Just another day in Londonistan

Just another day in Londonistan

Negro wrestling a knife from another negro on a bus.

Taking public transport in London is playing russian roulette on wheter you will be harassed, attacked or robbed by random scum.

Attached: vyarbip8tpo21.mp4 (640x640, 4.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSySiSKj-vt/?taken-by=ashleyinkz7
express.co.uk/news/uk/791189/Passenger-wrestles-knife-London-bus-149-Hackney-Stoke-Newington-video
bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-47717111/moment-woman-pushed-towards-london-bus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity has always been our strength

So it's like taking public transportation in the US? Good to know.

But in the US it's like the gun is fully loaded

This is presented without context so you don't know what happened prior to the video. Nothing ended up happening anyway so what the fuck does it matter? You're just clutching at straws and being a raciest piece of shit.

Attached: 1267523633834.jpg (400x528, 45.89K)

Aren't you lost here? Don't you belong on some gay communist board instead?

No. This video is a nothing burger and proves nothing. It could have been two white guys but that doesn't conform to your raciest shit brains.

Did you run out of your favorite cum-flavored soymilk this morning?

13 do 50

U wot m8?

Attached: 1304616722894.jpg (800x529, 123.17K)

lazy op
instagram.com/p/BSySiSKj-vt/?taken-by=ashleyinkz7
express.co.uk/news/uk/791189/Passenger-wrestles-knife-London-bus-149-Hackney-Stoke-Newington-video

Attached: english police.jpg (624x960 229.64 KB, 69.72K)

Proved my point. This is old as fuck and not even relevant anymore.

Color me surprised.

Feels good being white in London.

except the being a minority of course

just think about possible contexts. None of them are good.

Attached: 2207739ebdf1f0d88df36391f118f0fb15460741da1c24750c11ea47c8e8078f.jpg (255x255, 15.37K)

nothing to worry about lads, diversity is our strength, whites totally always did this as well

the problem is if you stab someone you better run away quickly, as you'd go to prison even in self defense for using a knife on someone

that's how (((they))) brutalize whites

oh niggys

Attached: 58b6bcb14cea407f59fcb33f7534d48c3b2392343e4e63a6ddf06d14b855f9f4.jpeg (540x491, 33.19K)

England is like a literal island prison. They're taking away sharp objects. As in prison , if you're surrounded by brown, shit will go down.

Kill yourself queer

British deserve it for starting WW2

I moved out 6 months ago. Huge swathes of London are rapidly becoming 3rd world ghettos. Funnily enough, the influx of eco-migrants has put the niggers under pressure. When you've got a group that is more skilled at pedaling vices with more business acumen, what have the niggers got left? Fighting each other for a reduced piece of the pie.
If I was a nigger I'd be at the front of any Brexit march

Attached: london.jpg (458x640 1.64 MB, 132.84K)

Turned out all the knife-wielding scumbags were mudslimes and niggers

Nog woman with niglet pushes elderly white woman infront of bus.

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-47717111/moment-woman-pushed-towards-london-bus

don't worry the government will save you.

Attached: england.jpg (960x960, 147.7K)

Next Brenton in London, please. I know you can get AKs there illegally.

He will attack with what? A spork?

He'll also be surrounded by browns ready to lynch mob him in most areas.

What's it going to be then, eh?

Welly welly well, I live in London, and I kick those baddiwad niggers in their black gulliver

Despite making up only 13% of the US population blacks commit 50% of all US crime.

99 luftballons weren't enough, shut up

1: Dress up as tranny
2: Approach armed police for selfie, usually in twos
3: Taze or gas them on the spot.
4: Use their illegal firearms to wreak havoc.

And thats exactly why you deserve it

Did you read beyond the headline, nigger?

NOW THIS is SHIT-LARPING. You can't fool me fag ;)

Your dissonance is tremendous.

In other words you got chased out of your city like a bitch. I love it. Go shag a sheep or better yet get your affairs in order and visit Beachy Head.

Cant even spell your fucking faggot trotskyist buzzword correct. You stumbled into the wrong neck of the woods and are a long long way from whatever shithole you reared your retarded head from.

use webm faggot

What about bin the knife?

I'm talking about the poster

yeah, im sure when these nations were majority white, people routinely wrestled knives out of peoples hands on the transit.

FAKE! The mayor would warn them about whites.

yes this is true, cctv, alcohol is slowly being outlawed buying cigarettes is like buying prescription drugs

White Nationalism is first and foremost the root cause of White nations, culture and people dying. They are the political 'AIDS' virus that has suppressed our(Whites) immune system from enemies that have and continue to seek our ethnic cleansing.

"I'm African. You will never take my life!"

???

Your point does not make sense.

Proof assimilation works, this is good for brit bongs.

People should use blackface make-up and start killing jews and niggers all around Europe.

Only problem here is that no stabbing actually happened. Fucking apes should kill each other.

You're a dumb cunt if you think that, I doubt you even live in the UK. The CCTV part is true, especially in big cities, there's mostly residential CCTV in rural areas, like you would find in the US.

Oh look, shitskins fighting on public transport. America is so cuc.. oh. Well now I'm sad.

Yeah, cause we aren't complete pussies.

Look! A sign of intelligent life on planet Paul!

Moved out/chased out - all the same to me

It's okay lads. That's not a knife

I honestly can't tell if the UK or Sweden is worse anymore.

Attached: 234342.jpg (866x1300, 121.87K)

bitch, please
who gives?
two negroes fighting over a knife
the winner is afrrreecan
need to know more?

Sweden has higher rapes, more no go zones, more grenade attacks and their women fuck refugees all day or get raped. fair to say the UK is far worse

Attached: sven rape.png (1076x1827 542.29 KB, 724.08K)

Okay. I know what I'm inviting by posting this but I just want to hear what some of you think.

I started lurking 4chan in around 2013, I think. Moved onto Zig Forums and especially 8/pol/ by 2014. I came to accept certain things as fact which were before entirely reprehensible to me - the very things I was educated against. Central to this, the matter of race and intelligence. I'd been taught from birth that race was no more significant than eye colour in determining other characteristics. Until the age of around 15 or 16 even the ability to examine the obvious personality influencing factors eluded me, such an affront was it to my conditioning.

I came across the things everyone here regurgitates so readily, the Minnesota bi-racial adoption study, the Bell Curve etc. I became fully Zig Forumsinated and blossomed, but I could never integrate these beliefs into my character. I couldn't hate someone in real life because of their race, because everyone I met was totally different.

I live very near to where I believe the above video is filmed. I think it's Camberwell Rd. Which would make that bus the number 12.

But living here I have a greater sense of community than I ever had back home, in a largely white city. The africans and jamaicans behave bizzarely, certainly. They seem largely less intelligent, too. But not greatly so. One thing I always considered when I got a little too hyped up on Zig Forums infographics was my benchmark. If I considered how the average white person in the street usually came across, the difference between races was usually minimal.

The one thing which seems true is that black people in general, on average are less intelligent. This I'm willing to entertain but it's a direct contradiction to how I conduct myself day to day. I work with black people, I'm friends with black people. My girlfriend is black.

The ideology of someone like Brenton makes sense, but it's evil to enact. I watched that video the day it came out. I couldn't desensitize myself to that woman being shot in the head as if it was a meme. I'd seen stuff like that before, but there was something undeniably honourless about shooting dead an unarmed woman in the street. I thought long and hard to myself that day.

"Where does it all begin?" I asked myself. 'God' seemed to be the answer. Not in a metaphysical or even a symbolic sense, but as god the embodiament of human collective unconscious will - our oldest impulse. I'm expressing myself poorly here and I've little excuse, but this was my thought process. To me, God originates from the human collective unconscious desire for an ideal good. All major religions are based around the idea of a universal spirit or god which is 'good.' So if goodness is the first principle of how I should behave, what should I do? I thought the evils of trying to bring about an ethno-state outweighed the evils of a world with a much smaller white population, in the end. I'm almost sorry. I would have called you brothers once.

Disproportionate Jewish control, racial differences in intelligence, vast governmental conspiracies… many of these things are real. I can't hide from these truths and I will struggle with them until the day I die. But I can't turn arms on innocent people the way he did. I never will. Goodness has to come first. I know this post is somewhat hackneyed and rambling, but I felt I had to say it. A small part of me wants to apologise for abandoning you, another wants to wish none of this demographic change had happened at all - that the Brits had listened to Enoch Powell while we had the chance. But no, that's all gone now. There's no fight to be had here for me. Not anymore. I'm going gentle into that good night. No more rage.

It does make a clear argument for guns for sure…pew pew…

Enjoy being tortured to death.

With your brain, how are you even able to breathe? Stop stealing our oxygen faggot

OK kike.

Attached: a63a73c81887d5ef268122ef014858995e9e2c0ef7d263705e6ca925db87b975.jpg (500x631, 55.37K)

You are acting like context is needed, he is a man who has a knife. A knife that is illegal in the UK.

Subhumans won't have the same attitude towards white people, they'll exterminate us, because they can't stand someone being better than them in pretty much every way.
And your attitude is just weak, apathetic and pathetic outlook on life. It's like you know you've lost and just surrender. Nature doesn't like the weak though, and neither do people.

hahhaha cucks still exist in 2019? Did you come out of a time capsule? Welcome to the future where we're engaged in a global racial holy war started by Saint Brenton Tarrant. The days of your cuckoldry are over.

Read the statistics, twin studies, genome findings (CAG repeats causing lower impulse control and other high aggression in niggers), and other scholarly material then if you don't want to come to conclusions off of just this vid alone.

user do you have to have an entire folder of stuff like this? I want to redpill my church and I need a ton of stats and comparisons like this to make my case about racial replacement.

BIN THAT KNIFE

hahaha a pacifist cuck actually got his post deleted for once?

btfo

I do worry about this. There was a lot of mob violence in this area in 2011, but you have to remember that different communities respond differently. The west and central African communities here are generally very hardworking with strong family foundations. There's always knife crime in the UK, the difference is when it's a black or asian guy, they usually shout some stupid shit which makes them seem twice as deranged. I know with the full Zig Forums mentality it's easy to picture a full-on Haitian revolution style racial massacre but when you actually go out into London and meet people, 90% are fundamentally the same as us.

Whenever I think of dysfunctional black communities, I just think of how northern Europeans were under the Romans and afterwards for a thousand years. Dirty, unruly, technologically inferior, tribal, disorganized. Naked, wielding Assegais. And what have northern Europeans achieved since then?

It's more dissonant than weak. I never shy away from the truth if it's brought up and I rarely shy away from a confrontation if provoked. I've never been able to be overtly racist because it seems so pathetic to cling to a part of your identity beyond your control. The whole blood-and-soil did strike a chord with me in a visceral and sentimental way. Only with great effort did I break away from it by trying to be more reasonable and see the world from a variety of points of view. So often, anyone I see who is an ethno-nationalist is truly pathetic. Their race is the last thing they can cling on to.

Apologies if ID change. I'm torposting and it let me do it on clearnet before.

this is what these disgusting subhumans bring, that the crusades return against the subhumans

That's how I know this isn't bait, get gassed kike.

Attached: MrCleanse.jpg (1593x1000, 127.24K)

FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

JOIN NEIN WHERE PEDOS AND JEWS ARE OUTED DAILY .

https://

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/
adsdwada

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

u12bu612f626iddvbdbdndjswj

Attached: Honk Hill.jpg (536x723, 50.7K)

But White people actually use public transportation in Europe. Sometimes you'll get the occasional White in a very urbanized area take the subway to work or something, but no White person uses public transportation as their main mode of transportation. At I've never heard of it.