3 pictures that explain Magnus Carlson's ride on the SJW train

1st picture: Carlson playing chess with Soros. Sitting at the table is also his manager Espen (((Agdestein)))

2nd picture: Carlson playing chess Alexander Soros

3rd picture: Espen (((Agdestein))) playing chess with George Soros

Seems like they are doing a "reverse Fischer"…

Attached: Bn19qGcIYAAJ2bV.jpg (600x450 255.6 KB, 55.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPFI3-W8Fqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this irrelevant faggot and why should anybody give a shit? Fuck off back to facebook.

lot's of shills in Zig Forums since the kebab removalism episode happened...

I know who he is, arguably the most talented chess player in history, but I don't know anything about his politics. He is playing Jews maybe because they have historically always liked chess honestly, it's a stupid fucking game and a waste of time imho and it is sort of novel that a non-Jew would have eclipsed them.

Why are you not echoing (((Soros)))?

Also, what will typically happen with a guy like this is that Jewish women will flock to him, he'll get a Jewish wife, and his descendants will be Jewish.

Because Soros is very basic knowledge but Carlsen manager being Jewish is interesting new information.

He just uploaded this video on Youtube.

It impresses people who are too stupid to put a lil time and effort into understanding how the game works. So if he gets ‘taught’ in politics, then he will be a reverse fisher

Explain in two sentences who the fuck this irrelevant niggerfaggot is and why anyone should give the slightest bit of a fuck about him playing chess.

He is the top ranking chess player and he just posted this retarded video on his Youtube channel.

Imagine my shock.

So what? He plays chess at a high level and has some retarded politics?

>youtube.com/watch?v=VPFI3-W8Fqo

I wish this had been in OP.

He is the best in history by some measures, so there is a certain aura of high intellect to him. People like this bring a different type of credibility to SJW crusades over what some faggot actor has to say.

my bad…i thought more people were aware of that video.

Jesus fucking Christ.
I dont know hes reason, but he is done.
Fucking done forewer.
Fucking traitor.

He is pissing on white chess heroes.
He is fucking done.
Fuck him. Fuck that shit.

Just spit on him.

S

Attached: Equal3.jpg (500x580, 54.12K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=VPFI3-W8Fqo
wew what a kike-cuck.
Magnus is an idiot savant: he excels at chess, but that's about it.

who?

Btw. He is quarter ashkenazi jew.
I didnt want to propagate that obvious fact.
Just look at his parents. Both half ashkenazis.

Attached: mag29_1462863465.jpg (620x370, 59.9K)

Just look at that. Mother total ashkenazi, father half or octoroon.

Attached: total ashkenazi.jpg (1024x682, 106.32K)

Attached: d82a5c03fd2465cbd5662b560add08f76dcb66d9fbe3946e960a1b8b9694a3af.png (1077x1271, 1009.65K)

Manigina is a cuck, and he should be bullied at any chance possible.

He is Norwegian.

Not that I think it matters to you, since you are one of the local schizophrenics that have voice in your head that knows the TRUTH.

Fuck off, jew. "Norwegian" is ethnicity. I am talking about phenotype, about blood. And it is blood, it is genetics what is important.
For example.
You were born in America. You were born in a stable. But you are not a horse. You are not white. You are fucking JEW.

Attached: Magnus-2BCarlsen-2Band-2Bhis-2BMother-2BSigrun-2B-C3-98en-460x369.jpg (190x180 49.63 KB, 5.47K)

he's barely top ten, most talented in history is pic related

Attached: bobby-fischer-228936.jpg (850x400, 58.12K)

Figures why he's a brainlet besides chess.

No. Magnus has learned the theories and has a computerlike brain that is good on grinding the endgame. I never find his games appealing, because they're so fucking dull and clinical. His games are never innovative like the games Fischer, Tal or Capablance played.

Not every name ending in -stein is jewish. Agdestein is a place on the western coast of Norway and is likely where his surname is from.

/thread.
The guy is a jewish machine. Look at his head and tell me thats not a jewish deformity. The only beauty in his games is the way he forces the play towards his endgame, there are no great moves. He programmed positions and starts, nothing more nothing less. There is no natural organic flow, but a harsh machinelike jewish pace.
When the world got to know Fisher.

It's a game, who cares.

Come on, man. Your math has to be better than that. :-)

Also, there is nothing saying that he is Jewish online.

Fair enough, I don't know chess. We can agree that he is not the Ronnie O'Sullivan of the chessboard.

I am Norwegian, and the resident schizophrenics even try to tell us that Agdestein is a jew…

He is seriously bonkers, m8, so don't expect him to act as a rational human being.

Try ask him about TRS or Brenton Tarrant, and you'll be spammed with TRSodomite insults and that Tarrant is mossad.

His performances in the WCC have been laughably average. He was completely outplayed in classical chess last time and only won in the tie break rapid portion. He also only won it in the first place because Kramnik choked in the last round when Carlsen had already lost and was about to be eliminated and then a 200 year old pajeet well past his prime made one of the biggest blunders in chess history (twice). He is the benefit of terrible competition and never plays well in big games unlike previous legends who were at their best in thos moments. The "he's one of the greatest ever" meme is pushed by FIDE and the media to try and turn him into the next Michael Jordan / Lebron James celebrity that they can make money off of.

I know nothing about chess, so what does this mean?

For every game you win, you get points. For every game you lose, you lose points. The higher your enemies rating, the more points you can win or lose. Championships give you extra points.

Is everything a conspiracy in your world?

Nigger, what?
0,5 * 0,5 = 0,25

FIDE is losing money,.. or FIDE wants to make money. It's run by the Jews and they monetized the World Championship last year, which was previously unheard of. Whenever there's sheckles to be made, you can trust a kike to swoop in.
They need a poster boy for this, so they push the "Carlsen, greatest chess player ever" hard, because that's where goyim fall for.

That is not how genetics work.

0.5 jew get a child with 0.5 jew = 0.5 jew.

Carlsen have been a celebrity in Norway since he was 12 or 13.

I am dumb.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, but hasn't widely been regarded as the best player ever since he won the world championship for the last few years, which mostly is because

Attached: 0b496746ad33f23fb8976249f0ca6d0b7f37e0ecfe24e9a05ba6a4eba54ec136.gif (405x280, 1.28M)

Okay, so it's not some standardized measure or anything, but only a snapshot of how someone did against the competition.

I don't think that's a conspiracy. Pushing a boy-wonder chess prodigy who is somewhat good looking can be quite lucrative.

Blood is not dna, user. Besides,
THERE IS NO jEW DNA
Only small-brained, in-bred, race-mixed, Afro-asiatic leeches.

Lel. No.

It's you that don't get how genetics work.

If two half-jews get children, the child will be a half-jew, not a quarter.

Not that facts and logic will make an impression on the mentally ill, so you'll just drone on like nothing happened.

But he can't really be as good as they claim?

Do you buy into the insane theory that two half jews will produce a quarter jew child as well?

Your reading comprehension is shit, like you're waifu.
This guy's mind is a computer; pre-programmed and unable to think outside of what is already decided (i.e. opening theories). There's no innovation, there's no beauty, just like jews: there's just theories, calculations and possible outcomes, just like the mind of a jew.

He doesn't follow politics and got into controversy a few times. One time after joking about Trump (he played the trumpovsky opening), and another time making some comments about his interest in Adolf Hitler (he is interested in books about strategists in war such as Napoleon … and Hitler).

The guy don't even get that he don't understand genetics, so good luck trying to get him to understand that.

I just admitted that was dumb by me and that you were correct :^)
You probably though I was mocking you, but I wasn't.

Carlsen is Norwegian. Not that no amount of proof will make you believe that, since you never change opinions based on losing the argument.

OK. sorry about that then.

Carlsen is just showing us the very real phenomena of experts thinking the are experts outside their field of expertise, and he is not jewish.

Oh no, I often can change a view on things through arguments: that's why I have them in the first place: to test my ideas and learn new ones.
By launching this idea of Carslon the Jew into the e-tmosphere, it forces Carlsen to answer this question whether he is jewish or not.
Ofcourse I hope he's not, because I'd rather have a white chess champion than a pseudo-jewish one.
But whatever Carlsen is, he's currently playing the good goy.

Why do we allow these threads to exist? Carlsen is not a Jew, neither is Agdestein. In fact -stein and -berg are extremely common names in Norway.

Imagine the stakes, playing a game of chess with George Soros. It's like a real life boss fight.

Attached: download (11).jpeg (269x187, 6.32K)

It shits up the board, and Carlsen will just use your 'he is a jew' theory to discredit you as crazy.

Norway is a small country where ancestry back to the reformation is open knowledge, so the secretly a jew shit is something you can just forget.

You're too stupid to post here.

The Agdestein name is from the Agdestein farm (gård) on Stord Island in Western Norway.

-berg in Nordic family names is also farm names, and it means a farm where the bedrock is exposed. If there is only one of those in an area, the farm is just called Berg, but if there are more of them, you have something to separate the farms, like Solberg, where sol=sun. Sun-berg is then a farm with a exposed bedrock on a hill that have sun all day.

Kjellberg, means that there is a kilde=spring, fountain. Pewds ancestors thus came from a farm on a hill with exposed bedrock, and where there is a source of fresh water is pouring from the ground.

psh

He would have beaten anyone in history but that's only because of the wealth of chess theory and computer assistance he has. Paul morphy and Bobby fischer where definitely a lot lot stronger than he is working with the tools available to everyone in their respective eras.

-stein in Norway is an old name for a fortress, so there is probably an old stone fortress where Agdestein farm is today.

Yes, it was a fleeting moment of stupidity. Lesson learned. I'll start lurking again.

Norway used to have patronyms, so the adress in olden days was
name+patronym
Farm name
Area

When the patronymic naming ended, some kept their patronyms like Carlsen's ancestors, or they took the name of the farm, like Agdestein's ancestors.

No, its completely organic that he gets propelled when most chess-channels hardly review games by Carlsen. Its hilarious that quite a few actually opt for AlphaZero when they get to chose between a game from Carlsen or an AI. Heck, Stockfish is more enjoyable and more human than Carlsen ever will be.
t. IM

At best hes a good goy taken advantage of, at worst hes a kike. Either way hes not someone that should stand in the spotlights as a representative of White Europeans.

I knew something smelt fishy about this video.

Only good point for Magnus is that he kept his ironic tone when saying that all races are equal.
I hope he made them pay a lot for this.

Why is it so hard for you to get that he is not jewish, if I wrong about you being mentally ill?

Enough posting for today.

The introduction of lots of false claims lowers the quality of discussion on a board like this. It's very similar to people who put the 3 brackets on anyone they dislike.

Butt hurt, lel.
Well, next time he will betrail his white folks, I will make him a nigger.

Attached: nigger chess.jpg (1800x1205, 286.33K)

fuck this sperg. Doesn't even realise hes antiwhite.

Attached: 1533693660121.png (1600x1200, 128.71K)

Let me rephrase so you understand, his brand of German efficiency has a very corrosive effect on the game. Its about memorising openings, following patterns, the endgame in his case, and it stops you from playing the game. This is why people regard Fisher as one of the greatest, he forced opponents to play the game and its why he won.
Now combine this corrosive effect he has on his environment, with selling out - according to you - HIS people for shekels by advertising diversity and equality and you perhaps understand my perspective.
He took something many regarded as beautiful and changed it. For me he turned the statue of David into the statue of Tyrone.