zou je denken dat ik geen connecties heb?

Attached: wel-slegt.png (43.52 KB, 560x870)

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

alleen een connectie met het internet :^)

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

i will still translate it you pricks.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

ik ben mijn gevoel voor de cultuur nooit verloren.ik heb de drang om het verraad en de negers te vernietigen nooit verloren.
zolang het bloed in mijn lichaam stroomt,ben ik een racist.

ik heb de kracht van Hitler gezien,de schijn van de zon en de wind die waait.

ik kan niet wachten tot de massamoord begint en de rassenoorlog is begonnen.

dan zal je de diepste leed en duivelse krachten zien.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

sieg heil!

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Hoe kun je dan problemen hebben om munitie te regelen? Is toch makkelijk?

Das allemaal leuk en aardig, maar je snapt toch wel dat zelfs de meeste mensen die liever geen moslims hier hebben, ook niks moeten hebben van de NSB? En dan praten over landverraders lol

Succes ermee

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

inderdaad lmfao

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Wat doe je hier?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit