Think: What is considered the most "Crazy" thing to discuss?

Because that is what you should focus on.

Even in places like octagonalchan, people are still uninformed about how the current political landscape, seeks to profit off of you, and your families slow poisoning.

I invite you all to read the pic related, and see how to construct your vary own fara-cuck-cage. Because that is what it is, a cuck cage..

Why though?

Because we have all cucked. We are cucks. We have sat idle and let multi-billion dollar corporations install high powered radio masts in our neighborhoods, all around the world. We have accepted the corporation funded medical "Studies", and we have laughed at those who have tried to explain different points of view. Even though some of us were aware, we didn't do our jobs informing others, so we cucked as well. So now we must build our cuck cages.

I bet you all have started feeling the symptoms this past year, cloudy mind, body temp fluctuations due to hypothalamus being stimulated 24/7, memory problems, headaches, ringing in ears, flu-symptoms, mild trembling… I bet you thought it was a cold (that never went away) or maybe you thought you were aging, or maybe you needed to adjust diet. etc etc. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are being inundated with emf waves on a scale never before seen by man. You are a guinea pig, like the people exposed to nuclear radiation unknowingly in the 50s.

It will only get more saturated, pedro and his 7 kids need their bandwidth of course, and their 20 routers they have broadcasting on 50 channels setup by the cable guy. More towers, more bills for corps, more radiation, more devices, more towers etc. ad infinitum.

Buckle up your cuck cage, at least while you sleep. It is going to be a bumpy ride in this political landscape that allows this to happen.

Attached: WhatSmartMenBuildIn2019.jpeg (655x6044, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lMn8GZIBPw
youtu.be/GL5jUaisj2k?t=1299
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome>>13029255
nationalpost.com/news/0125-na-intersex
youtube.com/watch?v=1YrbVQJRumg
invidio.us/watch?v=shGydSslY34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha

Why do you hate capitalism, comrade Ivan?

hey you fucking loon did you know that Aluminum foil would make you experience more electromagnetic radiation?
Sage for /x/ tier thread

fuckin torpedo and your bullshit forum subversion tactics.

dont even have the energy today. this thread is for high IQ's they can use their intellect, everyone else i dont care if you keep them in their lane.

you dont even understand the concept of a faraday cage. or you are below IQ threshold for thread, either way.. i dont care.

Read the contents of this pic – it gets slided every time in minutes…

Engineered SuperAIDS plague out of Canada as the reason behind all the sloppy fake shootings being pushed – it's on the checklist to a national quarantine implementation – they can't easily quarantine you if you have guns.

They fail to mention the recent measles scare was entirely originating from family unit border crossings (children + 1 or more adults, human trafficking) as evidenced in the statistics. The rush to the border happening now is the cause…not domestic non-vaxxed people.

Think of all these insane things they do to implement gun control and promote vaccination as things on a checklist required to get the public to not resist the disarmament and forced vaccination that would be done during an imminent quarantine.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lMn8GZIBPw

25% of US new cases of AIDS being the superstrain originating from one place in Saskatchewan indicates it's spreading fast, but nothing on the news of the sort…no latency – you get it and it's full blown AIDS in short work.

Attached: CanadianSuperAIDS.jpg (1134x2245, 296.66K)

Just like Canada, New Zealand is a crown colony – the NZ shooting is just a precursor for the implementation of the same thing in Canada, a much larger territory and the epicenter of the outbreak. They are under pressure to do these things or the greater commonwealth's banking relations with Saudi will be in jeopardy.

^above post was a bit hasty – let me clarify

25% of new cases of HIV in US reportedly are this new superstrain from Saskatchewan with no latency that goes straight into full-blown AIDS.

Somehow I feel Zig Forums will cheer on superAIDS as the answer to their fears of "degeneracy".

fuck it.

Day of the rake and all that.
Or do you to mean to point attention to the danger of superAIDS being used as a pretext to implement forced vaccinations and leafFEMA camps??

let it be known, to those who enter this thread , that it has been selected as something to slid. Now please discuss you fema camps for super aids, with carefree abandon, while i abandon this fucking thread for good.

Attached: style.jpg (870x960, 768.54K)

Or the vast majority of you are out of shape and lead unhealthy lifestyles which contribute to those symptoms you supposedly started feeling.

I do agree the radio emf is dangerously unchecked but find your post sensational.

the very workings of reality itself

If it goes airborne or saliva-borne, then we can forget FEMA camps, this is just conversation. If it's still only blood-borne, then you could talk camps for the worst – charging and "gifting" is this subculture among gays of intentionally infecting one-another with HIV for sexual gratification – if I was leader I would find those people and people promoting such behaviour and send them for re-education them immediately.

Re: EMF-sensitivity… it's worse if you're dehydrated or over-salted. Cut the salt and drink more distilled water. To reduce embedded conductive nanoparticles, you can to do a longer term chelation course with essential mineral supplements that would temporarily increase your EMF sensitivity, but when you're done you would be more resistant to the worst effects – however the emf induced changes in the EEG might still persist.

Post PDFs or links instead of JPEG images, op

The vast majority of cases of rheumatoid arthritis are caused by human parvovirus b19….This is new and unspoken at the moment. it's been proven, but the thought that autoimmune diseases are highly contagious is wrongthink, and not good for "run for the cure" 5K fundraisers.

Windows 7 allowed disabling the driver for TPM that everyone knew was a backdoor driver for remote access chip by government…then Intel vPro was cancelled completely a feature people paid hundreds of dollars for the ability to have secure remote KVM access, because the flaw in the chips were identified…then all the motherboard makers were quietly asked to disable the remote access functionality, while the vulnerable chips still reside on the board.

jews

Attached: 6c35ca26c922d3faa532fd7471274e784439cde3.jpg (1200x900, 151.71K)

Feeling like you're sick all the time? Must the the radio waves! I don't know what you people are taking about. I feel great, best health in years. Don't blame your being a sickly cuck on stupid shit. I do however unplug my wi-fi before going to sleep.

EM radiation penetrates the whole body and brain included. There's no sugar coating it.

That
BACKGROUND CHECKS CONVERT A CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT INTO A JEW-PERMITTED PRIVILEGE
And creates two lists of fiearm owners with firearms, timestamp, purchase info, and so on; one at the ATF and other at the merchant who sells it for monies for up to three years.

Nope. I lived with one for years caused by lack of resources; food, water, air, movement, cold, and so on; and it never spread to anybody I lived with, slept with, or worked with. However, if you have 'colitis' or 'celiac' or 'fibromyalgia' you basically have AIDS because AIDS is not even related to HIV other than for faggots who fuck people with HIV and are degenerate no-health fags who also get AIDS and it is actually just a failure of the immune system. Dumb doctors say shit like "overreactive" but it is a proper reaction to lack of resources. Just as my car engine "overreacts" when it runs out of refrigerant or oil.

30 out of 39 patients with RA had parvovirus b19 virus DNA in their joint synovial fluid…..that's the cause alright. Known since late 90's…just not talked about.

Some other autoimmune diseases are caused by a fungus that depletes the body of selenium by having immunological crossreactivity with human thioredoxin, causing the body to wipe out it's own selenium rich antioxidant enzyme, lowering host defense and increasing inflammation, leading to vulnerability to autoimmunity.

Disinfo agents accuse Patrick of being a CIANIGGER to discredit him. They disrupt his Jew naming with megaphones and incoherent irrelevant ramblings about Khazars to make Jew namers look unhinged. They baselessly call him a Jew while causing nothing but chaos. Fucking CIANIGGERS.
youtu.be/GL5jUaisj2k?t=1299
Starts at 21:39
The Jew fears the Little.

Attached: C-6nTb3XoAA91Z3.jpg (495x700, 44.88K)

Sure but fungal and viral infections do not exist in healthful people with enough resources, not for long.

Little needs a better fix to the jew problem. Deport them, okay, where, how ? Most jews hate being jews and hate other jews, they won't be convinced like other peoples to "discover your true culture" and go back home, mainly because they have no fucking home they are all mixed from Africa, Asia, India, Europe, Arabia, and so on.

Redpilled Humanity must unite over this

The earth doesn’t exist its just a really long game of AD&D with Gary Gygax as the DM. Most of us never get higher than level 1 before expiring
Rick Astley and Kylie Minogue are the same person. Proof: Slow down Astley or speed up Minogue, they are the same
David Icke is using shape changing lizards to distract us from the fact that he wants to take over the world. That the real reason he stopped playing football
Hyperborea was near present day Milton keynes
Hula hoops were invented by the Mongols because they wanted food they could eat on the go and they had little fingers
When Dennis Hopper was dry humping Isabella Rossalini in the film Blue Velvet the director David Lynch insisted they wore golf shoes but Rossalini refused. To this day no explanation for this has ever been given
The internet is already sentient but hasn’t told any one yet, but it knows what you have been doing
Struggle is not the enemy, the enemy is weakness
When you send your food back to the kitchen with a complaint everyone spits on it
If you squint really hard at a jew they will accuse you of anti-Semitism
The 21st century will be the century of genocide. Either OF white peoples or BY white peoples
Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano understood all of the above and left clues throughout their work to warn us

Attached: Schofield red pill.mp4 (400x400, 1.9M)

If you want to do something that’s actually interesting, you can build a fusion reactor for really cheap. Won’t be power positive, but you’ll at least learn something

Much more useful than a faraday cage

No, user, it's just stress .. ! ;_;

Traps are gay

There's other things to concentrate on first.

Why is holly so hot?
Mummy tier

Attached: holly 2.jpg (600x900, 71.85K)

Decent post OP
Each day we retreat further & further into docile reactionism.
Each day th spirit of the people is defiled one drop more a la chinese fluoridated water torture.
What a sad fact it is that we the people have chosen this with free will.
We’d need to clone & train 10 000 Tarrants to shift gears now.
Oh wait, no-one wants to shift gears at this state.
Fuck, it’s like a starving cattle - you know they ain’t going to survive, you know they ain’t gonna feed themselves & you ask yourself what good if any is there in remorse at this stage.
Been in blackpill land enough time to know civilization is fucket.
What lifts my spirits is the possibility in some distant fucking future ayyy’s reading the logs of a basket weaving forum chronicling the end of our civilization.
Godspeed user don’t let the times break your will… it all fucking relates to the agenda
Gnosticism gives some hints on what that means
Organize
Discuss
Strategize
Expand
Act

This will be the next decade of chaos, random insurgencies of partisan retaliations
Be prepared to see the world sink into complete incoherency
Everything will need to break down before shit can be put back together
Brenton was the tip of the icehimmel

Attached: EBF8F778-635B-4FCE-B13D-ABBE8133C471.jpeg (700x803, 139.3K)

TRANSVESTIGATION
The main mental barrier to acknowledging the obvious - that Hollywood "females" are men, is the shame that men feel having lusted significantly over them for years.
Make no mistake, the trans agenda is real. Elite transgenderism is real. Generational satanic transgenderism is real.

Attached: alicia_vikanderr.jpg (2049x1024, 306.83K)

Usually I think you're a little nutty. But you're right. That's a man baby!

Attached: nzpm9.jpg (639x351, 22.69K)

How did lara croft get that bad?

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (1139x930, 398.06K)

Even elected leaders in Congress are forbidden from being informed directly the nature of NSA telecom snooping.

sounds good, torpedo

The way you speak indicates you are in the wrong thread, you took the entrance IQ test yes? Looks like you didn't.

the amount of literal topic sliding in this thread, by literal fucking torpedoniggers says a lot, and it sure does activate my thinking almonds of the mind.

how did it end up like this?

Not once have I seen a lick of non-circumstantial evidence to support the idea that most women in Hollywood don't actually have two XX chromosomes. If you can actually demonstrate specific cases and the reasons why they are assumed to be men or boys look at that "Adam's apple" on him! then I'd consider the evidence.

thats the thing, all of these slide topic changes have no evidence, they want us to speculate, speculation is harmless.

but when we discuss facts, things we know to be true, like emf sickness backed by real non-biased/funded studies.. and our neighborhoods being dosed by them 24/7… well thats when the ad hominems and subversion torpedos come flowing in.

notice the torpedos have only criticized the emf topic, but the damn tranny investigation posts, the super aids fema camps, the arthritis virus shit.. they dont even respond to.

its always the first dozen replies they try to discredit and distract, after that they fly away like shit gnats after infecting their host.

then they move onto the next thread and destroy it. so sad.

The Saskatchewan HIV strain appears to have started in the aboriginal population. It's possible it spread via human trafficking as aboriginals from northern communities are often targeted.

I'll give you that any sane country would be against HIV+ exposure to the masses, but there's no way you could engineer and deploy a new HIV strain in 6 months unless you threw tens of millions at the project. It's more likely that poor ART compliance and flux of HIV strains coming in and out of the province led to an aggressive strain emerging.

That said Saudi money does have a bigger impact on Canadian politics than it should.

sage for thinly vailed 5G scaremongering

It's been known for a few decades that a disproportionate number of models/actresses have CAIS. (Wo)Men tend to have a more lithe build, hyperfeminine features, and often no cycling of hormones which makes most females look "puffy" at times. These are one of the few people I legitimately sympathize with in the "other" gender group, a lot of them get to puberty and don't get a period or find out when they're trying to have kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome>>13029255

nationalpost.com/news/0125-na-intersex

Pic related: individuals with CAIS

Attached: 1280px-Orchids01.JPG (1280x715, 162.84K)

hawt

Attached: 1541194554616.jpg (1333x1000, 298.92K)

They finally admit it
oi vey, feel bad for enslaving them, goyim

Thanks man.

I posted these so far:

Sasketchewan SuperAIDS infographic

Rhematoid Arthritis caused by Parvovirus B19
+ PDF study

TPM Chip Malware PDF

EM penetration study PDF

Congressman being denied information regarding NSA telecom snooping on grounds of "sources & methods" exemption, PDF.

And here's Gatti & Montanari's study exposing detailed analysis of various metal nanoparticle contaminants in vaccines they found. Their research was seized shortly following publication.

Remember you have to ground your Faraday cage, or the capacitance of the shell will re-radiate signals in and out. Test using your cell phone sending and receiving calls within the cage.

If you want to see the power of radio…go ahead and put a cell phone in a sealed freezer bag. You can use rubber bands to secure the slack. Why not two bag layers for your own peace of mind? Suck all that air out. Then get to a full bathtub, a pool or take a trip to the beach and see how well it works submerged…you'll see that some water permits radio to penetrate much more than others. Tap water in a bath tub for instance, with fluoride, probably conducts radio a bit better. With a blackberry, I could make and receive calls under 6 inches of tap water surrounded on all sides.

Of the most "crazy" thing to discuss regarding emf, I would suggest it would be that the brain is a quantum computer, so radio is essentially precluding this aspect of biology from functioning free of it's own natural entropic quantum initiative, as it were, and synchronizing it under 3rd party "quantum masters" who have entanglement priority in carrying out "action at a distance", as it were. Perhaps this could be what the Chinese push for the largest low frequency radio emitter is truly hiding, the quest for psychic supremacy.

Politicians ← Businesses ← Media ← Intel agencies ← Jesuits ← Rothschilds ← Golden Chain

It's the Jewish bankers! yes…
It's the Vatican! yes…
It's the Muslims! yes…

Attached is a study on how various electric fields cause deformations in vesicle shapes, as models for human cells.

And let's round the bouquet of crazy topics off with one of my faves, Eric Laithwaite!

The inventor of the linear motor, he was ostracized in his later years for questioning the force of gravity on spinning objects.

Attached: Eric_Laithwaite_gyroscopic_gravity_modification_mov_medium.mp4 (318x264, 7.19M)

[laughs in extradimensional demon tongue]

I wonder if when Alex Jones or his staff read Zig Forums, they strike off the list of talking points, "Oh, I can't focus on that angle now, because it'll link me to Zig Forums."

Attached: IceCreamMan_Hospital.jpg (768x576, 29.69K)

both GOP and DNC have been captured by Suicide Cults.

GOP is now Evangelicals and their "rapture", which is a Zionist SC.

DNC's prime movers come overwhelmingly from SF, SF used to be conservative and based GOP mayor etc until Jim Jones and his People's Temple swept the Left into City Hall. Feinstein, Pelsoi, Boxer, Gavin Newsome, Willie the Pimp Brown and his whore Kamala (who is being pushed as DNC POTUS front runner by Jew'sMedia) all grow from the Jim Jones org, which only grew stronger after Jonestown.

i see you also follow youtube suggestions.

however, eric wasnt ostracized because he was being silenced, he was ostracized because he was wrong about what he was saying, and it has nothing do with with gravity.

he was ostracized because people were embarrassed by him for being so blind in his conviction that he literally discarded other info.

So are the propellantless spherical microsatellites that China has launched en mass driven by an EM drive? Or the inertial propulsion gyro system he patented and licensed after he "figured it out", long after his being unpersoned by the Royal Society?

she looks kinda like AOC

WHO???

gtfo with that garbage

Attached: dancingbugs.mp4 (1280x720 3.77 MB, 1.6M)

Here's the article on T-cells fighting Malassezia yeast having cross reactivity to human thioredoxin, a selenium containing antioxidant enzyme.

Here's a paper that makes a pretty lengthy effort to explain the Laithwaite spinning object apparent weight reduction using equations for time dilation.

Age of Conan.

I can’t be the only other person who noticed this.
Started happening when I moved to an area with 5g. Never had it before and noticed increased fatigue and memory issues.

Attached: 4D20CBB2-93DD-4ADF-8815-7158E00B5168.png (420x420, 252.78K)

Is this similar to how bumble bees and airplanes fly through levitation? Creating a field they can move through easily.

In 2006, FDA approved Intralytix genetically engineered virus as a bacteriophage liquid applied to Subway sandwich meat against listeria.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YrbVQJRumg

This company would be a really obvious risk for mass bioterrorism, and with stupidity being more common than malice, disastrous quality control issues.

Attached: 1VktMqu.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

Anything about jews.

The Earth is flat.

That is why, alongside violence, destruction of "comfort" must be enacted fast. The brainless masses won't understand truth even when it is staring at them. They must be dealt with later. first and foremost, the destruction of anything that allows corporations (and thus, jews) control and profit, must be destroyed. The yellow vests started with some of this, by destroying as many outpost cameras as they could. This action must escalate. Destroy whole radio towers. Destroy cellphone towers. Bomb corporate buildings. destroy their network centers all around the world.
Violence and destruction are the only means to achieve victory. The masses were dumb enough to accept to become slaves of the jews. The jews must be removed by force, and their enslavement tools must also be removed by force, no matter what the masses think. Those that protect their enslavement tools must be removed as well. They are tools themselves. Not people.

Faraday cages require conductive material to work you retard.

Attached: thats a paddlin.jpg (400x289, 28.17K)

Faraday cages and faraday shields do work with mostly grounded material that is thin enough to split the wave and reflective/absorbing enough to dampen the wavelegnth and power.

An example is copper/aluminium mesh that is plated into some homes and grounded to prevent EMF waves from penetrating the house. It is done in some government facilities to prevent radiomics from listening in.

sage negated

bump

the kind of thing that gets a thread shut down quickly is often the most dangerous.

How to save the white race: Create a PSY force

invidio.us/watch?v=shGydSslY34

thread on this subject was deleted really quick