The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

This is a prime example of the saying. Alt-Kike interviews white genocide kike who grabs the mic of the alt kike and shouts at him "Don't threaten me!!!!1111 Don't threaten me!!!!1111" until the police drags him away which is when he immediately tones down.

Any bystander will immediately think you are the one that's causing trouble and it's a common tactic used by women and gas lighting psychopaths of non jewish descent to make the victim look bad.

Skip to minute 2:23 or use this shortcut: youtu.be/85Oelal-gyU?t=143

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FEKhgBye5K0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's my black pill for the day. Hope to see mudslime shiskins behead these traitor fucks.

It's an old polish proverb btw. so they have been doing this forever and a half already. Their relentless aggression is genetic at this point.

Watch the dopamine on that whore's eyes when she says "that's racist".

Did it freak you out at all when you saw the thumbnail. And got 81. Mason. All will be revealed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22 ==The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you==This is a prime example of the saying Alt-Kike intervi[...].png (124x63, 24.77K)

Educational user.

Wow user…another good catch.

the prime minister of new zealand and the judges…. kill them and you can start taking you nation back

"Not a pleasant ride home,"

Classic video of jews in new york decidedly harassing a bicyclist and bald face lying repeatedly, while giggling, and wringing their hands, shit you not.

youtu.be/FEKhgBye5K0

It would be so nice if NZ took a page out of the USA amendments to the constitution.
They do need to get rid of their subhuman waste though and I assume that will be through a blood letting rather than something peaceful. There are more people than this that need killing on that island to ensure a return to peace, productivity and quiet.

…daddy issues. Tons of you have daddy issues.

Sorry, it just clicked. I knew someone once who would cry about the pain of hurting another person: a dubious father.

hi female JIDL

Actually, I have mommy issues. So give me those Khazar milkers or GTFO.

Attached: 1419859240719.jpg (423x600, 58.99K)

Fucking kek'd

I used to cry about hurting other people. Then I met the jews. Now I cry because we aren't willing to hurt others.

No one should enjoy inflicting suffering on others. With that said, there's nothing wrong with violence in self-defense and non-whites aren't people.

The dude's Jewish (apparently) and he's not an anti-white racist. Unironically, color me shocked.

he's an alt kike who is playing the "I'm a nationalist just like you goys" shtick on the payroll of mossad or god knows who

you have a very low level thinking when it comes to jewish subversion and their paid actors

It is all part of the dialectic user. He is just fucking playing a game to get people riled up and divided.

Its alt-kike, retard. Le based jew.

This video made my blood fucking boil. And it was filmed in 2013, I can’t imagine how bad Jew York is today- I’ve never been. When the gentlemen in the blue Mazda and the bicyclist started talking to eachother in Spanish the main Jew got very, very nervous. It’s gojng to end up being Everybody vs Jews if they keep it up.

Crown Heights riots anyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot

They rely on white guilt and being able to mob a single person with the help of dozens of their fellow yids.

Interference from red pilled minorities makes them nervous.

First day on the job, JIDF? Be more obvious next time.

Black nationalists were quick red pilled on jews btw.

See vid.

Maybe that's why they introduced crack and turned their women against them with welfare?

Can't lose your pet golem to brutalize whites…

This jew makes a good argument in this particular case. His loyalty is ultimately to israel. The Fascist Jews were a big force in opening up all White countries to mud people and undermining us. Now they are trying to present Whites a solution to the problem they largely created. They want the only way for Whites to survive is to be slaves to israel and secure israeli land and dominance in the middle east. That is their attempt.

If jews were just another race of people then that could be something possible but, they are not just a different biological and religious group. Jews are psychopathic manipulators and murderers. They cannot be trusted and will NEVER give you a fair deal. The only solution for Whites is to kill every mud invader and launch a global war to eradicate every single person carrying even a single jewish gene

Attached: enough.jpg (210x240, 8.85K)

Stopped reading so I can type this: EXACTLY! For the newfags, this has been discussed multiple times, humanity hates kikes BECAUSE THEY BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN.

That's nice reddit, lurk more.

I hope we've got to have some geneticist and chemist anons lurking who are working on this right now

Attached: china-resources-and-potentialities-19-1024.jpg (1024x768, 172.16K)

Stop trying to hawk your videos here Avi you fuckin tiprat. You belong in the oven cunt

Attached: intoTHEovenKIKES.jpg (1024x883, 843.48K)

Sigmund fraud