Guides on lone wolf activism

ITT we post guides and ideas on how to get active by yourself. Note: Zig Forums is a board of peace, so don't post stuff like the Anarchist Cookbook etc.

Possible topics:

Guerilla street activism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
reflectacles.com/phantom
1001fonts.com/stenciled-fonts.html
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002/
compliance.conversations.im/
homebrewserver.club/picking-modern-xmpp-clients.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Safety guidelines for guerilla street activism

1. Mobile phones

To prevent spooks from knowing anything about your political work, you should leave your mobile phone at home, especially when you are discussing details of it with comrades. Mobile phones are mobile bugs, which can be accessed by spooks if they deem it necessary. Read the Snowden files for more details on this.
There is also the possibility of feds tracking your location over the SIM-Card using IMSI-Catchers, so don't take your phones with you when you get active, otherwise the data could be used against you.
Do not use jewish platforms such as Whatsapp or Facebook to talk about any political work! Secure alternatives are encrypted messengers like Riot or Wire.

In the pic you can see a police surveillance vehicle used at a German right-winger rally. It has a biometrics scanner, a camera, an infrared-light for making footage at night as well as the aforementioned IMSI-Catcher.

Attached: biometriescanner.jpg (640x480, 318.22K)

Ah, this thread again.
I'll share my own wisdom.

Disseminating pro-White posters
Back when I was in university, I used to disseminate pro-White posters throughout the city I lived in and in the surrounding towns and then even further away to other cities.
This year I returned to the place and low and behold, one of my posters is STILL up despite being near a leftist shithole university and being a very rainy, snowy, windy place. Also, it's been 2 years since I graduated.

How to flypost;
1. Print out your design on any old paper using a LASER printer. Not ink. LASER. The reason for this is to prevent your ink running when it gets wet.
2. Mix Tacky Glue and warm water on the night of your fly-posting operation at a 50/50 ratio.
3. Using your paint-brush, paint over the surface that you want to affix your poster to.
4. Place your poster on the surface
5. Paint over the poster to smooth it out and make it waterproof.

NOTES
You ought to scout out the area beforehand searching for highly visible, high up places. The higher, the better.
Use large font and as few words as possible.
I used to go out around 3 AM and never encountered any trouble.

Any questions?

Attached: 22.png (700x524 680.91 KB, 601.14K)

Here are some designs for easy printing.

Attached: Criminalprosecutiongraphgraph2.png (1700x1100 97.85 KB, 94.47K)

Hmm. That's odd.
Some of my poster design files are already here on another thread.
Glad to see that my work is appreciated.

Why so paranoid? I assume you're in a liberal democracy with freedom of speech. The Gestapo isn't going against you.

1. get a gopro
2. get a gun
3. SOLVE THE PROBLEM

I'll add some comms stuff from Zig Forums:

High value radios with models to choose from (try to only use genuine units and accessories)
"Lowest bandwidth and power settings possible"
No repeater use, antenna height and length restrictions
THESE FREQS ARE USEFUL, BUT SAVE ALL CHs IN BAND FOR FLEXIBILITY
US, Good from rural to urbanized locales
US, Better for cities with tall buildings
EU, use sparingly before SHTF as only fully legal in Germany
EU, Basically FRS for Eubros.
HF freq, almost guaranteed daytime long range comms with proper setup.
Getting at least a tech license will remove the aforementioned limitations and allow for some HF, repeater use, and data tx
Ability to save local GZD, 100km^2 grid, and 2/4 digit maps, just set to MGRS/US Grid for printing/distributing
aim for #s if can't into guns

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x1408, 1.08M)

Safety guidelines for guerilla street activism

2. Risk

Whenever you do guerilla street activism, there is a chance of encountering leftist scum, other political enemies or law enforcement who could try to disrupt your work or harm you in any way. Be aware of the risk and be physically and mentally prepared for a confrontation.

How do i protect myself?

- Use the night as cover. The ideal times for guerilla street activism are from midnight to 4 am.
- Wear dark clothing.
- Use a hood and a mask, to prevent your identification through the enemy.
- Scout the area of operation in daylight.
- Check the area for surveillance cameras.
- Use side streets rather than main streets. (Be prepared of unrelated threats though!)
- Do not remain in one place for too long.
- Leave your phone at home.
- Carry a pepper spray or a different weapon for self-defense.
- Wear gloves to not leave finger prints. If you wear rubber gloves, use at least two layers! Gloves are also important so paint or glue doesn't stick to your fingers, which could be evidence used against you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768 272.49 KB, 160.27K)

"Put Semtex in a toaster" - anarchists cookbook

Nice. I have been using this video made by a leftist as a reference on how to make posters.
He creates his own glue inside a water bottle and then just smears it on the surface with rubber gloves.
The advantage here is that it takes a lot less time and less gear, you just pull out the gloves, smear the glue on the surface, stick on the posters and then discard all the evidence.

On how to apply posters*

"Wrap pastry around a stick of dynamite so as it looks like a sausage roll" - anarchists cookbook.

I really admire what you're doing, so please only take this as constructive criticism, or discard, your call.

IMHO, the word genocide is too loaded. It makes it sound like you are grossly exaggerating the situation.

The goal should be to change minds, and on the surface that is too alarmist and easy to dismiss.

Everything else is great. The "anti-white" meme in particular is powerful.

"Mix spices into your TATP so as to disguise the TATP from sniffer dogs" - anarchists cookbook.

Gas yourself
Not doing your dirty work, Mossad

This is another video by the leftist, he demonstrates how to make paint jars.
Paint jars can be used to carry paint along with you to paint your friends garden fence. Or they could be thrown at the buildings of traitorous institutions to cause damage to the facade, forcing them to repaint it, while sending a strong message of civil discontent.

You are quite literally doing the dirty work of Mossad since you're a paid shill. Filtered.

Any dropboxes or megas with jpg tutorials on how to craft certain items and tools? I know a couple floated around a while ago but can't find them and sourcing every recipe myself is turning out to be rather difficult.

Thanks for the advice, but White Genocide is a term that we've been meming for a decade now and it is really paying off. More and more people are talking openly about White Genocide (which is true) and even more have adopted the term "anti-White" to refer to anti-Whites.

White Genocide is intentionally inflammatory. For more information on my word choices and memes, please look up Bob Whitaker and the Mantra.
At first you will be confused and skeptical. But please, try it out IRL on a liberal. I kidd you not, it shuts them down like you hit them in their sneering faces.
For more information, listen to the first 5 or so podcasts here whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

Attached: 43.png (600x626 1.24 MB, 854.19K)

you might be able to get away with dropping pamphlets from drones if you were autistic enough to get it work. now what to put in the pamphlets, i have no idea. le 13% meme?

"A pressure cooker is a useful as it enables you to cook way from him" - anarchists cookbook

reflectacles.com/phantom

FUCK OFF
no one needs a bunch of fucking toys shitting up the place with your lousy blotchy stencils, what the hell is your interest anyway? any and every wall with graff a swastika is the 2nd or third thing to appear, you faggots are better getting a case of plain black on white stickers of "its okay to be white" for $.03 from alibaba or makeshift ditto printing it on a bunch of US postal stickers

Stickers

Stickers can be ordered on many nationalist websites and are an easy method of distributing propaganda in public places. They can be carried in your pockets and are easily and inconspiciously applied. Under certain circumstances you should still follow the safety guidelines while doing so though, especially if its your goal to disseminate lots of stickers over a larger area all at once.

Selfmade Stickers

There is also the possibility of making stickers yourself. For this purpose, you can order sticker paper and print a motif of your choice on it.The disadvantage is, that these stickers are usually not very rain resistant. A possible motif that should be considered is a QR-Code. Such codes can be generated with a free QR-Code generator and then connected to online material, such as a Youtube-Video, a website or a blogpost. Next, the QR-Code is printed multiple times unto the sticker paper, which is then cut to size. The finished QR-Code stickers can be scanned by every smartphone-owner which allows for a highly efficient distribution of redpills. The inside of public toilet doors, but also enemy propaganda or windows are recommendable application surfaces.

"Tuning" Stickers

The clear disadvantage of stickers is that leftist scum will immidiately try to remove them if they encounter them. To prevent or at least complicate this, there is the possibility of using spray- or powerglue to make the stickers more durable.

Firstly, the powerglue should be applied to the stickers corners in little drops. both not for longer than a second). The sticker is then pressed to the surface so that no bubbles or folds are left. Finally, the top of the sticker is also quickly covered in spray glue. This will, depending on the material of the sticker itself, drive the leftist scum trying to remove it mad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x345 59.83 KB, 35.56K)

What are you ranting about, retard? If you do not see the purpose of activism then just go and shit up a different thread.

use regular plain condensed milk in sprayer or brush etc to WELD regular paper printed flyers to any hard surface.

once the milk dries something happens and proteins turn into epoxy like substance.

Yeah, I guess it needs to fully dry for few hours and not stay wet with dew, etc.

Probably best done around colleges on Sunday morn when no one is around.

bump good thread people need to know they are not alone

Something got cut out there.

"Firstly, the powerglue should be applied to the stickers corners in little drops. THEN, the designated surface and the stickers backside are sprayed with the sprayglue (both not for longer than a second.)"

Murder police officers with their own guns

I think he's just autistic honestly, but the point about postal service stickers is great. They're easy to get and free.

Just print them yourself. You can get a stack of like 50 glossy A4 pages off Jewmazon.

how about:

"White People have a right to exist,
Israel has NO right to US Tax Dollars"

yeah the jew needs to be named not just white genocide

Aha, I don't mix messages.
The more wordy your poster, the less people will read it.

Attached: WhoRulesUs2.png (1122x794, 34.33K)

what is the downlow on Secret Printer ID codes?

if my $75 Amazon Brother ink-jet has been hooked up to my PCs, which in turn of course have my Gmail, etc, can that be used to trace me?

Do I need to buy a dot matrix off Craigslist for cash?

How about inkjet from BestBuy with cash, while wearing a hoodie and fake beard?

ebay

Ham operator here. Nice to see this info. Thanks, brother

I'm thinking I'd put "right" in Italics or something, since Jews are always saying "Israel has a right to exist" but that really means a "right" to US Tax Dollars.

The "message" is really about what "rights" are valid.

I've had some friendly talks with Mexicans who bluster about how they are "taking over" etc.

But when I tell them that when they do that can only mean it will be just like Mexico, and they will want to leave for exact same reasons, but I don't think 20 Mexicans for each 1 Canadian would work too well….they suddenly become quiet and sort of scared.

Like an chronic alcoholic eyeing the last couple swigs in the bottle knowing once those are gone its only matter of time before the DT shakes set in.

I've also got "good results" explaining to Mexicans that "open borders" for USA means Mexicans will be in about 6th or 7th place behind Arabs, Africans, Flips, Hindus, Chinese, other Beaners, Indonesians (do you even know where that is, Senior?)

I'd like to make a Spanish Lang flyer explaining that.

"US Senate voted 100-0 for Israel…..

then US Senate voted 0-57 against the New Green Deal for USA"

One side of poster is IDF attacking little kids and big ugly Jewish banker, other side is a bunch of American college kids planting trees, and wind farm.

(don't worry about that the NGD is "flawed", it was actually much like a typical pro-Jew senate vote in that it was general "in support of" without any actual laws or budget etc)

THROWING SNIPPETS

Throwing snippets are small pieces of paper with QR-Codes or internet adresses on them. Their small size and the little effort it takes to produce them make them one of the easiest forms of propaganda distribution. There is a multitude of methods to distribute them:

- Throw a stack of throwing snippets from a building into a crowd.Through the large number of throwing snippets, this will attract lots of attention.
- Put them into mail boxes.
- Leave them in lockers, on tables, on the bus, etc.
- Distribute them on rallies, to give comrades access to information (or to redpill civcucks etc.)
- Stick them to walls with a drop of powerglue.

Be creative!

PDF related is a German example for a stack of throwing snippets. It can be easily recreated in Word.

Removable batteries. Get an iphone but leave it around the house to use as a decoy / funkspiel.

"Whites are Good People….

White People support Boycotts to fight for justice for Other People:

(then list and show all the virtue signalling White supported boycotts starting with Negro Civil Rights, maybe even Bernie's arrest, Farm Workers UFW , South Africa, Viet Nam (Bank of America), Nestle (infant formula in 3rd world), Japan and whaling, etc, and end with Whites boycotting Israel today)."

Prior boycotts are among the most cherished memories of White People.

PS-include an "and even people that aren't people" (whales, animal testing of cosmetics on rabbits, caged chickens, etc)

To touch on this, only use encrypted applications (like Signal). Text messages are not encrypted otherwise.

Shill who's scared that Whites are actually organizing;

NICE POST MOSSAD. STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD KIKES. WE KNOW FEDS WHEN WE SEE THEM. KEK. FLAGGED. REPORTED. ISRAELIS GO HOME.

THEY ARE CRINGE AND ANTI WHITE

Posted this in another thread but I'll do it here too.

Thoughts on false flagging mosques as La Raza? Tagging them with threats in Spanish and Catholic/Santa Muerta imagery?

Attached: 9a14c9da7c53c393e143cd992afd9a8c--cesar-chavez-the-artist.jpg (236x301, 18.31K)

Anything coming from a Stormtards is anti White.

Littering and defacing public property with signs or spraypaint will gain you no supporters and neither will doxxing activist and spreading what your enemy labels as "hate propaganda".

The removal of the enemy is the only solution as government, law enforcement the government controls, media and other influential corporations, and the hordes of sub human garbage apart of the general population that eat up everything the government and media feed them is the only solution.

Attached: 9827486234.png (3000x3527, 9.63M)

Even for anti-White shills, you're pretty pathetic. Try a different approach.

no one will take that seriously

They just forget what you said in a day.
Focus on our own race.

Learn to read

OY VEY PLEASE DO RETARD ACTIVISM TO WE CAN KILL MORE WHITES

thats why the posted flyer.

Mexicans do have the ability to semi-organize for selfish reasons, and going from #1 in line for gibs to 8th in line would be a reason and IMO could get "traction"

>(((activism)))

Brenton Tarrant style attacks only are effective.

Join the 100 handers. They have guides on printing stickers

Thoughts on wire and riot? Unsafe?

Thanks for motivating me to do more activism, kike shill. Pic related. Also, everyone else, just filter these kikes.

You're a statist cuck. I can see it from your choice of words.

It will certainly remind the public that there are political forces opposing the system and the status quo in their direct vicinity, creating psychological pressure for the enemy and helping to break the consensus among the normalfags. Its also a show of force, a metapolitical form of taking back your direct urban surroundings. And yes, there is the possibility that it will actually lead to people getting to know about certain topics they would otherwise never heard of. Guess why every mainstream political party still uses flyers and posters?

You misspelled "the enemy". And this isn't meant to gather supporters, but to strike fear into the enemy and make clear to them that their behavior has consequences.

What a fucking cuck you are. Muh optics. Get the fuck out.

Attached: rule for life.jpg (720x541, 35.54K)

posting political flyers on public property is OK if the property is not "special"

street light poles, mail boxes, backs of STOP signs, etc are all morally OK.

Things aren't THAT bad yet.

????

Its also morally okay if its the villa of a traitorous politician, an "integration centre" or a leftist indoctrination institution etc. Stop caring about the enemy, stop caring about material thinks. The struggle for our race is divine and far more important than some statist traitor fag having to pay to repaint his house.

Factually incorrect.

The only activity that is going to make a difference at this stage is actively purging all kikes, niggers, shitskins, politicians, leftists, faggots, degenerates, boomers, halfbreeds, and traitors.

Attached: pop pop watching niggas drop.png (500x250, 175.06K)

I've only ever used Signal, so I can't really speak on the effectiveness of Wire or Riot.

Ultimately I wouldn't trust anything other than PGP encryption, tbh. But then again I'm just a faceless glow-in-the-dark spook so ymmv

Attached: wojak.png (200x197, 14.17K)

IMO best time is 3am to 30min before sunrise.

Cops and drunks and lots of people still active at midnight. By 3am cops are all hiding in donut shop filling out reports on drunks they beat up at bar closing. Anyone out at 5-6am is heading to work chugging coffee and trying not to be late and don't give a fuck if someone is putting up a "lost dog" poster.

Those suck, how about print up the news article screen cap where it shows a 100% African Black Panther movie getting called 100% diverse.

The problem with bashing Diversity outright is that a ton of people are obsessed with the term and refuse to say anything bad about it or believe anything bad about it. Shatter that illusion.

While i do not disavow doing that in fortnite, there is definitely a place for this type of activism. The cumulated efforts of a thousand lone wolfs will definitely make kikes kvetch. Even Brenton did see the purpose in it. Pic related.

Attached: Brentonactivism.png (952x412, 43.7K)

Yeah 3 am is best, i agree. You could also go for the "official" look with a yellow vest and work clothes and put up posters at around 5 am.

Here's some Guerrilla activism for you.

Attached: George Dmitrieff - Poor Man's RPG.pdf (George Hayduke - Silent bu….pdf)

Any activism from White Nationalists is helping the Jews.

NO MATTER WHAT THE CONTENT

Get it?

Attached: His Name Was Pepe.jpg (666x360, 24.31K)

ok kike

neck yourself

Stencil

A video guide on how to make a stencil has been attached. When making the stencil, check to see if the bag you are going to transport in is large enough. Also, remember to carry it in a plastic bag since its going to be covered in paint when you're done using it, and you don't want the paint to ruin your bag.

You can use simple cheap acrylic spraypaint, it will get the job done just as much as professional variants. Do not spray too close to the stencil and don't spray in one spot for longer than half a second, otherwise the paint will leak under the carton of the stencil. Make quick movements and spray from around 10 cm distance with one hand while pressing the cardboard to the wall with the other hand for a good result.

Easy stencil motifs + stenciled fonts

1001fonts.com/stenciled-fonts.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1280 6.08 KB, 56.67K)

I'd call his advice useful caution rather than paranoia. There is no reason why an user on a postering effort would need to take an electronic device with him anyway, and many of the poster efforts here could be considered minor crimes. Given how the book is thrown at anyone who is conducting wrongthink anymore, it's a prudent measure to not take any unnecessary risks like wandering around with your phone.

I know it's a joke, but I do like the idea of being friendly neighborhood painters helping out people repaint their stuff. Would really reap a lot of goodwill as long as that was what the people wanted who got their fences and sidings painted nicely.

I like the idea of snippets, but non-postage workers putting non-stamped materials into mail boxes is a federal crime. Don't do that. Other methods of distribution are good ideas though.

Don't. False flags are unnecessary when you have the truth on your side. They also tend to fail spectacularly when exposed and turn whites against whomever perpetrated it.

It alters the social environment, which can allow different conversations to be had. It's no coincidence than many revolutions in history are heralded by graffiti and other forms of public propaganda. They effect may be subtle, but it is an important effect.
And "removal" requires force, and force requires power. To obtain power you must convince people to lend you their support, and to do that you must communicate effectively and convince them to support you.

Attached: Postering Tips 5.png (309x662 96.58 KB, 148.33K)

Attached: algiz.png (687x768, 11.42K)

Wew. In my country its fine unless the mail box has a sticker on it that says "No advertisements".

YOU NEED TO ADD 8CH.NET/POL TO ALL POSTERS AND STENCILS.

What is this useless hippie bullshit ?

voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002/

I too would always add a message to it, but maybe you should refer to a local nationalist organization or a website like metapedia to awaken more interest. 8ch.net doesn't create an immidiate image in the mind of the reader.

Filtered

Are these people so unaware of the state of the world? The niggers in the states who complain about police can be flown to disease- and death-ridden Africa for a fraction of the cost it takes to maintain their lives and the accompanying crimes here.

The jews who give these uppity subhumans a public mic are ultimately to blame but, that acknowledged, the complete lack of self awareness in the black community is striking and telling.

Fuck clownworld. Gas gas gas.

Attached: comped.jpg (1093x615, 48.71K)

It's for the best I suppose, wouldn't want productive lone wolf activism.

Materials?

Opinion discarded.

Let me guess. You're the "WHITE NATIONALISM IS NOT WHITE NATIONALISM" retard
Opinion discarded.

Spics will never organize for us. They hate us.

Tbh I'm surprised that they admit to having so much self-awareness. I guess they rationalize it by expressing the truth that they are, individually, better served by being a parasite in a dying, first-word nation than by living amongst their own third worlders.

In other words: they are entropy incarnate. Conscious of their destructive nature yet unwilling to live with their kin. They seek personal order via large scale destruction.

Evil.

Paste powder, wood glue and a water bottle. The wood glue is just an extra to make it stick even better, its not absolutely necessary.

Use XMPP for encrypted chat
compliance.conversations.im/
homebrewserver.club/picking-modern-xmpp-clients.html

There's a commie around me who uses post office mailing labels and prints retarded shit like "fox news kills children" on them.

They stick really well, dont fade in the rain and they're big enough for a short message. I'm sure the cuck steals a stack from the local post office.

Don't forget to make sure that your message isn't retarded. You're trying to convince a normie. Stick with things like "It's ok to be white" and "Israel gets a wall, why cant we?"

Attached: 1200px-228blank.jpg (1200x899, 103.62K)

Or you could go all out. Pic related. Lel

Attached: jewsrapekids.jpg (640x480, 36.94K)

quality

Go into a gay s/m club, get on stage, place a stick of dynamite in your ass, lite fuse and yell Heil Hitler!

Filtered

lol

Well for starters don't ever tell anyone ever anywhere whatsoever what you're doing unless you want an early ride in the party van, nothing you do in this world is safe from prying eyes

Can I join if I am Hispanic white? I am light brown.