Andrew Yang wants to throw CEOs like Mark Zuckerberg in jail

Andrew Yang wants to throw CEOs like Mark Zuckerberg in jail

washingtonexaminer.com/news/yang-proposal-could-mean-prison-for-owners-like-zuckerberg-and-buffett

Andrew Yang, the 44 year-old tech entrepreneur running for president with a platform of unique policy ideas, has called for jailing failed CEOs and shareholders, including potentially Warren Buffett and Mark Zuckerberg.

“Here’s an idea for a dramatic rule,” Yang wrote in his book The War on Normal People, published last April and set for paperback release next month. “[F]or every $100 million a company is fined by the Department of Justice or bailed out by the federal government, both its CEO and its largest individual shareholder will spend one month in jail.”

Yang, who until recently was not taken seriously by election analysts, has seen his unique policy positions make him popular with an Internet following that has pushed him to the debate stage. His big business accountability law, which he calls the “Market Abuse Act,” would expose many of the biggest names in business to prison sentences if enforced broadly.

In 2008, Wells Fargo took $25 billion in bailout money from the federal government, which would translate into roughly a 20-year sentence for Buffett, who owns the largest individual share of Wells Fargo stock through his company Berkshire Hathaway. If a 20-year sentence was not enough, Buffett would have had another 20-month sentence tacked on when Wells Fargo paid over $2 billion in fines to the DOJ.

In addition to Buffett, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg would also be at risk for jail time. Facebook is under investigation from the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and FBI for its role in the Cambridge Analytica data scandal. Former FTC and Justice Department officials said Facebook could be facing hefty fines of potentially over a billion dollars.

Under Yang’s proposal, if the DOJ is the one leveling the fines, Zuckerberg, who is both the CEO and controlling shareholder of Facebook, would be spending months, if not years, in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs

Attached: Hxh8Ccmi.jpg (600x314, 25.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwOzAaf1vEs
youtu.be/0UAmDUTY3vU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Yang believe in the holocaust? Yes or no? I thought so, now kindly step out.

Attached: scared-yid.jpg (839x655, 30.71K)

So does everyone else. Yang will win 2020 and ruin the US, plunging the world into a new dark age

Yellow man bad.

Better Chinese overlords than Jew/Muslim overlords.

Or Ally with China resulting in a glorious world Chinese Empire.

But that is basicly holocaust. Yang is literally Hitler.

Either way whites will be no more. Not one of us will stand up and stop the collapse

Do yangbangers seriously think they will allow him on debates. Lel

Attached: 1552890184263.png (678x478, 454.36K)

fully-automated sino-russo-persian-assado-maduro UBI empire when

No he doesn't.
No he wouldn't.
He's going after the /r/T_D crowd.

I like to think Hitler wasn't the last leader who had a chance… but yeah the chances of a pro-Aryan government in the future is low. 8%?

WILL SOMEONE TELL THAT
FUCKING BUG NIGGER
THAT WE DON'T LIVE IN COMMUNIST CHINA, AND THAT WE DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN COMMUNIST CHINA…

WE HAVE SOMETHING HERE CALL THE RULE OF MOTHER FUCKING LAW THAT MEANS THAT PEOPLE DON'T GO TO FUCKING DEBTORS PRISON AND THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES CAN'T BE SOLD OFF AS SLAVES.

IF ANYONE IS RETARDED ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THIS FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS MONEY AND POWER AND THE ABILITY TO GET OUT OF DEBTORS PRISON
HOW LONG BEFORE THEY COME FOR YOU?

WE DON'T NEED LESS JUSTICE WE NEED A RETURN TO LEGALITY AND JUSTICE INSTEAD

FUCK YOU YANGBANGERS!!

Attached: china_cruelty1.jpg (600x400 22.7 KB, 84.7K)

Duterte solution for silicon valley?

I hope the chink wins, so you can get your UBI the sameway everyones healthcare became cheaper with the (((affordable care act)))

So called "aryans" do not exist within the white race tody. There will no no pro-white movement. There will be no pro-white government. Only a slow death of the race with a bunch of guerrillas refusing to accept it.

Someone photoshop Yang into this picture. The sign reads: 流氓鸡奸犯 朱振华, which translates as "Rogue sodomite Zhu Zhenhua." It's from the Cultural Revolution.

Attached: homo-china-gpcr.jpeg (399x581, 30.59K)

DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD, BETTER DEATH THAN ANY SUBHUMAN OVERLORDS

OUR NATION WAS A WHITE NATION AND WE NEED TO RETURN TO THAT OR NOTHING.

I'll stick with fighting to the end for white "overlords" you dumb fucking shill

The future is what you make of it user…you are free to do whatever you like or not.

Not saying Yang is, but I'd rather be ruled by non-white anti-Semites than white Zionists.

Well hurry up and start the racial civil war m8

Why didn't the Turner Diaries start 40 years ago, after they forced integration with niggers on the White Nation?

There will be no racial civil war. Whites already gave up

Yang is a meme. He's an outsider candidate who only has relevance with the most commie shit, the gibbmeist niggers and image board addicts, albeit ironically for the latter. Trump won because the Zionists wanted it, and Yang will lose because his plan, assuming it isn't all empty promises, is too fast for the Protocols. worrying about him is just a red herring for a more "normal" democrat to snatch up the normie vote. keep our eyes on the goal, and don't let Rice Trump get in the way.

I tend to agree. But I'll give Aryans an 8% chance of reversing their genocide.

Attached: Christendom.png (1681x2802, 245.55K)

Correct

Was Obama good for the American economy of bad for the American economy?

You should leave, nigger.

Correct.
It would be better for race relations if ALL anti-White politicians were non-Whites. That would help American lemmings figure out that the government is not their freind and revolt.

'Cause 'murricans are cucks

False. Hope.

What goal is that? My goal in the short term is to crash this economy. Yang will do.

lol

The irony of this statement is that you are the one who doesn't realize THAT YOU classed the kikes as 'human'…what did I say? BETTER DEATH THAN SUBHUMAN OVERLORDS, what happened in YOUR MIND? You drew the correlation that kikes were human.

FUCK OFF RETARD.

One day, in a meeting somewhere in the Middle East, sits on the non-white enemies of the Kikes. They're discussing how to kill the Kikes once and for all. Someone gets up and says this…'
"Face it, there are more Kikes inside of North American than there are in Israel. Whatever possibility we may have of killing all the Kikes in Israel, how do we plan to get rid of them in America? The very prospect of attacking Israel directly is daunting, but America? Such a thing is impossible."
"Our only hope of eliminating all the Kikes from the planet is allying ourselves to the White Nationalists. White Nationalists, and only White Nationalists, present any threat to the government of America. We must reach out to this people, help them start their national liberation war. We must funnel them money, find the best leaders amongst them, and teach them how to organize a guerrilla war. We must help stock the anger of the masses of the European Americans, to the point where they see their only alternative as supporting our guys."
"Now, some of you might be thinking this is suicide. Aren't the White Nationalists potentially as dangerous to us, or more so, than the Americans? Not so! This is propaganda that America puts out there. They want us to fear their internal enemies more than they do, but that is nonsense. When the forces of White Nationalism begin to take a coherent shape, they will know it was with our help, and will be eternally grateful. All we have to do is make sure to get our people to leave, to give them the White Homeland they want so much, after they exterminate all their Kikes, of course."
"And let's face it, the blacks are never going to rise up. That's a delusion we have suffered under for too long. Black Americans have gone alone, and will continue going along, with the plans of the Zionists, until the very end, so long as they increase the amount of welfare they get. Relying on these people is a waste of time, they are truly more enslaved to Zionism than when they were actually slaves."

The longer the odds, the greater the payoff

Attached: Genocide.png (2480x3508, 477.49K)

This is because Rome was overthown by the kikes in year 0, which they PRETEND that it was because of the birth of their mortal enemy (who was offered up as a ritual human sacrifice to cover their crimes) but in truth it was when they themselves overthrew the Roman Republic and secred the Empire for themselves.

If any of you lived to see it, the day that the USA was overthrown will become a new 'year zero for them' should we lose this last war for humanity.

The odds are 0. No war will happen. Whites gave up willingly.

Then start getting more fertile, western-european men have halved their spermcount in the last 30 years, and are on the edge of becoming infertile.

I meant western men

It really doesn't matter in the long run. You think that the subhumans are going to live and not die? You haven't paid attention to Haiti. They will set this planet back 1 billion years in its evolutionary cycle eating everything to the ground while the starve to death and the last one left will be munching on grass while the Earths biosphere collapses. IF WE DIE, THEY DIE.

You're crying over Yang being elected while we're ruled by subhuman jews.
Yang will crash the economy and allow us to exterminate the subhumans.

It is you who is retarded and anyone who reads your schizo posts can detect this.

The jews already know how to run the planet full of brown zombies. They already have technology to keep the masses docile and uncaring. Whites were the only ones who would resist but they gave up

We will never quit. We have survived far worse than what is happening in the modern world. Thanks to the internet, more and more people are waking up faster than ever before. Even people I’ve known to be bluepilled for years are starting to turn.

I love it.

(((You))) have made a lot of enemies in the world. They’re coming… and you will NEVER stop it.

Nothing will happen. The only "solution" ever given is to vote for jew A instead of jew B. Whites already gave up

You know how you can get your posts ignored very easily?
Just type in all caps and red-text.

Christianity, and the defeat of Hitler, haver fucked Aryans hard, true. But the chances for redemption are never zero. Perhaps and global EMP war would reset things. 90% of the global population would die but the Aryan race would survive. lel, I'm just a 'wannabe normalfag' though. I'll leave it up to those with training.

Whites have chosen their path. It is the path of the status quo. Nothing will happen

What do you think all the guys in prison for failure to pay child support is after the court's hit them with entirely unrealistic payments?

I've been ignoring every thread on Yang that's blighted this site recently. I'd just like to say that, from what I've been forced to see, he seems to be an attention-seeking fucktard with a chimpanzee's grasp of economics.
That is all

Here we see an obvious case of demoralization shilling. Note the complete lack of any call to action or recommended courses to take or of anything useful at all. The slug is purely trying to make people lose hope and give up easily.
The 15th was a reminder that there is always hope as long as you are alive, so remember that and prepare for the coming war in whatever ways you can, especially in regards to the birthrates.

You don't even have nearly the numbers to do anything faggot, nobody cares about your frustrations. People got robbed by the banks and people still use them, including most of you larpers here.

Plus in any war you would be shitting your pants, you're all talk. You think your little pistol is gonna stop them when the tanks roll in? Even Hitler and his army couldnt do it, but you snowflakes think you will be able to do it?

You faggots live in a fantasy, and your whole plan is pathetic at best.

is right. You dudes are the same knuckleheads who voted for Trump with your bitch ass.

Want the white race to grow? Then start having lots of babies.
Want the muzzies gone? Then stop bombing their countries.
Want the jews not in control? Then stop using their money and their products like a fucking sheep.

Most of you idiots here are in their 20's, bunch of frustrated little punks who've played too much Call of Duty. I could wait for you to impress me but I would be waiting the rest of my life.

You faggots are so perfectly socially engineered, you're all behind your screens while slowly becoming infertile, a few more generations and you won't even be able to have kids, that's how fucking short-sighted you idiots are.

Good luck with your garbage.

Fuck off asses and elbows.

Except he's Taiwanese and Taiwan has always been oppositional to mainland China, and Communists in particular.

How about you do something then you faggot. That's right. Didn't think so.

And here we have an example of whites doing nothing

Talk is cheap, faggot. Remember when Trump wanted to lock Hillary up?

"YANGGANG, YANGGANG, I LOVE TO SUCK BLACK DANGALANGS!"

youtu.be/CwOzAaf1vEs

Attached: pfc0yb8xngo01.png (475x550, 539.84K)

Chinks can't MAGA

#MAGAwithDACA y la Raza Latino-Americana!!

it's a lie, retard

Reroll

And rainbows will make magical candy fall from the sky.

HOOOOLY FUCK. BASED AND SIEGE PILLED

someone has been watching *murdoch murdoch*

youtu.be/0UAmDUTY3vU

sage

Choose your tribe goyim.

Attached: yang-anti-gun.jpg (1080x761, 86.27K)

Honestly, Asians and Aryans can get along.
Niggers, Muslims, and Jews on the other hand…

is he gonna throw them in jail just like trump threw Hillary in jail?

So we can mix our genes with there’s? White separatism is the only way user

Yang is our only dope

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 6.51.07 PM.png (1868x842, 1.24M)

COG > ZOG
assemble

Attached: china air on london.jpg (530x298, 33.53K)

Voting for communist chinks in exchange for whore allowance money and soon you will be taking BBC up the ass in exchange for a few dollars more.

Attached: duped.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

I expected her right face half to be blown off or something. Surprised me.

Ahh, that's the linguistic kill shot against the Yang gang. Thanks.

He's already scheduled for the debates. Nice try (((Q)))ushner mods.

I can live with this.

Attached: 446ed1757c1078a4f1032bcc55f848f258106ffdaa4c8aa066f5f4dea463c7e4.jpg (894x894, 267.58K)

Do not bump paid shill threads.

AOC gets the rope first.

Click all images containing fire hydrants, niggerfaggot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 7.15.06 PM.png (974x1056, 1.51M)

If the US fails then whites would be more protected you dumbshit. It's only because the government is rich that shitskins are streamlined here or that civilians are prevented from securing our boarder. The US collapsing tomorrow would probably save the white race. But it can't and won't happen.

And China has concentration camps for Arabs and Muslims and they generally like whites. The US would be way better off with more Chinese than more shitskins, that's for fucking sure.

Neither outcome is worse than the Neocuck course of accelerated shitskin importation.

My comment really fucked with you huh?

Attached: JPEG image 37.jpeg (680x454, 53.66K)

That logic. Really, astonishing.
Which isn't very log given you'll be dying from grids soon.
Trusting jew owned news about infertility. Great work there champ

Ban-evading kike shill found, reported

Also, this is a cancerous repulsive aids-ridden cuckchan thread and OP should go kill himself.

Another kike shill found. Spreading defeatism only causes more dead shitskins, by the way. And more brutal ways your kind will die, kike.

Well that didn’t take long. I’m glad it messed with you. See ya in hell

Adding three trillion dollars a year to the deficit will destroy the economy.
If you have a better idea that does not involve illegal activity, please share it.
Until then, go fuck yourself for being a conservative rather than a White Revolutionary.

Why are you hopping IPs bruv, i think i mistook you for a kike shill because of it

Gay. Fine the ceo and board personally. Corporate liability shield is cancer. All liability should be levied against directors.

You are so fucking bad at this it hurts. And I don't give a shit if the economy crashes or not, it crashed last time under Bush and we got kenyan jew mutt hybrid and nothing happened but more white genocide. The economy is a toy of the jews and only their golems like your chink drool all over it. I'll keep agitating and spreading redpills until, hopefully, enough people are radicalized, and it's great that your commie chink will lose in embarrassing fashion and not have the opportunity to flood us with so many more shitskins that we are too outnumbered to be successful. It's also a great feeling knowing that if it finally happens, disgusting shills like you will be permanently erased from the society.

Hes from (((Taiwan))). Let me tell you why the U.S.A. is allied to the oh so "nationalist" (((Taiwan))).

Attached: cohen.jpg (488x3831, 609.97K)

I think this place is restricted Yang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish

Attached: B168E256-5FC9-4D12-83DF-4211037F08AF.jpeg (798x582, 92.93K)

For the retarded and or political ignorant, let's spell this out:

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3: No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

Ex post facto laws are UNCONSTITUIONAL. This kind of "journalism" is sensationalist and misleading.

I don't blame him. But then again:
Yang should be in jail with the CEOs he wants imprisoned

BASTED AND UPVOTED FELLOW HUMAN

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

Then you're pro-System. Thus, you are anti-White

No it didn't, retard.

Electing a chink radicalized 200 times more people than your weak crying. The mere fact that you are too dumb to make the connection between the increasing repression of White people and "redpilling" proves that you're a nigger-IQ conservative.

Note how he calls me a shill for offering an actual solution and then reverts right back to his "mass redpilling" tactics of failure.
Fucking pathetic.

BOOK SHILLING THREAD
IGNORE YANG POSTS
IGNORE YANG POSTERS

"ahh g000yim discuss & vote the next ZOG stooge!!!! It will work this time trust me!!! It's not like this has been tried for 70 years!!!"

Attached: d7042b293d304f4a7f2155a26cfba1e473813cb0d39d21bdb7bcff08f1265633.jpg (750x500, 217.95K)

Yang is a dirty commie

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-173727_Google.jpg (930x697, 319.82K)