Tell me if I'm wrong, but isn't complacency and apathy one of the enemy's attack vectors?

The main thread I find from normies is that they "don't want to even think or talk about politix."

They see it as a source of controversy, so they avoid it. Heads are stuck in the sand. "If my life is okay, then everything is fine, and I don't care about the future." seems to be the main feeling I get from them.

They just don't care, and can't be brought to the point of caring, evidently.

So, what can make them wake up? I mean, at least VOTE, for God's sake.

The main enemy is the same enemy that has allowed our societies to decline, IMHO, rejection of Christ and the Bible, but one of the heads of the hydra, so to speak is just flat-out apathy.

I think this is how an army can be mobilized against us. The enemy will cut off food, as in the Bolshevik Mass Murder, then blame the monarch/ruler/government/Whites for it, while paying people ONLY to be in the Righteous Left Wing Army of Revenge for Slavery that they can whip up, ONCE AGAIN, as an additional thought.

People don't CARE until it is THEIR FOOD, THEIR MONEY, AND THEIR LIFE being directly attacked.

So, the complacent debt-slave normie is the potential antagonist who can be mobilized by his true masters, those who hand out the gibs, or those who own his debt.

What do you think?

BTW, get out of debt, and don't get into MORE debt for stupid stuff that does not make you money.

Attached: Rotating hmmm 2.gif (256x256, 352.1K)

The funny thing is the normies don't even care for the enemy's propaganda. They know nothing of even what the enemy talks about the Holohoax. They're mostly just unthinking husks, doing nothing but eating, shitting, pissing, fucking, making kids (if that does happen), and dying.

There's only thing jews and muslims fear: that is violence.

Too bad nowadays anyone who does any violence at all gets called a Mossad agent here on Zig Forums by Mossad agents.

No.

If you're apathetic, what can they do to you? You literally have stopped caring at that point.

The Normie Life Cycle, in one post.

(((elections))) are just a show made every 4 years to give legitimacy to the whole (((system)))

Two years. Elections are every two years you idiot.

This is an important reality that most people here overlook. The majority of any population, by nature's design, is wired to be a follower, not someone who needs to think deeply about abstractions and possibilities. Those will always be the pursuits of a minority of us.
Trying to change this, and get people in that majority group to take an interest in these ideas, is like trying to train a cat to fetch a tennis ball. It's possible to do, but it's not exactly in the cat's nature.
Revolutions never require, and rarely obtain, the support or participation of these people. They will do whatever is expected of them, by those who occupy the leadership position. This is human nature.
The dog-and-pony show of sham democracy, and its associated propaganda, isn't needed to pacify the "'follower" group, it's meant for people in the "potential leader" group: those people who possess the mental wiring that can discover valid reasons to change the order of society, and devise ways to impose that vision on the world.

This is what The Jew learned from the Weimar Republic. It was exactly that, which puts Hitler in charge and showed them what would happen if you allow white people to strave. 95% of the people won't lift a finger, because in their deepest of cores, the only thing they care about is their own survival.
Civilization is just the fine crest which has been put over to come over as socially acceptable. Most humans still are selfish beasts.

Yes, its a common attack vector. So common infact it has a nickname. Its called "demoralization shilling". A great example of "demoralization shilling" that is going on right now are the government shills who are raiding the board calling Brenton Tarrant's mosque cleanup a "false flag" or a "hoax". The attack by Brenton Tarrant has been a rallying cry and motivating event for white nationalists around the world, the demoralization shills are coming in and making up lies about Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to discourage people and make them not want to fight. They want people to think they are alone, and that nobody will ever fight back. This is why Tarrant is so dangerous. He shows just how easy it is to fight back.

Attached: 3e3442a7db409423bef633c1c896d09d79d51def59f1ee9baf0884fdde21a64d.jpg (723x832, 77.14K)

You should have included the lemmings info-graphic.

Attached: lemming.jpg (1044x5206, 678.06K)

The very last panel is a good TLDR for this thread and any others like it

Results of aryan degradation("evolution"). No way back. Die or …die.

I know my family doesn't give two shits that whites will be the minority in America soon.

It's the end of Western Civilization and they don't care.

Push a man too far and he will honk-the real red pill of clown world is realizing anarchy is preferable to democratic globohomo ruled by neoliberal/neoconservative despots

Attached: clownworld.png (550x462, 541.25K)

You lost me. The problem the kikes have always had is they repeat all the same mistakes that got them pogrom'd last time over and over again.

if you asked one hundred normies how many people they think died during the Holocaust, you'll get answers ranging from "What's the Holocaust?" to "twelve billion"

normies are sheep and it's not our job to wake them up but to lead them and use them

What was the first clue that they want;
Sloth.
Phlegmatic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 1.08 MB, 869.34K)

Wrong, they love to virtue signal on political topics. They just pretend to disregard politics as an additional layer of virtue signalling. Go ahead and ask normies what they think about gays being banned from a job for example, good luck getting a response like "I don't care".

Attached: 1551562047740.gif (220x233, 273.21K)

The masses are bovines, they always have been, but its become worse under industrial jewism.

That's correct, since they're in power and the goyim are a decentralized potential threat to them. The more apathetic people in general are, the safer the filthy kikes are. Why do you think they shill about muh extremism muh hate?

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic.

Based 420 Herbal Heeb #Reggae

It's tempting to view this as an unconscious coping mechanism. It's a cope but there's some truth to this, and a certain sub-type of apolitical people who are broken down to the level of IDGAF.exe are basically our cosmic mirror image. They can make good friends and many will begin to care in their own time.

Forget about those whose escape vector is materialism and status, or who regularly consume """news""" media. Focus on those who are instinctively drawn to nature, who have a strong bond with animals, who are happy to work low-level food-production or service jobs, who are unpretentious drop outs, bad artists (i.e. most artists), those drawn to traditional spiritual practices even if you don't agree, those who are sensitive. If they have turned inwards, praise anything they do that's directed outwards, and let them know how much you value and admire that about them. Hold back on your autistic critique of everything. Don't be a know-it-all. These are just normal people, in the best sense.

Which leads me to the second answer: not everyone in the social organism is meant to "do" politics and history. Traditional societies wouldn't have worked if this instinct was widespread, and the belief that it should be is the result of egalitarian ideology.

Because the current iteration of clownworld presents itself as a righteous crusade against the "old order" (basically gay star wars), a lot of the low quality political naturals have been drawn into its orbit. We are the remnants of a spiritual warrior caste, who either due to some kind of inner strength or defect, find ourselves exiled into the world of apathetic normies. (The paranoid in me suspects that all of the anti-normie propaganda is designed to increase our alienation, and prevent us from bonding with our people.)

The silver lining is that most of these apathetic types, whatever the root of their indifference, don't care too much about the conventional pieties so you can joke with them about (almost) anything and instead of "argh unbeliever!" if they care about you and you don't come across too intense, they are more like "lol sick". A lot of us were like this before we "woke up" after the clown cult crossed the line and made it personal. Maybe we saw a friend or family get sucked into that word, and that's probably what it will take for the good normies. Not facts and logic, but if you can spin all of that into a joke who knows. Just don't expect to "flip" these people into caring about the outcome of the struggle based on abstract or intellectual bait. Don't press them too hard, don't try to make politics the basis of your relationship, and don't make politics the basis of your identity, if you hadn't figured that out.

The best of these people are the glue that hold the family and wider social organism together. Here's the key:
THEIR MOTIVATION IS LOVE, NOT TRUTH
If you can find an apolitical non-uptight woman who's happy and caring and not retarded, consider marrying her.

Attached: dog 0010.jpg (632x621 39.23 KB, 41.34K)

that's your whole purpose of existence you cunt. survive and procreate until there's a generation that can actually understand wtf is going on. just the fact that you can't mate is proof enough you're genetic composition is not fit to survive. you will be removed from the gene pool. so much for racial superiority.

Attached: 1321900973693.jpg (550x412, 43.45K)

That is patently false.

What enemies of truth and right fear more than anything is losing control of The Narrative via the media, which lets people expose their filth with abandon.

The war is now, and will continue to be, to wrest control of the mainstream media from the enemies of mankind.

"He who shrieks the loudest will be the one believed, for he is the only one heard."

As an addendum to that, whose purposes have always ended up being served by violence?

The purposes of those who own the media.

So, it seems that in short, until people's precious little lives are threatened directly, they continue to forge their own chains and gallows.

Great post, user; some good stuff to think about in there.

Still can't figure Zig Forums out can ya moshe?

Everything is an attack vector. Complacency is an attack vector; stress is an attack vector. Those who attack are perpetually attacked. The onslaught will never end until all mankind has found peace and paradise. You are all doomed to prosper immortally!

Inaction, complacency, apathy, impulsiveness, indecision; all are harmful in their own way. When you act on impulse alone and without due consideration you are aiding the enemy. When you fail to act or act too late, due to indecision, you are aiding the enemy. Peddling chaos in the hope it will awaken the masses is aiding the enemy. Using establishment political parties and following e-celebrities is aiding the enemy.

What to do then?

Yes, what the enemies of truth and fear is the fucking media.
LOL how do you wrestle it without violence?
And they will shriek louder than you.

Act intelligently. Consider the repercussions for you and others like you before doing something; and if you do something, let it be decisive and done properly.

That's not an answer.

What exactly do you do?

It is an answer to your question but I suppose you mean what specifically can one do?

Fag