Brenton Tarrant donated big sum to Austrian Identitarian Movement in 2018 and now they get banned

Back in January, 2018 Brenton Tarrant apparently sent a large donation to Martin Sellner from the austrian identitarian movement, the cops raided his home two days ago and now they are trying to ban the whole movement because they try to connect him to that one friday.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47729025
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/28/with-links-to-the-christchurch-attacker-what-is-the-identitarian-movement
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/27/austria-considers-dissolving-far-right-identitarian-movement-christchurch
reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-austria/austrias-kurz-confirms-link-between-christchurch-attacker-and-identitarian-movement-idUSKCN1R80MX

Attached: 516355135351.PNG (217x281, 49.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13039840.html#q13041576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to go underground.
Sage for being too lazy to archive or even greentext the articles.
Come on, faggot.

How do we get the truth to the authorities that Martin is the ring leader?

It's called accelerating, asshole. Also reminder cops aren't on our side and are viable targets for you schizos

And nothing of value was lost. This also seems to solve the mystery about whether Tarrant was secretly jew-wise or just a counter jewhad retard.

Attached: Identitarians.jpg (854x476 346.61 KB, 777.91K)

Civil War is so overdue it's not even funny.

I don't like to act like those leftist shills who claim every single person or group who seem to stand for white identity, is a Jew, but this is beyond obvious, gas this dumb cunt.

"Muslim lover" what an amazing overstatement, you can bet if he saw what the Muslims are doing to Europe he would've done a 360 and had them join the Jews in the purported gas chambers. And a Zionist? Take your pills.

Yeah, he clearly was. No way he didn't know his donation would be found and get the IB into trouble. After all, he know he was going to prison. What does he need money for?

Oh, the the sum in question? Well all media reports say 1500€.
Wanna bet it's slightly lower?

Too forced and cringy to catch on.

idk, he doesn't look jewish to me.

Attached: Martin_Sellner_(Porträt_Buchmesse_2017).jpg (1696x2192, 695.99K)

Another proof that he was controlled opposition
also the board is 70% shills since the election and shooting it was IRL shilling. People who make "he was shill threads/posts" are 70% falseflagging JIDF

I hope no true user here takes that female-to-male tranny seriously?
Classic controlled opposition.

fucking genius Brenton Tarrant

Oh shit, where's his brow ridge?
Why are his eyes not recessed?
Why the pouty female lips?
FtM satanic transgender shill.

Remember goys if you ever carry out an attack make sure to donate to the ADL, SPLC, left-wing extremists and pro-Zionist groups

There's already a thread about this. Use the catalog faggot.

Since this is an e-celeb cancer thread my autism is making me add to this dumpster trash. Mark Collet had on Greg Johnson the faggot from CounterCurrents. Homosexuality is based now Goyim. I’m sick of these Alt Right faggots pretending to be pro-white.

Ah. You're one of those faggots.

GAS (((THEM))) ALL

Attached: ..jpg (656x400, 108.23K)

They wouldn't report on it. This is war. Don't expect any favors from the enemy.

I think you are just mad that a poofter is making himself useful while you and your fellow Laptop Warriors feed your anger highs on the Internet.

That's pretty awesome. So all anyone has to do is donate to some controlled op kike and shoot up a mosque?
B A S E D

Actually, the correct thing to do is assess all the pig's personalities and leave the sympathetic ones, but you're a glownigger that thinks we don't know that.

how retarded are you?

cops and military don't feel sympathy for anyone. Look at the LA race riots, they supressed us as much as the negros

Attached: kinda retarded.mp4 (1280x720, 888.72K)

They're clearly worried that this is going to spark off bigger happenings. Whenever the left gets really, genuinely worried, they overreach and overreact. In general I think the kinds of broad-reaching crackdowns and propaganda blitzes the left has been doing the last 4 years or so are precisely the kinds of actions regimes take when their hold on power begins to crumble. There will be more of this kind of thing, but take heart. Tyrants don't start banning everything and arresting everyone if they're confident in their hold on power.

It'll take a major fucking disaster to get the ZOGbots to switch sides. But for most of them, once the central government no longer maintains its aura of legitimacy and invincibility, they have no loyalty to it at all.

That's not true at all. Look at how long much of the SS held together up until April 30

Tarrant is a fcking genius

What about Candace Owens, though?

My opinion is that the modern Wien man is a soft head. They don't know how to rage against the machine. What they do know is how to hang out at faggot coffee shops and have group hug sessions. They also dress like fags. They enjoy their Dr. Kebab's in the silly fruit market they have their and to be edgy they buy and sell Nazi memorabilia such as meddle or hats. Reality is that Wien is full of people that shouldn't be there and there ae huge constructions happening to house the garbage and they get mega-bux from having kids there. It's actually obscene. The political environment and bureaucracy there is retarded. The business' there manage to hold the place together. Any sort of 'right' wing there are just a bunch of LARPers. Giant nothing burger. White people are retarded.

quadroon ashkenazi jew
t. classifier

Attached: 161201233804-martin-sellner-austria-alt-right-super-tease.jpg (1200x675 133.06 KB, 80.73K)

Oh cool when are they doing that to Mosques that housed radical Muslims?

Africa and the Middle East are both right there waiting for you. You can go by plane, train, or automobile. Surely you'll be happier there since you don't like White people.

He's an accelerationist. If you had read his manifesto you would know what his goal with this was. Of course a guy who advocates killing mudslimes in the streets isn't seriously supporting the worst, most kosher optics cucks out there. Just put 2 and 2 together. Also, he was jew woke, the fact that he did not elaborate on the JQ in detail in the manifesto was itself accelerationist. It makes it impossible for optics cucks to just brand him an antisemite and associates him more closely with them, therefore the system (which will take the bait) can crack down on them, which is increasing the pressure on their supporters, radicalizing them in return.

Attached: accelerationismbrenton.png (971x939, 106.07K)

To Africa.

Attached: Tomorrow belongs to me Cabaret.mp4 (480x256, 8.25M)

You're either a faggot kike or a retard. The shills are definitely trying to discredit Brenton by claiming he was a false flag. Its as clear as day.

Identitarians are Jews
Tarrant confirmed jew

Attached: EC67536D-FEA7-453B-9592-2DC0DDA51836-fourchan-pol-208023746.jpg (317x159, 11.12K)

Zero IQ post

No, he's that faggot. He will outright claim that every celebrity is a tranny. Pick a really famous one and ask him

Classifier is usually on point though

Not necessarily. He's not too unusual looking for an Austrian. Could be an Alpinid with maybe some Czechoslovakian influences. Mind you, he's not even a Vienna urbanite, he comes from the Austrian province. Yids are non existent there. But we'll never know, until we test him.

this

>

His girlfriend used to host a podcast with this kikess.

Attached: Tara McKike_2.png (638x360 81.65 KB, 490.64K)

I fucking hate that transvestigation faggot. He's a braindead ape that utters loads of wordy pilpul and thinks very highly of himself even though everyone calls him a retard. It might even be a paid shill whose job it is to spread a disinfo conspiracy theory so retarded that it discredits all information found on this board.

Well if they don't fight their whole organization/movement is worthless anyways.

He's not only playing a good goy. He has made a video which is still on his channel where he "debunks the jewish world conspiracy". That isn't just optics cucking, that in my mind is betrayal, if he really knows about the JQ. And one can assume that considering he used to hang out with "Old Right" types and a holocaust denier.

t. Deutschanon

KEK! Sure he did. Whats next, the russians were behind it all?

I'm pretty sure was turned and made into a controlled op leader. I heard all his former "neo nazi" colleagues got pinched and he walked. But even setting that aside (because I'm not sure), the problem with him (and the Identitarians as a whole) is, he's not just refusing to comment on the JP, he is using every opportunity that he gets to tell you that the jews are NOT a problem. That's where you become an enemy. Fuck that little rat.

His manifesto is truly the gift that never stops giving.

Everything about is so 1488% perfect.

I have no idea who this e-celeb whore is, but that's fucking retarded. That's well beyond what Nazi Germany ever restricted in the Nuremberg laws.

What am I watching and why is this so based?

A segment from a jewish production called Cabaret (I think), written by a jew.

Good. These Identitarian cucks need to stop LARPing and DO SOMETHING.

Attached: 5a0a48bbd1498.png (1311x720, 258.93K)

Well I'm glad they didn't get blown up or something. I was expecting it to end like that but instead the whole scene from start to finish was based, uplifting, and redpilled.

His group is like nationalism for teens. I don't care if they shut him down. Unfortunatly NPC's can't swallow JQpill. He was good to gain support from people who would not vist Zig Forums. But we all know there putting banner on bridge for 60 seconds is not solution.

heil'ed

He's no Jew… He stands up –
"In 2008, he helped leading Austrian neo-Nazis hinder liberal demonstrations and made pilgrimages to memorial services for Wehrmacht soldiers
"As of 2016, he said that he had broken with neo-Nazism.
BUT
"In February 2017, Sellner was involved in a fight in a Vienna U-Bahn station where he used pepper spray on people he described as far-left activists. Since this incident, he has been banned from carrying weapons.
>8ch.net/pol/res/13039840.html#q13041576

Perhaps more importantly
1) Martin Sellner doesn't look like a Jew to me.
2) You can tell a lot about a family name from their obituaries, funerals and burials.
Search Google or any other search engine or the term Sellner obituary and all you will see are Christian services and relatives with Goy first names and Goy marriages.

But the rat-face hasbarats that scurry around Zig Forums would sure love to put a "bad jacket" on Sellner now.

VERDICT -→ HE'S NOT A JEW

Hasbara crew BTFO

Attached: 302097410345174168.jpg (900x900 42.32 KB, 99.01K)

It's a catchy song, but ultimately just a jewish parody, albeit a more subtle one than what they would produce in this day and age.

I know a generation identity American woman from Virginia.

She never actually read the PDF she linked me.

I did and pointed out what they actually believed and she disavowed them for not being pro-semitic enough.

The crazy bitch learns only about the holocaust and nothing else apparently every year in her highschool.

Anyways, in the end I just gave up on trying to redpill her, as she somehow took an interest in pro-white stuff but was otherwise antifa-incarnate and literally retarded and fat.

Sigh. What a shitshow dealing with that person was.

He's probably another shabbos goy like Tommy Robinstein, who even read a speech for him when he was denied entry into the UK. I have a hard time believing a blatant asset like Tommy would do that for someone who wasn't 100% kosher.

So he's not a jew, just a disinformation and deflection merchant. Did you read the thread, you faggot?

Pretty sure he's a useless controlled opposition cuck the Mossad put in place.

You realize it is policy of the CIA and Mossad to prop up controlled opposition parties for literally everything?

They even subverted the black nationalists and the communists so that they'd be replaced with kosher controlled alternatives that would leave these respective movements in such a way as to further the globohomo agenda.

Attached: (((identitarians))).PNG (1350x2804 236.65 KB, 1.86M)

So you realize it's the policy of Jew shills from the IDF to Correct the Record to the ADL to every synagogue basement from Brooklyn to Boca Raton to have their social media interns defame any White man who stands up against Jewish policies, Jews, Zionism or Israel…

Attached: 99237498708-916-817176.jpg (777x518, 41.88K)

That on the left is mostly a decent image but the term "The Great Replacement" was coined in 2010 by Renaud Camus two years before the Identitarians even became a thing.
Now i don't know about that Camus guy, kikepedia tells me he has been a good goy at some point, but i highly doubt that he deliberately decided to create the term as a reframing of white genocide.
The fact that the Identitarians (and other European kosher right-wing parties) have adopted the term instead of "white genocide" might be that the latter doesn't sound to good in German and also puts an emphasis on race, which those optics cucks of course dislike.
Thats also why they're always talking about "ethnocultural homogenity" and call themselves "identitarian" instead of racist or race-realist.

Radicals here in Germany usually call it "Volkstod" which puts an emphasis on the fact that the jews and their serfs are creating the conditions where our race is dying, but they're not actively trying to kill us (because that would end badly for them. Sometimes, its also being called a genocide, but rarely "white genocide", probably also because white is more of a self-identification for the anglosphere and less for Europeans.

I'm mixed Euro-African. I've been there. Nothing wrong with it.

They are doing that, but they're is also truth to kikes creating controlled opposition. If there wasn't any truth to it, the defaming would be a lot less effective.

You should be sterilized.

So blame the Jews… it's always some Jew somewhere behind a post. What are you doing about it? It's clear that the Jew is superior from their actions and your inaction.

FUCK 8 KIKE WHERE THE JEW ARE IN CONTROL, JOIN NEIN

WHERE KIKES GET OUTED DAILY

https://

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com

neinchan

.com
fdad

A tapeworm isn't superior to its host, dear mixed-race abomination.

Get your honeypot out of here

I am perfect, see me, in my black-white glory. The future belongs to us. We are stronger than you, we are smarter than you, we have the best of the white and black.

More like worst of both sides. But be proud of your mutt genetics. Literally mutant.

If you mix pure, crystaline, refreshing water with shit, you now have created shit water. Mixing white genes with negroid subhuman genes is basically mixing water with shit. Your kind is ugly, low IQ and overall repulsive. The qualities of the aryan race are lost in you. Your shitwater, and if you mix with pure water, the outcome is still shitwater. Hence, you should be sterilized like the Rheinlandbastards.

Then again, the genes of your white parent must have been sub-par anyways if it was degenerate enough to create a spawn like you. Only a very small portion of the white population all over the world engages in racemixing, and usually these are spiritual and physical subhumans.

Scratch that. Being a subhuman is a necessary condition for a white person to engage in racial defilement.

Attached is a mutts view of mutts and pushing the mutt agenda. It's a bit of a long read but my take home from it is that mutts are not happy about being mutts.

In high school I had my first experience with mixed race people. There was a half british-filipino that was a 'good friend' of mine. He was the most crazy and mentally unstable people I have ever met and I've met lots of monsters in my life. He was confused about who he was and what he would be. He now works at Amazon HQ lol. Another three where some sort of african asian mixes. Two turned out gay and the third made babies with a polish girl from the same school… and boy are their kids fucking ugly. Both are the sort to post what an awesome life they have on Facebook but I know the complete opposite is reality. Hey, look at the two of us being so different love is love. I feel bad for the kids – they will grow up angry as fuck and probably become gay.

Attached: MuttsViewOfMutts.png (972x4081, 1.09M)

And she's proof that having jewish blood ancestors 4 generations back coupled with jewish Phenotypes should exclude an individual from the label "white".

Attached: W_-_H_-_I_-_T_-_E_-_BUMPER.mp4 (1280x720, 11.42M)

Good riddance.

Attached: 2346728734.mp4 (648x360 1.61 MB, 825.43K)

Sorry for hijacking the thread. And my apologies for all the fucked up typos and spelling mistakes I've littered the board with. For the last few weeks I've been using an 8" laptop and if fucks me over so much.

Retard.

Good.
I want them to be more heavy handed.
Cuckolds will just sit and post memes otherwise.

4 generations back… So not parent 50%), not grandparent (25%), not ggrand parent (12.5%), but gggrand parents (6.25%).
That wouldn't be a jew anymore, no.

But yeah, nah cunt, she's lying. I can see jew in her. Thats not 4 generations back.

How much kike blood do you have?

One drop rule is retarded but Nuremberg is a bit too weak. They should have added a generation.

None. I'm just not about killing whites who have irrelevant quantities of non-European admixture, kike or otherwise. If someone is overwhelmingly

overwhelmingly European genetically, looks White, and was raised with that identity, then they are white.

Why did you make this awful strawman post?

Define relevant.

Define overwhelmingly.
Who cares?
Again, who fucking cares?

Does this group have a 12 euro processing fee?

Kek

By supporting actual faggots. Fuck off bitch. Go back to your shekel stream.

The Nuremberg Laws were a mistake. The Reichspropagandaleitung published the quote in pic related in their bulletins for speakers.

Attached: Eduard Gans - Baptisim, nor even....jpg (672x382, 250.08K)

MAESTRO

Under 2k is a big sum?

For the record
How would you go about expanding them?

It would require a more complex paradigm of terms.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1283x1154, 76.89K)

Woops, major mistake in there early on.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1288x1172, 77.01K)