"Alt-right" Forum voor Democratie wins Senate elections in Holland!

dutchreview.com/news/politics/dutch-coalition-loses-majority-in-the-senate-as-alt-right-baudet-wins-big/

I know Wilders is (((controlled opposition))), and it looks like Dutch nationalists wisened up on that, too. Don't know much about Baudet or his party… Are they more reliable? A Dutch user could maybe help here…

Attached: Baudet.jpg (1600x1066, 278.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GWpcc
reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-election-idUSKCN1R20IS
cidi.nl/kamer-neemt-motie-aan-tegen-anti-israel-obsessie-bij-de-vn/
twitter.com/faradayspeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1367466/hiddema-integratie-onder-de-lakens
nos.nl/l/2191122
youtube.com/watch?v=W12GjQAVoHI
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/887355023033761792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Finkielkraut
toi.sr/1Pz1AW6
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/767019692720525313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw it earlier today. That is definitely a good thing. But as said it remains to see how will they behave once in parliament.

Archive link: archive.fo/GWpcc

yeah no

Attached: jew_cum_dumpster.png (591x296, 46.14K)

reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-election-idUSKCN1R20IS

Will have to see how it plays out irl.

he can meme

Attached: _106123087_img_8811.jpg (1200x630 47.37 KB, 90.72K)

Like Trump, right?

Kikes can meme better than whites… remember the 2016 elections?

Woah nobody in the media predicted the unexpected rise of the right.
For the 8th time in Europe in the last 12 months.

Like if Europeans actually didn't like diversity that much. Never give up. Anybody remember how hopeless it was in 2015?

nah that was whites meming, trump just ended up being a massive kike who tricked all the memes by not building any walls and allowing unprecedented immigration levels (higher than ever before)

And yes, the ideas Trump promoted were good, yet he remains kiked. There is no guarantee that this won't be the case with the dutch guy, but it ain't bad news, that's for sure

Anyone that uses the word "kiked" is kiked.

lol and topkek
kill yourself kike

it's policy
remember Marxist construct their own reality in their heads, then call everyone fascist who won't believe them

kill yourself, kike

right-wing = Zionism

Public opinion doesnt mean much when all the major parties go against it.

Ever since I first voted 20 years ago, public opinion here in the UK has strongly favoured reducing immigration to zero. While we sort out the problems with overpopulation, lack of infrastructure, lack of integration etc.
Both the main parties always promised to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands in their manifesto. But in practice when either party got in power they increased the number, to hundreds of thousands.

israel is based, amirite you sneaky rat.

Interaction with minorities remains the strongest influence for anti-minority opinions. Baudet's "Dutch first" and anti-EU themes are great talking points and he could eventually cause a great commotion with a Brexit style vote. Here's hoping the Netherlands government won't betray and cuck their citizens as hard as Britain's has.

Attached: 29f8726876bc4f49cf7d0036e127eefb4f2bae4731c407b4e3e3fa05e9f1a4e4.jpg (720x692, 44.36K)

right-wing = Zionism

Shills are flying to this thread like a couple of flies.

We are going to see how this plays out.

Everybody is a con. The alt kike are cons. Just like Trump, they will promise and talk, but they will only swindle and talk. When you find a man who makes demands instead of promises, then you fight for him. Until then, they will cuck here and there. I hope this party is ok though, and the Netherlands race Italy and Spain to uncuck.

this version of the meme cracks me up

for jokes only, wouldnt bang an asn

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 9.38.53 PM.png (498x474, 269.93K)

UK is lost my friend. But rest of Europe is not hopeless like UK. I know politicans usualy don't care what people want. UK was HQ for jews for long time. Even if you vote for Brexit they throw it under bus anyway. You are like America. Good goys for Jews. You helped them to create Empire and now after WW2 they don't need you anymore.

Welcome to 8ch, moshe. We have IDs here, faggot.

I maintain that praising Israeli style government is a net-positive for Western nationalists at this point. They build walls and have no problem with killing anyone who opposes their government within or even nearby their borders, which is a luxury not afforded to any modern Euro-centric government. Praising them, currently, forces our detractors to attack Israel with the same breath they attack us, meaning we can let the JIDF attack them while we grow in power. I forget which Roman historian said something similar, but, while Tarrant had issues, it's smart to attack today's enemies today, and tomorrow's enemies tomorrow.

Attached: 34e9397721f92294ed4ce64e2232221bf7ca4f2a45bab29e11e9bfa09cedf0c9.jpg (640x360, 36.21K)

Just enforcing the collective meme.

Only in a very few countries.
Any country that signed the UN migrant compact has absolutely no hope for the future.

Fuck off faggot. My browser crashed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (334x251, 13.23K)

UN migrant compact is nothing. It is virtue signaling for politicans. Europe is not made by compacts and deals. Europe is made by european people. Every future politican can throw it away as mistake of previous goverment.

Top logic there, fellow (((white guy)))

(((Fvd)))

There are actual zionists (in the literal sense, further to the right than Bibi) involved behind the scenes of this party. I do not like them very much although there is no better alternative to vote sadly. It's why voting doesn't work, nothing will change through voting.

Yes the government that currently is in place are braindead career politicians that give out free ammunition to use against themselves while providing nothing in return that makes them look good.

Almost all new members of the FvD Senate are pro-Israel, pro-IHRA, some of the candidates are Jewish.

Let's face it. Baudet is a Zionist. His "alt-righty" talk just serves to sucker the Dutch into voting for him.

There may not be any alternative but that just tells you how bad it really is.

the fact that a very moderate libshit party that is run by some student that cannot shut up about architecture and art is considered far right should tell people something about the netherlands.

you fucks just don't get it
there's a reason why Geert Wilders/PVV said he doesn't see Baudet/FvD as a threat
Wilders is old and wants to retire; he is handing Baudet his voters
Baudet & Wilders are both Zionists, both working toward the same goal
& it's not in /our/ interest at all

THE RICE CHILD!

Good news for the Dutch.

Attached: postingratelimit.png (670x232, 24.78K)

Seems like a positive election result. Europeans stepping to the right.

pic related is Dutch Waffen SS

Attached: Dutch Waffen SS.jpg (275x183, 12.21K)

Praat nu je moertaal anders geloof ik er geen kanker van dat je genoeg informatie tot je hebt kunnen nemen om een dergelijke conclusie met zekerheid te trekken smerige kankerbuitenlander. Ik zeg dit als iemand die stemmen zinloos vind. Dus dom gemekker over pro- of anti- is zinloos tot we iets hebben om hem op te oordelen. De woorden zijn prachtig, daden zouden nog mooier zijn. Ik verwacht ze niet, maar niet omdat Baudet een zionist zou zijn. Met je kanker spacing en schizo gedrag.

Gaat ie wel goed met je kerel? lol, damn

"Over Israël zei Baudet tijdens het CIDI-debat dat het als enige democratie in het Midden-Oosten de steun van Nederland verdient."

Gast is gewoon weer een Zionist poppetje zoals de rest.

houden zo, einde verhaal ;)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22 Thierry Baudet on Twitter.png (771x338, 61.64K)

Ook een leuke, flikker diende zelfs een motie in om Israel the beschermen.

"De fracties van de SGP, PVV en FVD vonden het hoog tijd dat deze partijdigheid bij de VN ophoudt. Daarom dienden hun respectievelijke fractieleiders Van der Staaij, Wilders en Baudet een motie in die het Kabinet oproept stelling te nemen tegen lidstaten die een disproportionele anti-Israel agenda hanteren bij VN-organisaties. Tevens wordt de regering opgeroepen anti-Israel resoluties af te blijven wijzen, zoals het in het verleden ook al deed."

cidi.nl/kamer-neemt-motie-aan-tegen-anti-israel-obsessie-bij-de-vn/

Attached: funny-vote-nobody-election-promises1.jpg (540x268, 36.73K)

No escape. We must cleanse all political parties and start anew; and by cleansing I mean discontinuation of life.

Attached: 1539548613236.jpg (900x1495, 243.72K)

By all means lead the way……

Once you realise you have no power we can get back to discussing on how to use these parties and the energies of the Dutch to push on. There is still energy from Europeans there, utlise it.

does that face really look dutch to anyone?

I certainly would if I weren't such a brainlet with 0 (zero) social charisma. Wish I were smart and could amass wealth by writing books or whatever in such a way that it would slowly chip away; not directly (duh) but eventually. Then, use the money to slowly start a movement, concentrate this energy you speak off and then, BAM.

Kinda like JP does it. It's the most effective way. /JP is a traitor and deserves to be hanged/

Twitter: @faradayspeaks twitter.com/faradayspeaks
Email: [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Attached: me.jpg (400x400, 16.75K)

He has gay face and jew face written all over him, so (((alt-right))) sounds right.

Weak shilling.

You mean Zionist civnat faggot fuck? A guy just like philosemitic kosher Alt-Right ADL in Germoney? WOW! Winning bigly and MAGA, my fellow shitlords.

The fact that he's getting elected proves he's kosher. Imagine a Saint Brenton Tarrant getting elected! Never would happen. You're a kosher homo and probably have nonwhite friends. I bet you have female friends, also.

The FvD's current policy is good.
Anti-immigration, anti-EU.
If the party keeps heading for the same correct direction, why not support it?
There is no alternative way/party to change the course of society.
We can stand still and do nothing, or we can start heading towards where we need to go.
If it turns out he is not on our side, then we can always go back to being defeated.

Why is he playing as black though

So does PVV think and he's a jew puppet. I am still on the fench by Baudet. I hope his Israel support is pure optica. He's a historian, so he should be willing to delve into the books about the Holohoax.
If the lie of the Holohoax is dismantled, Israel's right to excist will cease.

He have a kebab face

This guy has been to Zig Forums. He was signalling with Pepes during the parliamentary elections.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (312x393, 252.19K)

Also i sincerely doubt this guy is alt-kike. In The Netherlands we've been suffering in a Leftist vice grip for decades. Any time someone legit comes along to dethrone the Left they descend on them like vultures, and i mean everyone; from politicians to 'journalists' to pundits, talking shows, news papers, teachers, judges, anyone in position of influence. It's the effect of the march through the institutions.

Basically what they do is completely demonize and dehumanize someone and label them as a 'threat to democracy', eventually one of the crazies in their ranks will take it upon them to become a 'martyr' and kill the person, believing themselves to be a hero. After that everyone can just throw up their hands and say "It wasn't me!". That is their modus operandi and it is what happened to the last guy who got close to dethroning the Left. Some Green hippie shot him in the head six times. Right now there's already people calling for him to do the same to Thierry Baudet.

Nigger you gotta get your school money back. Either that or ask some anons to teach you about the ethnic groups of the world. That guy is phenotypically European.

Doesn't say much about his politics. But he is obviously a European.

That is bullshit and you know it. Name me some European countries that have gone back on international agreements like this one? This rarely happens, especially on things that are destroying our countries.

The number 2 of this party has literally said "the best integration is between the sheets".

Draw your own conclusions.

Shit kike. Look up 'soft law'.

The compact is to be used by judges to create precedence.

Your kvetching is pathetic and obvious. This faggot getting further destabilizes the EU and pushes along the overtone window to where we need it.
So no matter what, this guy getting the votes is better than the established niggerfaggots.

That's not an argument: (((they))) did the same with kike puppet Trump

Mind you, saying that White Girls should mate with Turkish Men. Not even mentioning White Men with Turkish Girls. FvD is CivNat. There is no viable EthnoNat party at the moment.

Baudet met up with Jean-Marie Le Pen in 2009, Baudet knows about the JQ. He also wanted Mein Kampf unbanned in 2014, and said to have read it multiple times. Knowning Baudet, he is fooling the jews living in The Netherlands.

The Vice leader of the FvD also defended the rights of a woman who's husband was a NSB figure head, and she protected the NSB and Hitler till her grave.

Also, he met up with Jared Taylor in 2014 for a multitude of days.

En jij schrijft als een typische jood.

No they did not, that was all show. You forgot the part where someone actually got shot in the head 6 times you fucking hook-nosed shill.

Baudet was voorstander van Assad en tegen steun van 'rebellen'. Dit staat lijnrecht tegenover de belangen van Pisrael.

Doei.

The holocaust is pretty much untouchable.
Proving that there was no genocide is one thing.
Convincing people that there was no genocide is another.
You'll need to control the MSM to do that i think.
People don't want to believe that their world is filled with lies and deception.

This victory will force Rutte to either go even further left, making Baudet's party more appealing, or to dissolve the cabinet, which would mean new elections that would probably lead to a more right-winged or even a Baudet led cabinet. Yes, his party is pro-Israel, but don't forget about his 5 hour meeting with Jared Taylor, which the media couldn't stop REEE'ing about. Also remember that Pim Fortuyn was pro-Israel and yet the secret service allowed Volkert van der Graaf to assassinate him.

Propably right but we have to use figures we got. I don't think he would be like Trump because nobody can be such disappointment as Trump. Trump was good candidate but horrible president. Please don't vote for him in 2020.

>(((they))) did the same with kike puppet Trump.
Not true. Trump was jewish puppet before 2016. It was funny to meme orange idiot to white house but if you actualy expecting anything from him, you see what got. Building wall would be easy way to steal money and give white americans some kind of victory. Trump is Israel first president. European leaders don't care about Israel at all. They go there so nobody call them nazis.

Literally all it takes to refute "muh holocaust" is "history is written by the victors"

I think that's the best thing you can start off with, atleast.

All the absurdity comes next.

The point I'm making is that Trump was villified by the Press before his election. He has been villified after his election. But he still is a kike puppet. Ergo: the fact that the media villifies Baudet, does not make him /ourguy/ by default.

Wat ik hier zei, staat nog steeds; Ik hoop op Optiek in deze; onder het mom van geef de Jood een beetje en neem daarna alles van hem af. Het is onverstandig om met 2 zetels een 1488 JUDEN MACHEN RAUS statement te maken.

So was Trump. No argument.

He did. He is aware. Now how do you manouver with this knowledge in the Jewish M(e)inefield that's called Dutch Society?

Nog steeds kan je Holocaust ontkennen in Nederland. Het sentiment leeft vooral in Amsterdam en NPO aanhangers. Nederlanders zijn - ondanks een zeer succesvolle emotionele chantage campange van de Jood - pragmatisch in het bloed. Dit is evident omdat we in de 16e eeuw met bruut geweld en ijzeren wil de wereld overheerste. Als iemand zich opwerpt als verdediger van het gedachtegoed van de waarheid (de Holocaust is een leugen), dan zal de beweging vanzelf groeien: er is een groep mensen dat dit al weet, maar is huiverig om dit te delen. Het is onverstandig om deze beweging vanuit de FvD te laten komen. GroenLinks stelt zich - ironisch genoeg - anti-joods op, dus wellicht vliegen we het vanaf die hoek aan.

Attached: f7abc42a839a83edc49f0b8747e4ec37d1c1b33aeca6e188ae402c0d17f4deca.png (776x524, 269.64K)

(checked)
And give me some names and sources; i do not accept unsourced claims like the one you just made.

En jij denkt dat het in Poppenkast Nederland niet kan? Wordt eens wakker.

De zaak Fortuyn blijft een immens keerpunt in onze Nederlandse geschiedenis. Wilders heeft dit gat slim gevuld door dit sentiment uit te melken. Er is een hoop in de zaak Fortuyn dat niet verteld is: bestanden zijn na de moord door Volkert verdwenen van zijn PC. Mijns inziens had hij contact met de Linkse Knokploegcel, die voort is gekomen uit de CPN, RaRaRa en de Provo-beweging van de jaren 80. Jood Rosenmuller weet hierin veel meer dan hij wilt delen.

Gezien de recente verkiezingen (10 zetels voor de PVV) kan je wel stellen dat Baudet is het politieke erfgoed van Fortuyn is. Ik hoop dat de AIVD in deze hem wel zal gaan beschermen. Zo niet, dan zweer ik het je: dan ontsteekt de burgeroorlog.

Volgende keer zou ik argumenten aandragen, in plaats van meteen op de "Oh, jij kankerjoodschil" tour te gaan.

Attached: animaatjes-sterren-kijken-30284.gif (201x200, 11.92K)

telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1367466/hiddema-integratie-onder-de-lakens

nos.nl/l/2191122

youtube.com/watch?v=W12GjQAVoHI

==It's shills all the way down==

>Bijgepraat met Alain Finkielkraut en plannen gemaakt voor zijn komst naar NL in november voor #fvd event. Top!
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/887355023033761792

Baudet is hier tegen. Hiddema is hier voor.
Hiddema maakt over een paar jaar zijn exit. Wat blijft er over?

Een jood maakt nog geen vuur. We moeten echter waakzaam blijven.

Be quiet muzrat

Attached: 7eab9acf2070c31cc5937dac3e76374992adc71b31c1590e85d53ff5e4af9d26.png (770x550, 74.09K)

I don't. Not anymore.

Vertel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Finkielkraut

>Gotta love Israel. Happiness & democracy in the Middle East. "WATCH: Absolutely INSANE Israeli beach scene" toi.sr/1Pz1AW6
twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/767019692720525313

Wat is optiek? Je kan, nogmaals, niet beginnen met een Juden Raus sentiment als je nog geen politieke poot hebt om op te staan.

That media outlets such as RTL covers and invites him should raise a red flag already.

Wasn’t this the guy who had a video of him playing Horst wessel lied on the piano? Or am I mixing the Dutch politicians?

Ik zelf ben er open voor wat ik van de eeuwige jood weet. Niet dat het van de daken schreeuw, maar wanneer het ter spraken komt vertel ik wat ik vind en weet.

Nigger, he wants to sanction TV stations, they all changed their tones when his party won big time.

Dat is al een streepje op de shill-schaal

Prima. Moedige strijders als jou moeten we hebben. Hoe reageren de mensen om je heen er eigenlijk op?

Mensen die mij kennen luisteren wel zonder gejank of non-argumenten. Mensen mijn niet kennen reageren zoals je het verwacht. Toegegeven denken het handje vol vrienden die ik heb het zelfde als ik doe, zou je verbazen hoe makkelijk zulke mensen te vinden zijn wanneer je jezelf niet inhoudt.

Klopt. Dat is de wet der aantrekking. Hoe snel gaan mensen overstag op het moment dat ze je niet kennen? Luisteren ze naar je argumenten of gaan ze NPC?

Het tweede, veel gestotter en het uitkramen van dingen die er niets mee te maken hebben.

Ik vind dat zo triest. De ene kant van me wilt ze dan genadeloos trollen en lachen, maar ik weet dat ik daarbij mijn doel voorbij schiet. Ik zie de mensen eigenlijk als mensen die hulp en therapie nodig hebben. Ze kunnen niet zelf nadenken en niet denken voorbij datgene wat hun autoriteitsfiguren hun hebben opgelegd. Hoe ontwikkel je zelfvertrouwen bij deze mensen? Hoe ontwikkel je lef om te durven denken? Wat is noodzakelijk om kapot te maken en weer op te bouwen? Zijn deze mensen überhaupt wel te redden?

Ze zijn te redden, maar alleen wanneer ze leiders hebben die wel het beste voort hebben. De 'NPC' gevallen volgen hetgeen wat de rest volgt. Het boek van Gustave Le Bon genaamd The Crowd is er een die hier goed overspreekt. De meeste mensen zijn kudde en voor hen is hulp geen oplossing, alleen de omvorming van de moderne wereld of de staat waarin zij leven kan hen helpen, en zo'n omvorming van zal zorgen voor minder NPC's in de toekomst.

Ik denk ook dat wilskracht een belangrijke rol speelt voor vele die zich als NPC's gedragen maar het niet zijn, die zijn er ook. Vele mannen, van wat ik merk, hebben het niet meer en laten zich meestromen met de wateren.