IT'S ABOUT TO FUCKING HAPPEN TOMORROW!!!

IT'S ABOUT TO FUCKING HAPPEN TOMORROW!!!
DON'T GIVE UP YET!!!!
saveyourinternet.eu/act/
change.org/p/european-parliament-stop-the-censorship-machinery-save-the-internet?recruiter=883958568&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition
WE MUST AT LEAST TRY!!!

Attached: fuck.PNG (1216x599, 156.88K)

More concerned with the active migration-genocide of ethnic Europeans, tbh.

The censorship plan by the EU is a step further to censor anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Hence blocking this by any means necessary is a step forward to stay free society.

What is?

fuck off, this protects content creators

This is a lie promoted by google and othert social media corporations.

what exactly will it do?

fuck the internet
without the internet, people would be forming strong communities in the meat space and we wouldn't be so easily compartmentalized by the jew

Attached: c838b0b96c8e6c1f548e11becaade2f13b991097e444956c58a4f867838ea03d9cf.jpg (734x942, 131.73K)

nah, the only redpilled people exist on the internet
people who don't use internet are extremely bluepilled.
I was wondering can I use proxy after this? are there any punishments for uploading memes?

Try using a lead pill. You sound borderline retarded. Just remove yourself from the gene pool.

Quality thread.

haha nice one!
cheers.

Without the Internet there WOULD BE NO RESISTANCE AT ALL.
The only ones who would know about Kalergi plan, the holocaust being fake, false flags, psyops etc, would be those directly involved, and a handful of dust-covered academics musing in their libraries.

how many people actualize this info anyways?
esoteric truths like those have always had very few ears to relay to. the only difference is we're all in one place.
also, what resistance? im assuming you think tarrant is a false flag but if not ignore this part

Attached: 8chan Infinity Contingincy Plan.png (800x3200, 806.16K)

Some cucked brotish shit
Too bad they’re chock full o niggers and muzz filth with no means of extermination
Brits are so fucked

I think try try again is a good philosophy. Unfortunately I have a large backlog of video games that need tending to.

It's over euro fags, the shitskins have come, and now your internet is all sealed up.

Fuck you. The internet is the reason redpills are spreading like wildfire and the lack of an internet is why boomers are so fucking cucked.

Without the internet people go back to the television.

While you're busy playing videogames, I'm going to be busy petitioning, postering, marching, voting, AND finishing the preps to gun down my enemies and destroy their institutions.

Faggot.

But that's wrong, ya dumb jew.

Kill yourself kike
>>>/oven/

Attached: oven.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)

this

bump

Imagine being this fucking stupid, it's like the political fix shit but even more retarded because not even normalfags think petitions work.

Just think…
If Tarrant wouldn't have shot up that mosque he could've stayed in Europe to VOTE against this…

Rise up yurope with your tree branches, blank pistols, and rape whistles. You cannot afford accelerationism.

Defend thy lands with your butterknives! Ask them politely to STOP this!

Where are you?! Why aren't you saving them!? CARL! YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU!

Attached: sargon.png (551x667, 467.33K)

Let it happen. Inevitably, this is going to happen. So it might as well happen now. Maybe it will even get you fat asses off the internet!

This

Pretty conflicted about this. As much as I wish for our eurofriends to shitpost, the internet was better off as secluded intranets as it was 20 years ago.

article 17
Q literally controls reality apparantly
god i hate that kike

Q is a CIAnigger LARP, you stupid boomer